Brit/pol/ - MtNiglet edition

Attached: Adobe_20180616_165216.jpg (2000x1000, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5850497/Tyranny-minorities-live-age-mob-rule-minorities.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5851437/Labour-insists-Labour-Live-JezFest-success-people-mock-poor-turnout.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5851449/Boy-12-changes-Charlotte-Gabriel-deed-poll-born-wrong-body.html
youtu.be/YYucMt0vrXg
eventbrite.co.uk/e/state-of-london-debate-2018-tickets-46434609166
faceberg.com/events/193583241385348/
trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1006263760766537728
proactivepatriots.co.uk/events
youtube.com/watch?v=4rrXR6n0RTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This one was first

OFFICIAL
---------------------------------------------------------

>lelbour live

Attached: 35363203_263300600881820_6171865113839009792_n[1].jpg (960x720, 95K)

it'll swing back
this is cringy

this

>Summoning the montenegroid

Ffs.

he's already here

Chatting to an older couple earlier, boomers, in their late 50s. They were going on about knife crime in the capital and wondering what's causing it, drugs, alcohol, even religion. Bloody hell, you know fine rightly what's causing it and you and your ilk voted for it again and again and now you're afraid to name the causes of the poz.

Attached: For fucks sake, Christ! Come on.gif (480x270, 1.28M)

OOOOOOOOOH OOOH
JEREMY CORBYN

Attached: jeremycorbyn.jpg (1200x1600, 299K)

Place your bets:
>rebuilt
>demolished and replaced with a progressive modernist tumour
>demolished and replaced with a concrete block
>demolished and replaced with a mosque

Attached: glasgow school of art fire.jpg (1366x2048, 384K)

boomers think racism is mans greatest sin

>dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5850497/Tyranny-minorities-live-age-mob-rule-minorities.html

actually a decent article for once

Eddie wins brit/pol/

dementia isn't funny

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5851437/Labour-insists-Labour-Live-JezFest-success-people-mock-poor-turnout.html

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-16 UK Home Daily Mail Online.png (664x783, 704K)

british ppl are disgusting lol

I vote tory

Well the weather is shite today.

>when some idiot foreign flag on here thinks it's a conspiracy when our media refers to browns as 'asians'

Attached: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (575x556, 33K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5851449/Boy-12-changes-Charlotte-Gabriel-deed-poll-born-wrong-body.html

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-16 UK Home Daily Mail Online(1).png (675x717, 706K)

half the time it's a British flag brainlet who's spent too much time in outer/pol

So are we all having fun in this spud war between a homeless man & his Discount Serbian boyfriend?
I now finally see the error of my LARPing ways; this is clearly far more important than the state of the UK.

Attached: 1.png (480x582, 171K)

Brit/pol/: Specsavers Edition

youtu.be/YYucMt0vrXg

s oyface

we are the ELITE of British society

Noigel fow de INGERLAAAAND JOB

Attached: far3.png (505x257, 229K)

They were talking about guns in America too and how the Aussies banned them in the 80s and the crime rate went down. Well, Australia in the 80s also happened to be much more homogeneous. They actually had a whites only immigration policy until the 70s.

Its red hot and sunny.

It's overcast and chilly in London m8

Fuck? That is Eddie Izzard isn't it?

With... tits?

He actually went that far?

Attached: Ah.gif (500x200, 921K)

Vauxhall Cross has featured in several recent James Bond films. The building was first featured in Goldeneye in 1995 and was depicted as having been attacked in The World Is Not Enough (1999), Skyfall (2012), and Spectre (2015).[33][34] For Skyfall a 50-foot-high (15-metre) model of the building was constructed at Pinewood Studios.[10] A special premiere of Skyfall was held at Vauxhall Cross for MI6 staff, who cheered when their headquarters was destroyed in the film.[35

Attached: 1484731469236.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I got to my hidden camp that I have in a gulch beyond what I call “Diagonal Gulch.” I stayed there through the following day, August 6. I felt the peace of the forest there. But there are few huckleberries there, and though there are deer, there is very little small game. Furthermore, it had been a long time since I had seen the beautiful and isolated plateau where the various branches of Trout Creek originate. So I decided to take off for that area on the 7th of August. A little after crossing the roads in the neighborhood of Crater Mountain I began to hear chain saws; the sound seemed to be coming from the upper reaches of Roaster Bill Creek. I assumed they were cutting trees; I didn’t like it but I thought I would be able to avoid such things when I got onto the plateau. Walking across the hillsides on my way there, I saw down below me a new road that had not been there previously, and that appeared to cross one of the ridges that close in Stemple Creek. This made me feel a little sick. Nevertheless, I went on to the plateau. What I found there broke my heart. The plateau was criss-crossed with new roads, broad and well-made for roads of that kind. The plateau is ruined forever. The only thing that could save it now would be the collapse of the technological society. I couldn’t bear it. That was the best and most beautiful and isolated place around here and I have wonderful memories of it.

One road passed within a couple of hundred feet of a lovely spot where I camped for a long time a few years ago and passed many happy hours. Full of grief and rage I went back and camped by South Fork Humbug Creek.

The next day I started for my home cabin. My route took me past a beautiful spot, a favorite place of mine where there was a spring of pure water that could safely be drunk without boiling. I stopped and said a kind of prayer to the spirit of the spring. It was a prayer in which I swore that I would take revenge for what was being done to the forest.

Attached: based af.jpg (474x710, 34K)

sorry mate we've moved on from ted now

>media discussing "fortnite" constantly

yet another reason why I barely play games anymore and don't buy games that came out after 2014, that garbage is literally fruitloops in gaming form

nostalgia is ruining your life

Attached: file.png (677x1200, 705K)

>playing modern games
>playing fortnite
>BIG BUTTON MAKE GUN SHOOT >SMALLER BUTTON MAKE MAN RUN
>RED BUTTON JUMP

Attached: 1512315582553.png (488x463, 28K)

I wasted a huge chunk of my life playing video games but I can't even bring myself to start one now. Miserable waste of fucking time, even shitposting here feels more worthwhile.

>£6 tote bags

Those are definitely produced in a sweat shop.

I completely lost my interest in games a couple years ago. I spend that time shitposting here now though which isn't much better tbqh.

>Miserable waste of fucking time, even shitposting here feels more worthwhile.

this is the brainlet opinion on games, I was like you a few months ago, it takes time to go full circle, you need to wait until your opinion on it evolves, all I'm saying is gaming has been on a consistent downward trend since 2011 and this meme fortnite thing bringing it into the mainstream is enraging, you are now just a passive consumer which is just as bad

Attached: 1496340034946.jpg (511x428, 45K)

Only downside for me is that I barely speak to my remaining couple friends because I stopped. Amusing how flimsy the friendship is desu.

m'cunts

lil p

your mum's a doorknob

Video games are essentially passive consumption. Pressing a few buttons isn't activity. Especially when most of the time your mind is completely blank.

>Especially when most of the time your mind is completely blank
you're playing shit games or you're just bad kid

The techno-industrial system is exceptionally tough due to its so-called “democratic” structure and its resulting flexibility. Because dictatorial systems tend to be rigid, social tensions and resistance can be built up in them to the point where they damage and weaken the system and may lead to revolution. But in a “democratic” system, when social tension and resistance build up dangerously the system backs off enough, it compromises enough, to bring the tensions down to a safe level.

During the 1960s people first became aware that environmental pollution was a serious problem, the more so because the visible and smellable filth in the air over our major cities was beginning to make people physically uncomfortable. Enough protest arose so that an Environmental Protection Agency was established and other measures were taken to alleviate the problem. Of course, we all know that our pollution problems are a long, long way from being solved. But enough was done so that public complaints subsided and the pressure on the system was reduced for a number of years.

Thus, attacking the system is like hitting a piece of rubber. A blow with a hammer can shatter cast iron, because caste iron is rigid and brittle. But you can pound a piece of rubber without hurting it because it is flexible: It gives way before protest, just enough so that the protest loses its force and momentum. Then the system bounces back.

So, in order to hit the system where it hurts, you need to select issues on which the system will not back off, in which it will fight to the finish. For what you need is not compromise with the system but a life-and-death struggle.

Attached: listen you.jpg (388x426, 18K)

in the exact same boat lads
used to game a ridiculous amount but just completely stopped
my reaction times used to be better and i used to catch things i dropped easier

>Churchill declared war on hitler
>Eyes can’t change colour

These are objective facts

>you're playing shit games
They're all shit.
>or you're just bad kid
I don't care if I was or not because being good at video games is a worthless achievement.

To be honest, I think video game addiction is a real thing. The aggressive response you get mentioning it only makes me more certain.

same here
same with movies too, i haven't watched a movie in like 4 years
just can't be bothered to get into one, especially when they're generally shit and propaganda anyway these days

>he's playing shooty shooty games instead of rts games

lol pleb

Grow up desu.

virgins do seem to enjoy escapism

I use to play a lot csgo and league of legends before my PC wouldn’t work again.

I see you've fully embraced being a brainlet now

>says the alcoholic Christcuck

Attached: E1FA1B1A-FE07-4E89-B9F3-961EC7BC5F59.jpg (1595x895, 126K)

First of all, Improve. Post /SIG/ material in this thread (they can't say this isn't political). Arrange to meet other anons in a general location & form local Vanguard groups; start shaping each other into leaders.
Start putting up posters like pic related. Buy a pack of red paper & a can of white spraypaint in cash, print one off, cut out the letters & use it as a stencil. Knock out a full ream's worth of posters in under an hour without any printer tracking dots. Meet up, hand them out & cover everything in a three-mile radius.
Get to know more of your neighbours. The first England game is on the 18th- go down to your local pub & start talking. If they're civicnats, they'll still be interested in #FreeTommy events, but if they're redpilled, you can start expanding your local Vanguard.
Redpill the rest carefully and slowly. A backfire could land you in jail.

In the meantime, wether on your own or as a group, start attending Nationalist events to lend your support & talk to people about why glorified lobby groups never get anywhere & the real way forward.
eventbrite.co.uk/e/state-of-london-debate-2018-tickets-46434609166
Tickets are free. Go tell Sadiq about the state of his city.
faceberg.com/events/193583241385348/
Counter-protesting the Remoaners. A good place to spread the news, and we NEED the crowd to be big.
trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1006263760766537728
We cannot let the Civic nationalists keep the crowd. Our people are in there, and we need to reach them.
proactivepatriots.co.uk/events
Attend in the Vanguard groups wherever you can & start networking!

This is a realistic & reasonable plan to start getting off our asses & doig something productive in our society. Prove me wrong.

Attached: Don't keep calm.png (2555x3583, 87K)

you're shit

>"being good at things is worthless haha im just a talentless pos haha take that"
wow sure convinced me

used to bash the fuck out of cs tbqh

is every pastime escapism? is everything escapism?

Attached: 1524504438248.jpg (640x604, 43K)

>alcoholic car dweller who was asking how to go back in time the other day so he can escape his problems

Attached: 1499552344115.jpg (415x454, 97K)

I only want to go back to 2010-2011

Reminder that Christcucks and muzzies are the original basedboys who sole purpose is to worship Jews

Attached: C1D82CBA-1B4C-446D-9D5D-554E2DD924D2.jpg (750x1167, 442K)

Being good at worthless things is worthless. Not a difficult concept to understand. Even if you become a "professional gamer" you're really just a paid shill, not exactly admirable.

>is everything escapism?

its subjective, aslong as you eat drink and sleep everything else is optional, thats the nihilist view anyway, but I would say yes some things are escapism, but who gives a shit at this point

Radicals Must Attack The System At The Decisive Points.

To work effectively toward the elimination of the techno-industrial system, revolutionaries must attack the system at points at which it cannot afford to give ground. They must attack the vital organs of the system. Of course, when I use the word “attack,” I am not referring to physical attack but only to legal forms of protest and resistance.

Some examples of vital organs of the system are:

A. The electric-power industry. The system is utterly dependent on its electric-power grid.

B. The communications industry. Without rapid communications, as by telephone, radio, television, e-mail, and so forth, the system could not survive.

C. The computer industry. We all know that without computers the system would promptly collapse.

D. The propaganda industry. The propaganda industry includes the entertainment industry, the educational system, journalism, advertising, public relations, and much of politics and of the mental-health industry. The system can’t function unless people are sufficiently docile and conforming and have the attitudes that the system needs them to have. It is the function of the propaganda industry to teach people that kind of thought and behavior.

Attached: yes.jpg (750x445, 57K)

>He "only" wants to time travel

Doing things in a virtual world is escapism, that's easy enough to decide whether other things are difficult to categorise as such is irrelevant really.

im not poor

you're such a dopey cunt, oh you race? wow so worthless, oh you fight? wow so worthless

get a fucking life you miserable faggot

honestly these fucking summerfags think being a teenage goth girl is the blackpill

God is existence
Light, Goodness, Morality
The darkness is not god
The evil is not god
The immorality is not god

He is a general in an impossible battle with jesus christ as his officer and us as his footsoldiers
We say 'blame us for we are not good enough'
Jesus says 'don't blame them for they don't know better'
God says 'Just keep going and trying as I do'

>(you)

Attached: 75FF3285-C992-4D35-82FA-C86D09C84A32.jpg (749x749, 77K)

>double digit iq retard talking things he has no understanding of
just the usual then eh you spastic

so you posting here is escapism

yes

average bant/brit

Attached: 1527505344471.jpg (533x800, 213K)

>Doing things in a virtual world is escapism,

wrong

>get a fucking life you miserable faggot

>t. pakiposter
>t. posts all night then NEETsleeps in the day
>t. arranged multiple fights and didn't show up to any
>t. architecture failure
>t. mentally ill

>oh you race? wow so worthless, oh you fight? wow so worthless
Those things are at least skills in the physical world you dopey twat. Do either of those things over playing video games and you're closer to the ideal use of your time, whether you're their or not.

This attitude that unless you have achieved or understand perfection you can't possibly judge anyone else is fucking nonsense.

>your mum's a doorknob
everyone gets a turn (=

Attached: 1527704305181.jpg (850x1093, 147K)

Weak

Attached: 1527836581581.jpg (811x1033, 136K)

Attached: 1519434165109.png (740x1035, 790K)

>so you posting here is escapism
Mostly but again, at least it's discussing real ideas. Playing video games is like posting on brit/pol/ but only ever talking about tripfags.

What's its value? It's "fun"? There are other ways to have fun that are of additional benefit.

>that time pubes rang up britfeel radio and autistically mumbled threats to the baffled hosts for 30 minutes

Link?

>believes in a magical skydaddy and worships a kike on a stick

Christianity is the ultimate religion for spastics

Attached: 629765B7-7870-498F-B70F-21F56F6E096C.jpg (600x343, 112K)

that's a good american bote.

Attached: 1526090505364.jpg (847x1308, 243K)

Attached: 1527940912699.jpg (1500x808, 746K)

I doubt that was him.

so what's wrong with video games? you do know nowadays most racing drivers practice for months before races in 'sims' (video games), same goes for pilots and a lot of other shit, even some militaries do some form of virtual training and besides it's potential of being useful what about it being a way to kill some spare time

honestly what the fuck am i doing here, i hate video game virgins but don't be a retard

>This attitude that unless you have achieved or understand perfection you can't possibly judge anyone else is fucking nonsense.
how so? because you want to do nothing with yourself and be nothing yet still try to shit on people that are better than you? fuck off

atleast im not lying unlike you

i am a tripfag, bitchboy

what now?

if you believe that then how come you aren't christian then you ultimate spastic?

Attached: 1528848852027.png (1280x849, 103K)

>Morality
>goodness
>evil
>god

Nice spooks you got there kiddo

Attached: 79F9E1AC-88C9-4BC1-A052-AC254533FF14.jpg (594x395, 76K)

you're all fucking retarded

that hat clearly photoshopped on
these are clearly depictions of the average brit catgirl/boy

Attached: 1523323102323.png (540x775, 241K)

if catgirls were real they wouldn't love you just like normal girls don't

yeah you're retarded we know

people ALWAYS say this but i'm not sure how it constitutes an argument

>What's its value? It's "fun"?

how retarded are you, that logic is applicable to plenty of non virtual things, hence you are wrong

Anyone know how much Jezfest flopped?

youtube.com/watch?v=4rrXR6n0RTY

Attached: 1528268978097.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

dumb frogposter
true though