Germany BTFO

Erdogan reminds '''''''German''''''' footballers where their loyalty really lies.
How can you trust them to give 100% for Germany when they all identify as Turks?

Attached: Turkmany.jpg (1000x541, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0tp7heHx5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sportsball faggots are another group that gets the rope, bunch of fucking losers will flood their country with niggers and shitskins just to try and find players for their shitty team

checked and true, how white is American football btw?

you mean niggerball?
I could watch a prison documentary and it's the same as watching American football

masallah

hehe, it's as bad here bruv

Turkish migrants were forced on us by American in a time where we didn't had a choice.
Many of these when they get the German citizenship they secretly remain turkish (and voted for Erdogan in the last election) and vote for the left parties or the green party.
These footballers red pilled quiet a few people here on why migrants never going to be German in any other way than on paper.

DO

NOT

USE

THE

N-WORD.....

Like seriously. Get your point across without racism.

Yes, good point, I actually think Germany is about to go full fash, if Merkel falls as expected next week and the country's attention is kept focused on this issue then the momentum could be extraordinary, Germany strikes me as similar to the UK in the sense that it'll take a lot for the people to really get going, but once they decide to rise up it's going to be phenomenal and unstoppable.

Go away, Turkroach

Attached: turknigga.png (454x226, 7K)

soccer is for retarded normies to keep them satisfied

Luv me sum footeh a do.

Attached: 1527875546146.png (485x443, 22K)

>secretly remain turkish

They go home and have a sneaky kebab. Theres nothing secret about it. They are Turks and they are not going to relinquish their identity. There are loads of them here too. None of these people are going to suddenly become German or British or whatever. The same if you went Japan or Ghana, you would adapt as well as you could, but you wouldn't become one of them. These groups are destroying our countries and they shouldn't be seen as people who will one day become the same as you, with the same interests. If Germany had a war with Turkey all those Turks in Germany would be against you.

non whites should never get a passport in our countries, they should get a residency permit at the most.

me too mate, 'av yer seen that Mohamed sala, best fookin player in t'countreh, blorkes a fookin god, an' as far as am concerned he can gang rape me dortah eneh fookin day

>None of these people are going to suddenly become German or British or whatever
Some of them are 3rd to 4th generation migrants, still lack the German skills consider them self as Turks, don't know that much about the country they life in. I can only name one Turk that is calls Erdogan a goatfucker and is pro Germany but tones within the left and green parties (and those are the ones that were "integrated").

NIGGER

Attached: 1526631016180.png (420x607, 376K)

Attached: 1427365467810.jpg (600x583, 34K)

You are a delusional bongoloid. I have relatives in england so i visit your shithole every now and then. Filled to the brim with muslims, but that is the least of your problems. The ethnic english are irredeemably fucked in the head, especially the youth. You are raising a generation of literal autists, slaves of telephones/computers crippled with mental and physical disabilities. In 20 years it is game over. There won't be any massive awakening, the pendulum swinging back or anything of that sort. There is nobody left to fight back. Empires come and go, that is the law of history.

You are assuming that we care about an enslaving system built against our own people by a degenerating ideology that vows to destroy everything our ancestry fought for

We want to see our country burn, subhuman

>They are Turks

lmao

you wished they were Turks. we sent germoney all the trashy middle easterners we had. they don't have Turkish culture or nationalism, they believe in "ummah"

what that means is that they will side with islamic invaders when shtf. good luck gayrope!

classic roachposter

True. They used the "muh good soccer players" argument here to give more albaniggers and turkroaches the swiss passport. This country - still being full of cucks - naturally fell for the trick.

you can't. It's ok that they identify as Turks.
But actually they are a bithypocrites. If they identify with Turkey so much they should Play for them. But with Germany it's easier to get a title or get far in the tournament so it's easier to get high paying Sportswear, drink, whatever contracts and offers from high paying Clubs. So they identify with Turkey but play for the German team.

On the other hand, the Nationalmannschaft is called the Mannschaft now. So why do you need to identify with Germany to play for them

Whiter than a lot of Euro teams?

Attached: 06-08-14-US-Mens-ftr.jpg (1240x775, 178K)

You again?
Nigger just means black.

As if native Turks are better. The average Turkish IQ is 89 lmaolmao

do you remember when Lothar Matthäus anally raped arabs on Al Jazeera (verbally) for disrispecting him?
youtube.com/watch?v=N0tp7heHx5s

my fellow TÜRK is right the N-word is really offensive and degrading we prefer POC or TÜRKWARRIOR

Nigger

>just two white guys on the entire team
What country is this?

maggot maggot?

USA, we didn't quality tho heh.

The 3rd and 4th generations are actually worse. Most of the terrorists are not new arrivals. There mixed identity alienates them more than new arrivals who know who they are and have a secure identity. Things are only going to get worse especially as all their different communities grow and they don't have to interact with other communities. We have all these different communities like Pakistani or Turks and they all live and work in their own groups. We are building island countries within our own

Integration is a chimera, but in the rare cases it happens it's also a mistake.

NIGGYAH

all other countries people suggest as being cucked, or on the road to ruin have right wing political opposition. Afd in Germany for example. The UK has nothing like. There is no right wing alternative in the UK .

Don't you have referendums on everything?

They all have proportional representation, though. First-past-the-post keeps the Conservative/Labour binary going.

you just forgot how great we are, thanks to kike dominated academia and media. we were welcomed as gods to some parts of the world, we ended conflicts between little peoples (like your kind), made hellish monsters go extinct, fought off invaders from the primordial waters, spread civilization and Tengri's teachings all around the world. all is forgotten, the glory of ancient past gone

don't worry though WE WILL REMIND THEM

>Tengri's teachings all around the world. all is forgotten, the glory of ancient past gone
you know why that happened

Of what use is a referendum on a matter on which the cucked majority doesn't vote in favor of?

but we don't even have other political groups and any other groups we do have rarely even stand a candidate. It would at least create a voice of opposition.
In any case it leaves us in a far worse position than any other country

Shut up, pest.

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 9K)

let me tell you about the power of referendums.........

At least it's your people that are to blame. You can't say politicians or the system are to blame

Yeah, da joos made you 89 IQ'ers. K