Why does Jow Forums hate Indians so much?

(from the US, on vacation)

I live in the Midwest, as a research scientist.

I came to Jow Forums and voted for Trump because I was disgusted how our elites think of the common person, because I empathized with them. You have no idea how much it hurts me to see people suffer in this country; especially hard working, honest people who just want to live a decent life.

As far as I can tell; I treat people with respect, and I've always tried to help them or give advice whenever they need it. Whether it was through holding three extra hours a week as a TA at my former university, or helping cook for my colleagues, I've never really associated with the Jow Forums stereotypes on Indian people.

I think the biggest stereotypes are:

1) Indians are scammers who weasel their way into jobs.
2) Indians are socially unaware creeps.

Unfortunately, this is mostly a side-effect of the new generation of Indians who come to the US; they think that acting weird is somehow cool, and easily manipulated by social media, and aren't that talented in education.

I've NEVER met an Indian family who came to the US pre-1990, who were like this; we're all hard-working and try to integrate as much as possible.

My job is good, but I've been disenchanted by the urban environment. I envision myself moving to some of more down-trodden places in the Midwest, and helping bring business and education there; by teaching the people useful skills. Don't worry, I have no plans to bring any other pajeets or other immigrants to the area, I promise.

Really I don't hate any race. Unfortunately, most people fall within the stereotypes of their race, a lot of those being negative, but I try to respect others if they are decent people.

Anyways, just wanted to let you to know that not all Indians are evil.

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJztXj2GPfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off bot, he just made the fucking thread.

it's a meme. it's a secret but you guys are alright.

DESIGNATED

Attached: AB0D6D06-1BBD-42B2-9A71-4CFB3091EC63.jpg (659x666, 121K)

this it's just bantz in the end with you guys

It's all satire pajeet. Jow Forums hides some truth in it though.

Its not a meme lol dumb shitskin

Nice blog Sanjay. Don't forget that poo goes in Bidet in France

no, it's a meme - and you fell for it. don't be a fucking retard like the shitters.

A FUCKING SAMENIGGERFAG PAJEET ON A PROXY DETECTED. CAN MODS FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT REDDIT SAMEFAGGING???

Attached: 1523665035691.jpg (480x480, 15K)

SHOW US YOUR FLAG LEAF

Attached: 1527448955830.jpg (804x597, 117K)

Pajeets are fine. Other than their smell I don’t find anything particularly objectionable about them.

OK bad news Durgesh is catfish I am losing my patient

I've worked for an Indian family in a liquor store they owned. Gujaratis. They are good people, very wise with money with strong family values. I have no problems with them, and had I not developed a bad drinking problem from having easy access to liquor all day, I would not have quit.

The only think that irks me about your post is this:
>You have no idea how much it hurts me to see people suffer in this country; especially hard working, honest people who just want to live a decent life.

Yes. Yes I do know how much it hurts to see this. That's why I browse Jow Forums.

Their souless black eyes just creep me out I rather they stay far away in India

>I envision myself moving to some of more down-trodden places in the Midwest, and helping bring business and education there; by teaching the people useful skills. Don't worry, I have no plans to bring any other pajeets or other immigrants to the area, I promise.

don't take this the wrong way, but they probably don't want you there. they probably wouldn't want you there if you were white either. they probably wouldn't want me there.

FUCK OFF PAJEET PAKI BOTS

Attached: 1527470097734.jpg (612x682, 89K)

Westernized Indians all want to be big man Tupac BBall niggers. Trad Indians vary widely. Pakis and Punjabs are the same .

>Why does Jow Forums hate Indians so much?
because of the color of your skin

this is now an india music thread.

braw braw braw brawwwwwww

youtube.com/watch?v=DJztXj2GPfk

i'm not about to fly to india, use their schools, then go out into bumfuck nowhere india and tell your people how to live, right?

here's my question: why isn't it your dream to help your own people? what about all the impoverished indians you left behind? don't you feel the slightest bit of attachment to the place you grew up and its people, even if it is a shithole?

>Anyways, just wanted to let you to know that not all Indians are evil.
The Poo in Loo stereotype is a lot of fun, tho.

why would i want to help them?

most of indians are clueless and can't function from their poverty; indians are too divided by caste and ethnicity anyway

>why would i want to help them?

but you'd rather help middle america? foreigners in a foreign nation who probably don't really need or want you there in the first place? that's your mission? i just don't get what makes you tick, man.

maybe you're the indian equivalent of an SJW.

nigger, this is a nation of immigrants. literally it's built on the backs of immigrants helping immigrants building a great country. if someone wants to improve american exceptionalism with an educated skillset, go for it.

i prefer general tso to macdonalds. so, there's that.

>2 posts by this id

Attached: Smug Doggo.jpg (137x172, 29K)

>if someone wants to improve american exceptionalism

but he's not. he's only displacing white americans. and i doubt his motives. why would he give a damn about any of us? he doesn't even give a damn about his own people.

I've lived in Brampton, Ontario my entire life (I am 26) and anyone who knows about Brampton knows I have plenty of experience with Indian people

You guys are fine