REFUGEES WELCOME in Valencia - Aquarius edition

629 illegal migrants from Africa have arrived in Valencia today. Only 23 right wing protestors said the negroes were not welcome, while thousands of Spaniards are planning a refugees welcome party tomorrow.

Is Spain, dare I say, the best humanitarian country?

Attached: FAAB42F3-7B4B-4ADE-AB7F-6EB4ED0B4E76.jpg (1233x987, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/089cv
20minutos.es/noticia/3370226/0/detenido-elche-agresor-sexual-serie-abuso-7-mujeres-6-menores/
youtube.com/watch?v=kbWGhxKQW0Q
vesselfinder.com/?imo=7600574
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1515569688300.jpg (326x439, 65K)

>illegal
Srsly?

These are actually good news.
23 people are brave enough to show up.
More people will see this and side with them.
Next boat that shows up, there will be more.

Remember, it is not about stopping the ships.
It is about winning the hearts and minds of the common folk.

Attached: ref-welcome.png (1116x760, 953K)

>It is about winning the hearts and minds of the common folk.
How successful have we been at doing that as a disorganized and infiltrated mob

Attached: 345ui34u5938g0345.gif (496x600, 45K)

We get more from Morocco in one single day, and that's taking into account that we bribe Morocco so they stop African immigration for us so we can pretend we love them.

>refugees welcome party
Oh god, please no. I got flashbacks to 2015.
Do these people not realize that it's 1000 fugees? Each and every day now? Do they not realize that there are at least 500 000 000 just waiting to join the party? Or do they just not care?

it buffles me how they still vote leftist parties with 35% youth unemployment and 17% at all

what gives those congregations are always staged by Soros and his ilk

Dont worry all are going to France and Germany.

Dude, your gov is communists with a strict policy of refugees welcome. we have lost the war for hearts and minds in the Med area.

Aquarius was the ship that bounced between Italy and Malta for a while earlier this week correct? Glad to know Spain is willing to take in trash even Italy refuses.

We can send more, you just organize the ships

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (968x681, 56K)

I believe it was Italian coast guard ships that helped the Aquarius to get to Spain.

Anyone else find it amusing how these morons will be judged in 20 years when every European country resembles the beginning of Children of Men?

>implying Europe will be white by then

You can't racemix if you're already mutts.

They'll be happy to use their tax money for such noble humanitarian purposes

Germany is pretty much full anyway. Send 2 or 3 million more, and it's game over.

>ship's name is Aquarius...

they dispense quite the red pills, if you think about it...

Attached: aquarius-aquarius-25142810-1600-1200.jpg (1600x1200, 309K)

You think they will stay in Spain were the gibs is not even half of that of Germany,France or Sweden? Think for a moment since you are supposed to be smart kraut.

Why don't we ship these Muslims stone aged morons all to America to rape their girls and liberal women? I guess then the entire left wing media and Trump haters would shut up about migration

streamable.com/089cv
This is what they are doing onboard of the Aquarius by the way, so much suffering!

Maybe terrorism isnt a bad thing at this point.

Europe should have a new refugee policy, anybody can come here but the Europeans who want them here have to house and feed the refugees themselves.
A website can be set up where people can register their details.
If such a thing happened I wonder how successful it would be.

Attached: soyboy.png (275x390, 256K)

They should find out where the people in the welcoming party live and place the illegals in their neighborhood.

Meanwhile, 130 km to the south:

20minutos.es/noticia/3370226/0/detenido-elche-agresor-sexual-serie-abuso-7-mujeres-6-menores/

"Serial rapist arrested in Elche, abused 7 women, 6 of them were underage"

A rapefugee from Morocco.

Let 'em in, Pedro.

Attached: pedrolero.gif (492x549, 2.53M)

Definately smarter than a meme flag.

Kill them all....

Attached: fr.jpg (476x732, 82K)

It will never happen because the politicians themselves are part of the mafia.
>Tricking the nigs and charging them 5K€ for the trip: private benefit.
>Actual costs of shipping them to Europe: outsourced to NGOs so it's "free": the cucked taxpayers pay.
>Costs of housing and paying the niggers so they can pay back to the mafia: Outsourced to the taxpayers.
>Costs of hiring illegals: less than half of what a normal employee would cost.
>Costs of crime and unemployment: outsourced to the taxpayers.
It's no wonder they want to bring millions of niggers more. Each one brings them a lot of money and they outsourced all the costs.
If the mafias were not controlled by the politicians in the EU, they would send an army like they sent it to topple Libya.

>Only 23 right wing protestors
I will only show up the day I need to bring the weapons with me. Till then they can enjoy the farce as much as they want.

So never then, got it.

>A rapefugee from Morocco.
He probably has citizenship, many have, they don't even call them refugees.

Maybe so, we shall see.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1527160277850.jpg (720x491, 31K)

right wing death squads when?

youtube.com/watch?v=kbWGhxKQW0Q

Attached: 1483558404520.jpg (1100x632, 233K)

I'm in Valencia studying abroad. I'm heading over to the port in the morning to see niggers fresh off the boat.

the most jewish video I have ever seen

they just play refugee bingo in the med, if shitaly can't take the migrants, spain and greece take more
all end up in europe on gibs anyways

Can you take some photos and make a thread here?

>Antifeixistes is a fucking word

Attached: 1492481868635.jpg (355x258, 22K)

Enjoy your new doctors and engineers

Attached: George-Soros-God.jpg (700x465, 40K)

Spain is sinking. Let us die, safe Italy at least.

Lmao. Whites are doomed.

Welp, pretty sure the Pope has AIDS now if he didn't already before b/c you know something something fucking boys.

Attached: 1499141861861.jpg (608x738, 236K)

Don’t forget to bring a refugees welcome sign. You’ll pick up Spanisha antifa chicks in no time.

Attached: CC060186-D885-4ED7-8DD6-C22AC5AC61D6.jpg (594x808, 122K)

They took a ship with almost 1000 some days ago

Attached: 221708672.jpg (380x253, 18K)

Attached: enrich.jpg (670x800, 175K)

>Non-whites moving to a non-white country

Why should I care?

Where is Franco's ghost when you need him most?

Going mainly for video and photos. I'm mainly interested on why there's gonna be 600 fucking journalists there it seems like a huge propaganda rush. It'll be interesting to see where I can go and what I can see as a member of the public.

vesselfinder.com/?imo=7600574
They are 60 to 80 miles still off the coast of Valencia.
>arrived?

Please do so and take photos of the media and migrants if you can also.

They are close to being in Spanish waters.

The politicians that decide and the middle class suburban college students that hold the signs don't ever bear the cost of immigration. The people who it actually affects get no say. The teachers, police, health system, etc that have to bridge language and cultural barriers. The 200 population villages that suddenly get 400 complete strangers all around them. The low skill workers who have to accept lower wages, crippling their upward social mobility.

Offloading the issue onto Spain is still cuckish. Until we send them back to Africa, we've still got work to do.

>Spain
>White
lol ur funny

Attached: POL welcomes refugees.jpg (974x649, 172K)

The mafia controls all of our governments.
Although a more appropriate term is a cabal. The mafia is just a branch of that cabal.

based spain.

theyre all going to germany anyway

3 Ship loads are coming in

1st at 6:00
2nd is the Aquarius before noon
3rd I think is like 14:30

Just what I could find from spanish twitter which is a shit show

It isn’t that easy. 1st, African illegals actually prefer the UK, France, Denmark, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland and Italy to Germany (while all the Iranians, Syrians and Iraqis somehow prefer Germany). 2nd, we already insisted that all of them were registered on the ships in the EURODAC registry. Spain is one of the countries complying with EURODAC Dublin III repatriations as all of fhe illegals that arrived have to carry out their asylum proceedings in Spain.

>Idiots welcoming rapefugees
>mfw

Attached: still warm.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

al-aldalus is rightful muslim clay

Moron. They all want to live where the gibs are highest. That’s usually Germany. Stop the handouts and they’ll all leave.

How fucking good the italians did at closing their borders, we should take notes. Too bad we have the worst of the scum in our government now for at least two fucking years.
I already see the monthly illegal fencejumpers number doubled and even tripled for this summer.

Attached: 1528747501448.gif (269x201, 997K)

>Frankie Muniz can no longer remember Malcolm in the Middle due to memory loss caused by a series of mini-strokes
damn you just ruined my evening

Attached: 452E296A00000578-4965988-image-a-29_1507635586036.jpg (634x357, 31K)