Strzok and Page indictments when?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/06/16/ig-report-fbi-agent-peter-strzok-sent-weiner-sealed-indictment-to-his-personal-email/

>We found that Strzok used his personal email accounts for official government business on several occasions, including forwarding an email from his FBI account to his personal email account about the proposed search warrant the Midyear team was seeking on the Weiner laptop.

>This email included a draft of the search warrant affidavit, which contained information from the Weiner investigation that appears to have been under seal at the time in the Southern District of New York and information obtained pursuant to a grand jury subpoena issued in the Eastern District of Virginia in the Midyear investigation.

He lied too!

>In addition, although we learned that a non-FBI family member had access to Strzok’s personal email account in 2017, Strzok told the OIG that no one else had access to his personal email account during the period in question (i.e., late October 2016).”

saraacarter.com/fbi-agents-texts-suggest-use-unsecured-messages-discuss-classified-information/

>Lisa Page: And oh holy sh*t, l forgot l had huge single source reporting that l was going to mention in the car!” Remind me, though it may have to wait until this afternoon.

>Peter Stzrok: Ooh. Can you imsg it? i will tell you what l was going to imsg, scrambling to get out the door right now. And yeah, t thought about that with D. Don’t know ifit will travel that fast.

>Lisa Page: Nope, too much detail, better to tell. But it involves [redacted…].

Attached: sp.png (1009x572, 697K)

from here on out to be referred to as...
>petey 3 nostrils & gums

CTH is good analysis.

FBI HR agent Strzok is getting a little behind in his work

Attached: elizabeth-banks-nude-ass-bared-in-the-details-4739-8.jpg (1000x982, 99K)

>petey 3 nostrils & gums

Hopefully the sex tapes never leak.

Attached: 7bc.jpg (258x245, 12K)

liek a red assed baboon raping a koala

>Knowing the nature of all FBI investigative benefits-of-doubt previously afforded throughout 2015 and 2016; do you think the FBI DC team didn’t immediately notify Team Clinton directly or through some facilitating channel?

>Perhaps the answer to that question outlines why Peter Strzok suddenly found a need to download the sealed SDNY Weiner indictment and transfer it to his personal email?

>Curioser and curiouser…

That's an interesting point as to Strzok's timing. Why else would he need to download the sealed SDNY Weiner indictment and transfer it to his personal email unless he was doing damage control on behalf of the Clinton team while being paid by the taxpayers.

Or providing those doing the damage control what they needed.

"we identified instances where FBI employees received tickets to sporting events from journalists, went on golfing outings with media representatives, were treated to drinks and meals after work by reporters, and were the guests of journalists at nonpublic social events."

Attached: 321400D8-3A0E-4434-A12E-8C740463E25C.jpg (1711x785, 280K)

If you actually read the texts in context it's clear she has no sexual interest in him while he desperately tries to impress her over and over and sound dramatic. He's so fucking cringe like all FBI niggers

DOJ, too. It’s exactly like the show “Billions” where all of these federal government employees are catty pedophilic S&M faggots who hire aids patients to rape their bleeding anuses.

Attached: DA57682C-D7EF-4C1F-96BE-BEE6ACDDC5B2.jpg (2896x2896, 1.46M)

Whoa! Every employer in the USA has a policy against receiving such 'gifts'. This alone should be cause for heads to roll, let alone the treason, warrant-less spying, lying...

Almost 2 years since the election. Hillary Clinton, free. John and Tony Podesta, free. These 2 FBI faggots, free. Paul Manafort, GOING TO JAIL. What in the actual fuck is it going to take for you burgers to start watering that tree of liberty again???

witnessed

When sessions is fired and the fbi gutted.

One of the agents who interviewed Clinton also texted his ladyfriend "I'm with her" and complained that asking Clinton about contradictory claims she'd made was being "forced" to do something he "adamantly opposed." So, uh, yeah. Also, The IG report also claims that appropriate questions were asked & her testimony was challenged during the interview. How could the IG have concluded this when her interview wasn’t recorded or transcribed, just summarized?

Also From IG report: Agent discusses interview with a witness who assisted the Clintons at their Chappaqua residence:

FBI Employee: "how did the [witness] go”

Agent: “Awesome. Lied his ass off."

Agent: "Even if he said the truth ... aint noone gonna do shit”

Attached: 0EC226C9-C084-4D55-875B-32A6418AA083.jpg (2896x2307, 798K)

AGENT ON MUELLER TEAM COMMITS TREASON: “I’ve initiated destruction of the Republic”
The report also reveals that one FBI attorney assigned to the special counsel's team was found to have sent politically charged FBINet instant messages to other FBI officials.

That FBI employee sent messages such as: "As I have initiated the destruction of the republic...Would you be so kind as to have a coffee with me this afternoon?"

Another instant message read: "I'm clinging to small pockets of happiness in the dark time of the Republic's destruction."

The report did not reveal this FBI official's name, but did state that the official worked on both the Clinton email investigation and the Russia probe.

The FBI official left the special counsel's team in February of this year, following revelations of his politically charged messages.

The special counsel's office did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment on the investigator who left the team in February.

Attached: 9984CACA-4F8C-47F5-80CB-CAAFFAC560A8.jpg (2246x1823, 491K)

>destruction of the Republic

Well, now we know I guess. Ugh!

I’m gonna need a source for these “initiated destruction of the republic” messages

The IG Report.

The need to be publicly hanged.

They have essentially guaranteed it.

>Among the general discussion of political issues by FBI Attorney 2, we identified three instant message exchanges that raised concerns of potential bias. The first of these exchanges was on October 28, 2016, shortly after Comey’s October 28 letter to Congress that effectively announced the reopening of the Midyear investigation. FBI Attorney 2 sent similar messages to four different FBI employees. The timestamps of these messages are included below. The messages stated:
>13:44:42, to FBI Employee 1: “I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.”
>13:44:52, to FBI Employee 2: “I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway.”
>14:01:52, to FBI Employee 3: “As I have initiated the destruction of the republic.... Would you be so kind as to have a coffee with me this afternoon?”
>15:28:50, to FBI Employee 4: “I’m clinging to small pockets of happiness in the dark time of the Republic’s destruction”
full context from the IG report. It's paraphrasing (not sure if that's the right word to use) Comey's announcement that he was reopening the investigation.

lol, is the fbi corrupt or something?

>oh no- it’s not treason. it’s simply obstruction of justice and RICO corruption.
no wonder they lie by accusing accuse Trump of the same- it’s straight out of the playbook.