50% of arabs are inbred

So, do we have any Muslims or Arabs in general who want to explain this ?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2765422/

inbreeding causes increased irrationality, schizotypal illness , aggression , birth defects etc etc ec

Attached: 18564.jpg (500x369, 37K)

seriously, one of you must be here... if there are two, then one of you is likely inbred

This is why they'll inevitably lose an armed conflict. Totally garbage genetics

i just want to hear a muslims take on this, especially considering that their prophet thought he was visited by a demon before his then partner told him it was god.... sounds like schizophrenia to me, and i know, im a psychologist

jews and Arabs are the same race.

Just a reminder... the "Moslem" in Op's picture is a Jewish Rabbi.
When you ask where all these Moslems doing in your country and why they're chimping out... remember that their leaders are Jews working for the Mossad.

>memefag with pajeet-level English
>im a psychologist
Yeah no, I'd be surprised if you even finished middle school.

ahhlahhh Your words hurt me

Attached: 1523317249965.jpg (344x500, 39K)

im a psychologist.. straight a student back in the day too, this just isnt important enough for me to try

jews know this and actually strongly advise genetic testing before they marry, they are much smarter about the whole thing

are you an Arab?
I might know why you are so annoyed if thats the case

seriously.. Arabs, get in here.. i wonder if this explains why the Arab world is so violent and shitty and all of its philosophies have become increasingly more insane

>Arab inbreeding leads to birth defects.
>Jew inbreeding is smart.
>jews and Arabs are the same race.
>mfw

Attached: 1528854976713.jpg (1080x1506, 631K)

pretty much this
>meme flags, egas

what are you inbred or something?.. i addressed this.. i looked into that also, rabbi's strongly advise genetic testing for any married couple... they do have a higher level of inbreeding that other populations though... just not 50%.. and they don't condone first cousin marriages.

takbir brother...nephew...whatever

correction
>all of them are
>so are pakis
>so are indians
>so are some dindus
Odin said 7 cousin out or more

Attached: b7d5e7626f4557ea5c94b5f9e5016fd322e48e181f6043f7a77432830757d358.jpg (1280x736, 135K)

100% of ashkenazi jews are inbred. So are the Amish and French Canadiens. Finns are also highly inbred

Show your flag first Pajeet then we can take you seriously

whatever, i just think its yet another reason Islam is a joke... thats my angle in all this..

and its fucking hilarious

there is other areas that have inbreeding.. but nowhere to my knowledge has to the extent that the middle east and north africa do.

oh, ya, no problemo, I was just fucking with some brits earlier.

iraqis are the worst.
we don't got so many of those here, but we got like 30k pakis or something. On all birth defects it's them....

it doesn't go away you know, if your ancestors have done this for god knows how long, it's there in the genepool now. it's ruined. it's illegal to do it here, some have still been caught faking papers getting wyfus from there, which were their own god damn first cousins

imagine ficking your own god damn first cousin, it's like ficking your fucking sister. I puke god damnit that's so digusting. and they... can't get any here either you know so they are fucked

dude don't fall for the jewish iq myth
jews are absolute retards
you might have a jewish iq if you think jews are smart

basically its the Arab world because they recommend first cousin marriages.

Cards on the table, i thought ireland would have that problem too, small island and all... but we register as the same as continental europe there so thats a relief. . .

still though, its the 50% / extremist ideology aspect that appeals to me

I don't actually know how these rules are in christianity but the tradition was continued here. And nobody understands that dating app on iceland still
>hurr durr it's because you are so inbred there
no, but you just might not know your 6th cousin.

Only greenland they had to make an exception because of the very low population(at it's peek 6k), so there they had to say 6th cousin is ok for ficki.

There is a reason why we are the least inbreed people in the world.... Back in the days though here, they also used to mock christians I remember this
>christians are like animals, they don't even know their own great grand parents
meaning they didn't honor their ætt and know it. the åsatru they worship that. it still sticks with the icelanders to this very day. Most of them can resite you their ancestors all the way til they had to flee south west norway. the point is we're to take it from there. no kidding.
See if I can find pic of random icenigger on youtube

yup there it was... they are all like this....

oh then we're related yes he was my 24x grand father too

Attached: 5c7e05809e8dc0930f7cd0c285f0b374025aa118d995c5a64bb6a705b43d5a5e.jpg (1028x126, 51K)

>Most of them can resite you their ancestors all the way til they had to flee south west norway.
monty python has a few scetches about this too btw

they are supposed to start some scetch, and it is this muh wikangz on an iceland horse it goes
>and the son of, the son of the son of the son of which was the daughter of, the son of
it continues all through the episode it never gets started in other words it just resite linage

burp also now I need to call her soon.

Why are there no sandnigger flags ITT?

Irish people aren't known as a naval state but in fact many travellers came to Ireland on boats in the past centuries.
A lot of your DNA would be coming from Gauls, Normans, Flemish, Anglos, Nords etc.
Pretty sure even the Spanish had merchant vessles porting in Ireland
The only people that are really inbred are ultra isolated tribes like Eskimos etc

according to 23 and me im from the far north of europe

no u

statistically speaking... not me

and foreigners lit think they can come get them, and don't understand why they are disowned.... to them.. you are just a dog..

whit no roots, with no history. I am sorry, but this is the reality of the situation. these american "I'm whyte people" never understand

Close ties. Some families of the Islamic world live just for their family and very tied to their cousins. They cooperate with the ones close to them like clans. Something to be learned by degenerate westerners. We are falling apart because we like to shit on each other and break up from petty arguments. But to answer your question is something like the family gene traverses and feeds back on the original owners because of the close ties.

> Likewise, studies on the association of consanguinity with traits such as intelligence quotient and stature are scanty among Arabs
> and results of studies performed in Western countries cannot be applied directly to societies with high consanguinity rates such as the Arab society.
But what about non-inbred offspring in those societies in comparison to inbred offspring, I wonder.

Attached: inbred_pepe.png (223x226, 7K)

Cousin marriage is the main problem. It's mainly because of the culture that promotes it.
Also, you posted a Paki andnot an Arab

Attached: 10468665.jpg (610x660, 64K)

>but nowhere to my knowledge has to the extent that the middle east and north africa do.
Pakistan is even worse