Be billionaire's daughter

>be billionaire's daughter
>get knocked up by a convicted felon
>give him $100,000+ dollars so he can move his ex-wife's son to be with you
What the FUCK happened to women?

Attached: 32492348923843233.png (743x744, 813K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Green#Controversies
derp.ibooru.org/1532760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white roasties, still didnt take the asian wife pill? please? Do you kno where you are?

No homo, but he doesn't even remotely look handsome..

She is a jew, who cares?

Women's """""""""""""""""rights""""""""""""""""" happened.

>racemixing
shlomo please go

That's because you have a regularly functioning male brain
To a woman those cheek bones are enough to make them gush
>It's weird
>But so is obsessing over holes I guess

They both look like junkies

Does it make you mad? Wish you wanna be them? Stories & narratives like these are meant to make you upset. You feel insecure now. You love yourself and your life just a little less. You internalize this hate, wish for more of the material & superficial.
Because, fuck it, right? All women are soooo degenerate. I'm sure you aren't externalizing the same insecurities mentioned above. You'll probably be less likely to do something to improve your own life now, because you're so focused on what others have and what you don't have.
It's everybody else's fault too, isn't it? If only everybody else wasn't so dumb. Then somebody like you.... somebody with the passion, drive, intelligence and work ethic you have could really succeed huh? Then you'd really love yourself. Life would make sense again. It'll make you feel whole.
If only people like this weren't holding you back in your life all the time you'd be as successful as them, am I right user?

she so dead

Women are complete retards. As soon as they are given the tiniest bit of freedom they destroy themselves.

when you look good, you can actually kill people and it's all alright?

>please?
I don't like Asian faces, I just don't find them attractive. Would impregnate a qt Latina or Arab or even a Poo in loo tho.

yea there totally wasn't months and months of a torture chant on this board

its all internal

fucking kill these people

Oh I know what females look for, in males' facial features.
>those well defined cheeckbones and white teeth though
and? what about the fact he's bald/balding, has a big as nose, no eyebrows, pedo moustaches and big ass lips.
Not to mention the serial killer neck tattoo.

kikes know their holohoax fairy tale is nearing its end, so some are mixing with niggers so that they can play slave victims.

She's a kike

I see he is still wearing his blue contact lenses

Attached: 16AA2BFC-FA92-40A6-BF8E-02C9B10A7D39.jpg (615x410, 60K)

>PASTA
DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS

to clarify im talking about the fucking spammers
not the people in ops post

I dont give a fuck about them

>this epitomizes the christ cuck

Attached: 1528210586388.jpg (1024x663, 52K)

t. Anglin

Lol I remember this guys face being plastered all over the internet. So this rich girl in Europe stalked his ass and bought him lol.

she's jewish too
the toll will be paid in full

>billionaire's daughter
>can't get a proper nose job

Attached: full.png (1000x952, 374K)

Going down like BHS

ya SEETHING

Love isn't real. It's a jewish invention.

She bought herself a fuck toy, whatever.

if they learn english instead of their weirdo language who gives a shit where they are from?

if they cook, clean sex and are loyal, what's the problem?

>newfags
Did I take that post the extra mile? Sure. But i was moreso trying to get you guys to realize how ridiculous caring about a story like this is. You must be new here. Shills are not people who challenge your cognitive dissonance. That's what I'm doing, and you hate it. A shill is somebody who tries to throw you off the trail of truth. I'm leading you to what their intentions for this "felon & billionaire" degenerate narrative.
Unless you can tell me reasonably why anybody else should/does care about this couple and what they do? I'll wait.

>What the FUCK happened to women?
Nothing. Women are worst creatures on planet. Only thing that change is man who give them freedom to act this way. It is their nature,

try harder crybaby

(((Green)))

hes not balding, he just has a shaved head. i googled them...
and anyway, no homo, but the guy is good looking no one can say he isnt

Women go after strong men, what a shock

Why is my country ok with importing A CONVICTED FELON ?

She sold her kid cheap.

the problem is your kids will grow up without roots and be more inclined to the bugman lifestyle

>article omits that hes hiv positive and has infected dumb roastie

Attached: 1517337289498.png (378x357, 81K)

wrong

burn the coal pay the toll
cant wait for the follow up story on this one

She is a Jew. Not white! I am happy when a Jew marries a negro

Chloe Gree is Jewish by the way. Her dad was a fucking massive Kike who Jewed out thousands of pensions as part of his "management" of a department store chain.

Good to see karma exists after all.

I mean those eyes and he probably has great prison stories. Let them be happy.

She is a Jew and her father is a piece os shit.

Look this fucking guy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Green#Controversies

It's like he's a real-life charichature of the greedy kike.

Here's a picture of her father, he does look like Der Ewige Jude

Attached: green.jpg (400x606, 60K)

Chloe was buying her drugs from this guy. That's it. That's the whole story.

Storytime is for the goyim.

look at the beak on her

jews are white

>yellow fever preachers keep shitting up a thread that mentions white roasties
>they keep getting btfo every time
>the absolute state of bugman ricecookers

its all true...

Attached: jewish_phenotypes.jpg (640x480, 112K)

LMAO

Attached: 1504328728611.jpg (400x400, 39K)

probably he's gonna have a better life with them than with a trashy single mum

What do women find attractive about this guy? I dont get it. I see like Brad pitt, johnny depp, chris hemsworth and that one direction guy but i dont get the appeal of this guy.

well this wasn't what i was expecting

Attached: 1513978748543.png (599x418, 209K)

>be billionairess
>have to wear that much makeup

if there's one thing that's fair in life, it's that roasties hit the wall at all income levels

Cope

this is why women had no worth in the past when given the chance they will spit on your legacy and be bred by degenerates and ruin your families wealth

>defending mutts
flag checks out

guess this proves chadism > everything

Let nature take its course so we can have a laugh.

Jewish bitches always racemix. That's why Jews come in all colours and heritage is determined by the female. Jewish men are lucky to get one woman between three of them.

In her case a lot of bad plastic surgery. That fucking nose.
Hmm some strong hints of the jew in the family history.

she hit the wall alright...

Attached: nintchdbpict000344276039.jpg (671x960, 112K)

It's more about how women latch onto high risk criminals in a throw back to caveman days, not jealousy. It's disappointing. Fucking retard.

>Knocked up
You really think she's marrying this guy because she got knocked up? She wouldn't think twice about an abortion and likely has an IUD. She's a rich heiress who can have any man she wants. She scooped up an attractive looking one to be her boytoy for a few years. When she gets bored, she'll cut him loose and move on to the next.

we live in a society

Moral of the story, dont leave your empire to a faggot or a woman.

delet this before barney fag shits up the thread

Attached: 1459271100330.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Inb4 he beats her ass and she’s cool with it because he looks like a meth head.

Women is the nigger of the world.

Thats because you're an insecure italian and probably a deeply closeted gay man, so you (((fail to see))) astethics in other dude's to highlight to the world how incredibly not-gay you are.

The dude is ridiculously good looking, and he will probably cheat on this posh bitch within months.

Die you fucking Barneyfag
derp.ibooru.org/1532760
(remove the first period)

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 30K)

Women do anything for a hot guy

What happened to women? Nothing did, they were always this way. Women claim to like moral, responsible, and hard-working men, who care about their feelings and will take care of women. That's bullshit. What do women really want?
It's very simple.
It DOES NOT MATTER how smart you are.
It DOES NOT MATTER how much you "love" her.
It DOES NOT MATTER how much game you use.
It DOES NOT MATTER how hard you work.
It DOES NOT MATTER how much of a nice, caring, good, or generous person you are.
It DOES NOT MATTER how good your personality is.
It DOES NOT MATTER how much money you have.
NOTHING you ever do will EVER be enough. If you are ugly, femoids will NEVER be attracted to you. Serial killer? Drug addict? Drop out? Wife beater? It doesn't matter - if he has good facial genes and skeletal structure, he looks "hot", and femoids will ALWAYS prefer him over you. There is NOTHING you can do to change this. You will NEVER be seen as anything other than unattractive walking trash, a wallet to use as a tool to squeeze out cash and then go fuck attractive CHAD.

Female genocide when?

Attached: womenareobsolete.jpg (5719x1250, 859K)

>doesn't think a guy is handsome
>"ur gay"
good one man

At least I'm not bald

Dafuq she was never attractive to begin with but Jesus

Attached: image.jpg (390x285, 53K)

i agree, she could do better. she could do better...but she probably deserves it if shes stupid enough to get involved with a felon.

>Britain

Attached: att tennessee.jpg (664x768, 104K)

So she sold her child typical cunt

mixed race guy here

jeremy meeks is ugly as shit

>hot felon
anyone got his profile pic? goofy as fuck.

Attached: 1cd5c0057d3c8a6d83f65e504b71b8d0.jpg (590x525, 46K)

she looks jewish anyway so no care

The funniest part about all this is that the guy is gay. When the news articles originally ran this guys story, roasties were sending him letters in prison. And multipe news agencies reported "Sorry ladies, but he is gay". Dude went straight for money, but you know he is still taking BBC on the side.

Let's face it, that felon is closer to Jow Forums than anyone she normally would have gotten together with. This news should make people on here feel like they have a shot, too.

I wish someone just kills them one night, so fucking degenerate.

fucking Benny Polatseck, did he get hacked or something?

> I hate myself

>>be billionaire's daughter
There you go. Not fault of women. People who have billions are crooks and thieves, every one of them.

makes me wanna go down to the butcher and get a nice 10lb pork shoulder to slow smoke over the weekend.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

F A C E
A
C
E

Looks are the most important thing , now even more with woman rights LOL

This is the ultimate redpill. It's the reason you will see manlets and fatties with good looking women while you're at home with a bloody dick.

Law and order needs to be replaced with frontier justice.

They are kikes.
Fuck kikes.
Also its a quarter african mutt kike.

Literally nothing of value lost.
Wouldn't be surprised. Less people give a shit about them. I was at a Sabaton concert(went with a couple of friends and a woman I liked until I learnt a few things) earlier this year and the good goys they are played the FINAL SOLUTION in acoustic. The amount of loud groans and comments like "For fucks sake get over it". Gave me great hope that the biggest exaggerated event in history is losing its potency.

>"History is a set of lies agreed upon"- Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte.
See nothing of value