Can nigger become invisible?

is that a kind of voodoo?

breitbart.com/london/2018/06/16/swiss-centre-for-failed-asylum-seekers-loses-track-of-60-percent-of-migrants/

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (666x829, 133K)

You tell me Ahmed

>Swiss
You mean the guys who literally worship a mountain devil? I wouldn't be surprised if they killed and ate all the niggers tbqh

So, are they being killed off by the locals? or are they taking the gibs and dissappearing? Or too busy raping and pillaging the locals to bother checking back in?

>killed and ate all the niggers
>So, are they being killed off by the locals
this not
or are they taking the gibs and dissappearing?
this

Attached: 1523976807966.png (448x357, 6K)

HADRONCOLLIDED.COM

Wtf

They'll show up again when it snows

I think rather when the ice melts

Attached: oetzi.jpg (729x410, 58K)

That's like how in Sweden asylum seekers that's been denied somehow just disappears from detention centers or while they are being transported to the deport planes they just vanish like ghosts.

Which I can understand because how can cops deal with ghosts?

Wouldn't it be fucked if the Deep State/Leftists was taking them for horrid and obscene reasons, and we just start finding mass graves of them all over?

Would it be anudduh shoah or would the blood sacrifice be enough to raise Moloch in physical form?

Attached: 20121002_190038.jpg (595x446, 95K)

It's most likely they are not showing up and the swiss centre is covering them by saying they "lost track" of them in a pathetic display of virtue signaling.

They burn their papers and go to germany and try it with a fresh asylum application.

most likely

Attached: 1304d960cd.jpg (630x683, 110K)

This. They leave to try it in another country.

they put chemicals in the water that turn the frickin NIGGERS INVISIBLE

>Create drone with camera
> has fancy algorithm for detecting niggers (human shape, dark skin? == nigguh)
> Deploy

Did you know that you can train dogs to smell nigger?
just saying

Attached: whitedogsnarl.jpg (800x450, 66K)

A naked black man at night is basically invisible. Quite scary tbqhwuf.

As soon as the sun sets.

a joke cheers up the mood ;)

Attached: vOJd0jd.gif (480x360, 3M)

yes, but a drone can cover a much larger area. Also dog is biological, can be a problem.
The drone could identify suspects and dispatch dogs to hunt them down

you can use both at the same time

Or just try again in the same country. No effort is made to ID these people, and it would be functionally impossible to do so in any case.

It's true. But the average swiss cititzen is still dumb enough to ignore it and keeps believing the lies of the (((media))) when they fabricate outrage when some "poor and well integrated" foreigner doesn't get cititzenship or has to go home.