Why doesn’t India come back under the British Empire wing?

The British Empire made Italy into a magnificant, rich marble. The Indians then became independent and now everything is literally shit.

Attached: 4D6BFAD3-9FD4-4609-81A6-33C97A874657.jpg (550x830, 61K)

>British empire
Shows photo of a Puerto Rican.

British sent the poos to our land and now look at us

Attached: 1528927915745.jpg (444x460, 121K)

Attached: uk-cucked.png (3000x1518, 264K)

why the fuck would you want to be a bong? bongs are shit-tier. Bongistan will be destroyed by 2050. And that's a good thing, I hope the US Navy blockades Britain and lets the Bongs get destroyed by their pets.

Britain is currently becoming part of the Paki Empire

Stop raking everyone into the UK. Scotland's white population is 96%.

It's just England that's gone to shite.

All bongs are bad though. They all have the same mentality.

Are you serious? Scotland wants it even worse than fucking England, they literally want the muslims in London to live in fucking Scotland lmao

I don't think white people will even exist in the USA by 2050, if you want my honesty.

You are in the UK silly drunken Scotsman. You're the blue on the flag.

They probably will, Nigel. The mutt race will continue to exist. Bongs, not so much.

>Why do people want self-determination?
Dunno

Either way, that's still not the current situation, Scotland is still pure, the people are just being mislead.

Naw I know that but everyone here keeps saying that the UK in general is getting fucked by immigration but it's mostly just England, however we all get raked in.

Would you want foreigners to rule over you? Jesus you Germans are a sad race.

That's hilarious mate, problem with USA is it's too big so it's pretty much impossible to fight your situation, you're pretty much fucked regarding demographics.

With the UK , it's different because we're already extremely overpopulated.

I personally think whites in the USA are going to flee to Europe.

You Mutts are in a worse off situation then us.

>Mughal empire
>known for its vast wealth and powerful rulers (Jahangir, Akbar)
>British India
>impoverished, mass “famine”

It's the SNP, that wants to fill Scotland with immigrants, don't blame the English for that.

W-what?

Lmao India's GDP literally didn't grow for the decades it was under British rule

lel i can see it already
all the whites return to europe and turn it into a energy shielded fortress meanwhile the rest of the planet collapses into chaos since its basically in the hands of shitskins

then just wait for all then nignogs arabs chinks etc to kill eachother off and whites inherit the earth

Why would anyone want to live under Pakistani Islamic rule. In India they kill mudslimes for stealing cattle. Bongs put the dads of Girls groomed by Pakis in jail for complaining.

Attached: telford-main-1-688096.jpg (620x413, 67K)

The Brits are having trouble ruling themselves right now, they're not really in a position to restart the empire. Their first priority should be cleaning up England, than Scotland and Wales. Before they even consider expanding outward

A R Y A N
R
Y
A
N

W A I F U
A
I
F
U

You owe us

you heard him pizzanigger, it was becouse of England that the Roman Empire ever exsited

Aye, the SNP do want that pretty badly, along with others too.

But naw I'm not blaming England for anything, I'm saying that situation down there is a worse and a reality. Some parts have turned into foreign land.

Why would you want to ally yourself with Bongistan?

In 30 years Europe will just be an extension of the Middle East so it hardly matters. Your grandchildren will all be muslims.

>Brown eyes
>Aryan
No

Only on the condition that they hand all their cute women over to us for breeding

She’s more Aryan than you, burguermutt

>it's a Scotcuck thinks their nation isn't more pathetic even than England

A country so shit that even foreigners don't want to invade it is, unsurprisingly, more leftist than one exposed to immigrant scum.

Attached: 1522792169716.jpg (382x322, 30K)

People need to get off this idea that Islam is the problem. Islam is not the problem, the problem is the brown hordes. If all the Muslims in Europe where white, there would be no problem. In fact, converting to Islam would even be preferable considering they reject the cultural problems we perpetrate. The more we say Islam - not the ancestry of the people is the problem. The worse our situation will get, we need to be honest about what the cause is

Aryan derives from a word for 'noble' it's associated with whites because the upper caste of the Vedic period where whites. White descendants of the conquerors who brought their culture. As is apparent to anyone with working eyes, there is generally no such thing as an Aryan anymore. The woman is not an Aryan because she is not white. This isn't difficult to understand

That's all that really needs to happen tbqh, cull off the hordes already in Europe with the ex-americans and just sit and wait for everything to crumble and then eventually go back over to america and build it all up again.

>The British Empire made Italy into a magnificant, rich marble

???

Attached: Sarpedon.png (400x225, 120K)