Pic related arrives and says that we are invited to the intergalactic council of civilizations, but first...

>pic related arrives and says that we are invited to the intergalactic council of civilizations, but first, we need to kill all niggers to finish evolving

what would happen?

Attached: disc1.jpg (300x200, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>finish evolving
That's not how it works.

R A R E

People would debate if it's for real or if it's a test and start killing themselves.

Then the extraterrestrial trolls would come and tell us to fuck off since we are too violent and rot on earth.

Then people will genocide the blacks as revenge for not genociding them first and entering the intergalactic Council.

Also RaRe

Yeah but we should still try

Oh user, you all know we can't kill all minorities

>Flag
Lmao user is on a vacation but still can't resist the will to shitpost

Depends, at what % are you still considered a nig?

are you pirate?

>tfw already have this flag

goml newfags

fuck off space bigots crash on the moon if you want

They already came... they told us we need to allow the niggers to take over the western world or we will all be killed because they WUZ

Let me shoot the death ray?

evolution isnt strictly limited to biology
you can evolve culturally, spiritually etc.

do the mudshits to, just to make sure

It would happen. They'd resist, but imagine if everybody dropped the whole "coexist, all humans r the same" rhetoric and actively sought to extinguish niggers. It'd be over in a month.

Holy shit, I'm getting a boner thinking about that timeline.

ask for alien tidies

>we are too violent

Memeflaggot what would happen if I told you that most likely the rest of the galaxy is like us ? People must get that image of hippy aliens who want galactic peace out of their heads

No

Curacao currently has 2508 unique posts on Jow Forums
Semi-rare at best, newfriend

Niggers would be killed.

Is that such a given though? Is it not possible that by the time a species has evolved far enough to conquer space travel, that they have already conquered their own base instincts? Not to say that they would be friendly, especially if we have something they want, but the idea of spacefaring societies desiring peace cant be that absurd.

Also, fun fact: 9 of the 16 ultra-rare flags on Jow Forums (less than 100 posts, but more than 10) currently have no flag.gif in Jow Forums's flag database, meaning that they will appear as the flag that comes previously, alphabetically by the country's abbreviation. Mousing over the flag, however, will reveal its true identity.
And lastly, the current most rare flag on Jow Forums (Heard Island and McDonald Islands) has a flag that is per-pixel identical to the Australian flag. Talk about a stealth rare!

where can you read about that?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries

Show me the alien's foreskin first.

That's like the jew of flags. It looks identical to an anglo, but it isn't one.

Imagine they make it an entertain show of human race war - everyone against whitey and we are the only ones not aware of it

>It looks identical to an anglo
you should get your jewdar's firmware updated

>Shouldn't we also kill the gays?

We would either interpret it as a test, and say hell no to the proposal in the hopes that we have proven ourselves peaceful.
If it can be shown without a doubt its not a test but a true demand, we still wouldn't do it. We would stand our ground (while Africans would actually start killing each other, unironically shouting "kill the niggers!"), and we would defend our fellow men (well almost). It would be our show of what it is to be human, the fire of our spirit and ability to unite against a common enemy, and we would fight them until the last white city fell. There would be much noble honor and glory, the type of which that only comes from defending the indefensible, and we would willingly die together.

post moar disc

Attached: 1512428768423.png (1261x608, 611K)

we decide this after we have killed all half nigs

>if we're anything to go by "conquering your own base instincts" is suicide

Attached: stellaris terran hegemony.jpg (1057x723, 228K)

that's not a show but real life

we would kill all the niggers and defenders of said niggers. full 1488

Thanks for the delicious liquor islandbro

Attached: Senior-Liqueur-Blue-Curacao.jpg (1200x1798, 1.12M)

The niggers would be culled in a blink of an eye with minimal opposition of niggers and white retards.
In a decade we will have first interstellar war because britbong will forget his license to brain on espionage mission

Those discs are not all your friends.

>and still putting a woman in charge

>Trusting AYYYLMAOs
Get out retard

If they have nothing to offer you can guarantee, then you would be a fool to try to gain anything from them.

Any being that would tell you to genocide all people of a skin color is either tricking you or joking. Not all blacks are niggers but yes a lot of them will die in the future because of how poorly they are cared for by their masters.

Rebuild Africa to sustainable levels ffs

Attached: 876C79C3-879C-4DFE-8CAD-866CD0D1C621.gif (500x500, 1.16M)

post rares?

Attached: 1527990709798.png (721x201, 13K)

Ayys get arrested for hate crime.

>Rebuild Africa
how bout no

They're fallen angels deceiving people.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Attached: 1527378886508.jpg (445x409, 72K)

"Ladies and gentlemen of the world. Tonight I address you not as the President of the United States, nor as one of the worlds most successful real estate agents, and not even as one of the 500 richest people in the world, of which I am definitely am a member, ask anyone. Instead, I address you as the Leader of a world at a crossroads. We are beset tonight on all sides, by a superior race of beings who seek to enlighten us, they seek to drag us into the stars and follow our dreams to touch the heavens.
And what do they ask in return for such riches? The destruction of a race of human beings. The blacks. The nignogs. The coolie-woolies. You may ask yourself why not? They try to kill each other fast enough, why not help them along? They have achieved nothing and are trying to undo everything done by others, they would destroy us if they could, why is this not a good idea? Well I say thats not good enough. I say two arms, two legs good, eight legs and a tentacle penis bad. I say we can lift ourselves into the heavens without some obviously democratic aliens giving out welfare. The scientists tell me the niggers are closer genetically to bananas than they are to us, and I say that may well be, but they are our bananas, and we dont kill our bananas because Ming The Merciless is a racist. We kill them for stealing shit.
There may come a time when the black race is extinguished, but it will be on our time, not theirs. Let those that demand we kill each other come down here and do the killing themselves and watch as we unite into one brotherhood of man, one white handled spear of righteousness with a great big purply black bulbous head, thrusting, thrusting, thrusting, back and forward, in and out.
Where was I?

Very noice

>don't trust ayyyys, trust the openly hostile ape brazenly killing your own people!

yeah no thanks nigger, you blew your chance with us... at least if we choose ayyyyys over you there is a chance they aren't hostile.... where as with you it's 100% fact that you are hostile towards us

you have my vote

He means evolution doesn’t “end”, it’s implicitly an ongoing process

>tentacle penis
Sorry senpai, the niggers gotta go.