Religion of peace vs lone Woman: UK Police do NOTHING!!

Manchester - Croft Street.
What are you gonna do britbongs?

Attached: Religeon of Peace.png (1041x1563, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igrLu8WrgyQ
alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/2018/05/28/tel-aviv-demands-freedom-for-tommy-robinson/
youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/jOlnhjDX30E
youtu.be/wj6L64dp7ts
change.org/p/donald-trump-president-trump-grant-uk-political-prisoner-tommy-robinson-asylum-in-the-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=lM7H0ooV_o8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Order some haram pizzas to the addresses to test their ramadan abilities?

Attached: 34c534076462f548b54bd0854a559bfb12ec3bef34cb4e0841682be4823aeb17.png (944x944, 851K)

post the full facebook post

>20+ asian men
They can't even identify their own attackers, how do you expect the police to be able to do anything?

/stephanie.hague.7/posts/10160446691290023

She probably disrespected them and said something racist.

Femanon here. Put more clothes on?

Why didn’t she shot them for denying her right to travel?

Attached: BB7E7E47-1F8D-44E6-891D-74942E5DB7B0.jpg (960x640, 211K)

and to think this country once ruled the world. sad!

>asian
The bongs really are fucked arent they... Holy shit levels of brainwashing i have never seen before. CIA Mkultra takes a back seat to the BBC "BBC".

Why is this alt right maniac still on the streets? Where is british police when extremist like this goes around freely?

>Asian

Asian is a codeword for arab. Nearly every rape or attack in England is done by "asians"

>have a dashcam in my shitbox car
>can plow through them with little consequence
>dashcam footage would help back up my story about being threatened

Attached: 1527955479393.gif (560x550, 1.07M)

Neo-Sharia Police

Attached: 1526315147957.jpg (1260x1377, 211K)

She was listening to MoonMan, Notorious KKK, windows down.

Why do bongers keep calling arabic people asian?

Wrong it's a codeword for Paki. The term Paki is racist in Bongland

why is britain the only place where they call middle eastern dudes "asians". We don't even do that in the US.

Pakis aren't arab

Because some say the middle east is located in Asia.

>Asian men
He's a liberal reaping what he sowed.

Throwing all my Stone Island in the thrash right now

>Asian men
She's right that the country is a joke (the irony is lost, I know my own flag is a joke as well) but obviously she is contributing to it by not even calling a shovel a sandnigger

Attached: 1524396516686-pol.gif (300x149, 1.24M)

What the fuck how did that pajeet afford a $100 stone island polo

You fucking dumb drunken Brits NEED to stop calling these people Asians and start calling them what they really are.

That likely didn’t happen

Because that's the propaganda spouted every hour by the Bongland Bullshit Corporation

>asian rapist

Attached: Joe-Son.jpg (600x380, 51K)

I hope he was reported

Attached: 1522274945296.png (710x750, 435K)

From pimping out young white whores to his cousins and mates down at the mosque

racist bitch should be hanged inshallah

This is what women in their insane virtue signalling narcissism have voted for.

Attached: suffragettes_may_merkel.jpg (1200x472, 109K)

Wrong. It very likely did happen. It happens all the time over there dummy.

holy fuck...
blaming chinks for these crimes now.
you bongs are pathetic.
i hope england gets glassed.

sad thing is she is more likely to be punished for hate speech than the asian fellows are for attacking her

Attached: DYGsP0PX4AAGHo5.jpg (460x500, 23K)

They aren't Arabs you fucking morons, they are Pakistanis from south Asia. There are literally millions of south Asians in this country and barely any east Asians, which is why we refer to Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis as Asian. Low IQ goblins struggle to understand this but it's fairly simple.

Everyday a few hundred more people get redpilled by proximity. Soon there won't be a single white British person who hasn't been a victim or doesn't personally know a victim of vibrant diversity. That's what it will take to tip the scales over there, sad as it is to say. But it will happen in your lifetime lads.

Asian means west Asian as we have more of those than east. We call Arabs arabs

See

Attached: download (6).jpg (225x225, 18K)

So what? People can go outside if they want to she is literally being racist

>women
>my brain >:(
>my pussy :3c

Benefits, Housing benefit, child benefit & of course working anyway.
I've sat in the benefit offices waiting for some forms for my office and heard them just ignore questions about looking for work. The clerks signing just give up and sign them anyway. Even heard one woman say "No, I don't want work just benefit" Stop their money and they start screaming racism.

This just proves the point. If they can't identify them, and everyone who isnt native british is asian, unless otherwise specified, you have a brown yellow haze that allows perpetrators to just disappear. I'm surprised some white male bystander wasn't blamed for inacction.

Then call them pakistanians. It's insulting to everyone, including asians to call them asians.

>ASIAN MEN

Question for bongs if you can step away
Do poo in loos never commit crime are they actually good bois? Do they actually look different from the criminal paki scum? What about paki sikhs those arent violent are they?

Attached: 1527463605795.png (1067x710, 963K)

all you tommy robinsons need to grab some bats and plumbing pipes and wrenches and do it yourselves.

good to see anglos suffer
the darkest corners in hell are reserved for the betrayers

>asian men

Attached: 1523559975.jpg (384x376, 7K)

Bacon is their weakness. Use it, harness it's power.

Attached: 1529163049096.jpg (865x595, 141K)

Why hasn't this bitch been arrested yet for inciting these poor "asian men"?

the police is about to break some doors

Attached: Capture.png (483x799, 74K)

No because we used to call the others Oriental as they were that just Chinese.
Asian came about because we weren't quite sure what Pakistanis were. But always read Asian as Pakistani in English news.

Zero sympathy for women anymore. They protest on behalf of these vermin while shitting on white men and then start crying for their help.

>Asian men

Are Brits actually retarded enough to use this or do you have to talk that way lest you're jailed for using the wrong words on Facebook?

Would you refer to Elon Musk as African-American and American niggers Americans?

If brits are too spineless to break the laws these "asians" are breaking and also use violence against them, then why don't they simply gather and hire british men with criminal records to do it? People who clearly aren't petrified of breaking the law. Give them the equipment they'd need, some money on the side, and the deeper meaning and purpose of defending their land?
Or are even your criminals spineless, tea sipping, licence carrying fucks?

Nothing. They already gave away their guns

You mongrel dont call pakis arabians or we do 911 part 2

that white bitch shouldn't be traveling through ASIAN ONLY areas
stupid whore

>Then call them pakistanians.
You can't do that in the UK, it's considered a racist word.

unfortunately unlike our hard living hard working toothless home builders bong builders are weak fat tea drinkers

Attached: 15203867495783.jpg (960x1458, 81K)

They do.

Mancs firebombed a few mosques, saw em basically start hunting Pakis after the bombing.

If she was really angry about it, she wouldn't use the state approved politically correct term "asian" to designate sandniggers.

to be fair if she posted anything negative about muslims on social media in the UK she would be the one going to jail.

Here is a video the victim's Asian boyfriend took of the incident

youtube.com/watch?v=igrLu8WrgyQ

Social engineering pioneered by people who havent a clue about their own field. The media began using the term because it was more general and therefore less offensive than arab, yet technically correct.

But all they did was change the meaning. Now when someone says asian, everyone knows its an arab.

But England has the resources to toss female singers in prison for singing a song some found hurty.

alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/2018/05/28/tel-aviv-demands-freedom-for-tommy-robinson/

at least coming from one of the very few "half" decent areas of london, the indians biggest crime is how fucking bad they smell sometimes. but honestly never ran into a single bad indian, or sikh. its all fucking muslims/niggers that are the issue. hell my neighbours a black weeb and even he knows we got a nigger and muslim problem.

if Brexit was about stopping grooming gangs under what programs do these pakis get into UK and will that stop with Brexit?

Attached: 1526088264293.jpg (984x550, 177K)

Not angry enough to face jail time

fuck off paki

lmfao, why they argue in broken english, instead of paki?

Attached: nicolmao.jpg (380x380, 9K)

Women get what they voted for. I have zero sympathy.

Attached: 4fe976d0b735-1020x984.jpg (300x289, 12K)

Dealing drugs, benefits/tax system abuse and just general stealing, no consequences because Muh Racism if you even look at them funny.

t.met a small time kurdish coke dealer around here once who is sending £40,000 back a month through the fucking post, this country blows

I bet she was dressed immodestly and had western music playing in her car. If she was just a bit more respectful of islamic religious values it wouldnt have happened. She brought this on herself, and any notion that these fine young gentleman are acting in any way other than divinely righteous is racist and bigoted

Cops are the biggest fucking joke in the world. Don't expect them to do shit for you or your people. Form your own militias, move away from areas with ethnic groups that are not your own.

UK Police WhistleBlower:
youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/jOlnhjDX30E

youtu.be/wj6L64dp7ts
change.org/p/donald-trump-president-trump-grant-uk-political-prisoner-tommy-robinson-asylum-in-the-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Attached: 1527613974996.jpg (740x440, 61K)

>Croft Street. Hyde
right.... someone fucking sort this out tonight

Attached: 11ab.jpg (380x394, 21K)

Fuck off you retarded chimp. I went to school when they were still called what they were. The changeover in the media didn't occur until around the early 80s.

Stop repeating mainstream bullshit as truth when it's leftist revisionism of reality.

asia starts where europe ends, in turkey.

everything east of the dardenelles is asia. india/pakistan are part of asia. more specifically they are south asia, as opposed to east asia (china/japan/korea), south-east asia (vietnam/thailand etc), north asia (russia), west asia (aka middle east).

Do you guys call Egyptians, Africans? Didn't think so nigger

Police won't do anything.
They don't want to be seen as racist.

They have been referred to Asians for as long as I can remember, so from at least the mid 1970s, which is when most of them started arriving in the first place. Skinhead neo nazis would call them 'pakis', regardless of whether they were from India or Pakistan, that's why to call them 'Pakistanis' is considered racist still.

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA
>WAKE ME UP

Attached: 1494158217352.jpg (896x921, 59K)

Only way past is through

Attached: 2731.gif (400x171, 541K)

Why didn't she just run them over?

Attached: 9948072581.jpg (2112x1614, 143K)

Pakis Palis and most A rabs are all in Asia. West and South respectively...

Good fuck white women they deserve this and even worse.

Brexit will make no difference, most of them arrived 40 years ago, they are well established here, having muslim majority towns in the north of England, they're not about to leave because of Brexit.

because she's a fucking women. stop asking dumb questions you fat cunt. its your fault we are in this situation to start with.

>MUH BURGER PRIDE HEHE LETS FIGHT THE G*RMANS

FUCK OFF AND STAY AWAY FROM BRITISH POLITICS

>Are Brits actually retarded enough to use this or do you have to talk that way lest you're jailed for using the wrong words on Facebook?

Yes there are plenty of retarded Brits that will use the term Asian. There was a white working class girl who was charged with hate speech for using the term "Paki shop" when that is a term in common use for over 40 years, since they usually owned corner shops or curry houses.

youtube.com/watch?v=lM7H0ooV_o8

I don't remember anyone saying asians at all, they were just 'Pakis' whether they came from India or pakistan or wherever.?
your mum wouldn't say "Go to the asian shop & get me 20 B&H son"

>Britain
>police
Lmao nah senpai

Attached: DXLXrS2UQAAUy8c.jpg (1000x627, 102K)

Was she arrested for disturbing the peace?

Every fucking thread you retarded turds post this. You derail every thread, fucking grow up.

Can pol do anything to identify this man?
I would try but I dont have the autism