How does Jow Forums date...

How does Jow Forums date? Personally I find it too exhausting just sustaining a simple conversation while pretending that I'm not completely disenfranchised with the values of modern society. Am I looking in the wrong places?

Attached: 1431953767462.jpg (618x564, 70K)

"Hey, nice to meet you. Name's user. Yeah, I'm pretty much an empty skin suit kept inflated by an inarticulate rage that I've learned to hide behind a mask of ostensible normalcy. The only human emotions I feel any more are disgust and anger. I detest the modern world and I'm pretty much just faking participation to the degree I'm required by society. How about you? Tell me about yourself, Anonette, are you a misanthropic nihilist too?"

It is a lot of work.

Attached: 99problemsjordi.jpg (640x489, 47K)

Your flags should be reversed, what is going on ?

Holy shit this 100% user.

I’m going to try this one on tinder

>completely disenfranchised with the values of modern society

disenchanted?

Then lead the conversation into something that interests you. It's not Jow Forums's fault if you are an uniteresting faggot. Man up.

> It's another illiterate mutt episode

I can no longer stand having conversations with mediocre people
For starters these creatures only ever talk about football shitty memes and what they did the previous night (which is always about how drunk or stoned they got)
If you somehow manage to start a converstation about anything actually interesting every point will fly over their heads and you will be met with the same simplistic thoughts over and over again
I could honestly have a more productive conversation in my head arguing for both sides

Attached: grug16.png (800x450, 133K)

It's about emotions and connecting - one of our basic desires.

The more intelligent, the harder it is to connect to the average for obvioua reasons. I always treat them like children - the biggest mistake is to feel the need to get on their level or become their equal.

Yet again someone taking the words out of my mouth. Some days I wonder if cutting all of my "friends" was a bad decision but then I talk to someone for w/e reason and realize they are completely brain washed and refuse to even start accepting anything not coinciding with their shitty liberal world view.

90%+ of Australian women are completely brain dead. It's not just you user, it's exhausting talking to people who just don't think

>mediocre people
>greek 4chinker
>calls other people mediocre
How many layers of delusion are you on, user?

like 4 or 5 my dude

ideal Jow Forums date is done on comfy leather sofa by a fireplace with a 3rd reich flag as the main ornament of the room.

How I date? I don't.

>you're just a little baby see this

Eye contact, mirroring and pretending I care about her interests. I also do cool things and impress her.
It's easy to get a GF, but the question really is how long will you want her?

You should. It's not hard.

>dating "british" women
i found your problem m8

This. Roasties are all attention whores, but in the end it's not worth it. Good women are hard to find.

>Being Israeli
I think I found your problem Jew.

>being jewish boot licker
sit down boy , or no burger for dinner.

Pot meet kettle you disgusting cancerous kike

lel

No matter how many times you post here you will never be acceptable.
We will kill every last Jewish and israeli child.

I think you watch too many AMV boy.
by all means dont accept me , niggers like your are the cancer of this world with the nigger\muslim\kikes

Fuuuuck. I don’t know if I could do it were I not already married. Good luck and Godspeed to you, user.

If this isn't a pasta, it should be.

Attached: rwds-comfy.jpg (500x281, 31K)

You're a disgusting monstrosity with yellow skin, sunken eyes, yellow teeth, hook nose and represent a class of people responsible for well poisoning actual humans for hundreds of years. You will never be white or beautiful.

Oven yourself kike

I got tired of dating at some point so I decided to engage in activities that would better my life. I took up outdoor activities: Kayaking, canoeing and the likes.

One day I went to an outdoor store and saw an add on a bulletin board, a female was looking for somebody to teach her outdoor activities. I took her up on her offer and found myself a wife.

We have been married for over a decade.
Not all bitches are cunts.

>Implying
It's the entire world.
The entire world wants to kill you.

What are the best dating sites for anons?

>This
I am pretty much entirely free of hatreds and am one with the universe.
Except on the jq.
Their existence breaks my meditation and I am compelled to do something about it.

Irl. Supermarket, job and school.

>Jow Forums
>dating

Attached: wrex'd.gif (800x533, 1.34M)

continue reading good books in absence of quality people and don't forget about Theotokos and Kirie

Attached: 27797481_2050315691661841_7140010462217730230_o.jpg (1280x867, 181K)

Oh wait, a jew!!! Yes, I have dated Russian/Ukranian jew slav because of my middle class intelegentsia heritage, those were suggested to me by my mother. My friend called this a power play because of my deep disdain for your (((kind))).
One of those dates was clueless of dating intentions are another one was a crazy meth head.

Jow Forums

Sometimes we shitpost at aussie levels. Every now and then.

Reading this makes me so glad that I'm fucking old (62) and my "dating" all took place in an earlier, more innocent time.

It was much easier to simply enjoy a woman's company before the era of the Intergoogles. If I had been aware that the women who "loved" me were simply responding to their evolutionary programming to respond to a guy who doesn't give a shit about them and who in fact crushes them underfoot without even noticing, I wouldn't have enjoyed it half as much, and would probably have fucked it all up from self-consciousness.

Even in those times, though, and in fact always, there have been people who view things sub species aeternitatis (look it up) and who because of that find ordinary daily life, and ordinary people, dismaying.

I always took great comfort in something Bertrand Russell once said, which I won't bother trying to quote exactly, but will instead give to you in the paraphrased way I remember it, something like:

"It may be true that people are dumbasses, and the world is going to shit, and in fact that the sun is going to expand and engulf the earth, and that the universe is either going to collapse in on itself or fade out into heat death...but at the moment that you're getting a blowjob from a hot girl, none of that seems like it matters so much."

How true that is.

Like I said, those weren't his exact words, but I think I have the idea right. I hope this helps somewhat.

You are growing up in a difficult age, and you have my sympathy. On the other hand, there have always been odd and interesting people, but there haven't always been places like pol for them to gather.

And by the way, STAY OFF MY LAWN!

In the words of one of the US's greatest philosophers: "get money, fuck bitches".

>How does Jow Forums date?
Do you have any idea how degenerate modern whores are? Who the fuck would date such a thing? Stop the degeneracy.

based boomer posting.

Attached: CEE8D449-F4A8-4A0B-8202-D06BB6D58CF6.jpg (750x651, 127K)

I do pretty well because I'm tall, dark and muscular plus i live next door to two partying 20somethings and there's always some cutie that wants to play with my dogs.

B O O M E R
O
O
M
E
R

Thanks dad

I didn´t do any of that I met her at a university party and she got interrested because I was bullying a communist while drunk.
She was my first and only gf, I met her when I was 19 and I am still with her.
I hope I will never have to do this autistic barhopping stuff that other guys do.

>just bee yourself, champ: the post

Attached: pepebeeanybodybutyourselfseriously.gif (914x1091, 90K)

>current year
>dating
>not taking the MGTOW red pill

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

>hey wanna go out or something
>sure
>ok

Attached: 1525107213559.png (210x300, 79K)

i walk into the room and say hi
it goes from there
kind of a natural process if you think about it
faggot

Attached: kys.gif (628x402, 2.99M)

>when the fp is also the bp

Attached: 1515549461135.png (583x596, 836K)

Make another date with the meth chick.

>middle class
>intelegentsia

Pick only one.

>MGTOW
We arn't all closeted gays, fag

Attached: 1501891028197.png (420x420, 18K)

It’s really not that hard if you’re not absolutely hideous. Just put in some minimum effort toward yourself.

"hey, does this smell like chloroform?"
been 'married' ever since.
i love my ball and chained wife.

>It’s really not that hard if you’re not absolutely hideous
Lies.

Attached: (((you)))niggerfaggot.jpg (794x807, 141K)

I really don't. I've had a two long-term relationships and few shorter things, but I can't seem to find any reason for dating now. Most of the women are shallow, empty and transparent.

On the other hand, I would like to have a family. But not in this shitty fucking world.

We need that racewar already anons.

I guess you’re hideous then. Sorry for your loss.

Great. There's no hotties here. Don't come. We all know about you anyway and have gas brappers at the ready.

Attached: IMG_4877.jpg (511x428, 57K)

Actually, I'm pretty cute. That's not the problem. The problem is actually meeting girls. I live in a small town, so it's
>meet girls at work
sexual harassment
>meet girls on the internet
they are all awful e-thots
>meet girls by going to social gatherings
don't make me laugh

You need to clean your room bitch boy

I just broke up with my girlfriend and I decided I'm not dating for a long while. Too difficult.

This hit a little too close to home

Attached: 1528084940287.jpg (800x600, 159K)

Only date people you could envision marrying and knocking up

I dont really. I like having free time and still working on getting my life together. I would have to really found someone who wows me to consider it.

We are all fcked

Not checked

It sounds like you’re the problem bud.

I don't. I'm not suitable for it, for various reasons. I'm healthy, fit and I've got a good job where thankfully my coworkers leave me alone most of the time. I'm tall. I also have horrific, all encompassing, full metal jacketed autism. It's crippling, to the point where I struggle with the most basic interaction with women.

The hardest thing of all has been realising that I won't have children. No wife, no family, no home together. Nothing to be proud of, nothing to build and no legacy. Then every single day I see people who have all of that, who ruin it. They throw their wives down the stairs and neglect their children. They get into massive amounts of debt. Their children are raised on fast food and television. If they send their kids to school at all it's so they can get drunk and high in the house the taxpayer built for them.

I do not want to live in a cave. I'm not a religious nut or a survivalist. There really is nothing exceptional about what I want. I want a family, with normal healthy children, and I want the government to leave me alone. Since I can't have either of those things I don't know what I'm going to do with myself, but suicide seems increasingly attractive.

I only date women I've slept with and only dates where we go and have a fun time somewhere.
I never do beta job interview type dates.
I don't do hookups either. Just flirt a lot and go clubbing every weekend (I'm broke just now).

Attached: IMG_4683.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Find a gril online?

I still miss her and I'm sad that I lifted 4 years for her and she chose a manlet spic over a tall white guy like me

It's a fucking shame white women are willing to throw their race away

Attached: 1528431805167.jpg (2048x2048, 191K)

I don't date, only go out for necessities.
I have no activities outside the home, and taking care of immediate family takes up nearly all my time
And I still am disgusted by biocunts, if you live in a city just stop considering them human and save yourslef the headache
they are signalling machines, born to bend over to whatever is popular, they are incapable of thought or normal human emotion

Same here.

It took me years to accept that. I couldn't get my head around it, either. The best thing you can do if you are in this situation is realise that you are the problem and that there are some people who really do not click with the rest of society.

I'm an avid skier and mountaineer, fell runner and I manage a sub 3 hour marathon. I'd put good money on myself being the fittest regular poster on Jow Forums. I hold an undergraduate degree from Oxford, and a MSc from Leeds. I'm 6'1, not internet 6'1 but actual 6'1, and I have acceptable hobbies. All of that doesn't stop me from being a mental wreck, or having the emotional intelligence of a brick. Or rambling on and on about things that no one else cares about in the slightest. Or explaining everything in minute detail with absolutely no prompting.

Tried it. I got a few matches on Tinder and I'd ask them questions that I thought were acceptable. I'd ask them how their day was, or what they liked most about something in their bio. Most didn't reply at all.

I went on a date with one girl. She was a PhD student and I really thought we had a pleasant time. The day afterward she sent me a text message thanking me for the evening, but that I'm really intense and made her feel stifled. I thought we were having a balanced conversation. It's the inability to pick up on that nuance. I genuinely cannot tell if someone likes me or not. I have a few friends, but by and large they're all the same or similar as me.

We're not videogame types (though there has been some war gaming), just a mix of civil servants/scientists/analysts/other back room guys who like solitary endurance sport and BBC Radio 4. None of us have girlfriends.

But it isn't that difficult.
At all.
I'm ugly as fuck and live in my parents basement and still have GF because I'm fun to be around.
Maybe you just aren't fun.

I date all the time bruh. I'm 6'4", live in Cali and almost always get laid.

Attached: IMG_0188.jpg (960x958, 88K)

let me guess your gay ?

Attached: tumblr_nuzfz577mr1uec20to1_500[2].gif (500x414, 1.9M)

Welp.

Attached: 1516132124001.gif (450x450, 1.98M)

If I were you I'd transfer that post to a dating site ASAP, you'll be married by next weekend.

Attached: 1510768567510.jpg (480x500, 21K)

First of all, it's "you're" and secondly, I'm not gay and even if I was, I wouldn't be ashamed because there's nothing wrong with being gay. There IS something wrong with being an incel-virgin like yourself in 2018 though.

>going out, ever
It's zombie apocalypse out there bruv

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 15.16.12.png (1059x595, 890K)

It's just not that hard. Be fun and fuck good.
Where is the difficulty?

your totally gay

Attached: fag.jpg (457x359, 31K)

Omg this is sooooo me

You're the mutt -- it's disenfranchised FROM. Disenchanted would work fine.
idiot

>Am I looking in the wrong places?
You didn't say where you were looking

Fucking this. Perfectly worded

“Hello my name is user and I hate you and your degenerate lifestyle, I will call you a faggot, nigger and thot out of no real malicious because I’ve lived as a recluse online with no IRL contact that cannot hold a conversation without shitposting or talking about CIA Jew Niggers. I try way too hard to be funny making me extremely cringy and 98% of shit I say will makes no sense because you’re a degenerate normie who doesn’t understand what a good meme is. Also I want to lynch niggers, gas the Jews and force you to stay in the kitchen! But hey at least I’m not black!”
Works every time they think I’m autistic so they take pity on me and give me their number!

its called a question retard answer it and stop with the "incel" meme its dumb

Attached: images[3].jpg (262x192, 11K)

>grilfriends are gay

Attached: OzcabWilderbeest.jpg (620x691, 79K)

Your gay as aids, faggot

Typically thot: Small tits, dyes her hair blond, has a tattoo and wears way too much makeup.

>waaaahh i can't talk to chicks cos i took Jow Forums seriously

You are the worsr type of retard

>Oh shit I can’t argue his point
I-IT’S YOU’RE Y-YOUR AN INCEL!

>Implying the whole Internet isn’t a giant nihilistic shithole

Attached: 3036D370-3DE5-408B-82C7-E852EB601075.gif (400x225, 2.99M)

> Be single dad divorced 34 yo
> Busy with work and kids, no action in ages
> Decide dick needs attention, make profile, organise date with decent looking brunette
> Chick turns up, riiiiiight... Not exactly like her profile pic
> A lot more padding than I expected, face is passable though so let's roll
> Am down to see where this goes
> No need to ask her to talk about herself, she tells me EVERYTHING straight off the bat

> I'm a strong proud feminist
> Omg I love the gays, all my friends are gay
> Fuck I hate Trump so much, he is sexist and will kill us all
> I think I used to be an alcoholic but its under control now
> Now only drink one bottle of wine every night while watching TLC and E!
> I used to cut myself but that was a long time ago, haven't done it since 2014
> Went out with two married men last year
> My date last week didn't respond to my msgs
> I've had bfs who beat me
> I'm on depression medication, I'm happy to tell people that because we need to be open about that shit
> My bestie gf is bipolar, so is my dad, it's like mental illness is so normal nowadays

> Seriously oversharing her opinionated bs. I'm wondering if this is a therapy session for her or if she genuinely thinks this is turning me on
> I throw in shit about me, but she talks over me with how that reminds her of the time that blah blah blah
> Fuck me, I'm a talker but I can't get a word in
> Throughout all this she's giving me signals, mirroring my body language, I take it as a 'its on, I'll give it to you if you want it'
> Consider it
> Nah, no thanks
> Can smell the chlamydia from across the table
> We leave in separate cars

Ive read what people say how women are like out there now. Even though I've been out of the loop I assumed it was over the top ranting from hardcore mgtow guys. Now I've had my first run in Im blown away. Shit, she was a fat chick in her 30s fascinated by the kardashans. At this age she should be married driving her kids to soccer. So fucking sad