This triggers the millenial

This triggers the millenial.

Attached: 92055536-D07C-42EA-A18A-44471670BAF3.png (579x454, 243K)

and why wouldn't it

this triggers the bad goy

yeah. because fuck them, that's why.

Genocide for baby boomers, kikes, and all manner of white liberals.

>oy vey why aren't you working for my retirement

they will go MGTWO and work 20 hours a week

MGTOW *

They are the ones funding the tax cuts. That's what you get when you don't vote.

>be me
>start work at 14
>work 8 hours after school everyday
>pick up shifts on the weekend
>work 2 jobs over every summer
>save every cent
>by early 20s I have more than the median amount saved for retirement.

My dad did this, and my son will do this, it is why we live in a white neighbourhood.

they'll be fine as long as they have their avocado bread and capeshit circuses

Attached: 1517648673188.png (762x544, 562K)

>please don't send me the nursing home

>be me
>start work at 14
>save every cent
>by early 20s I have more than the average amount a Canadian has saved for retirement.

My dad did this, and my son will do this, it is why we live in a white neighbourhood and have gotten to travel the world.

sure you did

>be me
>start work at 14
>save every cent
>by early 20s I have more than the average amount a Canadian has saved for retirement.

My dad did this, and my son will do this, it is why we live in a white neighbourhood and have gotten to travel so many places.

Right

That is cool I guess but I had better things to do in my late teens and early adulthood

I AMMMMM A NASSSSTYYY GOYYYIM

Attached: quote-you-are-a-den-of-vipers-i-intend-to-rout-you-out-and-by-the-eternal-god-i-will-rout-andrew-jac (850x400, 72K)

Fuck just typed the same shit like 10 times kept getting error messages I hate phone posting

The last 2 years of high school I flew to London, nyc and Mexico with my best friend and our girlfriends. I did alright.

>hate life when you're young so you can enjoy life when you're old
that's fucking backwards

It really bothers me that with all the recourses in the world people can't figure out that their debt is another man's chain

There are more people alive today than at any other given point in history. How does this remotely make sense?

Read

Attached: 1509246209931.jpg (439x480, 16K)

debt hasn't been real since we abolished debtor's prisons
loans are free money

Do you guys realize how low the average amount saved for retirement is? It is super easy to achieve when you are living at home and have a good work ethic

i also read the part where you worked 8 hours a day after going to school 8 hours a day

>>be me
>>start work at 14
>>work 8 hours after school everyday
>>pick up shifts on the weekend
>>work 2 jobs over every summer
>>save every cent
>>by early 20s I have more than the average amount a Canadian has saved for retirement.
My dad did this, I did this, my wife's son will do this. This is why I can afford a cuck shed

you won't save shit working a McJob you dumb nigger. you're either 14 or a permaneet

Why? Why would anyone want to do more to fund boomers?

The absurdity is that millennials support the major profitable industries, tech, entertainment, consumer goods like clothes etc. so if millennials don't have money and time, these products will never be bought leading to an inevitable recession.

Taking money from a generation that should have the most expendable income ensures an economic crash.

I'm more than happy to make do and not finance the jew.

Highly likely they're taking a chance on crypto instead of trusting private pension funds and banks, boomers will just want to tax anything we save, best get it out of the system.

Yeah honestly that was tough but it was at a quiet store where most nights the owner probably profited less than she paid me and it gave me a chance to do my homework and read and shit

>more jewry and niggers and commie faggots resting on your back will fix this :^)

All life has ever tought me is that i am a perniscious little shit who had the audacity to be born and want happiness. Unlike most of humanity, we are the small little blip of a population that wanted to make things better for ourselves and were more succsessful than anyone ecer in doing so. And now even wanting that makes us more of an undeserving weasel. At what point are these people going to start saying in the media we should proactively commit suicide? The apathy for when it happens as it is wont get the guys on the fence.

It really bothers me that the richest country in the world (not even a competition really) still has such awful education, infrastructure and industry
It's like land outside of NY,LA and DC doesn't even exist or is worth being funded at all

If you cannot solve these problems, how can there be any hope for the rest of the world

Attached: 1487260767469.png (662x435, 177K)

You do know when we get into power within the next 10-15 years all you boomers are losing your assets?

You better enjoy your last 5 years and then start killing yourselves because it won't be pretty when we force you all into homes and seize all your assets.

You can easily make 20-30k working full time from 14-20 not to mention taking physical jobs in the summer that pay like 18/hr

>You do know when we get into power within the next 10-15 years all you boomers are losing your assets?

I jizz my pants at the thought of this, sweet sweet revenge.

Be me

No greentext I'm on phone and don't want to hit the symbol button

Born with 300,000,000 in trust fund

Early 20s now 5,000,000,000

White

Travel the world in private jet I own

At least one house with at least 15 bedrooms on each continent

Shitposting from jet right now

Never worked a day in my life other than bank telling (counting my cash on hand)

Make more per day off investments than you do in 10 years working 60 hour weeks

My kids will do this as well

Day of the retirement home when?

>canadian
>my wifes son
yup. checks out.

Attached: 7C58F96F-6B29-492E-9E92-AABD412BB156.jpg (342x342, 66K)

yeah, found the neet.

Thanks
Living in Canada I can assure you what that faggot said is total LARP. Even with a $150K salary here you can't save much after 25 years work let alone working at Mcdees as a little annoying brat for 5-6 years. Stupid fucking kid acting like he knows shit on an anonymous site for retards, its wonderful.

Not likely
Family wealth doesn't last long, by 2 generations theres a high chance it will all be gone

In the off chance you aren't shitposting, this is a warning not a threat
Rich people tend to have really stupid kids

Okay, this is epic

>adopt a dog bro
>stay at home with my parents to save money
>dog's a pupper so i can't work 60 weeks since dad works and mom works
>mom's bf can watch the dog tho so i can work a lot of overtime so i'm saving money and have a dog to come home to.
>just bought my first car straight cash and still have enough to downpay a home soon.

>gen x wastes their youth on drugs and sex
>fuck everything up for the next generation
>constantly do mental gymnastics to excuse their inability to improve the future of their children

Attached: 1387010691014.jpg (429x410, 26K)

Am I supposed to be jealous?

Attached: 3EAA5E34-F51E-48EC-A0BD-17D99385DB99.jpg (550x783, 72K)

I'm unionized so I can retire off of social security and my annuity alone. Even if my pension goes to shit (and it likely will) I'll have a nice chunk of change to retire on.

(((White)))

You can make like 15-20k per year as a student relatively easily. Which is great if your sole intention is saving for retirement and you don’t have to worry about any expenses other than buying a car or something

>be me
>born 1984
>shitty parents divorced and remarried shitty people
>beaten and mentally abused etc
>graduated and moved out with friends
>got into college and degree on accelerated schedule and student loans
>got career with benefits
>paid off loans
>built savings
>got hardworking conservative white wife with a career path
>got 2 kids and a good dog
>got more savings and diversified portfolio
>got low rate mortgage for 2000ftsq house with a big yard on vancouver island
>nearly entirely external debt-free
>will be debt and mortgage free in 4 years
>retiring at 55
feels good when you play the game properly, lads
work hard and make better decisions. drop the vidya weed and excessive boozing. live lean until you find your feet.
millennials can do these things. they're under more financial pressure than other generations, sure, bit you have to have some accountability. if you dwell on your setbacks youll become lazy and have an excuse for every good action you could have taken.

I feel sorry for the owner.
Leech. Hope you get raped and killed.

"and now I'm shitposting on Jow Forums"

Or Millennials can feed Gen X and Boomers to wildlife to save money instead.

They're getting old, they're weak and defenceless, they won't be able to stop us.

Lol

No. Retiring in my 40s. Shits locked in and can't be touched.

>>born 1984
Wow epic dude you started working in the dotcom bubble. Wow you must be so good with money. Dude. Amazing. Pat yourself on the back.

Us dumb Gen Z retards who have to work for the first time in the world's largest recession must all be retarded unlike you, who's so brilliant

>mom's bf
umm....

Of course the irony being that LA and DC both have absolutely third-world tier infrastructure.
We're too busy using the money to buy burgers and pay niggers for managing not to die for another month.

>Man, just get money and benefits and you'll be fine

>be me
>start work at 14
>save every cent
>by early 20s I have more than the average amount a Swiss has saved for retirement.

My dad did this, and my son will do this, it is why we live in a white neighborhood and have gotten to travel so many places.

>boomers and gen x are weak
please
millennials would have to put weights in their game controllers for months to bulk up their limps wrists before they could lift a weapon bigger than a bikelock let alone do anything like "feeding people to wildlife".
good tall-talking though, tough guy

What's the median amount?

Worldwide rejoice my G, even Gen X can join in because to be fair they did try and warn us.

3 generations of triumph against the greatest good goys ever known the dreaded boomers.

It will be bliss.

doesn't trigger me, just reinforces the depression

>be me
>start work at 14
>save every cent
>by early 20s I have more than the average amount a Swiss has saved for retirement.

My dad did this, and my son will do this, it is why we live in a white neighborhood and have gotten to travel so many places.

What about those among us who aren't masochists?

>be me
>24
>retirement report of 401k comes in mail
>income goal:10k/month
>projected income::22k/month

>best case scenario 6.7mil in 401k (doesn’t go off this, it shows worse and uses the average which is like 3mil projected)
>says I’m doing great but suggests I up contributions from 10% to 12%
>think hey why not it’s only 2% and I like seeing these numbers go up
>think about it and realize I’ll probably be dead before 67 and if I’m not I won’t be able to enjoy the money anyway
>not upping 401k

Inb4 401k is a meme, you either have a chance at having money at retirement by contributing or you guarantee failure by not trying. I’ll take my chances

Attached: CB3DD9E2-2487-4C3D-9880-85645443ECC3.gif (547x433, 94K)

Lol what
Isn't LA called "the first automotive city" or something like that?

day of the reverse mortgage

I lost my 401k in the crash of 08, as did a lot of gen x'ers

No you can't you fucking retard I work service industry full time and base pay for a year ends up around 19k, 29k when tips get added. No fucking way some smarmy little faggot is working 40 hr work weeks all through high school and making more than that when the minimum wage is on average $3 higher than 10 years ago.

>“Should be willing to work longer hours than their parents and grandparents.”
Modernity”s progress.

Time to end the charade Jow Forums. The experiment is over.

Millennials exercise more than Gen X or Boomers did, we're not going up against much competition here. More than half my friends lift. I think Millenials have been scared straight by TLC.

Attached: Wings of liberty.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

>should

Unless you were retiring at 08 and withdrew, I don’t think you lost money. And yes these realities happen which is why I’m not worried about adding 2% more or losing it

Attached: 47B74075-2791-4E78-AE91-724013ED87C9.jpg (800x450, 47K)

>thinking 6 years of low-skill work is enough to save up for anything
the 20 year old boomer

Yes goyim, waste your life away for precious shekels, that’s all that matters in life.

fucking lol
i earned my way from nothing. slung pizza and burgers while going to school to help pay rent. had zero financial assistance outside my student loan which almost anyone qualifies for.
i am good with my money. i didn't go running to the store for the latest nintendo or iphone. i didn't eat fast food every week. the dotcom bubble didn't do anything for me.
im not brilliant. im just a hard worker that doesn't break down my life with every setback. crying over the recession... fuck you man. drop your smartphone and xbox and start living on the cheap. pay your rent. rent is too much? find something cheaper elsewhere. oh but that requires some fucking effort on your part and you'd rather whimper in the corner for sympathy because your life isnt fair.
pull your head out of your ass and do something for your future self. or you could cry more on Jow Forums...
better yet you could get all hip and trendy by cutting your balls off and claim to be a minority tranny... lucrative these days

>that 50 year old leaf boomer who spends his time on Jow Forums

Attached: 075F1236-E128-47D9-A492-E3A014ACB602.png (190x266, 5K)

How else would you be able to afford a nice house like pic related?

Attached: Bulcolic_Mc_Mansions_Leesburg_(4949100182).jpg (1000x652, 726K)

Attached: weed.jpg (259x194, 12K)

Millennial boys are jealous they can't live in a big house like this.

Attached: mcmansionville.jpg (887x370, 284K)

>be me
>start work at 14
>be me
>save every cent
>be me
>start work at 14
>save every cent
>be me
>save every cent
>be me
>save every cent

My white neighbourhood dad did this, the world, why do this, and my dad did travel the world, will white neighbourhood do this, why do this, it is why do this we live in a white neighbourhood and dad have gotten this travel the world white neighbourhood.

It still hasn't recovered what I had saved into it , I have more in my savings account at the present time

maybe so. most millennials i see are weak and limp. they call in sick all the time too. i hope more millennials are working out. im not seeing them in the job market though. hard part being a hiring manager is that sometimes you have to hire millennials you know will suck. ive hired maybe 2 that understand work and responsibility. the rest ask for more vacation, call in sick on fridays and mondays, socialize all day at work...
worst part of my job is having to pander to people "as per core policy"

*woooosh*
>small wind blow destroys house

Best thing I've read all day

>born in 1984
>burger tells me im 50
nice education you got there.
i guess SOMEONE has to greet people at walmart or dig ditches.

>paying 1mil for plywood and stucco facade

Attached: Mansion vs McMansion.png (540x404, 430K)

>imblying the financially retarded boomers have any assesets of any significant value

Well mate I’m genuinely sorry to hear that. I should probably look up more about mine, I did see if the Fees were outrageous but apparently the group that does my 401k are kikes to individuals, but for business sponsored plans they’re supposed to be great. My report suggests I rebalance my portfolio but I think they do that for me

I know all 401ks aren’t created equal but did they panic sell funds you were holding or what. Unless they aren’t investing and funds and rather individual companies of which possibly got fucked because they didn’t diversify the stocks

It's a good investment that can only accrue value. Of course someone with student loan debts for their gender studies degree wouldn't know about smart investments. Go eat your avocado toast sissy, the ADULTS are speaking.

This is clearly a caricature of somebody you wish to be but are bitter and resentful because you don't have it in you. But, let's just assume for a moment that this person does exist. His kids will be spoiled, not appreciate the work that somebody put into making that money in the first place and they'll blow it all on toys and nose candy. Their kids will be broke.

I would honestly not want to live in a house like that unless I had as many children as some fucking beaner.
There is a thing as too much space, and that shit gets dusty. You still have to clean it even if you don't use the whole house.

I will stick with a 3 bedroom 2 bath thank you.

I can see the flimsiness from here

You don't have it in you. Punk.

What a shitty bot

Don't cut yourself on that edge