Brit/pol Nigga edition

Inside of mind of pubes,the most common Britpol poster

''anxiety, sadness or depression, anger, irritability, mental confusion, low sense of self-worth, etc., behavioral symptoms such as phobic avoidance, vigilance, impulsive and compulsive acts, lethargy, etc., cognitive problems such as unpleasant or disturbing thoughts, repetition of thoughts and obsession, habitual fantasizing, negativity and cynicism, etc. Interpersonally, neurosis involves dependency, aggressiveness, perfectionism, schizoid isolation, socio-culturally inappropriate behaviors, etc.[1]

Attached: (1.png (500x458, 100K)

This is real thread

Attached: 1 Irish-History.png (600x315, 19K)

Place your bets:
>rebuilt
>demolished and replaced with a progressive modernist tumour
>demolished and replaced with a concrete block
>demolished and replaced with a mosque

Attached: glasgow school of art fire.jpg (1366x2048, 384K)

They'll put a memorial there

>Or built a Skyscraper

>monteniggas mental illness thread
may as well call it brit/cuck/

No honey.I am a Doctor here.You are the patients with pubes having the first place as top mental patient

it was a nice building, but this way it doesn't have to bear witness to intolerable art ho shenanigans.

that's not what 'exponentially' means you nigger

Attached: Schizophrenia.jpg (849x565, 398K)

Last night I was talking about setting up a Brit/pol/ radio on Youtube. I just wanted to ask you lads any specifics you'd like for it such as the time, discussion, choons and such. I'd give it a whirl and do my best to make sure it isn't cancer.

Attached: 1501528330383.jpg (648x465, 24K)

>do my best to make sure it isn't cancer.
>Brit/pol/ radio on Youtube

Who will the the honorable first guest?

can't continue the white race lads i cant seem to even find a girl who wants to talk

>do my best to make sure it isn't cancer
thread is cancer
you know it will be cancer

So are we all having fun in this spud war between a discount Serbian & his homeless boyfriend?
I now finally see the error of my LARPing ways; this is clearly far more important than the state of the UK.

Attached: FB_IMG_1526653097041.jpg (712x512, 25K)

I'm sorry i called your "civil war" threads a larp.
Please come back and drown out the mental illness.
tbqh as daft as I think holding rallies is it shows you've not given up hope.
It's good when people have hope.

L A B O U R

I

V

E

Attached: file.png (940x529, 787K)

what?

Attached: 9bfd241158e84db35174809240332b20cf94731d.jpg (600x450, 48K)

so Sinn Fein have finally decided to abandon northern irish catholics entirely and go marxist only

Is that the Eddie Izzanator 3000?

Attached: 90s Feel.gif (304x232, 646K)

so they'll now be represented by a party that refuses to vote in westminster
what's not to like?

I never left, & on Eddie's own advice i'm not threadsplitting anymore. You want to fight cancer, go to the source.

And i'm sorry the threads wre called "civil war general"- the American running them got a little overexcited, i did keep suggesting they change it & they'd call the nxt one "civil disorder" & switch straight back in the next one.
But what made you think it was focussed on the rallies? That's where the people we ned to reach are, but I don't want the momentum to fizzle out like it did in the EDL. The whole point is to give it real direction.

Attached: Vanguard.png (850x850, 36K)

Get in here and stop being dafties

They're bots, disregard

fuck
i wonder if they know the alt-right were spamming the free ticket line?

Considering the other fire on saucihall street a few month back they'll knock it down. The didn't even make an effort to save the nice frontage. They also knocked down a nice stone building on the river round the back of St Enochs. The only things making glasgow an aesthetically pleasing city are getting demolished quicktime.

>bots
well i'm not
i resent being included desu

this

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD

The EDL momentum didn't "fizzle", it's the exact same shit with a different coat of paint.

Okay, the people are the same. But the point is, the EDL didn't go anywhere.
Tommy sent them marching up & down the streets with no real policies, no real demands; just chants & an assumption that if enough people are speaking up, the government has to do something, right?
At the same time, he was "infiltrated" by real nationalists, & spent way too much time trying to make the movement Kosher for Civicuckery. When h failed, he left, & let the whole thing collapse.
Call me crazy, but I want more.

REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD REAL THREAD