Boyfriend Moves In With My Husband & Kids

Is this the end of times?

thecut.com/2018/06/my-boyfriend-moved-in-with-my-husband-and-our-kids.html?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s1&utm_campaign=nym

Attached: fef3d7dabf04dca3133b5652b6201e32.jpg (736x552, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

me.me/i/jezebel-jezebel-follow-lve-never-felt-so-empowered-meet-the-18624023
ariellegreenberg.net/bio/
thecut.com/2018/05/ashley-madison-to-try-to-have-an-affair.html
thecut.com/2018/06/my-boyfriend-moved-in-with-my-husband-and-our-kids.html?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s1&utm_campaign=nym
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>my wife left me for her boyfriend, and why thats a good thing

Med Resistant Aids

Attached: 4AD7367F00000578-0-image-a-10_1522916912333.jpg (634x647, 20K)

This situation is only acceptable if the husband is forcibly sissified.

>Also, by the time Mike moved in with us, my relationship with Rob was loving, but it was no longer sexual. We both accepted the way our relationship had changed. Rob is also not a fundamentally jealous person. He never viewed me as his property just because we were married, or thought that marriage should give him control over who I have sex with. He was also dating and having sex with other women. And to be honest, I’m a pretty intense person. I can be a lot to deal with, and I think in that way he was happy to share me.
The husband may be a soft beta, but at least he's getting pussy while his wife is getting dick.

>but at least he's getting pussy while his wife is getting dick.
I doubt he was, even if he did he is not now

Boyfriend and husband push out the wife and live happily ever after.

(((greenberg)))
yo also what happened to these people to make them like this. they're coping so hard.

Greenberg....

Society is so sick

This is the last arm flailing sperg out as everything goes against them.

He looks defeated

STOP reposting this kike subversion bullshit

What the fuck is going on with all of their eyes?

Ebola needs to kill 98% of humanity. There is no other way.

Attached: 1524206529968.jpg (540x750, 73K)

He should just divorce her then he wouldn't have to deal with her fucking retarded personality. Since she's so understanding she wouldn't mind right.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

ONLY nuclear war will save us

Attached: pepe213.png (904x692, 94K)

looks like some 3 way shit rather than cuck shit

still gross

Attached: smallstable_1000.jpg (1000x1500, 332K)

> By Ariel Greenberg
Yea well do we really have to read about how Jews have their filthy ass relationships?

Attached: Jews phasing out.jpg (800x869, 183K)

Its cheaper to let your cheating whore of a wife have a boyfriend than to leave her and pay alimony and childsupport for her and her boyfriend.

Why did CF abandon us

The Bible commands the righteous to stone cuckolds. Cuckolds are worse than gays.

> The Bible commands the righteous to stone cuckolds.
Oh I don't disagree but I'm not familiar with that verse. I don't think the Bible ever quite covered anything as retarded as cuckoldry. God didn't cover it as far as I know because I think He figured we as men would not like that kind of thing at all. Naturally. I don't know wtf is wrong with some guys. Seriously.

More like her husbands boyfriend moved in, theyre caressing more than she is with him

Why even marry in the first place if neither are going to uphold the vows?

"Intense" is code word for "slut"

>woman not in the middle

Yeah those men are bi at the least

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

1“‘If anyone sins because they do not speak up when they hear a public charge to testify regarding something they have seen or learned about, they will be held responsible.

The wife and bf are to be stoned. The husband didn't report it or oppose it so he is also to be held responsible for it. Therefore he is also to be stoned.

>flag

Attached: cc601863.jpg (1200x1600, 311K)

fuck, that cat is such a lil stinker.

Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in their guilt.

>Just cuck my senpai up
Shit...

Attached: B2808A7F-9D14-41D1-99F2-3C5D38201016.jpg (400x600, 85K)

>At least we are stuffing our genitals and wasting energy on pleasure
Ugh

You want to live doing that?

If I had a choice between a roomate to play video games with an annoying bitch who expects me to take care of her kids

Kot did NOTHING wrong

Attached: 1489359497046.jpg (584x763, 43K)

>my wife left me for my boyfriend
An even better thing!

What a beautiful family. See you in hell.

more cutie cats please user

Attached: 1509567657482.jpg (1275x962, 444K)

Is that a Bill Burr quote?

>My GF's kids
I don't know who is getting cucked anymore

I love thicc bitches with a busted ass face

Lol I don’t understand why people in these marriages stay together

22If a man is found sleeping with another man’s wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die.

>that nip slip
the husband looks so miserable.

if you have cat pics bro ill plaster you with them thicc boned women

Attached: a56f8abe95e79f0af87c54d1a133336b.png (2048x1536, 3.85M)

I just started a caturday thread on Jow Forums if you feel like stopping by user

Attached: hurrrrr.jpg (567x567, 129K)

see you there

Attached: polishwomen.jpg (390x361, 36K)

Murica, the forefront of all faggotry and all things cancer, is so fucked that women are already practicing polygamy without repercussion.

that pic haha. How did they not see that coming? They won't get a world of 90 IQ worker drones with no race/culture. They set themselves up for a world of blacks and arabs and china, dotted by white ethnostates.

fucking idiots.

God that's a hard read. I don't think that's a picture of them though.

You fags better not cuck out when we hang sloots during day of the rope.

>By Arielle Greenberg

I really hate that you faggots are right all the time

Fuck peru

>white ppl

Inshallah brother
>inb4 flag

>(((white ppl)))

digits

Because they are fucking idiots. Actually, it might be even worse. Any sane group of people would stop what they were doing after the first few times they either get kicked out of a country or there's an attempt at genocide against them. A fucking 3 year old learns not to touch the hot stove again after having been burnt once, but somehow Jews just don't learn from their mistakes. They are arrogant idiots who think this time it will be different.

Maybe it's why they love to rewrite history too, they don't understand the value of accurate history to begin with.

>Greenberg
>The Cut

FUCKING KEK

Attached: 1526357436846679.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

we are still too far away for waifubots

its all degenerating too quickly
we arent going to make it in time

Into the ovens, all three of them.

kek

Attached: 1528809478086.jpg (480x270, 11K)

> Rob if you don't let me have sex with Chad you're implying im your property REEEEE

>Nothing to see here goyim

Attached: Pure Coincidence .png (1183x414, 57K)

>I'm a desperate roasties so I'm playing 3rd wheel to two fags and even got knocked up by one

Both guys are prettier than she is

Those 2 guys look gay af. They're suckin each other dicks for sure.

If they agree to it, why does Jow Forums have a problem? Are you afraid your artificial conceptions about 'love' and 'monogamy' would be shattered if some stranger fucked your crypto whore wife? you guys sound scared. the people in the article are the true alpha males.

That makes me physically sick. I'm not cut out for this world. What happened to marriage being a sacred bond for life?

Because as this gets more accepted, there is a greater chance that our wives and girlfriends will want this.

This will lead to a breakdown in society as fertility drops and confusion reigns. Then the Muslims move in and take over.

such things happened in the past too, but no one tried to normalize it, like they do now.

>thinking muslims are exempt from this

some of the biggest proponents of this I've known are muslim women. Nothing is real. Love, monogamy, "society" are all constructs that require a lot of self delusion and effort to maintain and legitimize. Your wives and girlfriends already want this. They just don't say anything, but that doesn't mean they don't want it. You can either live a lie or be free.

Attached: they know.jpg (605x605, 69K)

why do they all look related? their faces all look the same to me

There's a nice big oven waiting for you Rabbi. It's all you deserve.

>Your wives and girlfriends already want this

Yeah and maybe I want to have multiple women partners. But for some reason you never seem to see a big outbreak of Cuckqueans.

Instead they push for what emasculates men specifically.

Nihilist bitch.

You are too scared to embrace the idea that you and everything you do matters, so you hide behind faux nihilist bullshit.

Fuck you and fuck your post modern thinking, you beta bitch.

>You got to be a cuck to be free
nigger

>And to be honest, I’m a pretty intense person. I can be a lot to deal with
says every roastie, ever. she forgot to say "i'm complicated," too

Honestly not sure what would mess up the kids more going through a good old fashioned divorce or living with their parents who are clearly mental.

i don't care about this. maybe a gay guy marries a woman he loves to take care of her and start a family. maybe she gets a boyfriend. who gives a fuck?

how very surprising

And strong and independent

me.me/i/jezebel-jezebel-follow-lve-never-felt-so-empowered-meet-the-18624023

Attached: 1504716885071.jpg (477x472, 35K)

> KEKOLDRY:
HOW TO KEEP GETTING THE HUSBANDS CASH WHILE BEING A MASSIVE COCK-SLUT WHORE

> BETA MALES ARE THE NEW CASH-COW FOR COCK-SLUT WHORES

>?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s1&utm_campaign=nym
what is this shit

World tour?

Attached: a200007x.jpg (2560x1600, 2.28M)

>White people

Attached: 1348449347066.png (766x408, 207K)

im voting for the first candidate that suggests a final solution to the jewish problem

People will say things like, “What about the kids?” as though we are hosting orgies in the dining room before dinner. The reality is that our kids have such a wholesome life. When my kids play pretend games, they talk about how a certain imaginary creature has green magic beams that shoot out of her fingers and she can fly and she’s polyamorous and nonbinary. For them, this is a perfectly normal way of living.

Yeah, they're going to turn out just great, Mom.

Here's the whore.

Say something nice about her.

ariellegreenberg.net/bio/

Attached: Arielle Greenberg.jpg (430x542, 256K)

what a big nose you have

Attached: 4563687564.jpg (1134x878, 380K)

why are petit-bourgouise american women such colossal pieces of shit?

thecut.com/2018/05/ashley-madison-to-try-to-have-an-affair.html

Attached: d2f5652440a5c599d6f46f8ffee34843fbec26d468d6dd656e5570a5da05ef68.jpg (960x720, 113K)

i dunno saudi arabia doesn't seem to have this problem with every women being a giant whore who cheats on their husband.

in fact saudi arabia seems like a traditionalist Jow Forums wonderland.

why don't you go move there

In the same sentence:
"It tought us a lot about communicating about hard issues... and "stuff"." Kill urself whore.

*brapping in sync*

Attached: anus_tonging.jpg (706x706, 127K)

...that alien face staring back at you...

Again with the 6 million...holy fucking shit.

>thecut.com/2018/06/my-boyfriend-moved-in-with-my-husband-and-our-kids.html?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s1&utm_campaign=nym

Attached: 1485380458571.gif (450x253, 1.64M)

>but at least he's getting pussy while his wife is getting dick.
that almost never happens.
He most likely just said he got pussy so he didn't make her feel bad about being such a cheating slut.