"repair program" for homosexuals in Finland

iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/201806152201018096_u0.shtml

Middle Finland and North Finland still dont see homosexual as normal.

Merika Kallionpää, 23, told her church communal leader that she is seeing a woman.

Then attempts at making her straight started.

Merika now explains that some gays have even went to psychosis after receiving this spiritual "repairing".

Attached: e49d7129b91990fff37ff1df188cc998ef31732b5cc4f845825f3de07bbee520.jpg (612x373, 31K)

Good, time to repair all 5.5 million Finns.

based

Attached: merika2.jpg (600x367, 33K)

The article doesn't mention that "[m]iddle Finland and North Finland still dont see homosexual as normal". Those are op's own words.

Btw, the news article is really weird. It's like a back cover text of some kiosk novell: a young women feels empty inside, comes to faith, falls in love with a women,,,,,,,,until. It doesn't tell anything else.

Why did you post this here op? And why did you add your own words to it?

but it is impossible for Helsinki region not to accept gays as they are so with this knowledge it should be easy enough to guess that this is not happening in Helsinki

>Northern Finns going into psychosis
What else is new? t. Sven

Kys. You are an oxygen thieve.

Based

it can be done but the jews would have you and your family killed if you tried that in america and succeeded
in my street lived a degenerate femboy in his early 20s
nobody liked him or wanted to talk to him so he had is girl friends and probably a boyfriend since he was rarely in town
his father one day had enough of his faggotry and beat the living shit out of him and set him straight
the former faggot became normal, even his weak girl legs became normal, he started dressing normal and now has a wife and 3 kids, they live in serbia now
faggots dont want to be normal out of spite most probably
lesbians especially, sure they can be attracted to other other women but their prime instinct is being pushed away when they feel the biological need to get plowed by a man with a dick and get them pregnant

>his father one day had enough of his faggotry and beat the living shit out of him and set him straight
fucking based

>Merika

Attached: murrica.jpg (593x600, 60K)

We had a metro femboy in our class when I was in high school. One day, a bunch of us went to the beach to play rugby in the shallow water. One of my mates invited him over. Needless to say, he wore a neck collar for two weeks

He started hanging out with us since then, and now he's married, stopped listening to gay ass EDM music and has a hair cut not needing 20 minutes to style

Where were all these cock-hungry sluts when I was young? Tough luck I guess...

Attached: 1380223892824.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

i had some gay ass moments myself but i stopped
until i was 23 i thought casual sex with friends both male and female was a normal thing

you like children and animals more nowadays?

You raped him straight??

No, just force them to be straight or beat the faggots to death in public while crowds spit on them

t. Ahmed al-Saladin Muhammad

Går du ti Pedersöre finns de nog nån tillräcklit vettig att ge dej på käft din bög

That is a very cute Finnish girl. Sad that she is a degenerate lesbian.

kek

I'll come smack you, news spam sperg

I support gay rights and all that but still find them disgusting and full of STDs.

Cringe

Attached: 1527445031640.jpg (250x174, 5K)

BREAKING NEWS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SHITTY fINLAND NEWS

Migrant from Morocco with the initials A.L.
born 1994, stabbed to death in Velika Kladuša

*SNAP*

Ahahaha

ew

This applies to faggots ofc. Lesbians don’t tend to be disease-ridden.

Why is the Finlan such a Winlan?

I bet he faps to the memory of being beaten up by you every single day

I desperately want to be her girlfriend. I'd become a trap for her.

There's something about Finnish women. I desperately want to be Anni Vuohensilta's sex slave just because of her attitude and I think she's oddly sexy.

>Middle Finland and North Finland still dont see homosexual as normal.
well.. it isn't. it is a mental disorder, a perversion. Some people fucks dogs too, neither is going to ever be normal

>stabbed to death in Velika Kladuša
I first thought that was a finnish place until I spotted the š. I was supposed to say that's perfectly normal in finland, especially on saturdays and it was not news worthy at all

you just have to be used with stabbing there

Attached: 2e51dfa924d3366e7533fe5560126065f0fbbadff915ba8798a57f6aa339b8ac.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>tell you have something on your mind
>communal leader acknowledges the problem
>communal leader offers help
>sick person refuses the help and deny the problem
First step for cure is to accept you have a problem.

How much do you want to bet she had no lezbo ideas until she went to college. If this shit can be taught, it can be untaught.

>had no lezbo ideas until she went to college.
Finnish Universities. Not even once.

Before.

Attached: FinnChipmunkHybrid.jpg (436x640, 55K)

After.

Attached: MarjuFu4.jpg (748x902, 171K)