The aftermath of #metoo

Metoo wrought lot of havoc but in many cases didn't really accomplish what the feminists intended, especially not in Sweden. There is lots of talk that employers are starting to have second thoughts about employing women, especially so in private enterprises.
Is this just wishful thinking based on a few anecdotes or is there truth behind this?
What is /pols thoughts about this?

Attached: 4e86a584c9bb9c3fa9176aa27bb17e57[1].png (800x800, 359K)

I've heard plenty of anecdotes about men avoiding women (in the workplace and elsewhere), but the current stats also back this up. Marriage rates are down, dating rates are down, rates of virginity are up among Millennials.

Since the culture has become so anti-male, it only makes sense that men avoid women. An accusation can ruin your life; why risk it?

Some Swedish guy was talking about this the other day. Some famous dude was accused of this shit and it backfired....now he is suing the newspapers for fucking up his reputation....

Don't remember the actual story, care to elaborate?

>There is lots of talk that employers are starting to have second thoughts about employing women
Mate, i know Sweden and i know people in general
The opposite is more likely to happen, men being banned from the workplace and especially from higher positions of power since we are "dangerous" unless youre a minority ofc

Millenials are into fucking pillows
I don't think metoo was the issue.

Anime was the cause of the new virgin epidemic. Young males are getting hard ons from filthy perverted Japanese men's minds.

It's kinda of defeating "innocent until proven guilty" but I do see the rubber band effect soon.

i think it goes hand in hand with the lower T levels and masculinity of men.
men are not risk takers anymore so they are too afraid to face down women who can destroy them with false rape claims.
if all men were braver, women would be less likely to go full banshee mode because they could not stand against man with logic.
MGTOW is retreat and women know it.

men see MGTOW as "advancing in a different direction" but no matter how they spin it, it is still retreat.
fleeing from the harpies and the banshees because of either some unresolved issues with their own mother, or straight up fear.

if you can't stand up to the illogic of your own mother, then you certainly won't be able to stand up to a shrieking girlfriend who has things you actually want, sex being the main thing.

>they could not stand against man with logic.
They dont need to
Women have won the battle so far with emotions, not logic and logic has failed across the board

That was always the point.
Look for ever 14/88 da jews retard out there another smarter more subtle individual has similar viewpoints. The best way to defeat someone is to let them shoot themselves in the foot and bleed to death.
Female hires are pure cancer to so many companies that the easiest way to deal with the whole issue is this.
Now nobody wants to interact with them. That means no attention and no guy to do their work for them.
It's actually a brilliant move.

It's a statistical risk to hire a woman now, hands down. Governments and civilian groups have conspired with media to make it so a lone woman could, on a WHIM, ruin a man financially, bankrupt a company, or bring an entire nation to a grinding halt. It's madness, and they have become monsters in this environment,

>giving a twitter meme more power than it already has

Attached: 1516994112883.jpg (480x477, 30K)

>women
>achieve
kek

there was a reason why people used to say "behind every great man was a support woman" . it is because men used to be able to persuade, convince, and win the support of a woman to his cause. whether it was wathing him spend days and days locked in a room searching for a new element or writing a new symphony.
modern men are not able to persuade women to do this anymore because the sexual revolution (free love) tricked us all into thinking certain things were now granted.
oh how that backfired.

Movements like this are scams by a few women to get money from donations and/or lawsuits. The effect it has on the female population at large is entirely inconsequential.

exactly because men are not brave anymore, the fight is over because men retreated.
become brave again and reengage with women and things will reverse course

women crumble in the face of logic, a strong man will win the support of a woman with logic. the emotions will either be bottled up (which is what psychotic women do) or see reason and defer to the man's judgement.

Point being women chose to be the enemy and men who came before us game them basically unlimited power
Standing up and being brave can be extremly costly these days

uhm...
If women do crumble in the face of logic then explain feminism and all the screeching banshees who scream instead of argue
Sweden recently had an afgahn who was a convicted sex offender who got a meet and greet with the prime minister, the women (mostly 36-45 year olds) of their support group cheered and called a 14 year old a liar for attention
Women are to logic as nazis are to jews

Was it about Martin Timell? Famous carpenter and television host.
If so then google the name and you'll find plenty.

Want to know how I can tell you're a woman?

you've lost your fucking mind with all the shit you're saying. you should try talking to girls, you sound jaded as fuck and disconnected from reality

>le anime is degenerate meme
Oh boy, here we go.... anime is arguably the best avenue to express freedom of thought, creativity, and political/moral ideals. It can be extremely degenerate, but it can also be extremely Jow Forums. There have been many mainstream animes that have literally been Jow Forums incarnate. Vidya used to be the superior art form, but then it got invaded with numales and SJWs until we had gamergate and now it's only getting worse due to corporate sponsored politics.

no, some Swedish TV personality, entertainer...Lassie something

this

Attached: 1493741300430.png (1200x741, 1.29M)

that is what i am saying. Probably was not the shit show it is today, I don't know, I am not a fan. But from I have seen on display these days worries me a great deal.

You obviously have "camps" where you have the purists and the degenerates but at this point I can tell there is a slimy tentacle perverting the original creation it once was. Like anything, somebody has to fuck it all up

Honestly I never heard of me too until this week. I guess it only affects jobs that pay a bit more and are easier to do.

Enough with your misinfo, dumbass - it's "Behind every great man, there's a great woman."

watch legend of the galactic heroes (not the new one). you'll see what people mean when they say anime isn't degenerate.

My boss said he would never employ women because they go constantly on maternity leave and are generally useless. That was years before metoo.

>There is lots of talk that employers are starting to have second thoughts about employing women
I don't get this line of thinking.
Employers already have second thoughts about employing women, because they're generally useless and counter-productive.
To solve that problem, they made it illegal to hire more men than women, and ran around threatening to shut down companies that didn't have enough female employees.

How has anything changed, except another reason companies need to be forced to hire women?

>not the new one
So I am right...it once was a powerful tool...it is now a shit show.

I will take your word for it, I know not everything about anime is shit but slowly it will become pure garbage if it is not already.
When you got to dig through the shit to find the pearl, it has already been ruined

>There have been many mainstream animes that have literally been Jow Forums incarnate.

Name a few senpai.