You do realize the ice age has started?

Attached: 1527018213246.png (608x696, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Current_Ice_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene
youtu.be/i-K8tDg0Vps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A new ice age could actually save us. It's probably the best thing that could happen

People don’t seem to realize we are inside the middle of an interglacial period. The ice was always going to come back

Attached: 4FA6F770-9440-43B8-81FD-AF416A1E0312.jpg (790x790, 109K)

Good thing we're bringing back fossil fuels in a big way

>Trusting what a dog has to say

Attached: 1527940037631.jpg (720x714, 100K)

And hopefully they get all the illegals out of this country.
Go I.C.E.!!!!!!

This has been a remarkably cold summer here in Italy as well, so far.
Most of the time it's barely 20°C outside when usually it should be consistently hitting 30-33 at noon and not go lower than 25 at night.

How can it start when it never ended?

Fake news. Nova Scotia did not even ha e winter this year. Almost no snow.

Well the greedy fucks need to send some of that snow and ice down this way; we didn't even get a Spring this year it was just cold then suddenly went from 80 and then to 100F .

Winter-chan has evolved.

Attached: 1256636363632.png (600x884, 907K)

This is no summer. I've barely seen the sun. The temperature is 20 degrees F cooler than I like. It's fucking gloomy and wet.

Fuck this fucking shit. I want to kill myself.

The Ice Age never ended user, we're just in an interglacial period (Holocene)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Current_Ice_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene

Attached: 1280px-Northern_icesheet_hg.png (1280x939, 401K)

The world has not yet learned how to be glacial. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. The world is not going to be in the interglacial period that once was for the last fifteen millennia. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for the world to make. They are now going into a glacial mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, the world will not survive.

Attached: Barbara-Lerner-Spectre.jpg (216x288, 46K)

No, Al Gore, the real president 43, said we are in global warming and he wouldn't lie.

>You do realize the ice age has started?
US Has Warmest May In Recorded History Blowing Past 1934 Dust Bowl
youtu.be/i-K8tDg0Vps

Attached: fail.jpg (315x315, 40K)

This, I don't know about it returning in our lifetimes, but eventually the glaciers will scour Canada and Europe.
Makes me wonder about the previous warm period.

What is volcano's.

Sounds pretty good to me.

These people are behind everything

Attached: 1529168876613.png (884x1282, 1.22M)

Attached: Ice_Core_Temperatures_historic.jpg (1100x640, 125K)

thank god, were i live it gets hot and humid, i hope it will stay like this for another month before the real heat comes...

Attached: mini-ice-age-1400x933.jpg (1400x933, 228K)

Just means the weather's out of wack. April felt like march, may felt like june, june feels like may. It's just all fucked up

Were in a cooling cycle, but it will not lead to an ice age.

There will be a cooling similar to the dalton minimum (see pic related between 1700-1800) most likely. But we are also due for a plunge back into a deep glacial period sooner rather than later. Assuming we are continuing the oscillations of the last ~500,000 years

Attached: Solar irradiance.jpg (874x297, 34K)

True.

Oceans are still warming Glaciers and Ice Caps are still melting.

Not really if the world is hit by the sovereign debt crisis at the same time. Things are about to get dicey.

>US temperature
>Global Average

Former Atlantic Canadian here. That article is bullshit fear mongering. We get an insane amount of snow every year.

>tfw missing snow now.

But we have hottest temperatures on record, which go back over 100 years!