MUELLER AGENT CAUGHT COMMITTING TREASON: “I’ve initiated destruction of the Republic”

The report also reveals that one FBI attorney assigned to the special counsel's team was found to have sent politically charged FBINet instant messages to other FBI officials.

That FBI employee sent messages such as: "As I have initiated the destruction of the republic...Would you be so kind as to have a coffee with me this afternoon?"

Another instant message read: "I'm clinging to small pockets of happiness in the dark time of the Republic's destruction."

The report did not reveal this FBI official's name, but did state that the official worked on both the Clinton email investigation and the Russia probe.

The FBI official left the special counsel's team in February of this year, following revelations of his politically charged messages.

The special counsel's office did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment on the investigator who left the team in February.

Attached: A8C3A420-D2B3-4848-96CA-41E9EF83EE93.jpg (1872x2142, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.senate.gov/meetings/examining-the-inspector-generals-first-report-on-justice-department-and-fbi-actions-in-advance-of-the-2016-presidential-election
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10:43:46, FBI Employee: “I’m very upset.”
10:43:47, FBI Employee: “haha”
10:51:48, FBI Attorney 2: “I am so stressed about what I could have done differently.”
10:54:29, FBI Employee: “Don’t stress. None of that mattered.”
10:54:31, FBI Employee: “The FBI’s influence.”
10:59:36, FBI Attorney 2: “I don’t know. We broke the momentum.”
11:00:03, FBI Employee: “That is not so.”
11:02:22, FBI Employee: “All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.”
11:11:43, FBI Attorney 2: “I’m just devastated. I can’t wait until I can leave today and just shut off the world for the next four days.”
11:12:06, FBI Employee: “Why are you devastated?”
11:12:18, FBI Employee: “Yes, I’m not watching tv for four years.”
11:14:16, FBI Attorney 2: “I just can’t imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. ACA is gone. Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again. Also Pence is stupid.”
11:14:58, FBI Employee: “Yes that’s all true.”
11:15:01, FBI Attorney 2: “And it’s just hard not to feel like the FBI caused some of this. It was razor thin in some states.”
11:15:09, FBI Employee: “Yes it was very thin.”
11:15:23, FBI Attorney 2: “Plus, my god damned name is all over the legal documents investigating his staff.”

bump

"She might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear," Page, an FBI attorney, said in a discussion on February 25, 2016, about personnel involved in the investigation. "You think she's going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?"
"Agreed," replied Strzok, who was romantically involved with Page, and who led the probe as the former No. 2 counterintelligence official at the bureau.

and

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted Strzok.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded

and

Strzok – "Just went to a southern Virginia Walmart. I could SMELL the Trump support."

And

I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way (Trump) gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” top FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok wrote.

and

“It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40,” Strzok added.

but somehow

“No bias”

???????????

WTF?!

Attached: A1369020-EEA4-4632-B07D-20C92A1EC3DA.jpg (2896x2896, 1.73M)

Bumping the only real thread right now. IG report is massive and its being mostly ignored.

Bump

>Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing.
More evidence that FBI has profiled applicants to ensure that only SJW's who are fully obedient to their indoctrination fill their ranks.

this. holy shit this places is being raided. last big raid the mods went ban happy on decent posters in concurrence with shill wave. some mod(s) are corrupt

IG report is a big nothing burger. I was even surprised. Figured that big of net would catch some piss ant analyst doing something wrong. Nope. Big ole goose egg faggots. Trump going to jail real soon.

Bump.

Bump

Lol. What a melodramatic faggot. They shouldn't be an alphabet man, rather they should be in musical theatre.

Thanks for threads.
I'm at work now.
But MAGA ... I'm the first one here.
Since I'm lazy and want someone to gib something for nothing.
Ain't THAT right StokeDaddy

Attached: image.jpg (400x533, 142K)

I have to agree. People talking crap unofficially is no crime. Even the worst things Comey did were at most formal reprimand level and nothing more.

Also bump

Attached: wanfig7ele9z.jpg (800x482, 81K)

>the mods went ban happy on decent posters
I regularly encounter good discussions that are 404'd. There is an active effort to cull the quality of threads here. The mods themselves are D&C shills, or at least some of them. It is not diffucult to infiltrate the ranks of "Janitors" here.

I am telling you, most if not all of the faggots in these agencies think this way. Obama systematically filled the ranks with the most obedient fucks that never think for themself. He also shitted up the US Military and purge a HUGE portion of leadership. Obama spent 8 years giving the entire government to "the left"

Well the attorney and employee both sound just like normal retarded liberals.

seen it myself. progressive types are masters at embedding into mod positions on subreddits, forums and imageboards and destroying the culture.

Saw a thread last night titled
> Why isn't your dick as big as mine Jow Forums
Was at top 10 of catalog for a stupid amount of time. But threads about the live meteor oddities last night get killed. Absolute kikery.

I would actually get a kick out of you trying, kind of.

Talk about fire & Fury

Top Kek faggit

Attached: hubris.jpg (360x250, 62K)

Bushes and Clintons did too.
"we identified instances where FBI employees received tickets to sporting events from journalists, went on golfing outings with media representatives, were treated to drinks and meals after work by reporters, and were the guests of journalists at nonpublic social events."
Normies are about to kill you with fire, so...

Attached: 32B21A01-D3D1-4853-A96A-E05D5A6F2854.jpg (476x700, 41K)

jfc bump this you faggots

Attached: 6032148011.jpg (1884x1454, 172K)

All of your cock sucking wont save you, dumb fuck. Day of the rope soon

Attached: 1495588898717.jpg (750x841, 129K)

Lurker bump

This type of discrimination happens in most high paying jobs nowadays as well.

Not for long.

>D&C shills

More accurate than you know

Attached: download (4).jpg (256x172, 10K)

A muller agent came here last year. I was at work that day but he came to my house and said he had to speak with my hamster because of russian interference in the us election. it was all just a scam. He farted on him and called him a fart hamster. He fled the country before the police was able to get him. My hamster didn't leave his house inside his cage for over a week.

I wonder how much us tax dollars they have wasted on this. To travel around the world and fart on people's hamsters

Attached: 1507318081369.jpg (720x762, 34K)

Source?

you gonna hang for the neck snap or hang for starvation+humiliation

Attached: 1528828127821.jpg (449x496, 217K)

You want in line Ethiopian faggot?

Attached: 1499642959814m.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

I don't know why you put me in your (You)s faggit.

Explain, plox

Attached: 784be8f94430228501f7c2d8ea7f3d6b--motivating-quotes-live.jpg (640x640, 80K)

also imagine being so dumb as these fbi niggers... your job is lit to do this, go through peoples messages and whatever else kinda com, and you just do this.....

I guess it's a combination of them thinking they are untouchable and straight out being full retards. kinda amusing to watch. Good criminals knows how to avoid all this, but not the fbi....

it's quite embarrassing

Attached: 1477708999187.jpg (420x420, 51K)

>source
IG report, communist. Have your pozzer/master come down to the basement and ask xer to read it to you.

Attached: AACBCE3A-A843-4E43-BB49-3B2F63198CDC.jpg (1419x768, 138K)

but what about the langoliers in that steven king movie? what if your hamster was really at an airport inside the hamster house and flew the country in the wrong time train cart that whole time before piloting his plane back through the warp gate to land saftley at the airport in the hamster house a week later.

FYI

jesus christ have you been sleeping for three days?

no I don't got source for the one that farted on my hamster either, it's still an active police investigation but I am sure they will drop it once they are done with it

no I don't think he got an airport in there, it could possibly never fit. I don't remember what the company he works for is called again, but his job is to run in the hamster wheel and he has one of those in his cage, so he just works from there. I don't he has been abroad before even

sadly this

well at least the hamster farts are free.

Horowitz testifys under oath on Monday. You can bet your ass it'll heat up after that

Oh? It will be public?

Attached: 2A8F4835-146E-455D-90AC-85785D766537.jpg (1711x785, 280K)

>"She might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear," Page, an FBI attorney, said in a discussion on February 25, 2016, about personnel involved in the investigation. "You think she's going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?"
Too big to jail

Does the hamster take side work? I have some cedar chips that need to be shit on.

>Among the general discussion of political issues by FBI Attorney 2, we identified three instant message exchanges that raised concerns of potential bias. The first of these exchanges was on October 28, 2016, shortly after Comey’s October 28 letter to Congress that effectively announced the reopening of the Midyear investigation. FBI Attorney 2 sent similar messages to four different FBI employees. The timestamps of these messages are included below. The messages stated:
>13:44:42, to FBI Employee 1: “I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.”
>13:44:52, to FBI Employee 2: “I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.”
>14:01:52, to FBI Employee 3: “As I have initiated the destruction of the republic.... Would you be so kind as to have a coffee with me this afternoon?”
>15:28:50, to FBI Employee 4: “I’m clinging to small pockets of happiness in the dark time of the Republic’s destruction”
it's their reaction to Comey re-opening the investigation.

I think there will be a public and private hearing.

these people have to be stopped

What page of the report is this on?

I read the whole thing about the destroying the republic as a joke. FBI agents, as it turns out, are simply melodramatic faggots.

>Drumpf gon 2 jell rill sun
lol k.. keep me posted

>a joke
Their treason isn’t a joke.

No, im jist saying that specific exchange isnt something i would hang on to as proof of the treason. He is bitching about the announcement of the Email investigation being reopened.

Body of work. Body of work. Their body of work is immense, and even normies are waking up to their treason.

Attached: 05DC4C30-ECC5-4438-A27F-458BC5AD6F39.jpg (2139x2520, 1.04M)

judiciary.senate.gov/meetings/examining-the-inspector-generals-first-report-on-justice-department-and-fbi-actions-in-advance-of-the-2016-presidential-election

Am I a retard, i didn't see if it said public hearing or not

Dominoes or walnuts on cheese pizza.

Attached: 1515122835427.jpg (900x649, 214K)

Made long before the story broke.

Attached: DeepAtateCoupTRap.jpg (600x555, 54K)

Tic Toc M'fers

Attached: IMG_4021.jpg (748x439, 59K)

I wonder if that’s why trump made that joke about liking the way Kim Jong un’s people treated him?

>there was no political bias
>texte showing possibly the most political bias possible emerge

Something doesn’t add up here

Attached: trumpbump.gif (480x270, 944K)

>11:14:16, FBI Attorney 2: “I just can’t imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. ACA is gone. Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again. Also Pence is stupid.”
this almost sounds rehearsed in a way

It is if they take ANY action to further the CONSPIRACY, it is a felony offense.

Threads are anchored and won’t bump past page six.

Meanwhile, Jow Forums BTFO posts hit bump limit.

Yep, they got to Jow Forums. They are trying to scatter us across the internet.

>this almost sounds rehearsed in a way
It sounds like women virtue signalling.
>“The big challenge we’ve been confronting over the last two years is, how do we get women and people of color” to join the F.B.I., Mr. Comey said last Sunday at a conference of police chiefs in San Diego. “That’s been our big trouble, and I’ve described it as a crisis.”
Comey was appointed by obama in 2013.
>In response, the F.B.I. put a plan in place to try to increase the overall number of female agents to 33 percent
FBI is about as pozzed as a British police department.

Progressives. No such thing. CIA assets, yes.