Do liberals have souls?

Attached: 1499138382770.jpg (1029x836, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’m beginning to wonder if liberal is a euphemism for Canaanite.

>dat body language

shills are in override mode
something is happening soon

At this point I'm doubting so.

Hold up, the fuck is going on here?

Just so long as these Dr. Frankenstein wannabes only chemically abuse their own children.

Attached: dyuldtyuras.png (630x605, 730K)

Wait, are they stopping his puberty so he can choose what he wants later on? What the fuck.

Maybe, but they're all going to hell for voting against the Bible.

Attached: Disappointment.jpg (251x267, 30K)

>Crying in fear of simple blood work
Sexual reassignment appears to be the right choice in case. This creature obviously already has no balls.

nows the time in this thread where some user should start posting the moms IG pics. I won't do it for you. But...go look into that.

The guy should divorce her. And start a new.

«where did I go wrong»

>french quotes
kek

Look at that mans face...
>if only you knew how bad things really are

Yes, but they've got extreme weak souls. Probably recycled animal souls.
The swell in population in 3rd world nations has led to an extremely taxing overextension of the reincarnation cycle. The finite amount of human souls has reached its limits, but people are still being born. This allows them to become flesh golems for their evil overlords.

They're basically bio-bot zombies, more or less on a par with shitskins.

>Yes, but they've got extreme weak souls. Probably recycled animal souls.
Whereas we patricians probably have recycled anime souls. Feels good desu..

man you never had to deal with those bilingual keyboards let me tell you

marrying a liberal

>tfw you were Ryuko in a previous life
Feels killman

Attached: 90E11657-BCFE-4F37-8B37-0B92F5F2F049-46711-000022589C185E57.jpg (300x400, 74K)

> the look on the face of the guy on left.

Attached: 1528880276153.png (1456x1108, 67K)

This guy doesn’t look ugly in anyway. His wife had to have been cute at some point. How does he go home every night? I’d have to drive a few times around the block if I was in his shoes. Or at least chug some hard liquor before opening the door.

If only you knew how bad things really are

My kid likes helping me work on the cars, likes to hunt and fish, is smart and likes girls. Holy shit I'm glad I didn't have a faggot like that guy.

>crying over getting stung by a needle
Well, he's a girl alright.

No, or to be more precise, they sold it to shlomo

I dont feel bad for him. It is his mistake for not leading the family to glory. He must act like a pathetic beta for years to let this happen.

They're spiritually dead. They need Jesus Christ like most of you.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Attached: 1526773238189.jpg (2400x1727, 1.36M)

No , they only have pure enviromental pressure , until they impact into something like a politics , career ,or urban tribe that they adopt as identity to larp as having a soul.

Attached: 1514600133154.jpg (571x393, 45K)

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAY

wasn't his wife jewish or something

That father wants to kill his wife and kid. He totally should.

No

Attached: psychotic.png (678x613, 504K)

That boy has already transitioned to a woman, why does he need those drugs?

>Lets put kids on drugs that will prevent their bodies from producing hormones that are known to promote gender-conforming behavior and give you a normal gender identity.

>Oy vey would you look at that they decided they were really a woman after being put on the hormone blockers, better give them estrogen

>Time to cut off this childs penis and his delicious foreskin!

I love this idea that you can just block hormones for years and if you choose to """reverse""" it everything will be normal. If you take hormone blockers in puberty you WILL NOT get that back. That's not how it works. You are deliberately developmentally stunting children.

My Dad would have laughed, scoffed, then made fun of em until I decided being a man was a better idea than a fucking woman......Why on EARTH does that man sit by and allow this to happen to his son!?

person who is afraid of booboos from a shot def should be able to choose to get hormone blockers.

Always thought it was funny that if he's afraid of needles he's gonna hate that knife going near his crotch

bill nye never said that.

We are fucked!

not sure what I think about stopping puberty I knew a guy that never went thru puberty because he lacked a chromosome or some thing idknow he wasn't that fucked up but it seriously fucked up his development mentally imo. from like 10-25 he stayed a 10 year old and then at 25 they finally started letting him have high doses of testosterone and he was such a retard and s spaz that he had no idea what to do with the urges and basically tried to fuck me over.

he was gay and probably still is but just sleeps with random disabled and ugly goth girls because that's all he can get.

real fucked up person I think they should have left him with out hormones at 25 he had spent too many years turning into a psyco and never would learn to control it properly.

On the surface that may seem like the correct course but I wouldn't doubt her doing everything to ruin him in court. His better option would be to stick it out and feign support by offering to pick up prescriptions, to avoid suspicion he would need to legitimately pay for the drugs and pick them up every time. Next he should purchase testosterone boosters and estrogen blockers then replace any pills the child may have before giving the "prescription" to his """son.""" Finally, to seal the deal, he would need to provide a diet that promotes testosterone growth and other needed benefits for a growing young man.
Hopefully by the time the dumb cunt comes to realize what is happening to her trophy tranny the boy will be well underway to being normal again, and with new found confidence he will be able to stand up to his mother and not allow her to ruin his life.

No, but that's a trick question
Nobody has a soul be cause souls aren't real.