Alright Jow Forums here's a mission for the incels among you

Alright Jow Forums here's a mission for the incels among you
>Find a support group or meetup for lesbians, then shave and show up with a wig and makeup.
>Tell them you're a "lesbian genderfluid trans femme"
>If they try to kick you out, just film their reactions and threaten to send it to HuffPo or Vice
>they won't kick you out though
>when you're there spout a bunch of LGBTQKJGVG4H6HJ22TUOFGB5KJ whatever nonsense, they'll fall for anything that comes out of a supposed "victim's" mouth.
>At least several of the retard lesbians will be absolutely in love with you at this point
>Find the least ugly one who doesn't look like a trap, start hitting on her by asking about her lived experiences with the patriarchy, or something
>bring lesbian waifu back to your place and fuck
>If she says no she's a bigot
>keep making her worship your BWC
>eventually tell her you "feel that my socially constructed gender is transitioning into a more masculine state" or some bullshit like that
>stop wearing wigs, makeup, and skirt around her, make her call you "they" instead of "her"
>then you get Jow Forums and start getting manlier, while dropping the occasional redpill
>Then you tell her you're "trans-man" now
>You will have rescued an innocent white woman from the clutches of libtardism and turned her into an unironic conservative housewife
You'll be getting laid and spreading the good word at the same time, what's not to like?

Attached: date trans.png (728x569, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_California,_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>flag
Yeah, that makes sense.

I used it to be funny. I'm a burgernon

>hey Jow Forums humiliate yourself by dressing up like a girl in public
>trust me it'll be super based

Attached: 8fd10e97de081644418fccb974f309cc1343002733_full.png (640x360, 259K)

Here's a simpler route:

> lift
> become Chad
> whenever the subject of politics comes up say "I do not care about politics, but if I pulled my dick out you will suck it"
> ???
> get laid

Attached: fcnfw77zrgv01.png (640x376, 292K)

We need to start a movement that dating fat, ugly men is fat shaming. Here's why.

Transexuals are disgusting and mentally ill. we need to nuke California.

>Transexuals are disgusting and mentally ill.
Yes, I have similar thoughts.
>we need to nuke California.
Uh, what? Its not like Cali is the only place this exists

The amount of explanation around gay stuff is insane...

heterosexual people, penis in vagina = baby

We need to make california an independent country, so all the welfare queens and trannies will move there. Then when it inevitably collapses, we re-colonize it in the name of Trumpdom

>here's why
I fucking hate that shit

>not wanting some retard to actually do it for bantz

Attached: 1522758772908.jpg (795x759, 136K)

I live in California. If we were to secede from the US then the area I live in would leave California lol

Attached: 0AB39B44-3B61-4E13-8855-95CCB9F330C0.png (3561x3953, 817K)

>2016 election for comparison

Attached: 68050CF1-98DC-4D99-920B-AD6397D9CB8E.png (2000x2239, 246K)

why even bother with a wig

Attached: F38759XjHVAM.jpg (504x857, 79K)

And when you say "I would" you fetichize their condition.
With lefties you always lose.

This is known as the Christian Chandler Strategy.

The rural conservative areas have less population, but that's where all the farms are. When the red part of the Democratic People's Republic of California gets sick of LA, SF, and Sacramento bullshit, they will go back to America and everyone else will starve to death.

I mean, I guess it would be kinda funny...But who should we pick to do it?

Attached: CpBmmWeXEAEoHmw.jpg (540x540, 38K)

nice.

Like I said, hopefully an incel. This is a 100% foolproof strategy of getting laid, liberals are taught to never say no to a member of a victim group

ITT: Burgers explain why they are pic

Attached: 1528595154471.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>Go unarmed alone into a group of angry lesbians and then mock them

how about you go to the local Klan meeting and tell them you're transcracker Abdul?

Attached: 1527508044645.jpg (499x499, 68K)

>liking traps makes you a bigot
>disliking traps also makes you a bigot
I think they just like kvetching at people. What else would you expect from a movement led by Jews and women?

have you ever seen a tranny that doesn't post with a 2d avatar?

This SJW meme only exists online. Nobody in real life would say this crazy stuff out loud.

Sorry. I have enough dick in my life.

this. please, God, this.

>...and here's why
>...and that's a good/bad thing
Really want the journalism meme to die.

>meme flag
>(((Here's why)))
You can hear the clock ticking down, and it's just a matter of ten years or so before the jew wears out its welcome in yet another host land.

>Straight men not wanting to date men is phobic

Trannies are so stupid they think that pushing this nonsense will straight men date them.

Attached: fkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Have you ever been to a liberal college town like Berkeley, NYC, Philly, Boston, etc?

Attached: antifa.jpg (1024x576, 165K)

I guess now would be a bad time to tell you I'm a virgin...

Attached: source.gif (500x500, 311K)

>Cross dressing to own the libs
Fuck off Shlomo

One day I believe

Attached: daddypinochet.jpg (600x337, 27K)

Article 20 of the UN universal declaration of human rights calls out freedom of peaceful association as a fundamental human right.

So this media ninny can fuck right off

Do it, user. MAKE WOMEN GREAT AGAIN ONE LESBO AT A TIME!!

>gay
>wont date trans
>homophobic
haha awesome! they did it, those mad lads, they finally made being a faggot homophobic

I really don't want my first time to be while I'm dressed like a girl. Go find someone else user

>Premarital sex
>Turn a whore into a housewife

You are absolutely fucking retarded. OP.

well, you want a first time to happen somehow, right?

Umm, well...Do you really think it'll work?

Attached: 1514400274812.png (246x232, 22K)

kek why do all liberal articles have "here's why" in the title?

adding an anime reaction to every post already gave it away bud

Bro I go to a college that's full of liberals, all of the traps I know have gfs, even this really obnoxious far-left autist one. I'm 99% sure it'll work for you. Post a geentext linked to my post after you try it!

10/10 plan good sir

Burn in hell

But I'm not a trap! And I don't want to be one!

Attached: 1512273645575.jpg (550x309, 30K)

Attached: EB8A798F-E68E-4803-B0FD-00D142016330.jpg (526x472, 103K)

sage

sage

Attached: Roll+game+well+good+luck+if+its+an+african+countrytaken_a7a497_4864974.jpg (425x570, 72K)

you don't have to "become" a trap, just shave completely, and wear a wig and a faggy shirt when you're around the lesbians.

Also keep posting anime girls, that's pretty gay

rolling

Quads of truth. OP's post is a thinly veiled feminization attempt.

improvement

Yeah and he's trying to feminize ME

Attached: 1514465148025.png (367x321, 177K)

someone already did it you dummies. i feel bad for him desu, its more sad than funny.

Attached: christine.jpg (512x512, 42K)

seems like you are enjoying it

Rolling

>Here's why
>And that's beautiful
>And that's a good thing

Attached: 1449293660483.jpg (575x556, 39K)

I'm not trying to "feminize" any anons, I'm trying to help Jow Forumsacks simultaneously get laid and spread the good word by converting lesbians to traditionalism. You get it?

>I'm not trying to "feminize" any anons
Then stop telling me to dress like a girl!

Attached: 1529105131068.png (674x531, 320K)

>yfw in the future there will be lottery in which straight white guys will have to date a tranny if drawn

so if you are born straight and you say you will never bone a guy then you are homophobic?

>asking someone elses permission to do something
>chad

If you ever, in any situation think, WWCD, you're a fucking retard. The whole alpha / beta bullshit is shilling. go fuck, go have tons of white babies, and raise them as adults, not children.

Jow Forums I...am....
I am transphobic.
What to do?

He didn’t phrase that in the form of a question though

Had a conversation with a self-described bi girl once. I asked her whether she would date a trans person and she immediately said no. A fascinating conversation.

>if statement
>not a question
cmon mate.

Get the fuck outta here Reiko.

You don't even have to dress like one really. A transwoman dresses however SHE wants to dress. Requiring the social construct of "women's clothing" is bigoted gatekeeping.

You could even choose to use masculine pronouns if you want to because no one gets to decide for you how YOU choose to live.

roll

Sehr gut

If she's the Social Justice Healer, Where
s the SJDPS and SJTank?

>sexual attraction is inborn, you can’t choose who you’re attracted to
>I’m not attracted to transpeople
>oh my god you fucking transphobe bigot!

You faggots can’t have it both ways

ayy lmao

Better move to Canada so

This loophole already gets exploited on the daily by cryptocis couples. "Lesbian" girl with her "transgender" boyfriend is a thing among the kids these days.

LGBT full circle right there. Right back into PIV because they didn't think this through.

Attached: 1527116981982.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

That's just going to make her into a radfem.

>going to these lengths to pick up undesirable women

Attached: 20180610_034642.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

>it’s teransphobic
>it’s X-phobic
Ok, so?

California is basically the ground zero so why not make the Cali The Ground Zero.

>transphobic
>homophobic
>islamophobic
>you're afraid of other races
it's annoying that the left uses loaded words like these to directly imply that people that don't agree with them do so out of fear. the correct feeling is disgust.

also:
>reddit flag
opinion discarded.

>outrage as x
>new (((study))) finds x
>x sparks fury on [social platform]
>x sends twitter into overdrive
tell me about it...
I fucking long for the old "You won't believe what this celebrity did. Click here to find out!"

Attached: 1515633071026.jpg (492x449, 25K)

i hate anyone who doesn't like that phrase.

Attached: image.jpg (312x445, 50K)

Actually, I think that's older. This is 2016.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_California,_2016

> social justice healer

Attached: 1435624911320.jpg (300x400, 54K)

(((Trans))) are mentally insane people. If by saying I have a phobia of fucking insane faggots, then I guess that makes me a bad man. Gas the kikes race war now.

kiti cat meow moew

Most trans persons do a very shitty job at becoming a beautiful looking person of the gender they identify with. I guarantee if you look beautiful enough, there will be someone out there crazy enough to date you. Never underestimate the power of good looks. It’s responsible for race mixing, dumbshits that date single mothers, and sex robots. There is no reason why you won’t find trans-dater too. But if you’re ugly and fat, you’re going to have a tough time or be alone.

definitely sage, senpai

I need more articles like this one. Please post them.

Not an article but

Attached: Untitled.png (874x727, 607K)

>respect my pronoun preference
>you're not allowed to have a dating preference
Kikes have made straight White males into a slave class in the world they built. It's going to cause a P E R M A N E N T expulsion.

Why dress up like a girl? Challenge them fully by going there as yourself and claiming to be some fucked up lesbian gender. Don't be a fag.

>when you use both curtains in the photo booth

Has watched Taxi Driver over 500 times.