If white is the superior race then why will their child have zero (0) white features?

If white is the superior race then why will their child have zero (0) white features?

Attached: a479ea7cd521867adcad5dac1219eac0--interracial-family-interracial-marriage.jpg (526x791, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3kcoDSBRXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1477260056561.jpg (633x568, 163K)

Attached: 1487680329987.jpg (1000x2662, 752K)

based

Attached: 1518564183050.png (974x279, 38K)

drop of shit into water = shit water

drop of water onto shit = shit

>water is white race and shit is black race
t. brainlet

>Just one quart of oil can contaminate up to a quarter million gallons of drinking water or cause an oil slick almost 2 acres in size.

Attached: your post.jpg (1162x747, 85K)

prove me that oil = niggers and I'm closing my thread
also prove me that drinking water is the white race

Welcome to this edition of “Jews using VPNs to appear as Greeks to cause infighting and to attempt to divide the board”

Attached: CF180FA6-097D-4F75-A9FE-B48DD80C5AED.jpg (960x720, 241K)

that pic is hot, where is the video?

Idk where you get the idea of 0 white features from, it is that we have 1000s of years of evolution that produced the most atractive features in our faces, bodies, have highly efficient brains and what not. The 1 problem with race mixing is that first gen race mixing with a none white who hs no white genes will make the child have brown eyes, black hair, and darker skin. But if the none white parent has some white dna, the chances of the child having the white features is 1 out of 4.
Then there is the hair, do you think nappy hair feels good, or even looks good? Most black women hate it because they can't do shit with it.

It's an analogy you stupid debt dodger

I breathe air
You breathe air
But we are not the same; I am far more superior than you genetically

EDISON AHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHHAHA

Seriously I just don't understand. I procreated with my white wife, I'm white also, and when she finally decided to give birth her child came out in to the world with features of a less white nature. She is with me 24/7 except when I have to work, and sometimes I have to work long hours, but I know she wouldn't cheat on me, and she assures me that she never has all the time; even without my asking. I'm just hoping her next child will come out with whiter features but I guess time and biology will tell. She must have some black in her because I'm 100% European.

cope

Attached: 7860703303.jpg (1014x1670, 119K)

yep, you are c*cked

Well that is easy, clean water takes work to achieve, it requires standards for us to consume to survive. That is why whites are so beautiful, it took 1000 years of high standards to achieve our beauty. Oil on the other hand, yeah you need clean oil for an engine to run, but we are not engines and almost all people don't want want oil laying around.

please elaborate on "less white features"

>blue eyes help you survive

Because much like herpes, being a nog is incurable.

humm hello, do u know that you i them it is that i love the Marconi? very bright personalit, very missing in ur list besides that i think that you know what it is that I the means, in terms of pure zoology, in zimbabwe and tanzaney, that eduson is one of my feverite champion & chimpanzee hunter

Look up microchimerism, don't date former coal burners.

He will also have zero father

Skin color
She has never dated a black person, she is positive about that.

"Less white features" you mean not blue / green eyes? Or blonde, red, brown hair? Or that your child doesn't have atractive features? Well I have sad news for you, there is ugly white people in the world as well.

>she

I watched her give birth. No mutilated penis is capable of doing that yet.

found out something interesting the other day, white woman coalburners are dumber than we think(you can't get much dumber than pic related but it's true)

they are under the impression that their kids will look like one of those 1/4th africans they see running around on television, they think that's what their kid will look like. They don't understand that 'half-black' is not even a real thing. When the kid starts getting a bit older, and they realize they literally produced something that is barely even their own child, and tend to go through major depression.

Attached: coal.png (612x326, 255K)

Does the kid look like you though? Same facial features? If so then even if she did ever fuck a nigger, how would that have to do with your child? If you are basing this on just skin color then you are too stupid to be a father.

Negro Americans have:
higher pitch voices
mutated facial structures compared to pure africans
LITERALLY LIGHER SHADES OF BROWN skin
about a 15 point IQ bonus
higher muscularity compared to pure africans
more height compared to pure africans

Yet are only 30% white so no whites gene do show up in mongrel blacks all the time. If you dont believe me, you are an idiot that thats the basketball is a pure black person.

Sounds like you got cucked bro. Get a swab of the baby's DNA when she's not around and take it to a doctor to get tested. DO NOT TELL HER YOURE DOING THIS - in the event that the kid is indeed yours, you will just sew resentment

I'm assuming you've met her family?

I knew a Mexican girl once who looked white but her dad was full on beaner.

Is the child boy or girl? Boys usually have darker features.

Beaners are already mostly white due to spaniard raping mexican natives.

..... No i think it is either they have no father in the house or they hate daddy. But it would not surprise me women would be retatded enough to believe they can produce the few of the bunch.

Dude just because she hasn't "dated" a black guy doesn't mean she hasn't been fucked by one or more. White girls will have one night stands with blacks they meet at clubs etc.

>never fucked a nigger
You live in America of course she has fucked a black before.

It's easier to destroy than it is to build

Retarded

Think it has more to do with the fact that coal burners are among the worst and most degenerate of retards and they would fuck up their life with or without a nigglet.

Same can be said about western Europe. Especially if the girl has gone to college or university. Every girl i've met that's gone to uni has admitted to fucking black guys.

cringe

>implying greek women dont burn coal like crazy

greek (med) women in general hate blacks even if they won't admit it

White Genocide sounds like White Suicide heh?

>Not putting Napoleon and Hitler at God tier.

Come on. You know there's something wrong with this. Everyone who doesn't have colored eyes wishes they had them. Why do you think the Japs draw their characters to basically look like northern Europeans for the most part? We're M A G N I F I C E N T

Attached: Jovovich.jpg (2560x1600, 1.25M)

They love muslim man even if they won't admit it

Sure they do I mean its not like they would say that just to make you feel more secure or anything.

*snap*

guaranteed 300 replies, wh*Tebois see pic of their women initiating coitus with black men and they go apeshit
>oh no u triggered my wh*Te weenie

Might be cringe but that's the way it is and why i prefer med women. Greek, Italian, and Spanish women are far better than North Western ones.

Yeehaw buddy

You sure showed me didnt you roach.
t.dicklet

based but they prefer us over wh*teys

Glass of milk is superior to a pile of feces. Why does milk turn brown and undrinkable even when you add a drop of shit to it?
Same principle.

Too obvious bro, work on your subtlety

This argument is full of shit because chocolate milk also tastes good but you have no problem with that

But if you mix milk with chocolate you get something much more sweeter so why not do it?

Prove it, pay off your debt.
You faggots are so fucking poor I'm commissioning two animators to work on 2D animations for $3 an hour.
""""Superior""""" kek

Chocolate is not shit.
How about you get to work Dimitrios to pay denbts, instead of shitposting on Korean basket weaving forums?

>niggers are shit, not chocolate
why?

Holy shit are you retarded.

prove me that blacks must be an allegory for shit and not cocoa you fucking mutt

because the girl is a retard and doesnt realize she's the superior race?

When it smells like shit it must be shit

you smell like milk then?

>white women
>superior race
Oh I am laffin.

Women are animals dude, they respond to primitive things like confidence, physical strength, and dick size. They dont give a shit about race unless they jewish and even then jewess in Israel have to be violently threatened to not fuck the more masculine arabs in Israel compared to the jewish basedboys.

It's ok i consider you White, even if Nordicists and 1drop rule tards don't. I mean the whole Meds aren't White things banded about here bu Northern Europeans is retarded when pic related is Welsh/Irish and looks med.

Attached: CZJZorro.jpg (339x149, 5K)

Your hair.
Low I.Q.
Ugly facial features such boot lips, skull, cheeks, ect.
Lack of different color hair, eyes.
Sickle cell.
Lack of control over emotions.
Lack of heritage and history.
Shit taste.
Almost no discoveries.
Ashy skin.

>wh*teboi thinks we're the same
ahahahhHAAHAHAHHA
the berserker fears the cataphract

by*

they are. they're just the stupid end of the white race that falls for "muh diversity". meme flag.

yeah notice there isn't a single medshit on there

Only white men are the only ones that can be considered superior and even then only a few of them white women are nothing and without us they would be nothing.

"berserker"
I'm Scottish, not Scandinavian.

It doesn't. Your understanding of genetics is laughably shallow, which makes sense given the nature of this thread. Saged and filed under retarded.

You are literally from Egypt

youtube.com/watch?v=u3kcoDSBRXU

the gall óglaigh fears the hoplite

>this argument
woah...

STFU and go to work lazy Greeks. Youre the Mexicans of europe except you don't actually work hard. You have shit blood and will never be as good as you were 2000 years ago.

If white people are superior, then why do white women prefer black and brown men and dick and why will the white race and the entire Western world be taken over by poor third world brown people? I guess black dick and the desire white women have for it is stronger than anything else on the planet.

Niggers, not even once

Attached: D794C1DD-4E2B-41A4-A97D-1E159A3723C1.jpg (1980x2970, 669K)

*snap*

academically asking, how come she have a wh*te child?

sage

fuck off shill

>wash your hands after posting in this nigger tier thread

Attached: 1504656541804.jpg (1198x1174, 235K)

Purity is fragile and easily muddled

Because race doesn’t exist, and outward appearance is merely phenotype expression. Her Aryan genes managed to overcome the nigger pollution, but only once.

When a white woman and white man have sex and she is ovulating then at the end of the sexual intercourse there is a high possibility of insemination which in time leads to the creation of a child.

>this is what stormfrontcels are fighting for
lmao

Attached: Untitled.png (942x507, 1019K)

Found a pic of your mother

Attached: KONSTANTOPOYLOY_KOMMA_19042016_782311121.limghandler.jpg (607x376, 52K)

t. the absolutely niggest of the european countries

Drinking in excess is abhorrent

How does me viewing your people as equally European mean i fear you?

because you insult me you fuckin snownigger

Lies. Everybody knows Greeks only fuck men

it's easier to spoil something good than to un-shit something.

She had a daughter with some Ferrari F1 team captain or something. He was Italian so she came out white.