youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make me

Simple. The people who tax us are overwhelmingly child molesters. Giving them our money only enables them to become more vile.

Attached: hastert.jpg (590x421, 26K)

I hate it when that giant woman fucks around with cars on the Patullo. Traffic is shitty enough without her playing games.

>nofap.jpg
Fuck you estgolian scum. I'm 8 days in and it's hard enough with you posting top ass in my laosian basket weaving image board

because society decided so

It's actually less so, duh.

Sorry I read the question in reverse. This is why taxation is more morally wrong than public masturbation.

But how do we justify the prohibition of dickflashing and public masturbation?
What are the arguments?

Attached: 1528269878247.gif (500x280, 884K)

I won't explain anything.

Just know that I'm ready to fight and die legally killing my fellow Americans in a 2nd Civil War.

>youtu.be/5ot9zy3dwKw

Attached: Yotsuba_Flag-TZbaVN6EkDhq9_trFcmIJHqc4h8dG-VhIuImv8bZYMiLYLPoi9Pr46sJYGs5iXvf-mnGG0viSznCBc9ZSFzBIw= (1476x886, 78K)

>"Oh hey Bob, I heard you flashed some kids last thursday. That's fucked up. You're not welcome in this store, get your groceries elsewhere."
Kinda like this. Well, honestly, I don't think you need a law to prohibit dickflashing. You'd be the "fucking pedo" of the town and would be ostracized and noone would want to associate with you.

This was Diogene's point.. Who decides what is moral, are they your betters? Are they just normal people like you? What gives them the right to decide?

Attached: snifff.jpg (450x450, 22K)

Swisscunt detected.

I mean I don't want to watch dudes jerk off but I'd rather watch dudes jerk off in public than pay taxes. The poor need to die off

Rich or poor, the immoral shall perish.

>doing NoFap
>coming to 4chins
Pick one

Taxation isn't done based on moral ground, it's for practical purposes.

Attached: 1528078569421.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

When you consider theft a practical purpose, you are immoral.

based af

I'd eat that, too.

Attached: 1521685543564.png (323x241, 134K)

I'm a firm believer in a flat tax rate it's the only real way to be fair just give the lower class some more shit for tax rights offs like renters credits and low income tax credit

It's not theft if you get something out of it. Is paying rent to live in an apartment theft? If you don't want to pay taxes you are free to drop off the grid and live out in the wild completely isolated and on your own if you want.

Taxation is the price of living in society. You think all the infrastructure and safety the government provides is free?

Lol. I look like her, but I'm in the shitter at work (assistant to SFX make up artist).
SHHEEEEEEIIIIT, MUHFUGGEN BUTT FUDGE N SHEIIT DOPITY BOP CUH BIX NOOD

Because it sexualises kids you fuckwad.

>imagine crawling into that braphog's asshole

Attached: 1485370871878.gif (200x150, 725K)

I forgot.. Before Tax there was nothing at all.
And renting an apartment and paying tax are completely different.
I would not expect to convince you as your flag checks out.

Attached: tax.png (764x436, 26K)

You said "protip"

It helps break down women's sexual leverage.
Used to not be an issue, because women did not have their gouvernment-assisted sexual leverage.
Now they do, and it's important to our (((taxmen))) that it stays that way.

Are we talking personal income tax or taxation in general here? And try me, explain to me why renting an apartment and paying tax for living in a country is different.

Here's an uncomfortable redpill for you, when you buy land you actually don't really own it, it's still owned by the country it's in. It's why you can't declare whatever land you own a separate nation state.

forcing your exhibition fetish on the unwilling public is on par with rape; you should suffer the death penalty.

2 posts by this ID. OP is a kiddy diddler if he does not reply.

Unexpected kek

Only good post in an otherwise idiotic thread

Because I willing trade a good or service for an apartment. I form an agreement with the owner and we exchange something for each of us shelter/money.
Lets say I have no children. I still have to pay that tax for schools. I drive to town once a month I still pay the same as someone that uses the same roads all day long. I have never been sick or needed medical attention.. Doesn't matter I still pay. If I don't pay these taxes people with guns will come to my house and try and force me. If I resist their attempted theft they will kill me. That is not moral in any way shape or form.

As I said earlier if you don't want to pay taxes you can drop off the grid and not be part of the country at all. Taxes work like a subscription service for a TV package, it doesn't matter how many of the channels you watch or how often you watch them, it's a package deal. Just because you feel like it's more expensive than you think is reasonable or that you don't take full advantage of what you pay for does not make it theft. A bad deal sure, but that's not the same as theft.

It is the price of living in modern society. If you don't want to live in modern society you are free to leave.

Forcing someone to pay for a good or service they did not ask for is not theft.. See, told you! Talking to you was a waste of time. You have lived under the boot too long or you are one of the recipients of others labors.

Attached: feel ass.png (1066x600, 435K)

Again, you are not forced to. You can choose to be homeless, drop of the grid and live in complete isolation or move to another country. The only reason you feel that you are forced to pay taxes is that even with your gripes about it it's still a far better deal than the previous options.

And here's another thing I'm guessing you haven't thought about. There is no legal ownership of anything without government. That alone is worth paying taxes for in my book.

>Explain to me why publicly masturbating is more morally wrong than taxation

God, I love Jow Forums

Attached: love.jpg (347x509, 35K)

It promotes infidelity.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Attached: [000006].png (1158x577, 511K)

Public masturbatioon is not morally wrong, taxation is. A man can jerk off and finger his daughter when and wherever he chooses. I put my hand up my daughter's skirt and rub her cunny in public all the time, nobody does shit. A man chooses, a slave obeys.
>giantess
Disgusting, tiny girls is where it's at.

You shouldnt expose your degeneracy in public.

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPFFFFTZZZzzzz

Attached: BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPWindy.gif (320x240, 2.68M)

There's another perspective you might want to consider too, it's a bit rich of you to accuse me of just being the recipients of other peoples labor when you expect to be handed all the legal protections you have be provided to you by government without wanting to pay for it.

Public masturbation, as an aspect of sexual liberation contributes to the destruction of the morality that society is built upon. Society has always thrived despite taxation.

Not to apologize for taxation, but there you go.

Attached: 1416359669349.jpg (480x461, 22K)

You want to have a tug in public and not want to pay taxes? Kewl.
But...
If you aren't prepared to pay taxes you aren't welcome to use
roads
hospitals
phone/internet
food
water
sanitation/sewerage
pretty much ANY infrastructure.

So. Wank away. Just make sure you clean up your mess yourself.

>t. I always wondered what the mentally deranged homeless guys tugging on the train were like. Kinda impressed that one managed to be lucid enough as to get a computer and post online tbqfhphamalama

Attached: 21751976_504187246599869_720107496311846061_n.jpg (960x704, 71K)

>services won't exist if the government doesn't provide them
Only like one or two of those things even are public services now. And private business could do them better.

>services wouldn't exist if previous govts hadn't built them
The fact that your cuntry sold itself out for a cheap buck is now your problem. Point is Wanky Mcfapface wouldn't be able to get on a bus, train etc. and have that driven along the road to a hospital to get treatement for his "debilitating affliction" if there hadn't been a govt and taxes in the first place.

I know it's summer in Merkinland but when did everyone coming here drop to early HS level political debating?

Attached: 2018_05_14_09_56_31514296_480782849004194_1206985285913542656_n.jpg (956x937, 99K)

Come on Estonia.

All morals are, are a system of rules designed to help the individual achieve or guide them toward the development of their best selves in terms of character and conduct.

By jerking it, especially in public, you show that you are unwilling to restrict yourself or self-sacrifice toward a greater good. Your lack of shame shows a lack of self-pride and respect toward yourself, and is in essence self-harm.

Tax laws are an imposition of another onto yourself. Which means (according to libertarian logic) an outside force imposing its will onto you. It is evil in that one makes demands of you without your consent, but nature and other forces (gravity, life, bacteria) do so similarly. Thus taxes are not immoral, they are simply an advanced form of nature or competition between individuals in which you are unable to adequately fight against. Taxes make no claim about guiding you toward your better self, or to help you reach a better state of understanding of character and conduct.

Therefore, tax laws are morally neutral since they do not concern themselves with human character and conduct. Jacking it in public deals with human shame, self-respect, character and conduct, and thus is more morally evil.

Attached: Control yourself and control life.jpg (468x714, 113K)

Sorry I am cooking dinner not ignoring you.. You have missed the point completely. All of the services and protections you are talking about existed before they forced taxation on you(us). And it was better.. you had more control of the services. Taxation is amoral. Voluntarily participating in an agreement is moral.
Before taxation there were fire halls, police, schools, libraries, roads etc.
As an example, the election of your law enforcement(The Sheriff). The people determined if he was doing his job and replaced him if they didn't. BRb to finish this.

Public masturbation actively degrades the mental state of everyone in line of sight, violating the NAP
Taxation is used (or could be used) to fund offensive wars and colonization, bringing in resources and slaves to the free market, it also serves to artifically lower the supply and provide a stable demand for certain goods

Attached: 24_61051698_01.jpg (1280x2033, 136K)

You keep telling me to go live in a hole in the ground. And I tell you the system that was in place before taxation to maintain infrastructure was not only morally superior but also entirely accountable to the people that financed it. Saying you want to keep those services and protections as a necessary evil of taxation is a small price to pay is nothing more than ignorance (lack of knowledge or understanding)on your part. The tax free world existed and ran better.. and it wasn't that long ago.

>All of the services and protections you are talking about existed before they forced taxation on you(us).
That doesn't negate the fact that our forefathers paid for your privilege of sitting on a bustop wanking. Who is going to pay for the upkeep of all these wonderful services? Oh, that's right - private companies. Oh well, as long as you're happy paying I guess - you can wank where you want to!
>Taxation is amoral. Voluntarily participating in an agreement is moral.
There is a tacit agreement that in order to partake in the benefits of our society - you'r prepared to pay. If you choose not to pay,be prepared not to have the benefits.

Attached: 2013_11_03_12_05_1170300_178406605697574_1375365751_n.jpg (612x612, 77K)

Personal income tax not being a thing yet and taxation itself not being a thing yet is 2 different things entirely. That's why I asked earlier which one you were talking about which you never answered. Taxation has been around longer than democracy has.

But okay, let's say we get rid of all taxes completely. How do you plan that government gets funded? Do you think the individual has to pay for each service they use, even if they use it involuntarily? What if they can't afford it?

Taxation is directly responsible for all of the problems in the western world. Without taxation we would not have a nigger crime issue, floods of immigrants, welfare out the asshole. Taxation is a tool to make democrat voters and a boot on your neck.

If taxation is the cause of all those things why are they bigger problems in the US than in Denmark when income tax in the US are far lower than in Denmark?

Attached: 1512782027201.jpg (916x963, 531K)

Are you being intentionally obtuse?
Denmark 5,748,769
USA 326,664,120

I'm not talking total numbers, I'm talking per capita.

>Leaf intelligence

>burdened by society to pay for its problems
>burdened by society to watch degenerates fap in public

they're about the same

If only rubbing my wallet paid paid my taxes. Then I think life would be easier.

Look it up .. not even 100 years ago in ontario there was not taxation. Allowing the government to implement tax simple gave them control of everything and took it from everyday people.

Without niggers we would not have a nigger crime issue. Starving the niggers out by taking away their welfare I do support though

My children don't need to see you masturbating in public. Thanks.

Denmark 25% tax of a population of 5,748,769
USA (What say 10%?) of a population of 326,664,120
Its called volume

We don't tax children. Yet children would have to watch you masturbate.

Yep, modern morality is basically the law. Morals are taught based on the law instead of the other way around.

Nice Diogenes paraphrase (hi Duncan)

Sure you can make it legal. But then it also has to be legal for people to murder some fuck job who just jizzed aids on them. Fucking slide threads.

Because nobody wants to see your dick but people want to see kids get a good education and the roads build.

Of course a leaf would defend public masturbation.

Also, if you have a fiat currency and print money day and night.. why do you need to tax anything?
I have laid it out for you .. take the pill or don't.

Following Confederation in 1867, the new government was given the power to raise money by taxation and responsibilities were divided between the federal and provincial governments. The most expensive areas of responsibility such as building railways, roads, bridges, and harbours, became the responsibility of the federal government. The provincial governments assumed responsibility for education, health, and welfare.

That's from a government Canadian website. There was literally taxation from day one of Canada's existence. Again you are making the mistake that personal income tax is the only form of taxation that exists. Taxes has also been paid in goods instead of currency throughout history too. I'm going to repeat this since you apparently didn't understand it the first 4 times I said it: PERSONAL INCOME TAX IS NOT THE ONLY FORM OF TAXATION THAT EXISTS YOU ABSOLUTE MORON.

But seriously, I'm done. Even when you sort of answer one of my questions or statements you completely ignore everything else in the post and the answers you give just doesn't line up with reality at all. It feels like we are talking 2 completely different languages rather than both speaking English.

Sex is powerful and overides other thoughts. Nothing but sex and no thoughts happen. Nothing gets done. End up like religious scum making life be about comfort instead of extending it and advancing it, usually at the cost of your own. Sex is just like pressing the reset button.

Based brapposter

Attached: 23f.jpg (680x452, 88K)

Attached: snifffs.webm (498x206, 545K)

that feel no giant gf

Attached: ForScreamer.jpg (1149x1608, 330K)