Why everything germans touch turns into shit?

Why Germany still exist? Should we partition this country once again like in 1945 and liquidate Austria, which itself is a fake country that should never exist.

Attached: fuckgermany.jpg (2456x1980, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_population_transfers_(1944–1946)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Poo in Loo.jpg (960x827, 150K)

>we

Poles didnt do shit on their own in WWII

Attached: 1503700536289.jpg (960x728, 300K)

They held out longer than France AND they were attacked from both sides, that's actually impressive

Dumb germ taking this bait map again, even though it was debunked countless times, that's about the households no toilets per capita.

""The map's author emphasizes that in drawing conclusions it is necessary to take into account this correction. When it comes to the areas located more to the east, i.e. Podlaskie Voivodeship, it is worth noting that there may be a large part of flats unoccupied or inhabited by individuals, because it is hard to imagine that in some gminas of Podlaskie or Lubelskie Voivodeship only every fourth flat has a bathroom," he comments.

In these dark areas there are generally few flats - in the entire Podlaskie Voivodeship there are, for example, more than twice fewer of them than in Warsaw itself. Therefore, although dark areas constitute a large part of the map, according to the results of the census, 99 out of 100 Poles have a bathroom in their flat - he adds. ""

>KURWA, germany could only win cuz r*ssian dogs helped them

Another polish myth:
By 17 September, the Polish defence was already broken and the only hope was to retreat and reorganize along the Romanian Bridgehead. However, these plans were rendered obsolete nearly overnight, when the over 800,000-strong Soviet Red Army entered and created the Belarusian and Ukrainian fronts after invading the eastern regions of Poland in violation of the Riga Peace Treaty, the Soviet-Polish Non-Aggression Pact, and other international treaties, both bilateral and multilateral

why the hatred?
the war ended 73 years ago m8

Did I ever claim they only lost because Soviets invaded ? No

I'm not talking about the war. I'm talking about the fact that if part of your country was part of germany for some time it is spoiled.

Actually Poland's initial plan was to retreat and wait till France cross the maginot line and invade Germany from south-west, but as we know western allies betrayed Poland.

>AND they were attacked from both sides

The poles already lost the war before the soviets set a foot on polish soil, so the "muh fought on two fronts" stuff is bullshit

>poland
>plan

>The poles already lost the war before the soviets set a foot on polish soil

Are you an autistic, or can't read history?

your plan is to fuck a goat today.

Why are you projecting ? I only said that it was impressive since they held out for longer than France even after the fact they were attacked both by Germans and Soviets shortly afterwards

how does it feel to be europes mexico?

Attacked by both, Germany and Soviets shortly after

Good, we are at least no middle east. You have to deal with that.

>Army gets defeated
>No hope of defeating the german army with the divisions you have left
>Soviets invade because Poland is defenceless

Poles: Kurwa, we stiil could have won!!!

Attached: 1508993957656.png (787x828, 368K)

>Germans leave region, immediately turns to shit.

I think you are on to something

*still

logical fallacy, the people that moved in there after WW2 weren't under German rule for any longer period of time, unlike millions of Poles in Posen, Upper Silesia, and the former Polish corridor

>expel germans
>settle expelled poles in the former german lands
>new inhabitants have no roots, no cultural or historical connection to this region
>become rootless leftwingers

You are too dumb to see that majority of this land is not "settled by new people"??? Or you're completely ignorant in history, which your saying that Poland lost war before soviets came proves it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_population_transfers_(1944–1946)

They were under German rule for about 100 years until 1918 and uprising of Poles against Germans + the silesian uprisings which aquired only 1/4 of Polish silesia.

And were are those people in Poznan?

By giving me dumb wikipedia articles without context you won't look any smarter. Believe me.

I was talking about the regions that were majority german before WWII (Prussia, lower Silesia, Pomerania)

I don't care what are you talking about the topic of the discussion were every lands that were at some point part of Prussia/German Empire. Not the post ww2 people.

>eternal pierogi nigger ruins Europe with russian kikes by being the bastion of partisan war
>blames Germany

It's all so tiresome.

>former german regions are shit
>say why

KURWA!!!

Attached: 1518716741141.jpg (244x207, 8K)

Why are you asking us?
Your people are a perfect example of your question so you should be able to answer it yourself
Germans make good things, things go bad when they stop controlling it and let it try for itself

kind of ironic for you to call other countries fake.

You still don't understand what the point is about. But that's nothing special for a potato-faced nation.

Yes, former german regions are shit.

Attached: 1487451_10151815840557076_803711672_n.jpg (720x417, 43K)

Do you even German history. Germany is fake as it is Belgium. This country doesn't even have 200 years.

So it means they don't make good things. What you said is self-contradictory.

Another germ that don't understand that majority of those people lived when these lands were under German Empire(eg. Poznan, Bydgoszcz, upper silesia, Pomerania). How idiotic can you be? I know your education system sucks but come on.

You didn't even bother reading my explanation in the thread.

Jesus Christ. Poles why the fuck being buttherted become your national idea? Stop bitching. Past is in the pass.

Says polak kurwa parasite