What does /pol thinks about what happened that day?

What does /pol thinks about what happened that day?

Attached: 13jamesalexfields_image-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v4.jpg (1600x900, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3r6Kuthe2E
youtube.com/watch?v=lpBkAlWFz3g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck_Revolt
nbc29.com/story/34389763/charlottesville-mayor-holds-rally-to-declare-city-capital-of-resistance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i think an autist rammed his care into a mob of protestors and hurt a bunch of people

The government did everything they could to turn it into a shit storm to make the rally look bad and make a case for more government.

The tiki torches, the overweight larpers, the polo shirts, the scrawny kids, the cringe chanting.

it was the day the alt-right became a global joke

I used to have tons of cville pictures showing all the weird stuff. the spooks & kooks were everywhere

Attached: 1504156550528.png (1366x768, 1.12M)

Antifa admitted to threatening the guy with a loaded rifle. He got scared and ran, his car was attacked he bumped some rioters in an open street they shouldnt have blocked.
Antifa and BLM showed up to create violence and they did. They used homeade bombs, chemicals, and flame throwers. The PD forced the two groups into confrontation. One group was permitted to assemble about removing a historical statue. The other group are known domestic terrorists. Antifa and BLM are what happened.

and the group that was marching into the car attack was led their on purpose. it was all pre planned

Attached: Mr. Cool Ice.jpg (750x750, 90K)

Wasn't there some professor pointing guns at marchers that spooked this kid?

Attached: 1493870468312.jpg (752x950, 484K)

Yup. The red mini van was parked there an hour to block a street. The Antifags were led there, the PD pushed the permitted group into a confrontation, and Antifa had rifles. The Mayor, and maybe Terry Mcgovernor had it executed this was and they are the ones guilty for Heathers heart failure.

Attached: dixon antifa.png (773x542, 545K)

yes I forget his name though. There is a video where he is confronted & he acts like a little baby

That was Dwayne Dixon from Redneck Revolt, an antifa militia. I don’t think he’s a professor, but yes that did happen

Lol yeah everyone there has more balls than you mate. Plenty of Cville altrighters were buff and working class/blue collar. Get fucked alt right is for all whites regardless of age or class.. gen z is ours baby

yea way back when, I managed to track down the red van driver on facebook. Then I noticed all the minorities in the story were friends on facebook like a big web. The driver's name was lizette conceicao silva or lizette chandler from brazil. The friend of hers who was the front for her gofundme is from Iran

the right wing was it's worst enemy, so nothing really shocking

false flag

The whole thing was obviously a trap. /ourguys/ (fiery but unexperienced) were guided towards the protesters and the media already had the script handed to them. James unfortunately provided them with an extra script. Nevertheless i have nothing but respect for him. It is a shame that the whole thing had good intentions but inexperience allowed (((the enemy))) to score propaganda points.

At least one traitor White female FAT SLOB was killed...heart attack...lol...FAT SLOB!

>They used homeade bombs, chemicals
>guy with a loaded rifle

Proofs?

>the polo shirts
One thing they got right imo. That J.C. Penny shit is less cringe than shopping at Cooter's Discount Milsurp and Reenactment.

Q confirmed this

Is there any evidence for this besides a screencap of a Facebook post, which can easily be faked with inspect element?

whatever happened to this kid anyway? I guess he didn't request a speedy trial?

Mike Enoch was there, and he has witnessed unreleased footage (it's bound-up in court evidence) that shows an Antifa man on the street corner pointing an AR-15 and Fields' car just before he accelerated.

Mike Enoch is a witness and is offering testimony (along with lawyers) that it was a case of manslaughter, since Fields was just trying to escape the gunman.

he dindu nuffin

could you be any more of a retard? going to a clown show and then fucking up your life/career just to make yourself look like a fool really is ballsy, but probably demonstrates a low IQ as well. Gen Z isn't yours, they're mindless consumers, deeply invested in hollow pop culture shit, heavily materalistic and capitalistic. You keep deluding yourself though.

there is a video of a guy walking around periscoping the event and he walks by that street well before the accident and that red minivan is already just sitting there which doesn't really mean anything except...whatever

Go look up his name on the information super highway

Attached: pranks.png (720x475, 222K)

Bullshit. Every single guy I saw in those pictures was either a DYEL skeleton or a chubby/fat guy. Not a single guy was muscular with a healthy body fat percentage.

oh yea dont forget the driver gets out of the van, blends in with the crowd, begins filming up the street with her phone cam, and then gets hit by her own van. you can see her in the black shirt riding the wave

Attached: 1502776588169.jpg (991x415, 187K)

read: Fields committed manslaughter, not murder. He was trying to escape an AR-15 pointed at him by a "Redneck Revolt" Antifa leftist on the street corner.

Also, it's literally true that the police forced the white nationalists to leave, despite them having a permit; and that Antifa and niggers attacked first. Antifa threw bombs and chemicals at the white nationalists; while the WNs mostly just beat lefties and niggers with sticks in self-defense.

The (((media))) always obscures it by saying "violence occurred at X alt-right rally today" but never mentions who started it. It's lying by omission.

Attached: dumb Wojak soyboy leftist cuck brainlet.jpg (700x734, 107K)

dump, pleeze

then she vanishes for a while until a news camera accidentally locates her on the other side of the street, at which point the SJW kooks go spastic and try to hide her

Attached: 1505517980101.png (642x2106, 1.73M)

All articles seem to reference a single interview(starring Dixon himself) where Dixon talks about doing this. This is about as reliable as a Youtube comment, considering no one else seemed to have a picture of the event. You'd think there'd be at least one image or video of this occurring, considering every person is armed with a cameraphone and someone carrying around a loaded weapon and chasing the driver would be an important and dramatic event.

he is and was confronted about his involvement

youtube.com/watch?v=U3r6Kuthe2E

Forgot to mention that it might not even be manslaughter, since "causing a fatass to have a heart attack by proxy" is an iffy premise for prosecution.

It'll probably be "reckless negligence with a motor vehicle" at most.

Attached: Wojak Drive feel.jpg (650x842, 262K)

>You'd think there'd be at least one image or video of this occurring,

There are tons of videos that are being kept private because they're being used as court evidence right now. Mike Enoch is literally part of Fields' defense case, and he has mentioned this on the Daily Shoah a while back.

WN were in defense mode for their lives, no time to film, antifa probably has footage of it doubt they would ever release it knowing that it incriminate one of their commanders

You don't actually believe this shit do you? This is clear case of dindu nuffin and just makes you look retarded. Taking your meme flag and low IQ logic into account, I can only assume you're some degenerate white libertarian redditor.

This!

he did nothing wrong.

Not an argument.

Also, Confederacy is my geographic location.

>white shirt
>big yellow stain

Attached: 1514736772361.gif (350x261, 966K)

>youtube videos, self-reported interviews, and screencaps of facebook posts are now considered evidence

So they're being kept private by the court, but you somehow know what the video contains?

Bullshit. Not everyone there was antifa and there were plenty of professional and indie reporters who would've dropped everything to run after the guy for a shot like that. That's a career making shot.

whoa I never saw the footage of him speaking to the crowd.

Attached: decker.gif (500x281, 887K)

Yours isn't an argument as well. You've got nothing to prove what you and the other moron said is true. Show pictures.

Meme flags out

I believe it because Mike Enoch said so.

Why would he lie about it and risk being convicted of perjury?

I'm still curious about the torches. Did people bring their own or were they handed out?

it was almost entirely detrimental, perfect fodder for the left to shit on the right with.

memes were good though

redneck rampage was all over the place that day. Little cells of antifa working together macing people, smashing up james fields car. This guy worked with his little team fucking shit up all day

Attached: 1504343182544.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Read the thread. The leftist faggot who did it admits it himself.

Also, what else is a "lie" in my original comment you responded to?

The police literally forced the WNs to march into the leftist/nigger crowd, and the leftists/niggers initiated the attacks.

when isn't video footage and pictures not considered evidence?
Dixon admits to being there

Is he saying this online or in court? If he's not testifying this in court, he's not committing perjury. And where is the evidence of this?

And you believe something because someone told you so? Do you believe every 4th grader who tells you he's got 6 girlfriends?

Proof?

A fat woman had a heart attack.

the fact he used his car is what made me think it was legit, because if he used a gun it wouldve just been obviously deep state " omg a white alt right male using an automatic rifle to kill a bunch of political opposition! " it would be too perfect for them.

At least the kid knew he shouldnt ruin guns, so he used the car.

incels gone wild. literal virgins with torches and daddys muscle car. wahhh

So we have footage of him carrying a rifle(may or may not be loaded), a Facebook post, and an interview(where he talks about the event himself). Yet, not one single photo or video exists of someone chasing him with a rifle. But there's plenty of video and photo of the actual crash itself, which occurred in under 10 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=lpBkAlWFz3g

>Proof?

god fucking stupid

>At the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, several Redneck Revolt chapters provided armed security and medical assistance for counterprotesters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck_Revolt

The amount of idiocy in this thread is staggering

Attached: 4EF9F344-FE2C-48B3-A4E1-5A99FCEEB310.jpg (2702x1826, 100K)

Used his car to give somebody a heart attack?

I still would like to know who exactly that couple was with the only Nazi flag, they showed it for the cameras for like 10 minutes then ran off.

this.
>related: the 56% meme is great when one imagines it causing a shift in norms, here Amerilards stop shitty practices, the normalization of degeneracy, the rejection of social and cultural engineering via their TelAvivision, being a couch-pig that eats junk food and then bitches that they need help now that they're tipping the scales well past the 250# mark, lethargy, smoking, drinking, and making friends with people who tell them "it's okay" to be a useless eater

Still had the fold marks on it also.

There should not be 'rallies', they should be doing what identity europa does, with strict policies for who gets let in...and tight, well thought out, non-violent action to send a political message. They should be prepared to defend themselves but not be looking for a fight. They should wear basically what antifa wears but with American flags as bandanas for their faces. No announcing events, just DO them with a handful of people. Announce the events took place AFTER they have already happened and release images of it. I also think they need to stop attacking the alt-light.

Yup and now I remember they had a fresh confederate flag too.

End of the thread

A man peacefully leaving a peaceful rally was violently attacked by a mob of racist anti-white communists, and he did the only thing he could to keep himself safe, what any sane fucking person would have done.

Unfortunate that a woman happened to have a heart attack and die during the excitement, but lucky that he didn't actually kill anyone. If she had taken better care of her health, none of the fallout of that day would have happened.

There a pictures/videos from every angle. The only thing nu/pol/ tried to justify it at the time was that lefty trying to hit his car. If you cannot even show me a picture/video of this lefty doing what he said, then you're a liar.

As for the attacks, what did you expect? It's bound to happen.

well these are americans we're talking about, walking on an egg shell could get those fat ass's to have a heart attack suddenly

^^^ this whole thread
*SNAP* yep thats going in my cringe collectiom

Antifa promised violence and delivered.

>dat "great job"

fucking perfect

it was meant to happen. That's why they directed them up the street.

>the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Antifa is notorious for not wanting any photos or film evidence of themselves
The WN there were in defense mode so most likely none of there party were filming. The police may have already confiscated and footage of the incident. What me do have paints a picture

The deep state is too scared of a white male revolt to use shooters yet. They could have prepared a Dump Truck Of Peace to kill protesters if they wanted to go with the vehicular homicide method. They could have had one or more shooters open fire from street level with heavy rifles, so they would penetrate multiple bodies per bullet and then speed away. They don't do this because they are afraid of what comes after the fact. Or maybe they were hoping the militias would do it for them. Too many white people in America still have a child like belief in the State. They are like the rabbits who live in cages, from the book Watership Down. They can't imagine any other life but one where they get their food from the Master.

The day a real attack happens and the attackers get away with it, you will see what real fear looks like. You will also see what real state repression looks like as they go door to door and set up road blocks everywhere.

lol

Attached: E08C3616-B6D8-4026-87B0-7BC5DBF43B0E.jpg (259x194, 22K)

The media wanted the right to make fools of themselves. The government wanted to make them out as terrorists. Both of them got what they wanted. Nazi LARPers dragged down the reputation of the entire right wing just when momentum was on their side. It was by all means a significant blow to the post-election emergent forces of dignity and rationality and a fatal blow to any effort for retaining confederate statues.

To be clear, personally I've got nothing against running down communist agitators but it was just bad timing for the intended message of the rally. Spencer's heart is in the right place but he bears the blame there for psyching people up with that tiki torch bullshit.

Attached: 1502869792770.jpg (565x871, 63K)

The guy who pointed the rifle at him was some basedboy by the name of Dwayne Dixon. He was a leader of Redneck Revolt, an antifa group whose intent is to try to appeal to the blue collar working class. Funnily enough, it only attracts white suburbanites and niggers.

Attached: ABE56D51-0F6A-428A-BBB1-AE381719A79E.jpg (1210x1184, 487K)

A typical 911

That sunday was weird

Witnessed and agreed.

originally i remember hearing "nobody can intentionally induce a heart attack in another person at will" being the argument to clear fields of first degree murder against heyer, but we've got heyer's mother saying it was a heart attack at the scene, then many weeks later a coroner official giving a different cause of death being blunt force trauma, they've also got a video from inside a diner which apparently shows Fields slowly reverse, stop, and then drive down. so it's probably not going to be as clear cut as everyone thinks, but we'll see what happens

hey man, if the police can accidentally lose control of a helicopter and accidentally kill themselves, then fields can accidentally drive into a crowd

>I also think they need to stop attacking the alt-light
trips of truth. This is counter productive and a waste of energy.

>Spencer

Spencer didn't plan, lead, or organize the rally. He was just one of a dozen people invited to spesk there.

None of that demonstrates any of what you think it does, snowflake.

>reasonable doubt

This bong gets it

Do you think James Fields was intentionally trying to give her a heart attack?

are you a moron?
They asked about that professor and linked to the video. That is all antifa shill

They forgot they weren't larping on Jow Forums, so saying something racist could actually get them beat up or sued.

Planned by the ironical useful idiot of Spencer, then the government tried to turn it into a psyop by having a special agent ramming a car into a bunch of SJW's. That day the so called "alt-right" lost a lot of credibility.

Attached: Sansmeme.jpg (512x512, 24K)

This is exactly what happened. You can argue about what the half-jewish autist was thinking, but you can't argue that the local government created the circumstances that led to violence. It was intentional, and now they're trying to blame it all on evil racists because they don't want to be held responsible for what they created.

neck yourself leaf, police were told to stand down by the mayor so that a confrontation could happen, if they did they're fucking job none of this would happen

why do you think the police let the car drive away? He slowly drove by a dozen police. They had to switch out the real driver with James Field somewhere out of the public eye

Attached: cville.jpg (1024x769, 513K)

LoGH unironically predicted Charlottesville.

Attached: charlottesville logh.jpg (2841x5305, 2.57M)

Is that why leftists are stills screeching about "public intimidation"?

They all look like the biggest dorks on the planet.

patrician anime

Attached: LOTGH high-level discussion begone pleb.jpg (467x700, 95K)

It's too smart for a board like Jow Forums, go back to you SoL shit.

I think he's a fucking retard and gave the left their only ammunition.

Why can't we have a Alt-Right movement based on anti-whoredom? Pro-masculine men and feminine women? Pro-family? Pro-right to association, Pro-community determination, and Anti-immigration? Why does it have to be a bunch of tards and furry nerds waving around Confederate and Nazi flags in 2018? Talking about a ethnostate, when they haven't even taken the first step to securing their own communities?
WHY??????????

Attached: 1526082239150.jpg (1024x683, 153K)

nbc29.com/story/34389763/charlottesville-mayor-holds-rally-to-declare-city-capital-of-resistance
Charlottesville was set up to be a shitshow from the start. None of this was secret beforehand, yet they still organized everyone to march down there into what they knew was a trap. I think the reasoning for this was that what the left was doing at the time (violently attacking speaking engagements) was working against them, so the more that the right showed up and held back against the left wing crazies the more the left discredited themselves. But the optics on Charlottesville were terrible, some were obvoius plants like the nazi flag guy, but a lot of it wasn't and should make you seriously question the people who organized the event.