Shouldn't we solve the white trash question first?

Gotta get our house in order

Attached: 1505161088838.jpg (1280x720, 276K)

Those are good ole people right there.

i don't see anything wrong with that picture.

That's what I was going to say unironically. Sorry your aesthetic isn't there.

This looks comfy af

Hey lady. You got some mud on your walkway. Oh, seeing by the condition of the swing set and your porch I can assume you don't care. Wanna have a drink and you can tell me about all the poor decisions you have made in life? Do you normally wear other people's shoes? Oh, they're yours? I see.

Jew spotted

>You got some mud on your walkway

She could mud my walkway

>Owning house in 2018
Feelsgoodman

looks comfy as fuck

It doesn't take a Jewish person to not live in such terrible conditions. If this is what is considered desirable to you then it is no wonder you hate the Jews. They just have to exist to be better than you.

They probably live in more luxury then the average urban cuck today.

Uhhh. I'm trying to think of how that would work and exactly what would be happening. I'd watch it though.

Only the fat ones, I hate fat people, they are a shame to the white race

That looks comfy

> has money for hair bleach
> and payments for 2 kinds of electric-jew tee-vee

A little effort and she could fix that place up.

comfy

Attached: WAKEUPWHITEPEOPLE.jpg (1366x727, 170K)

Faggot detected. That girl could probably kick your ass.

Attached: 7FD85FB8-A9E3-4AE4-986E-F5DF9A40BDB0.gif (392x500, 382K)

how hard can it be to get a new coat of paint?!? do some landscaping and start sorting the junk into bins?

>(((white))) trash

We would never find out. She would sign the papers to a reverse mortgage in no-time and in 6 months I would bulldoze it and she would have to move in with relatives in Indiana. Double-wide trailer so don't act like she won't be happy.

>Jew spotted
They were referring to your value system you fucking autist.

Have you ever been to a house like this? It's terrible. Always smells like garbage and rat piss.

If you lived with white trash and then lived with niggers you would choose white trash every time.
White trash may beat his wife but when your car is busted he will come over and fix it for a 6 pack of PBR as long as you hand him the tools.
A nigger will laugh at you and rob you of your tools when you go inside to get water

>value system

Oh, so like, taking care of property to increase the resale value of it? Yeah. That's an idiot move. Fucking dumbass.

I rent to niggers. Change rat piss with coco butter and garbage.

I'd take this any day over living in a nigger/hebe filled city.

What now buddy don't bring that open minded subjectively around these goyim.

>taking care of property to increase the resale value of it?
That is probably why they are calling you a jew, user.

Family over aesthetics.

Refer to my post about Jews being better just by existing then.

Again you don't care about it looking nice just the money you can get out of it. You have already proven to be a husk.

t. the liberal faggot.

Its always easy to spot niggers and liberals. They don't understand what white trash is. You are confusing rednecks with white trash. Let me tell you what whites view as white trash. 1.) white women or men that hang out with niggers. Any girl who hangs out mostly with niggers is white trash. Any wigger is white trash. 2.) the most disgusting humans possile that happen to be white.

Yeah they should move to the city and buy a house they can barely afford and take out some loans for a new car and get a job they hate and mow their yard and stare out their window waiting for a chance to catch their neighbor doing something they can call the cops about. Like real white people.

From the looks of the house I'm not sure her family is all that desirable. Sometimes aesthetics can show that alcoholism runs in your family.

I love my family. That's why my children swing on rusted-out swing sets and I keep the home like shit so them doing better than their parents in life is much easier.

City dwelling scum literally don't get to do anything like that. Besides the being traitors part.

Indeed. The difference between white trash and niggers is that white trash generally don't want gibs. They usually don't want anything from anyone if they can't get it themselves.

Sure is kikey in here

Any sane person would still rather live next to them than pretty much any minority.

What’s wrong here?
Unironically looks cozy.

Attached: 56359265-65B7-46A5-8E86-34A802566FE7.jpg (1080x831, 261K)

You got that right.

Make the building more vertical, put it in an urban setting, and fill it with a black family and watch Jow Forums complain.

Most white trash families I've met are incredibly dysfunctional

Yeah fair. I work in health and to me the looks like the house of a parent with a chronic illness or debilitating disease.

If she fixes up the house the jews will try to buy it

>resale value

Disgusting. The juden have really done a number on you. Family land should stay in the family.

The problem is that most of the people on /pol are white trash.

and this is why you guys complain about people replacing you. You're not making it hard.

youre right, We should try to awnser the white trash question of why does the lowest income white city have less crime than the highest income black one

This. The people who inhabit those homes are usually pretty down-to-earth, but they tend to live in absolute squalor. You'll typically find ashtrays full of generic cigarette butts and outdated carpeting with multiple stains. It also isn't uncommon to find a build-up of grime on the kitchen linoleum. But yes, go have a seat by the kitchen table. Watch out for the litter box that hasn't been emptied in 4 weeks. Would you like some coffee? Here's the sugar bowl. Oh my, sorry it's all solidified. Here, have some milk. Sorry about the crumbs floating in there. Tyler likes to drink from the carton.

The problem is most people who would care about an ethnostate/1488/whatever are white trash.

RIP

We know your game kike.

>sell your land you stupid goy! Depend on the state! Don't learn to fend for yourself! You need to consume more! Buy more!
>hand rubbing intensifies

Since I have no real context for the photo; I have little to say.

Sure it could use a lil fixin up. Any lived in place is going to look lived in. It's muddy? It rains dumb mother fuckers. It dries up and it rains again.

I don't especially like the proud to be ignorant attitude that is a hallmark of many impoverished whites. This also needs repair. Maybe whites should begin in earnest to help one another in any and all ways possible.

and then the family can move to a better neighborhood with that money and send the kids to better schools. Fucking Jews. Destroying opportunities in everything they do.

cant buy something not for sale.

Attached: 1503184984604.jpg (644x644, 93K)

I never said that. I just said her house looks like fucking shit and I'm sure that those who inhabit the home are familiar with pain medications.

Is this in Virginia or West Virginia? Looks nice. It's so weird to meet these people because they are so honest, unlike most fake ass city people.

>urban setting

Attached: E42F00C1-4EEE-4EFC-9F25-B12E5C991BB7.jpg (650x793, 138K)

This is also true. For whatever reason poor whites (usually rural Krauts, Ulster Scots, or Anglos) don't commit that much crime.

It's an interesting phenomenon that belies liberal arguments about income/crime correlations

So they should go buy a 500,000$ 1,200 sq foot house with a nice lawn in the suburbs and do their pain meds there huh

Ancaps already figured this out, they'll just starve to death.

You'd be surprised how nice and honest drugs users can be.
It doesn't make them good people.

Attached: 1509136914154.jpg (400x400, 50K)

GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST

Attached: 0C549D50-CFA6-4917-B2DB-BBBC24E47785.png (448x539, 73K)

That's why liberals despise them so much. They know deep down they are superior to blacks, so they overcompensate.

>Ancaps already figured this out, they'll just starve to death.
With how this thread is going I can't tell if you are serious.

Even the dog looks inbred on this pic

what a cute house. CUTE

>Shouldn't we solve the white trash question first?
No. Their presence is inherent to the presence of a wealth divide, so short of going full commie and mightily hope it will work this time rather than change the country a murderously oppresive dystopia, you can't eliminate them.
There's always gonna be a lowest segment. Ignoring all other issues to focus on this is whataboutism at its finest.

Love my woods life, sorry m8.

Attached: 20170127_155830.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

I think this thread really hits home a big problem with the white race.

Whites will shit on each other to virtue signal how well they're doing. They'll throw each other under the bus for a step up on the social ladder. Then we wonder why a unified liberal attack is pushing us out of our own countries. It's because we won't stand together.

Why are you fags obsessed with this? Jew doctors push pain medicine and then you blame poor whites for getting addicted?

You mean, just poor people?

ITT: OP wanted to start a poor people hate thread and it backfired

Attached: 20180430_060636.jpg (4032x1072, 2.76M)

Except it was built by retards had hasn't seen a lick of maintenance. I know, my dad recently bought something similar on the cheap to renovate so he could retire into it, and it's been absolutely horrible. None of it makes any fucking sense. We just spent a week renovating the floor because they built it out of 2 by 8ths 16 foot long with no support, and put the underfloor along the lengths too so they don't even get cross support. That's just one exemple. It's all like this. Earth built up higher than the foundation so it rots the bottom of the walls, downspouts pointed at the fucking foundation and put at exactly ground level. House going completely off square and level, etc etc...

It might look comfy on the outside to a city fag, but not. It's not.

1 post by this ID
/slide
/green plant matter

Oh you sound just like a fucking nigger. Unless you were one of the original people prescribed pain pills then I could understand you saying you didn't know it was addictive but that's not the case. People know what these drugs do and they seek them out on purpose.

Why are you letting those fucks walk free? Shoot them all or they'll eat your tomatoes.

Garden is fenced in. Did have a overpopulation problem l, fixed it with a crossbow and a truck.

That's not white trash you faggot Kys

this is really the biggest issue
whites are so divided, its one of my biggest blackpills
>irish arent white
>italians arent white
>fuck white trash
>fucking amerimutts
>leftist cuck s.oyboys who throw their own people under the bus for virtue points
we need to put all that shit aside and get together for the interests of all (non-jewish) white people. i fucking hate identity politics but that is pretty much the only game in town and every other group besides whites are playing.

and to be completely honest and probably have my whole point invalidated, i have half jew blood (and im not going to argue that jews are white because they arent), but its on my dads side, so the jews dont want me, and my mom is scottish and german so the whites dont want me (mostly for my other side)
i would gladly fight for white people as thats how i have identified my whole life and its pretty clear we are under (((attack))), see pic related

Attached: fuck white people apparently.jpg (4142x2196, 3.05M)

And it's because poor whites are the ones being genocided. And they KNOW it. The drugs are there to numb the pain of permanent societal exile.

I live in Manhattan and I can tell you that upper class/wealthy whites have no fear of "white genocide" because they are not the version of white People marked for the extinction.

Attached: IMG_4809.jpg (1242x778, 147K)

Oh yea, out in the middle of the fucking woods playing with her dog. Gotta do something about that pronto.

Attached: 1520144941965.jpg (242x242, 11K)

while white trash might be an eye sore they arnt detrimentally effecting their communities like niggers or spics. Plus they have awesome BBQs so why the fuck should i care ?

Attached: 1496293472064.png (680x505, 342K)

Bet it’s even nicer in the spring and summer

Attached: 2539A612-BE75-4739-8492-8C9995E8D196.jpg (634x425, 45K)

I unironically plan to live in a small house like that once I graduate college. I'm gonna get a place out in the sticks and build my own house to raise a family in.

>i would gladly fight for white people as thats how i have identified my whole life

Same boat. My grandmother on my moms side was 100% native american, along with about another 25% native american no my dads side I looked like a mexican as a kid and got called gook in highschool but ask any liberal what I am and it's 100% white boi.

Sending drones her way!

this might be the jewiest thing ive ever read on Jow Forums and i just admitted i was a jew...
you have to go back
baka desu senpai

They aren't down to earth though. They're smarter than niggers, sure, but in a way that makes it worse, since they should know better.

They could very easily escape their own financial woes if they just put in the fucking effort to do so

Instead, they piss their money away on worthless shit. You know how Chris-Chan spent a fuckton of money on video games and legos? Well most of the white trash people I've met are like that. I had this family who hired me to clean out their house, and every fucking day they would come home with what must have been hundreds of dollars worth of fucking coca-cola and fake jewelry.

As far as I could tell, none of them had jobs either. They just sat around all day, leaching off welfare

For me, these people are worse than niggers. Why? Because niggers are all morons. They literally can't be productive members of society because they don't have the capacity too. These fuckers on the other hand are fully capable of making something of themselves, but they simply choose not to

You were making a good point until you went fucking insane at the end

>literally falling apart and covered in rust and rat shit
>cute

You can live in the woods without living in what's basically a nigger hut you morons

Shouldn't you stop being a faggot, OP? We're not trying to please the Left with optics.

Attached: college liberal - south.jpg (400x600, 77K)

Once meddling liberals laws forcing them into poverty are reversed it'll fix itself.

here user, have a gif

Attached: 1501586239354[1].gif (450x450, 776K)

80in large screen oled 4500k taking up half of house. Comfy!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x662, 52K)

What kind of retard posts a thread like this? -_-

Attached: 1307845030001.jpg (240x264, 11K)

I just fucking hate those white people so much.

Attached: 1484176716121.gif (171x200, 11K)

Has to be Ky, WV, or Ohio.

you should look down on people from your pedestal more often
its a good look on you
im glad youre so much better than the rest of us slobs, please give me more advice!

>57 minutes later
>1 post by this ID
what kind of """"person"""" do you think?

I see nothing wrong with this.

Attached: 1519028926142.png (840x564, 74K)