Race denial

How many of you have had to deal with race denialists? I run into them increasingly frequently and explaining why race exists gets tiresome after so long, any quick way to dismiss their arguments?

Attached: 121309732.jpg (565x659, 61K)

What is the definition of race?

Race purity is a lie. Take a DNA test and you'll see.

A genetically similar group of people with manifest characteristics reflecting that. I'd imagine this is the common perception of race.

>Race purity is a lie.
So is racial equality.

You can say "Genetically similar" just about anything.

I wished we were back in 2003. A better time.

No not at all. This is of course relative but the point being made is fairly obvious. The only way it could mean "just about anything" is if you wilfully misunderstand it.

100% european. 23andme said 99.6 but I took the raw data and uploaded to others and they said 100. Given that it’s (((23andme))) I’m not surprised. Besides, having people of mixed heritage does not invalidate that heritage exists, in fact it supports it. Why would race be fake if we can say he’s 75% this race and 25% that race?

>Populations of people geographically separated that interbred and thus are genetically and physically distinguishable.

just point out that when they're investigating a homicide they can easily tell whether black, caucasion, asian or latin by the bones left behind.

Show GEDmatch or GTFO

>How many of you have had to deal with race denialists?
Ask them why we don't divide homos into subspecies like we do for every other species. Ask them what makes humans so special.

Attached: TheJewmanRace.png (1024x576, 36K)

Most libtards and race deniars argue that differences between animals are a lot larger and differences between humans only minimal. Therefor they say that dividing humans into subcategories is illogical and useless.

Which is wrong, if you applied such strict standards to every species as they do to humans then most subspecies would be written out as not genetically distinct enough. Regardless of that fact the lines they draw are arbitrarily defined. They do so because it makes their argument stronger with no real basis for doing so.

Nigga Darwin makes the exact same point about species, families, kingdoms, etc. It's about relative degree of differentiation. Do species not exist? There's not really a definite objective standard for designating a species. Darwin's book spent a lot of time deconstructing all the type answers. The point again is relative degree of separation. How are you so retarded?

Just tell them to look at olympics in sprinting and how black people are over-represented and much faster than white people because of genetic differences giving differences in muscle fibers based on race.

>any quick way to dismiss their arguments?
So you’re saying “white oppression” doesn’t exist?

They just make the point that race as a social construct exists and garble on about white supremacy as a social system. Opens a whole new can of worms which is equally as annoying to debunk.

The only solution is to shoot these fags in the head amirite.

I mean you will never convince them.

>Race purity is a lie.
Then racism does not exist.

Feels more and more like it everyday. You decimate every point they make with well supported arguments yet they'll claim victory anyway, then when the next conversation arrives they'll make all the same points again seemingly having forgotten the last time they had done so. It's tiresome.

Did these niggas really just change the shade of one white so they could claim that there is no race ?

Attached: 5815065947.jpg (2450x1344, 204K)

funny how they always say that race doesnt exist and that everyone who says otherwise is a racist, but also say that humans are so diverse and that diversity is our strength - think I made a good meme for that

Attached: diversity.png (459x672, 321K)

>differences between animals are a lot larger and differences between humans only minimal
That's been debunked. I posted the genetic variation in the middle column of that pic.

Jaguars have a heterozygosity of 0.739 and we recognize 9 subspecies.

Humans have a heterozygosity of 0.739 and we recognize 0 subspecies.

North American Brown bears have a heterozygosity of 0.5275 and we recognize 9 subspecies.

That's actually a really good way to articulate the point, mind if I steal it?

We are all the same race however we are divided in sub-races or groups, so they are correct with their statement.

sure thing mate go ahead

Add a certain threshold of similar allele expression due to a geographical area to those already stated.
And the cutoff point could be where we draw the line with other animal species, like the different species of finch, canine, or other similar animal.

They occupy different ontological realities with different assumptions about how the world is, you'd be literally asking them to reject their own reality. Which is how its such a hard thing to do.