Red pill me on pizzagate

Red pill me on pizzagate

Attached: 1015636468.jpg (705x375, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c
youtu.be/KiOXvCvfkaY
change.org/p/donald-trump-president-trump-grant-uk-political-prisoner-tommy-robinson-asylum-in-the-us
youtu.be/wj6L64dp7ts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do the leaked Clinton-Podesta emails mention pizza so often? Why did they spend $40,000 for a "pizza party" at the white house? Why do emails mention "walnut sauce" and other incredibly sketchy, glowingly obvious code phrases? Why does Comet Ping Pong have pedophile symbolism everywhere? Really makes you think.

mossad psyop

john podesta uses the word pizza and other terms that don't make sense without context, he won't explain the context but gets angry instead.
Trump predicted pizza gate back in 2011 when he ate a pizza with a knife and fork with Sarah Palin beside him which the media razzed him for and he called it "pizza-gate". It was the same time Weiner was arrested for sexting and his laptop was first investigated

Attached: North Korea 2009 - clinton - podesta.jpg (1024x887, 155K)

Sexting a minor?

Bumping for truth

Just think. You have supposedly educated, professsional adults working in the government using terms like pizza, hotdogs, etc... And no one is supposed to question it? Then you have the scientific studies on adrenochrome and DMT (this is a big part of pizzagate, research those two things and youll get it) A billion "coincidences". The people have had enough. I hope we win and destroy these bastards. The crimes they commited are unspeakably evil and I thank God that poor excuse for a human, HRC didn't win. We have a chance to fix things. But I dont know if all the "normies" can handle the truth. It's a tough road ahead but lets be proud of where we are now. Stay strong Anons. #MAGA.

Attached: DauAk97VQAAiaXV.jpg (968x1200, 184K)

Attached: images (1).jpg (240x210, 10K)

Ultra wealthy business people, politicians, and celebrities who can't get their rocks off in ordinary ways resort to things quite sinister. Like any other illegal thing that people enjoy together, social circles and rat lines form around this habit. This happens from low level stuff like marijuana
and works all the way through human trafficking.
People step up to be exclusive suppliers to these circles because the niche is open. They then turn and use their power and influence to make sure that their crimes go unpunished and when discovered, brushed under the rug. The fact that it also provides an excellent means of blackmailing each other is an incidental bonus.

It's really that simple.

Attached: DOZfVzQVQAEcdH8.jpg (768x575, 84K)

just follow the symbols

Attached: PEDO SYMBOL.png (1200x1200, 1.11M)

wow its like redpill me on X isnt a banible offense yet you make one flat earth thread and get nuked

The earth is as flat as j lo's ass in the late 90s dipshit. Go back to x with your flat earth bs. #MAGA

r*ddit

Dude the earth is not flat

Child sex trafficking is a global phenomenon and since it's an expensive, high-risk operation, it's mostly rich/powerful people who partake and keep it alive. Pedophilia has been part of elite culture for centuries. There have been numerous cases that have come up all over the world, including the Marc Dutroux case in Belgium, the Hampstead case in the UK,the Franklin scandal in Nebraska, and most recently, NXIVM in California. Many of these cases have a religious, ritualistic element to them. Trauma-based mind control/Satanic ritual abuse are part and parcel of it. See: Cathy O'Brien.

"Pizzagate" doesn't really have a set definition. For me, it refers to the entire subject. For others, it refers to the idea that Hillary Clinton and her circle are among the global child sex trafficking network clientele based on a lot of circumstantial evidence, including John Podesta's leaked e-mails.

The corporate media "debunk" it with a strawman argument like this: "Pizzagate" = HRC + John Podesta are running a Satanic child sex trafficking ring out of the basement of Comet Ping Pong > Comet Ping Pong doesn't have a basement > debunked.

Then, you have these retards
That's it in a nutshell. It doesn't matter what is or isn't going on at James Alefantis's numerous properties, the phenomenon of child sex trafficking with a dark, religious element has been proven multiple times. It's a thing that happens in the world. Period.

wow its like you have something to hide

Attached: ok.gif (400x400, 1.97M)

It was $65,000 for "hot dogs". Probably underage male prostitutes, knowing Barry.

The entire political establishment and media cartel comes into defense of one small pizza joint.

haiti, spirit cooking, allison mack.. i could keep going

that's right

checked
Temple of Set is the centerpiece, it's George HW Bush's creation with the help of Col. Micheal Aquino, the 322 Skull & Bones crew, and the Black Nobility financiers

Don't worry comet, no new evidence has come up.

James Rothschild Comet. Ha. Wut a faget. Protip: Counselors who have dealt with sexually abused children say that this girl has the hallmarks.

I wonder if she's still alive.

Attached: 1480773156511.jpg (737x1046, 137K)

pizagate is jewish trick to compromise all elites and turn them into blackmailed slaves, all anti-white whites leaders are blackmailed through pizzagatery and epsteinlolitaislandery, also jews love blood libel naturally

Spare this memeflagging commie nigger the rope. He gets it

Attached: IMG_1793.jpg (620x559, 178K)

A circus using half-truths to distract you from the real truth. It's to try to undermine legitimate adversaries by framing them as conspiracy theorist nuts.

There is a network of financial, political, and entertainment elite who are all involved in child abductions and child rape. Basically rich pedophiles diddling kids and using connections, blackmail, and murder to cover it up.

AoT's library link gets spammed all over this board in book link posts and in /SelfImprovementGeneral/. And you guys should really stop doing that because it's the largest Satanic library on earth. He constantly defends known pizzagate suspects. He constantly defends Alester Crowley. He constantly defends Abramovic and other Jews.

there is no trust between a jew and a non jew besides the murder / crime link & separation from the rest of humanity. once they got a Hillary Clinton blackmailed, they can sit her, even though she's elite, next to a random commoner in their jewish reunions while the jew speak his mind & wishes. Clinton / Merkel and that kind of witches are powerful to us but not more than a slave to every ejw even a newborn

Only power levels. Speaking of. Gotta work on that.

They use kids as energy. It's been going on since babylon with black magic but now it is done on an industrial scale with pedogate.

Attached: Screenshot_20161124-103818.png (2560x1440, 2.28M)

The earth IS flat.
Pizzagate is real but it happens on top and under the flat earth.
Pizzagate and flat earth are connected.

Attached: 1495015640285.jpg (480x360, 26K)

It is.

Attached: 1522669979578.jpg (970x514, 116K)

Parasites can't survive without a host so the domination they seek would end us and them. Stupid parasite yes but certainly stupider host
It's all about that energy no doubt. Number one force in the universe is our silly emotions. Powerful enough to create and destroy worlds and we don't even notice anymore

Pic related. You've now been redpilled. It was never real.

Attached: pg.png (572x458, 46K)

Climb a mountain nigger. Or sail to open ocean. Look around 360*. Nonstop curvature bitch. Splain dat nigger

Attached: IMG_1826.gif (512x381, 3.51M)

It's even worse in the UK

UK Police WhistleBlower:
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c
youtu.be/KiOXvCvfkaY

change.org/p/donald-trump-president-trump-grant-uk-political-prisoner-tommy-robinson-asylum-in-the-us
youtu.be/wj6L64dp7ts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Attached: Terrorist-Friendly-London-Mayor-Sadiq-Khan-Terrorists-Welcome-Sign-1.jpg (1200x643, 193K)

We'll I guess that one post from this id dumping a tweet from some nigger nobody ever heard of is all the evidence we need. Roll it up boys. Smoke em if you got em. Shows over folks!

Attached: IMG_1772.jpg (960x609, 115K)

In his book “South Sea Voyages,” Arctic and Antarctic explorer Sir James Clarke Ross, described his experience on the night of November 27th, 1839 and his conclusion that the Earth must be motionless: “The sky being very clear … it enabled us to observe the higher stratum of clouds to be moving in an exactly opposite direction to that of the wind--a circumstance which is frequently recorded in our meteorological journal both in the north-east and south-east trades, and has also often been observed by former voyagers. Captain Basil Hall witnessed it from the summit of the Peak of Teneriffe; and Count Strzelechi, on ascending the volcanic mountain of Kiranea, in Owhyhee, reached at 4000 feet an elevation above that of the trade wind, and experienced the influence of an opposite current of air of a different hygrometric and thermometric condition … Count Strzelechi further informed me of the following seemingly anomalous circumstance--that at the height of 6000 feet he found the current of air blowing at right angles to both the lower strata, also of a different hygrometric and thermometric condition, but warmer than the inter-stratum. Such a state of the atmosphere is compatible only with the fact which other evidence has demonstrated, that the earth is at rest."

Attached: 1523514053855.png (800x400, 417K)

Cool story bro. Never left Quebec even to climb a hill huh?

The New York City skyline is clearly visible from Harriman State Park’s Bear Mountain 60 miles away. If Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference, viewing from Bear Mountain’s 1,283 foot summit, the Pythagorean Theorem determining distance to the horizon being 1.23 times the square root of the height in feet, the NYC skyline should be invisible behind 170 feet of curved Earth.

Attached: 1527164668466.jpg (1536x1030, 632K)

From Anchorage, Alaska at an elevation of 102 feet, on clear days Mount Foraker can be seen with the naked eye 120 miles away. If Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference, Mount Foraker’s 17,400 summit should be leaning back away from the observer covered by 7,719 feet of curved Earth. In reality, however, the entire mountain can be quite easily seen standing straight from base to summit.

Attached: 1510294005021.png (1537x732, 1.58M)

From Anchorage, Alaska at an elevation of 102 feet, on clear days Mount McKinley can be seen with the naked eye from 130 miles away. If Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference, Mount McKinley’s 20,320 foot summit should be leaning back away from the observer and almost half covered by 9,220 feet of curved Earth. In reality, however, the entire mountain can be quite easily seen standing straight from base to summit.

Attached: 1526969880118.jpg (1024x824, 238K)

And so the lead slides the thread with sub Saharan tier flat earth silliness. What an awful faggot. Can wait to neck you nigger

Attached: IMG_1546.jpg (960x960, 237K)

I'm not sliding anything, pizzagate is real I don't deny that.
I'm just telling you the truth.
Sorry you trusted a jew to inform you the shape of the earth you live on.

Nigger please. Keep the stories and climb a hill I've been all over the place nigger you're still on a couch in moms basement waiting on her to make you a dick sammich

Attached: IMG_1639.png (409x383, 206K)

I just can’t believe that’s how bad it really is

Damn dude you sound like you have a mental disability by your choice of speech.
Sorry bro.
Lmao

Yeah send pics from inner earth you dumb nigger

It's called /EWO/

Attached: C8AA6953-A273-4EF1-93DC-ACF7BC894E00.jpg (750x495, 142K)

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

Attached: IMG_1441.png (638x235, 142K)

Isn’t all this maths assuming the earth is a perfectly smooth sphere. In reality doesn’t the local topography mask the global curve maths predict in equations to be observable?

Attached: 1522813462860.jpg (538x552, 119K)

mu u speeket bout pizzaget... demn thats gud but do u have a minute to talk bout the flat erf & mentel disroeruder.. pls, im not even a joo

Don't try to reason with that incompetence spewing from a niggerleaf guaranteed faggot

Flat water = Flat earth

Attached: curved-horizon.jpg (400x210, 22K)

So many retarded people oppose the flat earth.
You trusted the jew's heliocentric model, I'm not the jew in this case.

Kek. He's here to slide the thread clearly that's why he's a nigger with nigger blood in his lazy nigger veins

You speak like a newfag. Why are you so triggered by flat earth.

Go out that shit in a niggerdick thread where you belong faggot

Attached: IMG_1766.jpg (1456x2691, 602K)

Sounds to me like you'd LOVE to hear more about the true shape of the earth.

Let's begin!

If the Earth were actually a big ball 25,000 miles in circumference, the horizon would be noticeably curved even at sea-level, and everything on or approaching the horizon would appear to tilt backwards slightly from your perspective. Distant buildings along the horizon would all look like leaning towers of Piza falling away from the observer. A hot-air balloon taking off then drifting steadily away from you, on a ball-Earth would slowly and constantly appear to lean back more and more the farther away it flew, the bottom of the basket coming gradually into view as the top of the balloon disappears from sight. In reality, however, buildings, balloons, trees, people, anything and everything at right angles to the ground/horizon remains so regardless the distance or height of the observer.

Attached: 1522492966198.jpg (736x538, 180K)

Attached: IMG_1763.png (2244x1700, 3.41M)

Attached: IMG_1764.png (693x1068, 602K)

Samuel Rowbotham’s experiments at the Old Bedford Level proved conclusively the canal’s water to be completely flat over a 6 mile stretch. First he stood in the canal with his telescope held 8 inches above the surface of the water, then his friend in a boat with a 5 foot tall flag sailed the 6 miles away. If Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference the 6 mile stretch of water should have comprised an arc exactly 6 feet high in the middle, so the entire boat and flag should have ultimately disappeared, when in fact the entire boat and flag remained visible at the same height for the entire journey.

Anyone can prove the sea-horizon perfectly straight and the entire Earth perfectly flat using nothing more than a level, tripods and a wooden plank. At any altitude above sea-level, simply fix a 6-12 foot long, smooth, leveled board edgewise upon tripods and observe the skyline from eye-level behind it. The distant horizon will always align perfectly parallel with the upper edge of the board. Furthermore, if you move in a half-circle from one end of the board to the other whilst observing the skyline over the upper edge, you will be able to trace a clear, flat 10-20 miles depending on your altitude. This would be impossible if the Earth were a globe 25,000 miles in circumference; the horizon would align over the center of the board but then gradually, noticeably decline towards the extremities. Just ten miles on each side would necessitate an easily visible curvature of 66.6 feet from each end to the center.

Attached: level-horizon.jpg (400x190, 34K)

NASA and modern astronomy say Polaris, the North Pole star, is somewhere between 323-434 light years, or about 2 quadrillion miles, away from us! Firstly, note that is between 1,938,000,000,000,000 - 2,604,000,000,000,000 miles making a difference of 666,000,000,000,000 (over six hundred trillion) miles! If modern astronomy cannot even agree on the distance to stars within hundreds of trillions of miles, perhaps their “science” is flawed and their theory needs re-examining. However, even granting them their obscurely distant stars, it is impossible for heliocentrists to explain how Polaris manages to always remain perfectly aligned straight above the North Pole throughout Earth’s various alleged tilting, wobbling, rotating and revolving motions.

Attached: 1504327681644.jpg (1100x600, 96K)

Attached: IMG_1770.png (1024x768, 634K)

Attached: IMG_1767.png (637x640, 358K)

Attached: IMG_1768.png (1300x1500, 1.5M)

Attached: IMG_1774.jpg (663x6300, 507K)

Attached: IMG_1631.jpg (455x1024, 63K)

Viewed from a ball-Earth, Polaris, situated directly over the North Pole, should not be visible anywhere in the Southern hemisphere. For Polaris to be seen from the Southern hemisphere of a globular Earth, the observer would have to be somehow looking “through the globe,” and miles of land and sea would have to be transparent. Polaris can be seen, however, up to over 20 degrees South latitude.

Tycho Brahe famously argued against the heliocentric theory in his time, positing that if the Earth revolved around the Sun, the change in relative position of the stars after 6 months orbital motion could not fail to be seen. He argued that the stars should seem to separate as we approach and come together as we recede. In actual fact, however, after 190,000,000 miles of supposed orbit around the Sun, not a single inch of parallax can be detected in the stars, proving we have not moved at all.

Attached: Star_trails_by_kopfgeist79.jpg (400x266, 45K)

Attached: IMG_1560.jpg (736x736, 156K)

Attached: IMG_1795.jpg (552x793, 89K)

Attached: IMG_1606.jpg (912x2360, 648K)

Attached: IMG_1782.jpg (594x406, 95K)

Attached: IMG_1783.jpg (650x438, 77K)

Attached: IMG_1710.jpg (500x349, 122K)

Attached: IMG_1558.jpg (540x954, 131K)

Attached: IMG_1616.jpg (480x331, 39K)

Attached: IMG_1632.jpg (532x922, 272K)

>adrenochrome and DMT
adrenochrome does nothing and the idea that DMT is released into the brain upon death is baseless hippy speculation. If they wanted to get high on DMT why not just use the pure chemical?

Based

You are stupid af. I have dmt. I extract dmt. I use it. You know nothing and with that attitude you never will learn shit

>(((adrenochrome does nothing)))

Attached: 1487211244181.jpg (400x400, 50K)

You sound like someone who extracts DMT LMAOOOOOOOO

For once I don't want to rake you. Don't ruin it

Pizzagate: It’s mostly a bunch of Jews that like to sexually torture, kill, and eat people — especially children. It’s pretty obvious that’s what’s going on.

I don't really care about your opinion.
I'm on your side, I'm just waking you up.
If the kikes at NASA faked the moon landing and the ISS is a hollywood studio, then what does NASA spend their budget on?
You know.

Attached: 1505438060489.jpg (552x453, 41K)

Eat your heart out

Attached: IMG_1832.jpg (3264x2448, 1.34M)

Also I probably could school you on pizzagate anyways so you mean absolutely nothing to me.

I'm sure its super healthy for you.
I've never done DMT.

NASA budget is for children and pizza user

The Nebraska Man will be let off by the Jury Members.

Yes you have. Your body produces it. You've had it many many times

Okay there you, so why would you trust the heliocentric model if that jews at NASA are the ones who did it.
NASA is full of pedos and they probably helped pull off 9/11 too.
They need to be placed directly into the oven.

I've never smoked or ingested it, duh.

Yeah cuz this anonymous board is super compelling to empaths otherwise. You're special

I've climbed mountains nigger. I live near mt Shasta and mt hood. I've been on e open ocean and both vistas disprove that shit you talk