Realistically speaking...

Realistically speaking, how long until technology will be able to provide perfect woman robots that look like Tay Tay for us men? It's the only reason I live for

Attached: FF7AE13D-E676-46B8-B7CA-7587773C86BB.jpg (640x775, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0TaYhjpOfo
youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I
youtube.com/watch?v=vjSohj-Iclc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soon brother.

In 20 years max. Hold on bro

The worship of Taylor Swift by people on Jow Forums disgusts me.

>look-alikes
Already can be done.
>robots
Decades away, friend.

They'll release them a day after you die.

Then, you're in the wrong place, bald nigger.

soon

Attached: Poledancing robots sleaze up CeBIT.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

There's more to life than women bro.
If you think sex is the only reason to live then you jerk it too much.

>robots
Give it a decade or so.

Computers will definitely be as intelligent by 2030, and I'd like to believe robotics will move at a similar pace.

If you don't mind dolls though, they're definitely up to par these days, in terms of feel and appearance.

All they need to do is design a woman body on this... how hard can it be? Ree

The media is lying to you about this. The real tech is in you being the bot. So out there right now is some chick doing god knows what to a bot, and you put on vr outfit with sensors and actuators, and you feel her like a real woman. That exists

what did she mean by this?

Attached: tsn.jpg (1600x900, 192K)

Jee i wonder

Attached: 19E25A83-AF23-48CB-B1A0-3F769F016D7E.jpg (639x615, 124K)

should i open a new thread about this?

Depends on how many buy the early stages of the technology.

I would be overjoyed to have such a doll.

Realistically, 2050 or later. That is if society holds up that long. With how fast things are degenerating and how corrupt western governments are getting, we may never see them.

Attached: 1525983361966.jpg (1131x1600, 481K)

>that 38 year old boomer whose only means of sexual release is a lifeless plastic form

This. This disgusting anti-gun nigger lover should be violently excised from here. She's worth literally nothing after she dropped her 'traditional country girl' persona. Now not even your average roastie deems her worthy of respect.

It's gonna be a while if you want one that's not just a lifeless doll with hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0TaYhjpOfo

Why do you people keep posting old shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I
youtube.com/watch?v=vjSohj-Iclc

Attached: 1525503418841.jpg (803x1100, 135K)

All you need to do is:
-putting realistic skin with pressure texture on it
-makint it so it can support its own weight while moving
-get rid of that stepper motor sound and stiffness of its moves
-hava a reliable power source in it
-put there a woman-like ai or stable connection to said ai
While making it weight roughly the same as similar-size woman. We are still far from it. Besides, first autonomic humanoid robots will be to do heavy work, so they wont be soft as the ones normal people would use as a dream-girl substitute

Atlas is super high end prototype stuff and even it still has a long way to go before it can be used for anything practical.
It'll be decades before the average consumer can get their hands on something like Atlas.

And? You're posting old models, my videos show a superior model. The technology is quickly getting there.

this, based
>bald nigger
almost kekked, tay tay is a dumb bitch anyway, idk why you losers like this whore, it's literally dozens like here out in the world especially in scandinavia.

another based bro

>meme flag
go watch westworld faggot, they-ll soon be available to your shitty kind of incels.

*like her
it slid

Fuck you faggot kike! Tswifty is a fucking GODDESS!

tay is fucking class

She's a goddess for incels like you, but the true fact is, she's a dumb bitch that can't barely use the internet and is afraid of it.
Plus, she's not uncommon, if she was born in yugoslavia she wouldn't have been so famous.
Keep telling that to yourself, plus you won't even met her irl, hahaha checkmate loser.

shut up u beta faggot

I would eat the shit right out of her asshole. Our Queen!

Attached: tumblr_onrgo7PDWx1udlx0vo1_400.gif (268x320, 1.99M)

I would eat my own shit for our queen

Thicc Tay is truly a blessing to this world.

SOON

Fuck yes! I'm liking her thicker hips and ass!

yessss daddy

Worship this Ayran goddess!

Attached: giphy.gif (245x208, 1.49M)

fuck you polish twat

Attached: tayloser.gif (500x250, 1.05M)

she's quickly running out of time for children and family...
will she be a millionaire popstar spinster pol?

>especially in scandinavia.
the difference is taylor does not burn coal

Attached: chimney sweep.jpg (533x800, 67K)

50 years give or take. I mean 50 years until they are indistinguishable from from 10/10 grils unless you cut them open.

>28
>advanced maternal age is 35

>megaphone for a head

These fembots are getting more realistic than I thought possible

Rapemeat

Attached: efa010e0-2ca6-0133-09ca-0e76e5725d9d.gif (500x281, 953K)

She's wonderful, but..

Attached: 35001450_184355428948185_5201177778816286720_n.jpg (1080x1349, 169K)

... I got me yellow fever

Attached: 1528907657168.jpg (706x1024, 83K)

Piece of shit subhuman gook lover. This is a REAL woman!

Attached: ba0b1a6fafb8ca04500fb7c19385064c--taylor-swift-body-taylor-swift-outfits.jpg (498x740, 58K)

Same. I never looked twice at Asians before, but now that I have a Chinese fiancee who only wants to work from home and be a housewife bearing my children, and throws herself at me every minute I'm at home... huwhite women just can't compete.

Real (alive) pussy is so cool! I do not think robots can compete with.
Also Swift is a man.

Attached: 11551180.jpg (640x800, 76K)

She will rape you in your ass you kike faggot

Attached: swift.jpg (974x603, 57K)

>anti-gun
Listen to Greekbro, he knows.
> "I’ve made a donation to show my support for the students, for the March For Our Lives campaign, for everyone affected by these tragedies, and to support ((((((gun reform))))). I’m so moved by the Parkland High School students, faculty, by all families and friends of victims who have spoken out, trying to prevent this from happening again."
www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/march-for-our-lives-2018-taylor-swift-donation-march-24-gun-control-dc-ny-a8271841.html

>i couldn't hack it so i settled for a sociopathic ladder climber

Jokes on you - she's actually financially better off than I am. I'm the one marrying up.

Is she going to turn into her mother when she gets older?

OwO

Oh boy, the racemixing shills are here!

Attached: 1404998141206.jpg (755x1000, 476K)

Based Pole destroys degeneracy in one quick post.

We have the tech, right now, to combine basic robotics and augmented reality tech to have a really satisfying "Virtual Girlfriend" experience.

At it's core, the VGF is an overlay. You wear a headset like an Occulus Rift and the device displays the world around you as normal, except with added elements. In this case, a character you create, your VGF. The headset renders her walking around your apartment, sitting on your couch, lying in your bed, etc. She'll ask you about your day, make small talk, and so forth. We can do this now.

The robotics are required for physical contact only. Right now, we lack the technology to make a human-shaped robot that walks around and navigates human spaces, and we lack the technology to make robotic human faces that aren't terrifying. But thankfully the augmented reality handles both of those elements.

Assuming sex positions and gyrating erotically, however, are entirely possible in a human-sized robot. Synced with your headset, this motorized sex doll would have the face of your VGF, via the headset overlay.

There are shortcomings of this system, but as I said, we could do it RIGHT NOW. And eventually the tech will improve, allowing the robot to fully sync with the VGF's movements around your apartment.

>Realistically speaking, how long until technology will be able to provide perfect woman robots that look like Tay Tay for us men? It's the only reason I live for

they would be weaponized far before that ever happened.