*Refuses to make you a wedding cake*

*Refuses to make you a wedding cake*

What do you do Jow Forums ?

Attached: Page18-feature.jpg (712x475, 363K)

Go to the next shop?

Accept his right not to and go to another shop.
Better yet I wouldn't go to a place that wouldn't make me an LGBT cake because I'm not dense enough to think everyone should be mandated to make a cake that they don't agree with/support.
Faggot.

Go to another shop.

Ask why he wouldn't make a wedding cake for a Christian opposite-sex couple

Buy that penguin cake. Its pretty cute.

>>Be an adult
>>Find another baker
>>Leave bad review on Yelp

Are libtards really so helpless?

go to another shop like a totally normal, not mentally ill person would do. Fuck off and die for being pissed over a man exercising his rights to refuse his personal service that he owns.

ask someone else to make a swastika cake

Wish him a great day and go to another bakery!

Obv I autistically screech and try to make this a national case

Fagflag is right, but the question is, why do fags want to give money to someone who is 'their enemy'? If anything they should start a boycott of said business.

thanks, man I really didn't wanna get married, lemme buy you a beer or a Somersby cuz you look like a faggot

this

Attached: 1527579035817.jpg (585x470, 74K)

Visit Achmed's bakery across the street and ask him to bake you a gay wedding cake. Take that bittersweet taste of the free market, christian bakers!

Go to another bakery because I'm not an attention seeking sperg

I didn't realize he was the only person in the entire world capable of baking a cake.
That's amazing.

The only correct answer

Find a baker who will, this isn't complicated. If you are such a pussy that you can't take being told no... well it's a good thing you're a faggot in that case I guess.

Realize I'm getting married and say, " OH FUCK WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING!? " and run. Run like fuck and don't stop running until you are well out of your fiancee's area code. Then go back to banging younger, prettier, dumber girls.

Attached: 1529100053127.jpg (268x263, 55K)

Gays won’t open their own cake shops, because they know other gays will go on the internet complaining about them

"Ok. I will take my business elsewhere."

>Getting married
There's your problem

unironically true

fpbp

"hello can you bake me a cake?"
"sure"
"nice, can you put a massive cock on it please?"
"well no, that's disgusting"
"what the fuck, that's homophobic, but fair enough I guess. fuck you Ill goto the other bakery"
"ok, best of luck"
"bye"

Go to another shop, he just lost a customer, his loss.

Attached: reeeee.jpg (1015x1050, 86K)

Fags don't usually think. They want to believe they have no enemies, they want to believe we live in a perfect pacifist world where everyone loves everyone and hate is a non issue. Which will never happen.

Also fags are lazy. They'd rather throw a huge hissyfit that gets on national television, giving them an even bigger bad rep, than doing something logical like a boycott or establishing their own businesses.

Attached: THIS BOY AINT RIGHT.jpg (721x960, 68K)

This
A wedding cake that is forced would be full of spit anyway

Attached: images(14).jpg (275x183, 6K)

>why do fags want to give money to someone who is 'their enemy'?
They don't think that far ahead.
I'm not joking.

That's what normal thinking is. (((Progressive thinking))) is shaking normal people down, destroy their livelihood, shaming and alienation of their families, hold pride parades all around their vicinity to social signal that LOVE WINS BIGOTS lose, and they actually think it's funny.

>Getting married ever

Gays got fucked over so bad when they made it legal to get married, what a trap

Attached: 1529123087195.png (573x509, 173K)

Respect his wishes and go find a baker that will. Not scream in the streets and act like a retard.

Stop being rational.

*Goes to another shop where they will bake me a cake*

Its really not that hard.

This was actually a really interesting SC decision, and at 7-2 the only dummies who didn't get it were Ginsburg and Alito who took a superficial activist stance.

> Baker would have sold any premade cake or item in shop

> Did not discriminate on sexual orientation because would not sell a gay wedding cake even to a heterosexual (the mom)

> Because he is considered an artist it would excessive compel his free speech rights

> He ran his business openly as a Christian business

> At the time of the incident in 2012 Colorado did not recognize same sex marriage

> A wedding cake is considered a symbol of marriage and is often not even eaten therefore substantially religious

>Activist commissioners on Colorado Civil Rights hearing compared his Christianity to justifications of Holocaust and Slavery and said his beliefs were "rhetorical".

Public Accommodation laws were essentially BTFO by religious freedoms. Good.

I'd ask him why, I'm a straight white male, he has my curiosity at least.
If it's because I'm straight then I would just call him a retard and leave, his cakes aren't made of gold.

Then again he'd probably never do that because I don't want A GIANT DICK on my cake.

The root of this post is
>How would you feel huh?
The answer is dismissive, I would not care, if he wants to be stupid then whatever, I just hopes he tells me fast so he doesn't waste my time.