Today we live in a world where both man and women have the right to vote, work, divorce and etc...

Today we live in a world where both man and women have the right to vote, work, divorce and etc. But this wasn't always the case. Not too long ago, women were barely considered citizens.

I don't think anyone has ever asked why. Why did our founding fathers choose not to include women as we made countries?

Attached: 1354334597394.jpg (1280x960, 168K)

Look around you. Yes, that is the answer.

/thread

/fpbp
Short thread

/fpbp

thank you based fin

Incels spotted

/thread

Thank you based finland

Swedecuck, opinion instantly discarded

Attached: Feminism.png (1500x3719, 595K)

Better question, why did we ever allow women to participate in the first place? Repeal the 19th Amendment.

Crawling with incels here

Based

Get the fuck out of my country Mohammed.

Holy cringe

>Why did our founding fathers choose not to include women as we made countries?
Because they knew that the only people that should be allowed to vote are those with the physical and mental capacity to do so. Men have a collective say in the defense and welfare of the nation, because we are the ones that do the defending. A woman's role is to nurture when men create, and to make it WORTH defending. The abandonment of traditional gender duties goes a long why to explain the physical and moral decay of this nation.

lol, you like raising your wife's son Hans?

>give women rights to vote
>bans alcohol with once
>explosion in org crime
>massive depression
yeah... this is not new really tbqh

weed would probably still be legal too so we never got this 2nd wave of org crime

Is it just me or is this image a piece of shit

Perfect description of yourself.

Cunt detected.

FPBP

It's just you cunt.

Well, Bob, that's probably because the vast majority of women are retarded.

women are inferior to men