Why do LOLbertarians so fucking retarded faggots when it comes to cops?

Why do LOLbertarians so fucking retarded faggots when it comes to cops?

youtube.com/watch?v=XW6MpM0LTI0&t=4s

The dude was just trying to do his job.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 8.49.35 AM.png (1792x1390, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPGw91gCVfU
twitter.com/Esquiring/status/1007658697022169088
youtube.com/watch?v=t-32-m0_-Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably something to do with cops being payed for by the state with his tax money. He's just angery he doesnt have a choice to subscribe to "Police Protection Program"

He's just a bored retard who doesn't have anything else to do except harass people he knows can't fight back against him. Lots of people do that to feel important, against teachers, doctors, police, etc...

That's a /sovereign citizen/ you tard.

>except harass people he knows can't fight back against him

Dumbest thing I've heard all day.

I'm pretty sure there is a significant number of sovereign citizens on disability.

>sovereign citizen
They how he talks sounds very libertarian, even his fans are praising this faggot.

>Complaining that he has to pay the cops only form of income
How else would cops be paid?

i curse OP so that one day when a cop is picking some car he can throw weed into he picks yours.

You think cops don't get in troubles ? Regular people can go crazy (that's why cops are afraid of them, especially in the land of guns) but the worst that can happen to him against cop is having his window broken or get tazzed and he knows it.

See how he starts to insult them to escalate when he understands cops are just going to give him a fine and leave ? And of course he was speeding, the man is running a youtube channel on cops harassment, he creates those situation.

Why? I don't even have a pick up....

>I am traveling

and here we go

oh and by the way you ither have full rights or no rights at all, and if you don't have a camra that connects to a cloud you have no rights.

just look at the entitlement of this people thay have no consept of being abused by a narssisst in authority
thay don't even deserve the time for proper spelling.

Attached: lolbertarians.jpg (720x720, 84K)

I hate entitled fat pieces of shit. So annoying.

>Why do LOLbertarians so fucking retarded faggots when it comes to cops?

Because you're forced to PAY to get HARASSED by retards that can't work a real job?

Fuck him and his job and fuck you OP

Cops could sell their services in the free market like actual productive people. Cops don't actually produce anything of value so they need to have the state extort us for their income.

Say what you want about these people but if there ever was an armed insurrection against a truly tyrannical government in the future, these crazy bastards would be ballsy enough to do something about it.

And thankfully they have retards like you who makes it easy for them.

Ah ! They would be the first to cave, he does this shit because he knows he live in a state of law and cops can't kill him. If the danger was real, this fat ass would be in his bunker

This cunt. Watching this video makes me angry - the impotent rage & indignant shitty attitude. It must be so pathetic an existence having so little to enjoy in life that you choose to do this, edit the video and upload it to YouTube, living through it and watching it back at least once and thinking you come across as anything but a sad little man with nothing better to do. This clearly made his whole week.

Harassed=pulled over for speeding
Idc what the fat fuck says. I can't see his speedometer so I don't believe anything he says.

Attached: 1528501624752m.jpg (1024x659, 98K)

Because this totally happens to non niggers

You are pathetic. You are bootlicking sheep who can't overcome his biases toward authority. You're just like the subjects in the Milgrim experiment.

And you believe everything the cop says? Even if the guy was speeding, why did the cop hold him for so long and inconvenience him more than was necessary? Why didn't he just give him the speeding ticket and let him proceed with his day?

The cop is inconveniencing the fat guy for an infraction he didn't even actually commit. Why are you aggravated at the guy when it's the cop being such a shitty person towards him?

Being a cop is a real job. How fucking precious do you have to be not to think so?

The cop is either inconveniencing the fat guy or enforcing the law. From the facts we can establish it's one or the other. Either way: fat guy is acting like a cunt. Officers could be being massive cunts too but that's down to if he was speeding or not. He has no excuse for that attitude especially at the end when he goes full prick.

I don't trust that he wasn't speeding, especially since he obviously has an ideological conflict with the law and isn't even smart enough to casually blow through the process like a real person who doesn't respect cops. This thing where he bitches and bickers and refuses to act in good faith only made it take much longer, and he's an obese guy with a YouTube channel where he argues with cops, it's obviously his hobby.

The cop bullied the man for 20 minutes, demanding more information than the man was legally obligated to provide, gave him ticket for forty dollars, wasting even more of the man's time because he will need to go to court to contest the ticket. Why shouldn't he be rude towards the cops? If a private citizen behaved the same way towards you, you probably would have retaliated with violence.

And the cop has an incentive to collect tickets for the county. Why do you accept his hearsay while completely dismissing the other guy? You, like everyone else as scientific experiments have shown, have severe biases towards authority.

If cops produce anything of value, then why do they need the government to extort their income from productive people? Why can't they sell their cop services in the free market like everybody else?

A real job produces value on the basis of voluntary transactions. A carpenter, cook, programmer, surgeon, those are real jobs.

Police are an extortion-protection racket that force you to pay for them, give you services that you didn't ask for and then harass you if you break their rules they often don't have to abide by.

People will voluntarily pay for labor with real value, only fake jobs with no real value other than the imaginary requires force.

>I don't trust that he was speeding, especially since he obviously has an ideological conflict with citizens and isn't even smart enough to casually blow through the process like a real person who doesn't respect citizens. This thing where he bitches and bickers and refuses to act in good faith only made it take much longer, and he's an obese guy with a badge where he argues with citizens, it's obviously his hobby.

he's misplacing his anger for niggers towards cops because he is afraid of being called a racist and is a coward

Cops all deserve to die
they are corrupt
nowhere in the constitution does it state i have to pay property tax for a group of useless state enforcers
it did say i have the right to arm my self and i have i right to life and liberty
tell me how cops fit into this exactly?
Ill take my property tax and defend myself thank you

Attached: 1527586073051.jpg (720x960, 121K)

>the worst that can happen to him against cop is having his window broken or get tazzed and he knows it.
Or have a bullet put into his chest and the cop getting off free? Go get shot by the police you faggot.

I drive 50,000 miles a year for past 12 years and haven't been pulled over a single time

How is it that libertarians manage to get pulled over constantly or have to deal with police constantly and they always dindumnuffins

Libertarians are literal niggers

If this was a white person typing this, we would all realize he is mentally impaired.
This is what the average nigger talks like. Imagine being a minority and having to fear cops. Sad!

show your evidence he broke the law and then we can talk about him being a dindunuffin. Michael Brown/Trayvon Martin/etc. have plenty of evidence showing they were in the wrong legally.

LOLOL!!! LE has learned to trigger assholes like him. Just give him the ticket and he freaks the fuck out!! Way to go LE...keep up the good work!!

Attached: 1804051932-Trump-hair-flaps-in-the-wind-en.jpg (700x394, 14K)

I commend the officers for having the restraint not to put this mutt down on the spot.
I'm no defender of them most of the time but if they gave this guy a lead injection, they would deserve a golden medal.

I think he did preddi gud.

Cops can lie to you about your rights without repercussions in hopes of coercing you into fear of justifiably pulling you out of the car and arresting you for a refusal to comply with a "lawful order". Depends on the state, but in most circumstances involving traffic citations, you just give a cop your motor operating license and registration and let them huff and puff at trying to get you to do a backflip for them.

Also the cops tying the, "do you have a firearm?", would lead to, "mind if a I frisk you?". Pig please, just write the ticket and fuck off back to the donut shop.

Maybe he was doing 54mph and the cop lied. Ever think of that?

*Lick lick lick*. Keep going. You missed a spot.

Boot lickers are the first to crack in a shtf scenario.
Keeping that in mind, I always comply and I'm always respectful to the police. I always obey the law, even the unconstitutional ones. You will never win with the police or the courts.
Why would I give him a reason to think I hate his guts? He has the "authority" to shoot me, but I and other citizens can't shoot at them in defense.
Society is breaking down though, little by little each day. Soon you'll be able to protect what's yours, and everybody is fair game.

Attached: 1523838822349.jpg (730x895, 196K)

Becuase only assholes become pigs. They all have a chip in there shoulders.

>nice fucking boots

Attached: 16545465413.jpg (545x625, 31K)

Why doesn't he have is seatbelt on?

50mph zone and he was over that speed, he admits to it. He's a cunt looking for attention.

Libertarianism is dead because it's a utopian ideology just like communism, anarcho-capitalism and other similar, autistic ideologies. That's why nationalism and counter-semitism are continuously growing whereas libertarianism is dying.

You are not gonna solve the issues of the day through doing literally nothing (libertarianism).

>not living in a state with legal weed
>not already having weed in your car
Hello Reddoomer.

AM I BEING DETAINED

Nothing wrong in that vid though, aside from the pointless arguing and insults at the end.
He gave the cop his papers, that's it. The cop doesn't have to ask for anything else, he gives the fine and that's it.

The guy is also right when he says cops are armed thugs that he pays in order for them to steal his own money, because that's exactly what's happening no matter how you look at it.

Nothing wrong with what he did.
The problem is that the police are being brainwashed by SPLC propaganda that says people who assert their Constitutional rights are "sovereign citizens" who think the law doesn't apply to them and are potentially dangerous to police.

hah, cop got bitched. fuck you for supporting these coward theives

If you can't get your head around the police becoming militant to deal with organized crime, niggers, and spics; there ain't much I can do for you. Also that police have become municipal revenue agents basically taxing the public for minor infractions.

That said, sovcits should all be gassed.

Holy shit look at this guy's fucking fingers. His pinky.

Attached: 1396335312318.png (630x465, 308K)

You got me. I guess boots taste better than dicks. Don't want to get "inconvenienced" by a cop? Don't break the law. You bumblebees are drama queens. He got detained extra because he was being a bitch. Don't be a bitch.

You don't know if the guy was speeding or not.
There's a problem with cops that immediately start making a bunch of non-lawful orders and then get butthurt when you don't follow them.
they're stuck in a military mindset where they think they can "pull rank" over you, so when you see a cop who acts that way, it means their mindset is that they rule over you and you're not their equal.

Ya because my car totally doesn’t ALREADY have weed in it, yup.

OP here, after looking through this thread, why are a lot of you such cock suckers to this fat fuck in the vid? Cops are trying to do their job and this faggot is all "muh taxes"

Jeez, I expected more from you Jow Forums.

Attached: Really nibba.jpg (250x250, 6K)

my first reaction was to the beginning of the video.
at the end he was being a total dick, because the second guy was actually really nice.
but the first cop had an unacceptable attitude. they shouldn't tussle with people who are just asserting their rights, it's a color of law violation to demand that your unlawful orders be followed.

The best argument against libertarianism/communism is human nature.

For everyone defending this guy you should really take a look at his other videos. This isn't his only interaction with police.

My 'favorite' is when he gives cops a hard time because they were blocking off a neighborhood for safety because of a sinkhole in the ground.

He literally told the police not to "copsplain" to him. Let that sink in.

But the best part of that is that after the police let him go on his way he went BACK and started harassing them while they're doing their job.

Attached: 1375735198320.png (800x424, 293K)

it's possible for both him and the cops to be wrong.

Probably should have posted the link.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPGw91gCVfU

am I being detained?

Attached: 1411172799440.jpg (600x600, 40K)

This.

twitter.com/Esquiring/status/1007658697022169088

Seriously look at the other videos from this guy. Anyone defending him at this point is a fucking retard.

>rebutal video
>BRAP-burp
>"Just ate a big Buford"

Sounds like the voice of reason and inbred genetics this country desperately needs for a constitutional revival.

Attached: 1520839499767.jpg (626x962, 81K)

Cops have to deal with these types of people every day, in addition to dealing with niggers. It is no surprise that cops have a short fuse after a few years on the force

Attached: image.jpg (480x482, 41K)

Strange, the cops are "making up charges" but he literally has the ability to video tape his speedometer which he doesn't do. He's fucking lying or retarded.

If he video taped it and it's SUCH A COMMON OCCURRENCE then he could literally sue them into oblivion. But he doesn't.

At first I kind of sided with him, but then he becomes increasingly a prick to the point where I wish the officers would bash that fuckers face in.

>payed
fucking retard

>watching rebutal video now
>"cops rape children"

Attached: 1472507342956.jpg (207x253, 17K)

Cops are well balanced psychologically stable accountable people that deserve respect.

Attached: topcop.png (790x746, 543K)

>ctrl+f
>t-32-m0_-Sg
>0 results

SERIOUSLY?

youtube.com/watch?v=t-32-m0_-Sg

>No I wont roll down my window
>later in video
>fuck off, your a lying piece of shit, go fuck your mother

lmfao this guys a lowkey wigger

Attached: 1529018461285.jpg (834x1024, 95K)

The second cop is very professional. I would have asked back up so my fists wouldn't get bloody.