Jesse Lee Peterson

Just started watching this guy's youtube stuff. He sounds like he has brain damage, but he's actually smart as fuck. He BTFOs leftists and fake Christians constantly. The definition of BASED.

Attached: HNx2wJak_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleft_lip_and_cleft_palate
youtube.com/watch?v=3I-_Ph6mbTA&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=EpDFsBxMSe8
youtube.com/watch?v=MREnHjatoMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He just has a funny pronunciation.

He might have had a stroke at some point. He is an aging boomer after all. Still based.

I too like the guy. He's one of the few people that both isn't rejected by nig guests AND is proficient enough on their trickery to BTFO them. Kinda like a common man's Thomas Sowell.

cool dude
if all blacks were like him, I doubt there would be any racism

shluts walkin aroun butt nekkid

Common sense is another aspect of life the left can't handle.
Jesse Lee Peterson is based

He's alright but he moves the goal post a lot, that's one thing I noticed.

Hes an old black boomer from the south. That's how they all speak.

For the love of god, he is not smart. Please try to salvage what little dignity you have left.

Can’t get get past his speech patterns, but I guess I’ll give him a second chance.

He has a repaired cleft palate..

Another thread about this guy?
Is that you, Mr. Peterson?

How do you know?

look up the savage moments compilations for a good intro

Amazin...

But hes a radical christian in the sense of a fubdamentalist. Do like his shit but sometimes i really dissagree with this jiggaboo

He's pretty fucking smart for a nigger, and he can get away with shit we can't. Stop judging the guy by our standards and start thinking in terms of a black audience.

There is no black audience. His team is white and he is white on the inside. So is his audience

JLP is close to honorary.

He's made a career out of btfoing blacks and "radical homosessials".

His scar on his upper lip..
Speech patterns.
His doctors just weren’t as good as Joaquin’s

Attached: 689FF32F-2DE9-4946-8969-24940B231C5F.jpg (591x640, 71K)

He just has a lisp because he used to have a cleft pallet. I enjoy his content because he asks really blunt questions and then lets the guest ramble on like a retard.

well no
he actually is quite intelligent

aaaah i c

He is to old to be a boomer. He is a harelip. Back in the days before boomers a common deformity existed that today they repair entirely with ease. If he was a boomer he'd talk normally.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleft_lip_and_cleft_palate

It amazes me how many of you can't grasped what a boomer is. He's a boomer.

He absolutely is. You might be too dumb to see it. If the weird accent and fundy stuff throws you off. Watch any of his Fallen State debates and tell me he isn't smart. He asks the exact right questions, baits guests with the dumb guy facade. He gets people to display their hypocrisy and idiocy in every episode.

He's fucking great at exposing how shitty the arguments are when "call them a racist" isn't on the table.

You kinda right, but sooooo wrong.
>He is to old to be a boomer
Seriously?

Attached: 5F9583E3-9B44-4406-8111-71636F3EB432.jpg (350x335, 72K)

I like him. He is race realistic. If niggers would follow his thinking, they'd become black people instead of niggers. He's a black man not a nigger.

schlut destroyer

>are you a schluT?

>Is your mom a schluT?

Fun Fact. Jordan B Peterson was created to steal the spotlight from Jesse Lee Peterson.

The most woke black dude.

This is his best video, also absolutely hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=3I-_Ph6mbTA&t=

Hes funny but theres something really fishy about how he came from nowhere with a really really low budget christian public access to having minor celebrities on his youtube now

it reeks of jewish funding who will use his schtick for manipulation

no, the guy's entire ideology is just 'white people are correct on black people', then a bunch of white male boomer-tier rightwingers sit there and watch him repeat this so they feel virtuous

a very good way to make money, if i was black i'd be doing this.

lmao his niggerness comes out at 19:00

He's been around for years
youtube.com/watch?v=EpDFsBxMSe8

this is one from 1996
youtube.com/watch?v=MREnHjatoMQ

Good times

>The definition of BASED.
Based he may be, but the poor bastard is still just a nigger.

IS YOUR MOTHER A SCHLUWT

he just used it to win the argument