There are many families who are refugees, who enter the border at LEGAL border crossings. This is not illegal...

There are many families who are refugees, who enter the border at LEGAL border crossings. This is not illegal. This is called seeking asylum. These families have also been separated and these children have also been stuck in cages for months. It would also be one thing if these families were merely being deported. They are not. Children are being held in cages.

Children are being held in cages.

Children are being held in cages.

How can you not admit that this is a problem?

Many of these families are fleeing violence caused by American weapons, American imperialism, and American sponsored coups.

Attached: 51g9nVS6QnL._SS500.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Ah, canuck of course.

Attached: 1527839546909s.jpg (250x187, 5K)

we will ship them to you,
leaf

>Children are being held in cages
>accuse your opponent of the crimes you commit
cages like in the basement of pizza shops?

no, fuck you leafnigger

>Children are being held in cages.
Those pictures are from Obama era and i think you know it OP

Leafs have the strangest bait

>fleeing violence caused by American weapons, American imperialism, and American sponsored coups
Source?

>This is called seeking asylum.
It's not asylum if you're not wanted. Seek asylum somewhere else.

The war on drugs.

Attached: manmade.png (4894x2189, 2.53M)

Stop involving children in your crimes, and they'll stop being caught up in your consequences. Pretty simple really.

I love all the terrorism in the niggerlands none of the major powers ever touch
it just makes me giggle
also rip northern ireland.

Ok Canada, we’ll send all those “refugees” to your legal border crossings along with all of our niggers and you fucking leafs can take care of them even though your economy is on the verge of collapse.

Attached: 735F1624-D151-403F-91B4-4A67CCDDA299.jpg (559x500, 160K)

The one thing Obama did right was creating those cages. Yep, strong, sturdy, scandal-free.

Attached: barack furfag obama.jpg (512x512, 80K)

thats because they benefit from it even more than sand nigger terrorism. its an incomplete map.

>Children are being held in cages.
>How can you not admit that this is a problem?
because those "children" are future beheading savages

Attached: mexicanintellectual.jpg (1280x706, 210K)

Cage your beavers

Attached: trumpy.jpg (899x582, 160K)

>being poor is terrible
>being poor is a human rights violation
>we must let unlimited poor people in
>we must pay for their survival
>now we are all poor
>no one can help us
>this is a good thing

The mind of your average Canadian everyone.

>How can you not admit that this is a problem?

The problem is that they're being held here in the first place. The fact that these children will probably remain here even if their parents get denied asylum is a problem.

We should be depressing entire families together. Dreamers and anchor babies included.

I wish they were pursuing removing the outdated and redundant birthrate citizenship in return for accommodating these invaders. Then this situation probably wouldn't even be occurring.

Someone give me one good reason why we still need birthrate citizenship in thus country. Please.

Attached: 1527457337340.png (766x480, 619K)

The leftist has only two arrows in his quiver; one is named Character Assassination, and the other Emotional Blackmail. These two have been so deadly for so long that he needs no other weapon, and hasn't for decades.

Watch him squirm when he realizes that these legendary weapons are beginning not to work, and that, intellectually and ideologically stunted, he has no other recourse but to shriek, louder and louder, at the inevitable tide of Truth.

Straw man argument, changing the focus of the vast majority that enter illegally. While it's true they can seek asylum, that has always been a high bar. It has never included poverty or crime as a criteria. It has always been for people who are violently persecuted by their own Government.

once again lefties change the meaning of words

Deporting

I am an immigration lawyer and I can state unequivocally, as someone who represents nonresident aliens everyday, that OP's post is complete and utter 100% bullshit.

Bait or not, this needs to be posted.

Attached: 1529141386755.jpg (522x767, 75K)

Attached: 3432889316.jpg (1014x1670, 121K)

Sooo easy to complain. Put them in your house..come and get'em, they are free to take cana-duuuuhhh!

>This is not illegal

Crossing a border in violation of the rules of the nation/state is not illegal in the opinion of Obamaleaf.

Attached: peoplekind.jpg (400x434, 204K)

It’s all a show. Republishits want lots of undocumented (see: cheap) workers.

Canada with a landmass close to the united states and only 1/10th the population. Should accept with open arms all of the refuges of the world.

May they be blessed with 1000 years of brown

Hey pink. Tell your stupid fucking sociology "teacher" seeking asylum doesn't mean coming to America for a free life because there is gang violence in your town or because your don't get along with your boyfried so you want to start over in America. Fucking idiot.

They want the war on drugs to stop, then stop growing cocaine for the CIA.

These poor Latin Americans are being tricked horribly by Democrat Jews. They get the to come here thinking it will be an opportunity for their kids but their kids end up being a sacrifice to Moloch. If they realized how the Jews are tricking them they would stay home but they are just dumbass beaners.

Literally don't care about any of that. They can all drown in the Rio Grande river.
And no I'm not being edgy I really don't care about their lives. They need to stay on the fucking soil we were nice enough to let them keep after the war.