Find a more relatable politician i'll wait

Find a more relatable politician i'll wait.

Attached: 1503849295-7197192.jpg (959x923, 234K)

>wronggg
good try dough

Attached: 888888.jpg (600x329, 26K)

Attached: PROD-Adolf-Hitler-whrend-einer-Rede.jpg (615x409, 40K)

Stop getting hyped for this little you faggots.
The immigrants keep coming from land and sea.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aww cmon now...

What kind of grill is that? Genuinely curious.

Just looks like a regular brick grill built into the ground with a plate on top rather than grates.

Attached: average day in Mexico.jpg (720x960, 151K)

he's admirable but i can't really relate to him. Hitler was beyond this world.. a mythical figure.

Is that a mexican kill la kill cosplay with a cowboy hat?

Attached: 1527810384689.jpg (1280x1707, 553K)

That’s what I imagine every Aussie looks like when posting here. Total dad bod, eating copious amounts of grilled meats and never wearing a shirt

Those burgers are NOT ready to flip yet...don't do it REEEEEEEE

Attached: Giulio_Andreotti.jpg (852x1220, 260K)

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>BTFO's your thread

Attached: 73020da849a4a50981256be04969308e_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

what is that meat called closest to the bottom of pic?

He truly is my favorite living politician currently. Truly based.

How about Fratelli d'Italia though? How are they? Wikipedia lists them as 'far-right' which sounds pretty good but I'm always uneasy about female leaders.

The self-esteem of these women is so ridiculously low.

It’s a sausage split in half. Kinda like your dick after the Rabbi did his job.

Horse kak

Those are wieners dude; cut in half so he can grill em.

ugly lawn

Fried potatoes, my one weakness. I used to be so bad at making potatoes (don't judge me), that frying them was the only way they became edible.

How can you be bad at potatoes my man?

Attached: 1512102405426.png (1024x900, 78K)

.."never wearing a shirt" because they are always drunk

I always undercooked them, so they had this horrible inconsistent texture. Cutting them up and frying them after cooking was the only solution. To this day I still do not make just regular cooked potatoes, only fried and even that is rare.

>traitorous d*mocristiano
>relatable
>>>/oven/

All you have to do is poke holes in them, rub some olive oil, salt and pepper, then wrap them in foil and put them in the oven until you can easily insert a knife.

I know I shouldnt get my hopes up but it would be nice if he started aggressively deporting.

mate your just supposed to put them in boiling water and stick a sharp knife into one of them and the see if the spud falls off the knife quick if it does then its cooked if not just leave it to boil for a bit longer

Attached: 1472167604426.jpg (320x320, 13K)

That's cheating

Attached: 1.gif (358x202, 1.08M)

That's exactly what I do mate, but I still fuck it up somehow. I've just accepted that I will never be able to cook potatoes, they're not even that good. Brown rice is way better imo.

Attached: 1527316763589.jpg (648x365, 35K)

>cosplaying as boomer
Italy is cucked

It's an edit

Honestly, if you're lazy you can just put some in a plastic bag, poke holes in the bag and microwave those fuckers for a few minutes. Tastes great

Not lazy, just awfully bad at making potatoes. Every other thing I cook comes out decent but fucking potatoes are my achilles' heel.

this

Don't listen to these faggots. The only way to cook a potato during a barbecue is by cutting it in half, putting cheese between the two halves, wrapping everything into tinfoil and cooking it directly inside the embers.

That's a lot of weiners

Will have to try it out whenever I'm grilling. Not something I can do on the daily though.

For you.

i voted him, io l ho votato.
basta immigrazione non ce la facciamo piu

Attached: whats the good word.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Call me a fag but I'd vote for him.

get a load of this fancy faggot
>grab potato
>don't even peel it, wrap it or anything, just leave it in the ash for a few minutes
there's how you do it right

why is he putting carpet deodorizer on his meat?

I was going to say the whole point of the skin on a potato is to allow me to stick in right in the coals. I'm not going to lie though - the cheesy center has a nigga sprung

>sausages and potatoes

wtf I love Italy now

He looks prediabetic if not actually diabetic. Guys, you really need to lose that belly fat. That shit is the leading cause of heart problems AND why you’re having trouble getting a woman’s devotion.

He's already married with kids.

Yup that's the classic dadbod that men fall into after already settling down. Only problem it causes now is health, and if you married a thot then possibly her cheating.

Salvini is a chad

Attached: 2529093659822s.jpg (952x1024, 101K)

Stephen Harper

nothing beats some good cheese but nothing stops you from cutting open the potato after it's ready and letting the cheese melt all over it on the grill either

The rejection of the dad-bod is anti-male. The dadbod is just a normal male body, not peak performance, but normal without steroids. Women like abs because it implies the man is under constant fight or flight so they can't hold onto fat, so it means the man is always in hunting-mode and the domestic and social sphere is completely under the control of the woman, reducing the man to a human dildo, self-defense weapon and wallet. Outside of tribal stone-age tier societies this body can only be achieved by middle men through steroids and thereby forces the man to adopt chemical means to please women, implying his natural self isn't good enough. This is why male Hollywood stars used to have dad-bods and partiarchal societes like Muslims and Mexicans don't shame men's bodies, as this would put pressure on all other men shaming them as not being pleasing to women, thereby giving them power and social control. Abs are feminism, dad-bod is patriarchy.

no pierdas tu camino, ese

Don't waste cheese on a grill. Melt it in afterwards you Berber.

He actually looks like my dad with a shitty beard, it's kinda cool

>Stephen Harper
red-pilled

Attached: Trump-Bane.jpg (400x400, 24K)

No, put the cheese on a few moments before you take it off.

I want a Jow Forums cookout, everyone brings meats and everyone grills, no Jewish tricks

that's what I said tho

those are some poorly formed burgers

He's OK.

They look like rissoles.

satan speaks

Attached: 1527877937318.jpg (1564x2106, 1.06M)

HES THE ONE THEY CALL DR FEELGOOD
HES THE ONE THAT MAKES YA FEEL ALRIGHT

He was literally us.

He's talking about the way she's dressed, even Somalis would be able to tell that

What the fucks a leppo?

Oi. I resemble that comment.

He’s a big goy

Don’t eat the brownies.

Attached: patt.jpg (518x431, 155K)

NOW THATS A SPICY MEATBALLA

Attached: MHbktkqTURBXy83MDg1MjkyNmQ4OWJmMjE2NjJjNTFkMjI2MjEwNjVlNS5qcGVnkpUDACHNA8DNAhyTBc0DFM0BvA.jpg (788x444, 113K)

bae daddy

this thread has now become how to cook potato's thread
usually anytime Jow Forums talks about cooking its to do with Jews.

>fascist cooking board when

Attached: cooking with hitler.png (500x387, 141K)

I actually thought that was chopper reed

>he doesn't add taste of jew suffering to his food

Attached: kochen macht frei.jpg (640x480, 118K)

makes my heart ache. Just want him back

Oh Kek, My Spagett.

Attached: 1527022759527.gif (530x360, 158K)

he looks like he came off a boat. lmao.

Attached: winning.jpg (913x624, 201K)

He wasnt wrong

Attached: Checkkked.jpg (320x306, 21K)

>cant use a microwave

Attached: OhMy LAWRD.gif (261x170, 895K)

what a cutie waifu! Salvini is a true chad

Attached: PcQvI.jpg (591x691, 131K)

i wish i was a sick cunt like based tony

Attached: 76537A37-17BE-453A-8962-B927E507177A.jpg (610x813, 71K)

The crack head nigger mayor of DC. I forgot his name, probably because I smoke a shit load of crack

Attached: cheers.jpg (960x636, 40K)

Sorry can't relate to them, I'm not autistic

Attached: 1508559434083.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

what are ditches
>implying

Attached: 25474698732.jpg (956x650, 55K)

Why?
What happend to the west?
Why did it happen?
Why do we let it happen?

Attached: DKMQUsvXcAAhAgA.jpg (687x813, 51K)

kek

Comfy Salvini

Lmao it’s the butthurt gypsy again, lmao