SUICIDE WATCH

Jobseekers in Finland will in future have to apply for four jobs a month or have their benefits cut, according to new proposals from the government.

The initial 'activation model' mandated jobseekers should undertake at least 18 hours of paid work in a 65-day monitoring period, or join an approved job-related training scheme, earn 241 euros as an entrepreneur or face a 4.65 percent cut in benefit payments.

Attached: thenewclassic_33818257_1691025194346110_226273535876661248_n.jpg (1080x1080, 74K)

Gonna invest in rope businesses in Finland then

Someone's got to pay for refugees so get jobs bums!

here we gotta search for 20 jobs a month and do 25 hours a week work for the dole 6 months a year, that sounds pretty easy

>no more finns on Jow Forums

Attached: images.jpg (189x266, 8K)

I wonder what good will it do to drown the employers with half-assed job applications by people who don't even want a job? We'll see.

Attached: 1454094587256.jpg (714x512, 58K)

I still can't stand/hate the blackies.

Kek, we had that in Sweden before. It was called Fas 3. Pretty much slave work without pay for unemployed people. Luckily they cut the entire program and unemployed people only have to search for jobs, nothing else.

Lmao, f*rstoid sissies btfo

Attached: 669C7BAB-EB7B-4351-BF63-561F86618D0A.png (615x591, 285K)

This, sounds pretty much identical to our old Fas 3. Didn't work here, pretty sure it will work even worse in Finland.
"Adult day care" was the nickname here.
I was stuck in it for a while. Had to search 6 jobs per week and attend work "training" 4 hours per day.
But then the government btfo the program lel.
Poor Finland.

Attached: 15378355632.jpg (258x360, 55K)

I PRAISE THE TRUE FINNS FOR BRINGING IN THIS POLICY

THEY HAVE TRULY FUCKED THEIR VOTERS IN THE ASS

PRAISE KEK

KIITOS MESTARI

Attached: 4563ae1f.jpg (615x588, 39K)

True Finns are no longer in the government, they've been in the opposition ever since the ministers deserted and split from them to form the Blue Reform, which became the third government party, and the ones who really fucked us in the ass

It was their idea originally and now Blue Reform is in charge of it.

Why was the blue reform a thing to begin with? They seem like true finns just even more watered down and opportunistic

Can't you just apply for jobs you have no hope of getting?

lmao, f*Nns btfo

My country is cuck pls Russia annex.

BASED MESTARI

Damn that Asian girl is hot

but... but... free healthcare!

Attached: 8v2L8hP.jpg (768x570, 40K)

It's like this in many countries, people just make the shittiest resume possible and apply for jobs they aren't qualified for at all

>4.65% cut
lol chill out ice niggas

Works in Australia thanks to government kickbacks and politicians and frens making shit tons of money off virtual slave labour, what we call work for the dole. Its so corrupt you have no idea.

Oh yeah and the Job Service Providers (Job agencies) here are owned by the government and their friends too and make a shit ton out of desperate unemployed people that are forced to use their services.

So enjoy I suppose.

>implying applying for four jobs a month is hard

You only have to send your cv and a generic personal letter to four places, it takes like 5 minutes. Honestly, you guys need to step up your benefits game.

The jobs just aren't there and work for the dole is becoming a free labour scheme. Fucking unemployment benefits are like 1/8th of boomer benefits.

>muh basic income

In the US you have to apply to 3 jobs a week to get unemployment benifird...suck it up

Finnish Jow Forumsocaust unironically underway. Who will defend her honor now?

Attached: ls2345678.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

Correct. The lazy dole bludger meme was pushed by government agencies and media to dehumanise the unemployed and gain support for the Work For the Dole scheme which directly benefits the government and their close friends who use the labour. The vast majority of average dole earners want to get off the fucking scheme and work. The only ones who truly benefit from it are late boomers and migrant families who make bank.
Did you know Kevin Rudds wife was the one behind the recent JSP scam?

>step up
>flag
Why would I want to get more blacked?

Attached: 1527726817588.jpg (663x784, 142K)

Attached: 6906947117.jpg (2112x1614, 144K)

Look how they use young people in this country! It's criminal. The JSAs are owned by politicians friends.

Meanwhile the pension is 70 fucking billion a year and you can still claim it if your house is worth over a million dollars.

Like the entire Australian economy is just this massive funnel that pumps money directly into the boomer demographic.

so we create a network of businesses that cost 10 dollars to apply to use the money to make frivolous jobs like packing peanut counting.
have a boss a manager and 4 employees all from here

>apply for four jobs a month

That's it???

Attached: carl the cuck.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Pretty sure that's all the entire job industry in Finland.

kek agrees.
dvbs name our business?

>Apply to 4 jobs per month
>Quant trader@ goldman sachs, jpm, morgan stanley, barclays
>Loser with no qualifications
>Darn it looks like I failed again

This is what will happen

Being I was unemployed and on benefits for like two months and I have to say it was a grear experience. Once I'd sent out the cv stuff to places were I knew would never hire me I could just kick back and play video games and read books. I would do it again if it wasnt so stigmatized.

>Meanwhile the pension is 70 fucking billion a year and you can still claim it if your house is worth over a million dollars.

No shit, and the young generation wont be recieving these benefits when they grow up. They are fucking clueless, they prop up these ridiculous retirement schemes while the boomer generation enjoyed the most prosperous economic period of all time within an incredible nation then salted the fucking earth behind them to fuck over the next generation. Meanwhile the politicians are fine with raising the retirement age to 67 (For now) and saying the age of entitlement is over!

But hey, smashed avocadoes and toast right?

This already happens. The chance of getting an interview - just the interview - from an online application is about 2% with a serious attempt.

wow, that's so clever! it's not like this same concept has been brought up a half dozen times in the thread already. you posting it in a slightly different way really made a difference.

It is 10 in Switzerland.

This place is becoming like Canada.
Over there pajeets and other immigrants have totally wrecked wage growth for the next 5 decades. I'll explain:
>Be pajeet
>Get 35,000 leafbucks job per year; holy fuck this is 10 times what I make in India!
>Get promoted: 45,000 leafbucks per year
>Call India hire 2 cousins that live there and some other familys kids from you home town poopy-street. Offer 5 Indians 20,000 leaf buck jobs in Canada.
>Holy fuck its a fortune to each of them, they work 12 hour days, commute 1h each way to work, let you fuck their cousins, let you boss them around.
>Become a pajeet king because you are a manager at Tim Hortons.

This is what we are in store for. The exact same shit. Zero wage growth. Forever.
But with increasing job-market competition and the government threatening to starve you if you call bullshit.

Didnt read the thread before posting thats why it responds to OP so take your phony outrage elsewhere

wearing socks with highheels is lowtier ...

>earn 241 euros as an entrepreneur
very easy to exploit, even among other unemployed

Over here we have to spend a minimum of 30 hours a week applying for jobs, attending training or otherwise taking steps to get a job. As well reporting into the jobcentre every week, your job applications are sent through a government site so that they can check you're sticking to your obligations, and you don't get any money for the first six weeks after your application.

They know young people are trying to drop out of society now. But it's not actually the job market causing that, its the cost of housing. They see the prices and just think; 'fuck it, I'll live in my van and surf all day long'.
That's why they are getting so serious with the job-searching requirements.
I'm seeing people do all sorts of shit to get disability, anything to just get the dole and be left the fuck alone while they look for a job that isn't slave labour wages.

>earn 241 euros as an entrepreneur

Drive for Uber you worthless faggots!

Attached: D5F53847-0D16-46E9-8832-026E7E89AD94.jpg (1024x755, 211K)

Can you say you are a massive brainlet and it took you 30 hours to make 1 application?

In the UK you have to apply for 30 jobs a week and the benefits are £50 a week.

Attached: killcapitalists.png (953x359, 557K)

And the whole time we will be told some bullshit how its great for the economy or that we are just lazy and entitled while our quality of life drops 20 points within a decade. All just so some boomer executive can have a nice little bonus to his management career. I hope you have a retirement plan mate, but its nice to speak to someone else who has a clue with whats going on in this country.

Mate here they are rolling out piss-testing for the dole. If you are a real fuckup they wont even give you money, just a nigger tier EBT type card.

It seems to get worse every year too.

>Jobseekers in Finland will in future have to apply for four jobs a month
That's it? I applied to 10 jobs a day when I was unemployed.

The Tories in the UK are fucking insane. Literal labour camps and slavery.

Yep. Fuck neo-liberalism, the Tories have even taken the money they gave to disabled people to pay for extra travel requirements off them. The only fuckers who actually get any money are pensioners.

Thats being a slave bro, dont look for jobs, let jobs look for you.

Why are asian country's always so based?

That already exists in Britain and it does nothing to stop anyone

This is just how fucked the job market is, the housing market is EVEN WORSE. These boomer cunts, they are robbing young people of hope.
You cannot demand 10+ times anual wage for housing, fuck all wage groth for a decade, increasing job market compatition then just threaten them with 'Wong or Pajeet will do it, why can't you?!'

Wong and Pajeet can levergae their situation, the average bogan dosenot have family in China to make wigets for $2 per hour, or the ability to buyland in the home country for $4 an acre.

I'm guessing these requirements don't apply to "refugees".

What the fuck is wrong with our old people?
We need these white kids in basic family homes, and with secure jobs before the girl is 28.
Yet we have boomers with 5 homes sitting empty because they need the fucking Tax write-off!!!!!!
HELP US BREED YOU FUCKING INTERGENERATIONAL THIEVES!

Remember, in these "great" European countries that "help the poor" things are great! They have a >50% tax burden while having requirements like that, but America is doing much worse!

>The jobs just aren't there and work for the dole is becoming a free labour scheme.
That's your government creating an environment that is not very friendly to doing business. Whenever you hear about things like GDPR or "increase minimum wage" or "mandate paternity leave" or similar you're hearing about things that make doing business more difficult. If you stack enough of these people will simply just start less businesses. The end result of that is less jobs and lower wages.

>have to apply for four jobs a month

lel thats fucking nothing, here we have to do 2 a week.

All you need to do is upload a copy of your application onto an online platform, if you get an answer you also upload it.

Takes 10 minutes to do it.

Oh also you don't have to do it if your first name is achmet or boris, because you will just threaten the social worker and he will act like a good little cuck and will give you the money anyway.

Do you think that's reasonable? Everyone, including the 60 year old 80 IQ people have to be able to do all of these things. That sounds like a pretty big barrier to some of those people.

And let me guess, if they don't follow that then they get counted out from the statistic of "unemployed" people to keep the unemployment numbers down, right?

I thought you only had to do work for the dole if you were a job seeker for a year or more? Or do you have to work for the dole straight away now if you want unemployment benefits?

Nils you dumb nigger, that is the reason your streets are flooded with unemployed somalis living it up viking style.

>luckily
Fucking swedes.

Attached: 1445190602131.jpg (531x471, 72K)

My parents complain how everything is going to shit, but can't let go of being basic boomers. Can't really feel sorry for them.

> being basic boomers
The term is engaging in typical 'boomerism'.

>ahmets threatening social workers
that's funny

^This is the exact same thing happening in America

>Amercian goes to 4 year college/uni
>Comes out with a degree in some sort of STEM
>Can't get a job
>Needs 5-10 years experience
>Can't even get an entry level job in field paying minimum wage(If your lucky)

>Pajeet
>Graduates from "MIT of India"
>Has 5 years experience in "power plant electronics"
>School was some backwater pay to play school
>Experience was changing the fuses in his uncles slum hut

>Gets job making 100k a year
>Most of the stuff is already automated to begin with
>Or works in software churning out barely competent code
>Whole family moves with him and starts driving taxis, take out food, and retail jobs
>Separately would be nothing, but suddenly they all have a small fortune

I'm voting Trump again purely to stop H1B visas

Yeah we made the mistake of assuming you can read 10 lines of text without your brain overheating, sorry

Attached: 1528306260843.jpg (480x618, 94K)

I don't even care if pajeet steals some hipster techy job. But the lower classes, if pajeet takes the lowest job then there is no other job for that white teenager, that guy just out of prison, the girl that's hit rock bottom.

It's so fucking unfair to tell the low end of society 'sorry but that bottom rung on the ladder just isn't there anymore'. It's shafting them for no reason.

Giving away the poor mans job to an immigrant is just as bad as selling houses to immigrants.

Why shoud the boomers decendants compete with so many fucking immigrants for everything? Did boomers have to compete with pajeet for their first job?

I had to apply to 2 per week, keep written records that were subject to inspection, when I was let go from my job. all for $143 a week.

That’s been here in the U.K. for at least twenty years. But at least 4 per week

>I don't even care if pajeet steals some hipster techy job. But the lower classes
Trust me I get shafted on both ends

The same way I couldn't get a job 5 years ago at McDonalds, Kmart, or a restaurant as a teenager

Its the same now where I'm going into my 3rd year as an engineer and couldn't find any internships over the summer. (The second and third summer is critical to getting experience for jobs)

They are taking out both the lower class and the middle class, by stifling wages and taking positions young people would get

A lot of the employers have already stopped adding their job posts on mol.fi because you will instantly get 200 losers sending their half-assed job application because the government told them to do so.

Attached: 2150e664.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Finnish jobseekers spam employers with shitty, low-effort resumes at an attempt to not get hired

Genius.

> join an approved job-related training scheme,
they have a similar system here in the commiefornia. people just scam the fuck out of it. they just write down numbers of businesses but never apply to jobs, nobody ever checks up on it.

Attached: goodboy.jpg (885x878, 251K)

i get so fucking turned on by iggy

Are you fucking serious? What is wrong with Finland?

If you're unemployed, you should be applying for a job virtually every day. I'd expect at least three or four aps a week and some interviews.

We should be sending these people to labor camps for being welfare leeches at this point.

good job fins.
working toward the betterment of the world.

in the UK it's 4 job applications per week for the last 20 years or so.

So just apply for jobs you're hillariously under qualified for. Some good options
>Brain surgeon
>Concert pianist
>Big Penis model
>Astronaut
>Lion Tamer

If you're an NEET, the list of jobs you'll never get should be longer than the black guy who fuckes your mom's dick. Even stupid Fins should be able to skate this requirement.

binland

I fucking hate boomers man. I am 16 and struggling. No family no friends situation and my heart is fucking stressed. I am on standby 7 days a week for fucks sake! These boomers NEVER had to do this shit. Fuck these cunts I would rob their mansions and kill them without giving a fuck. It's just nature, the old need to fuck off and young take on the resources.

i wish it were like that in the US. i wouldn't stop me from collecting welfare because i already apply for 4 jobs a week now and never hear anything back.

>MUH BOOMERS
kys, retard

Attached: 0056B6D5-C002-4683-8A5C-76586D1D0B73.png (1498x999, 1.55M)

Just apply to jobs you'll never get.

and as always, what sweden/other world does finland will follow 10-20 years late.

>expecting eurotrash to actually work for a living
This is going to be fun to watch.

Attached: 1523819113304.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

Attached: cousin_up_skirt.jpg (276x384, 33K)

>Jobseekers in Finland will in future have to apply for four jobs a month or have their benefits cut, according to new proposals from the government.

Cry harder, the bastards at the Job Centres here expect you to spend at least 30 hours looking for work every week, they also expect you to log onto their useless website on a daily basis regardless of wither you have internet access or not.

>benefits
literally just giving away taxpayer money to some loser for doing nothing
this self entitlement is mind boggling