Black people have more genetic diversity than any all non-Africans combined?

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3326376/African-DNA-has-more-genetic-diversity.html

I used to think whites had more genetic diversity than anyone else due to our varying hair and eyes colors.But it turns out this is just a result of varying degrees of melanin.Did you know that by eliminating the brown melanin that's present in the anterior layers of the iris anybody can get blue or green eyes?
Is this what people mean when they say blacks have dominant genes and white recessive;that it has to do with the degree of melanin in the DNA? What do you guys think?

Attached: 1d0ab06d7a681f2933dd8a5a866ac497.jpg (1000x800, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mendelian.co/pain-and-dolichocephaly
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2014/12/22/371672272/the-khoisan-once-were-kings-of-the-planet-what-happened
books.google.co.uk/books?isbn=0128099666
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: images[1].jpg (262x192, 11K)

hows that? like more shades of brown eye color? or am i missing some huge piece of this puzzle.

Attached: lewontins.jpg (801x551, 52K)

Protip: The article says Africans instead of Blacks for a reason.

i guess it's confirmed we have physical evidence of the price of diversity

>Black people have more genetic diversity than any all non-Africans combined
Yeah, we know

Attached: 3214312432.png (1192x757, 69K)

50 shades of shitskin.

mutts

They interbred with all sorts of different monkeys.

Yes. How much is different isn't important, all that matters is what the differences actually are.

just look at what good that did to them

Attached: 1522661048882.jpg (370x257, 34K)

Well it should not surprise you that the less fair skinned races produce higher quantities of DMT as a consequence of increased melatonin available for conversion by way of CO2 into dimethyltryptamine (dmt)

It is curious to think which type of affect this will have on visionary experience and dreaming.

The west is certainly devoid of a sorely needed shamanic element, baring grounds in the likes of Delphi

When did the Netherlands turn into assholes?

do blacks actually have eyes with colors we could never imagine and its just hidden behind the melanin? amazing. Truly the people of color

Yeah we know...

Attached: dna niggers erectus amoung us.jpg (403x403, 38K)

Attached: stkslsdtl.png (480x270, 342K)

We wuz diverse N sheit

So there's greater differences between nogs from Mali and nigs from the gods must be crazy movies aka Bushmen?

it depends on what alleles you're looking at

Africans also obviously had to contend with less of a founder effect than the non african populations of the globe

Attached: tumblr_lskkj3aZGK1qg0rw7.jpg (115x173, 12K)

Think about it like this.
Genes are like little books. The entire library of books is called the genotype. Some books are about appearance and that makes up only a small portion of all the books in the library. These small amount of books make up the phenotype. Genes (books) that affect appearance.

Now let's talk about genetic diversity. Everyone has their own library with their own set of books and there can be differences. Pretty much everyone has unique typos in their books that can identify them. Some people are missing books all together and some people have new books. Some people even have a whole stack of duplicate books (i.e. Down's).
When you compare to people's "libraries", how similar they are determines how closely related.
Identical twins are the closest. Then siblings. Then parents. And so forth and so forth.
However, in the past, populations were usually seeded by small groups of people. So entire groups of people will have pretty similar libraries.

So here we come to Africa, with the current "Out of Africa" theory (which is actually being challenged somewhat but that's for another discussion), all non-Africans are descended from a small group that left thousands of years ago. So all non-Africans are going to have their libraries be more similar to each other than the native Africans, since the Africans are not, as a whole, descended from one original population.
It's quite obvious why they would be more diverse.

Now when it comes to phenotype, aka appearance, just a few books in the library need to be changed to bring on a lot of changes. So even though non-African people have a larger variety in appearance, the amount of "books" required to do so is dwarfed in comparison to the complete library.

Is it actually true that white Americans can deal with blacks much better in everyday life because they have grown accustomed to understanding black facial expressions, while Europeans are still trying to work it out? To me they are still very exotic and I'm having a hard time telling them apart in larger groups.

i would have you hanged for talking like that. the bottom line is niggers are scum.

it has nothing to do with reading their face/body language. all one needs to know is that they cant be trusted. you put up your guard, always, around blacks. 90% of the time they talk to you its some kind of entry comment to rob you or ask for money.

No you are scum

Compared to a Somali, then to a Nigerian, then to a Pygmy, it must be true since more primitive humans roamed the continent.

Attached: 51w2KCLTYHL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 40K)

Pure white trash with the mental capacity of a jam donut

White Americans just shoot them.

we're all the same stupid goy

top kek

Well, Africans are known to try to fuck and rape any living thing they come across, so I can see how the genetic diversity spread.

You're cool

>So there's greater differences between nogs from Mali and nigs from the gods must be crazy movies aka Bushmen?
No there's greater genetic differences from black sub saharans, and light skinned turbo durkas in the arabic north.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 21.58.04.png (355x78, 12K)

Not every original African has wooly hair and dark skin. There are many original Africans with straight hair, dark skin, and all the other phenotypic traits that goes with being Muurish.

Africans have the most diverse genes on earth, the most diverse looks on earth and the most ancient heritage, of all the people on earth. You will find this traits in North, East, West and South Africa.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 21.59.50.png (582x330, 192K)

You've been bred your whole life to believe that the modern "white" population is homogenous. I pity you. It takes one with no knowledge whatsoever about genetics and physical anthropology to not be able to discard this lie and understand that modern europeans and a mix of ANE, WHG, EEF genetics mostly plus contribtutions from east asians and congids(blacks). The indigenous population to europe were the hunter-gathererers in pure form without any admixtures of the White Nordid race. As homogenous populations look exactly the same, so they did. Light grey eyes, platinium blonde hair, narrow nose, dolichocephalism, straight and a broad forehead, long neck, small eye sockets, party well developed brow ridges, atheltic body constitution ETC ETC. Features like (just to list a very few) brown eyes brown hair ( learn the difference between dark blond and brown), black hair and red hair and dark blue eyes too because it was brought by the y-dna R1A branch of indo-europeans are anything but native to Europe. But features like dark blond and green eyes are a mix of dark and light features. Same goes for sky blue eyes being a mix of dark blue and light-grey which were the original racial type light eye colors.
Any forms of nationalism or ethno-nationalism etc. are retarded and have always been as Europe has only been pure up to the Neolithic in terms of 100 % homogenuity.. The "white" race was a term created by (((scholars))) who wanted to let Europeans forget who were the real ancient Europeans so they decided not to go into detail and take the europeans into one category. Wonder why?? Might I also add that the semites (who themselves as a race are a mix of the Armenid race and the Black race) are the part of the "white" race category.
pic related- pure european phenotype

Attached: purewhitenordidheadshape.png (139x165, 57K)

TEAM SOMALIIIII

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 22.00.50.png (1172x523, 249K)

Most people think of Bantu when they think of black people but African facial structures can be quite diverse. Pic related,the Khoi San resemble East Asians.

Attached: 9b39cfe85ea357d60b9f041a437bf054.jpg (500x554, 67K)

Oh and the natural selection played a major role in this mixture of WHG, ANE, EEF, EA, BLACK genetic mishup that is the modern europe. So features like swarthy skin were thrown out the further you go north into Europe but in southern europe- swarthies are everywhere. The same goes for other light/dark features and it has to do with the climate change of the whole europe after the ice age ended.

I have a dolichocephalic skull

do you think this skull is doliochocephalic?

Not mentioning only northeast is Arabic, and northwest is Berber with very little Arabic admixture.

No, it's because the American Pavement Ape is a fucking mulatto. Even Africans call them white. You're getting the full-blooded Sub-Saharan Bantu niggers and yes, they all look the same.

Pure European y-dna haplogroups are i1, i2 and mtdna U and K. And some branches are believed to have been Armenid still and not White Nordid. The White Nordid race is native to Europe. They were the hyperboreans not indo-trash, the usurpators. The lightest features come from them, the tallest height comes from them, athletic body constitution comes from the. The real aryans. And up to the neolithic they lived in the whole of Europe but then the influx of other peoples destroyed their purity. Most people don't have that knowledge so they spit bullshit but the reality will stay there....

I think it has that long, high cheek bone quality but I am not sure about the dorsal of the nose affecting this type? I only started reading into in and it's interesting - Afghan hounds, one of the oldest breeds of dog from Egypt have this type of skull.

It is the Armenid type of dolichocephalism that you can find on the angienc egyptian mummies because the egyptians had a higly armenid race base. Pic related- pure armenid , take note on how similar he is to the mummies.

Attached: armenidpure.jpg (379x464, 36K)

are you genuinely fucking retarded?
Who gives a shit about some trillionth fraction of a DNA strand when you cannot even see that 'diversity'?

Stop pushing and falling for retarded propaganda - it will lead to a disgusting brown world

Attached: 1524400277746.jpg (770x590, 120K)

>swarthy skin was thrown out the further north you go into Europe
>has to do with climate change
I've addressed this many times on Jow Forums and I'm fucking tired of it but here we go again. WHITES EXIST IN EUROPE BECAUSE EUROPE WAS HOME TO ISOLATED POPULATIONS WHERE RECESSIVE TRAITS COULD SURVIVE. Blue eyes and blonde hair could have evolved anywhere, but they survived in nomadic isolated populations in the eurasian steppe, who later brought the mutations to other isolated european populations. Those traits probably got into Africa but couldn't survive in the melting pot.

The European (White Nordid) type of dolichocephalism is (long seen from the side, little width, narrow temples). Curvoccipitaly (highly convex occipital and parietal bones)
The base that comes with it is a very broad and very straight forehead that's almost vertical.

This is very interesting because I was trying to define this type of cranium and couldn't find the charts again - so it's Armenid -

Is this skull indicative of an extended occipital lobe?

Wrong.

Would

Shades of shit is not genetic diversity, it is shades of shit.

You are on pol. We have proven many times that diversity is not good.

Now go away

As im saying the modern "white" population is so diverse because it itself is a mix of genetics from many different populations that entered Europe through time. Or were indigenous to it - in case of the White Nordid race.

>I used to think whites had more genetic diversity than anyone else due to our varying hair and eyes colors.But it turns out this is just a result of varying degrees of melanin

There are 5 main pigmentation genes (BNC2, MC1R, SLC24A5, SLC45A2, UGT1A1) and maybe 20 other, secondary genes. Each of these genes has maybe 20 SNP's or 'Small Nucleotide Polymorphisms,' each of which somehow effect pigmentation. This means there are a few hundred letters (ACGUT) that are different that make whites pale and colorful.

>Is this what people mean when they say blacks have dominant genes and white recessive

Each SNP can be, for example, A or C. If you have AA, you have dark skin; if you hace CC, you have light akin.

The A SNP codes for a functional protein or enzyme, while C codes for a non-functional protein or enzyme. One A and you get dark skin, though it may be slightly darker because you're only getting a half dose.

Across the genome, blacks are more likely to be heterozygotic - meaning that whereas at any given point in the genome, whites will be CC, blacks will be AC. They have more genetic diversity, but it doesn't express as greater phenotypical variation.

This.

>Did you guys know if you get rid of certain genetics those genetics aren't there?
Profound dialogue from France.

In the case of the Armenid skull - higher and more vertically-oriented curvoccipitaly than that of White Nordids(native europeans). Very high cranial vault. This race has developed cranial capacity upwards and backwards.

I'm computing what you have said but I am keen to continue this conversation.

The straightness of the forehead - I'm wondering how to medically term the way the nose meets with the eyes - that particularly ridge - with the flat forehead creates that particular look exemplified in some Grecian art

would you agree that the forehead you are describing is akin to the Greek standard such as:
also is there a bloodgroup which is associated with dolichocephalism or is this a redundant question?

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 22.14.58.png (610x472, 480K)

Woah. They look truly unique. Like something from a Benoit Sokal videogame.

I can't even begin to tell you how many eye and hair colors that are not pure racial types were created in Europe during it's long history of race mixing starting around the neolithic. As im saying native Europeans were just like blacks are = not diverse AT ALL.

That's very interesting are there any particular intellectual, spiritual traits associated with this type of vertically-orientated curvoccipatly?

you cannot provide any evidence that it was a response to climate, and you clearly don't understand genomics. Hell the hypothesis is put to the test everyday, see how many blue eyed half breeds are out there, exponentially less than among unmixed whites. Small isolated populations allowed these traits to survive, and Europe was home to small isolated populations.

rofl

If this is true then how do you explain the Inuits of Alaska and Northern Canada? They have been living in the frigid artic regions for thousands of years but have yet to acquire pale skin, light colored hair or fair eyes. Of course you can find lighter skinned Inuits today but this can be traced to miscegenation.

Attached: aa957ddb3d80954435ab6e63988d20af.jpg (550x697, 67K)

White people are more refined.

Yes it is the A blood group. And as to the Greek sculptures- yes they depicted a variety of the features native to Europe. Because the ancient Greece's highest casts were highly White Nordid as oppose to the poor folk who were already a lot more mixed.
The key of the White Nordid nose is that its "root" lies very high, almost in the forehead, so that the space between the eyes does not look deeply-set.
Pic related- what I send you in the images is a pure racial type. The photos are gems oh physical anthropology so the individual is 100 % pure in terms of features.

Attached: noseslashforeheadwhitenordid.jpg (263x332, 17K)

I am of Pangean descent

To be fair the Khoi San are as far from the banthus as whites in a genetic view

I've you've spent a lot of time on the snow, you'd know that you get burnt incredibly easily.
The snow reflects all the light from the sun so you're getting double teamed in exposure.
Dark skin would prevent burns.

You consider melanin shit user? Without it you would be an albino fleeing from the sun like a vampire.

Attached: Sunburn_1.jpg (413x450, 42K)

Serious question, are East Asians descended from them?

It's all because the native populations of Europe lived NOT in open areas like the Asians did. Instead living in forests mostly near the coast lines. Forests are a must for Nordid features to develop. The lack of vitamin D through the lack of sunlight develops pale skin. Very light hair absorbs vitamin D better too. Very light eyes have better night vision. ETC. Atletic body constitution had to do with the race's begginings as being highly dependent on hunting thus developing bery athletic bodies. The connection between this is shown even today in Athletics where women of highly White Nordid heritage are very succesfull. And tall height developed for many reasons one of those being that the sun rays reach tall individuals faster.

Yes there are. Related with the Earth and home. Cult to a long and prosperous life. Tendency to asceticism. Fanaticism, intransigence, human sacrifices.

How did you interpret my question as to the difference between varied genotype vs. phenotype to mean I endorse racemixing?

>Is this what people mean when they say blacks have dominant genes and white recessive;that it has to do with the degree of melanin in the DNA? What do you guys think?
stupidwojek.jpg

>Greek high cast were nordids
totally wrong, the most important poleis of classical Greece were on the coasts in the South, the populations of which remained predominantly Anatolian in origin or 'Ionian'. The Kings of Athens for instance are almost unanimously described as having dark curly hair and dark eyes. The Greeks described the Sicels/Sikels on Sicily as 'pale and fair' in comparison to themselves.

btfo!

Please do, I'm glad to receive this knowledge and I am hoping we can get onto bloodgroups in a moment in relation to coloboma and heterochromia iridium.

The nostrils are something which interest me -

are there listing of different types of nostrils?

How would you define the nostrils in the image you posted - I see moderate amounts of interior exposed - I have been awake all last night so my mind isn't so sharp right now but - do you under the premise I mean - the various degrees of exposure and enclosure I suppose of the nostril region.

Human sacrifices in which capacity, the capacity of war or individual ritual?

France having an opinion on anything

Attached: 1498115922214.png (529x419, 269K)

I know that they aren't Bantu, but they are still African.

it's hilarious how wrong you are, though no doubt it sounds logical in your brainlet head. Lack of sunlight and pale hair does not mean you produce more vitamin D, and light eyes don't give you better night vision. No evidence for it whatsoever, and it is illogical. White female athletes are successful because they live in progressive countries with good diets where they are encouraged and paid to succeed in sports. Whites aren't particularly tall, they were just tall in comparison to South-Eastern agriculturalists because of a high protein diet since pastoralism and hunting were more prevalent.

It not being a response to climate would be rather retarded as all pure ancient populations on this planet's appearances vary based on the enviromental conditions that they lived in for the time to develop them. It is so logical that discarding it seems retarded. Unless you want to believe in far fetched theories which i don't discard but still. What are you arguing with me about ? Up to the first other group of people migration into europe the proto-europeans were pure as they all came from france/spain region where they lived during the ice age and spread all over Europe. These people were THE RACIAL BASE of all the high and rulling casts of ancient European civilisations. And you are wrong in terms of what let light features survive entirely. It was the natural selection that kept light features in Europe the higher north you go.
As the European normality is Ice Age. Small isolated populations ONLY in certain regions of Europe like Sweden and Norway let ONLY the features that the proto-europeans had survive sometimes. but that's not really relevant now as these people are less than 0.1 % of the whole european population.

Attached: Ice_Age_Europe_map.png (2100x1525, 182K)

I believe so. Haven't looked into it though. There could have been other groups with the typical East Asian features that got wiped out by the Bantu expansion.This would seem to coincide with the Out-of-town-Africa theory.

Ok I ignore you from now on. You are not worth conversing with. Go insult you swarthoid mommy instead. Surely you are too biased towards yourself to accept the truth.

actually it does

So, what your saying is, niggers can have blue eyes if they get surgery. I bet they could even do math if you give them
adderall. You really proved something about genetics here, retard

That's misleading

Most diversity is between Khoisan, pygmies, and West Africans.

West Africans are just about all the same and they dominate the continent (as Bantus) while pygmies and Khoisan are on the margins close to extinction.

The vast majority of blacks are Bantu ( Niger-Congo) negroids and they are basically genetically homogenous.

Attached: 59ccce67ee96a.jpg (2410x1942, 945K)

All truth passes through three stages: first, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

>Doesn't understand climates affect on height and limb proportion
>Europeans are tall because of diets even though Africans are taller
>Melanin doesn't block UV radiation

Whoa. Powerful! We need to have more mixed babies so we can achieve diversity on a genetic level!

The body was forced to compensate with the changing light levels during a northern migration and compensated - I was reading about it last week and wish I still had the article.

It was during research into the dolichocephalism - might be on the wikipedia page I will check

>dolichocephalism

Pain and Dolichocephaly Diseases and genetic alterations ...
mendelian.co/pain-and-dolichocephaly
Vitamin D-dependent rickets type 2A (VDDR2A) is caused by a defect in the vitamin D receptor gene.

Idc, I prefer the European phenotype.

Bantus, who are a branch of Niger-Congo, invaded most of the continent and effectively genocided the Khoisan peoples.

All that's left of the Khoisan are the hunter gatherers in the far southern deserts.

There was in fact a time when the Khoisan were the most populous peoples on earth before the Bantu invaded.

Anyone the Bantus and Niger-congos are basically genetically homogeneous.

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2014/12/22/371672272/the-khoisan-once-were-kings-of-the-planet-what-happened

Attached: bb6a82c66faf7052ed04770d36316523.gif (332x375, 42K)

Vitamin D: Volume 1: Biochemistry, Physiology and Diagnostics
books.google.co.uk/books?isbn=0128099666
David Feldman, J. Wesley Pike, Roger Bouillon - 2017 - Science
A “metabolic myopathy” is a prominent feature of vitamin D deficiency

Ancestors of the China man.