LOVE Israel if you LOVE JESUS. HE IS COMING

Reminder that if you do not support the state of Israel you CAN NOT be a true Christian. The Bible tells us that the Jews are the chosen people and that Israel is their rightful land. More importantly, the Jews must be in Israel to fulfill the prophecies that will prelude the return of Christ. He is coming quickly. Are you prepared?
Support Israel.

Attached: file.png (740x492, 969K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2WNHUMsYRaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek, haven't you read the part of the bible that say those that want the Lord's return will be severely disappointed?

King of the Jews? someone forgot to tell the jews..

Attached: vandalism.jpg (600x582, 94K)

Are you sure, Noseberg?
Jesus hates you. Do not call yourself with His name.

Attached: dont-talk-to-my-son-meme-far-dog_0.jpg (500x418, 36K)

Dude the Bible is the most convoluted & contradictory text ever written. You can basically interpret your way to any conclusion you want.

Besides, Christianity is the just biggest Jewish trick of all time.

Attached: 20180607_225501.jpg (1080x798, 192K)

jewsus definitely wasnt a kike psyop

The Jews are God's favorite children and it is your duty as Christians and Americans to support them.
Repent before it's too late.

Heh, I almost forgot how good their anthem is
youtube.com/watch?v=2WNHUMsYRaQ

Israel is the name of God's chosen people, not the name of a country in the middle east.
The Jews are no longer the chosen people for rejecting Christ.
Read the Bible.

Hear this word, O people of Israel, this song of sorrow which I sing for you: “The young pure woman Israel has fallen, and she will not rise again. She is left alone on her land. There is no one to raise her up.” For the Lord God says, “The city of Israel that sends out a thousand soldiers will have a hundred left. And the one that sends out a hundred will have ten left.”

The Lord says to the people of Israel, “Look for Me and live. But do not look for Bethel. Do not go to Gilgal or cross over to Beersheba. For the people of Gilgal will be taken away to a strange land, and Bethel will come to nothing.” Look for the Lord and live, or He will break out like fire in the family of Joseph. It will destroy, and no one in Bethel will be able to stop it. You turn what is right into something bitter. You throw what is right and good down to the earth.

The Lord made the stars of Pleiades and Orion. He changes darkness into morning, and turns day into night. He calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out on the earth. The Lord is His name. He destroys the strong, so that the strong city is laid waste.

They hate him who speaks strong words in the gate. They hate him who speaks the truth. You crush the poor under foot and make them pay taxes with their grain. Because of this, even though you have built houses of cut stone, you will not live in them and even though you have planted beautiful grape-fields, you will not drink their wine. For I know that you have done much wrong and your sins are many. You make trouble for those who are right and good, and you take pay in secret for wrong-doing. You will not be fair to the poor. The wise man keeps quiet at such a time, for it is a sinful time.

Look for good and not sin, that you may live. Then the Lord God of All will be with you, just as you have said. Hate sin, and love good. And let what is fair be done at the gate. It may be that the Lord God of All will show kindness to those left of Joseph.

So the Lord, the Lord God of All, says, “There is a loud crying in the city. In all the streets they say, ‘It is bad! It is bad!’ They call the farmers to cry in sorrow. They call those whose work is to cry over the dead to sing songs of sorrow. And there are cries of sorrow in all the grape-fields, because I will pass among you,” says the Lord.

It is bad for you who want the day of the Lord to come. For what will the day of the Lord be to you? It will be darkness and not light. It will be as when a man runs away from a lion and is met by a bear. It will be as when a man goes home and rests with his hand against the wall, and gets bitten by a snake. Will not the day of the Lord be darkness instead of light, very dark with nothing bright in it?

“I hate your special suppers. I will have nothing to do with them. And I am not pleased with your religious meetings. Even if you give Me burnt gifts and grain gifts in worship, I will not receive them. I will not even look at the peace gifts of your fat animals. Take the noise of your songs away from Me. I will not listen to the sound of your harps. But let what is fair roll down like waters. Let what is right and good flow forever like a river.

“O people of Israel, was it to Me you gave gifts of animals and grain on the altar for forty years in the desert? You also carried with you Sikkuth your king and Kiyyun your star god, the false gods you made for yourselves. So I will make you go as prisoners to the other side of Damascus,” says the Lord, Whose name is the God of All.

It is bad for those who are taking it easy in Zion, and for those who feel safe on the mountain of Samaria, you great men of the most important nation, to whom the people of Israel come! Go over to Calneh and look. And go from there to great Hamath. Then go down to Gath of the Philistines. Are they better than these nations? Is their land better than yours? You put off the day of trouble, and bring near the seat of anger.

How bad it will be for you who lie on beds of ivory and spread out upon your long seats! You eat lambs from the flock and calves from the cattle-house. You sing songs to the sound of the harp. Like David you write songs for yourselves. You drink wine from the holy dishes, and pour the best oil on yourselves. Yet you are not filled with sorrow because Joseph has been destroyed! You will be among the first to be taken away as prisoners to a strange land, and your happy times of rest will pass away.

The Lord God has promised by Himself. The Lord God of All has said, “I hate the pride of Jacob, and I hate his strong-places, so I will give up the city and everything in it.” If ten men are left in one house, they will die. The dead man’s brother, who is to take care of the body, will lift him up to carry his bones from the house. And he will say to the one inside the house, “Is anyone else with you?” That one will say, “No.” Then he will say, “Keep quiet! For the name of the Lord must not be spoken.” For the Lord is going to say that the great house must be broken apart and the small house into pieces.

Do horses run on rocks? Does one plow them with oxen? Yet you have turned what is fair into poison. You have turned what is right and good into something bitter. You who have joy in Lo-debar, and say, “Did we not take Karnaim by our own strength?” The Lord God of All says, “I am going to raise up a nation against you, O people of Israel. And they will bring much suffering upon you from the gate of Hamath to the river of the Arabah.”

Are you prepared? How dare you? You dare to tell others what constitutes a real Christian when you do not even know yourself? First of all, the Jews were chosen for correction, which they refused. Second of all, the Israel that matters is the spiritual body, not physical body, of believers and followers of Christ. Third of all, The Bible says God will give the Holy Land to the Jews when they all come back to Him. And what does the bible say about coming to the Father? That there is no other way other than through Christ. So have all the Jews come back to God then? No. You need to read your Bible. If it's the scofield bible than you dun goofed.

You can love Israel yep, but don't love their abominable activity.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Attached: 1528863814189.png (533x541, 114K)

Context, degenerate.

No supernatural force can take your sins away, Mr. Kosher Goy. Your immorality is yours to bear until the lights go out. Do something more meaningful with your life than perform rituals that ensure the quality of an afterlife that doesn't exist.

No, God officially gave up on them after they killed Jesus and replaced them gentiles as "Spiritual Israel."

This is prophesied here:

>>(Jeremiah 31:31) “Look! There are days coming,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant;

Then Jesus said:

>>(Matthew 23:37, 38) “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her,—how often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks together under her wings! But YOU people did not want it. 38Look! YOUR house is abandoned to YOU.

>(Luke 19:41-44) And when he got nearby, he viewed the city and wept over it, 42saying: “If you, even you, had discerned in this day the things having to do with peace—but now they have been hid from your eyes. 43Because the days will come upon you when your enemies will build around you a fortification with pointed stakes and will encircle you and distress you from every side, 44and they will dash you and your children within you to the ground, and they will not leave a stone upon a stone in you, because you did not discern the time of your being inspected.”

>(Luke 21:5, 6) Later, as certain ones were speaking concerning the temple, how it was adorned with fine stones and dedicated things, 6he said: “As for these things that YOU are beholding, the days will come in which not a stone upon a stone will be left here and not be thrown down.”

Then

>(Hebrews 8:8) for he does find fault with the people when he says: “‘Look! There are days coming,’ says Jehovah, ‘and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant;

Finally, in 70AD the Seige of Jerusalem happened when the Romans(disgusting thing) sacked Jerusalem and killed all the Jews. The system of the Jews was finally over. The torched was passed on now to the Christian Congregation. Jesus was now the temple of worship.

Amos 5 and 6 of the bible. Amos tells the Israelites that God is coming to Judge them because of their Idolatrous Saturn worship and burnt offerings.

By the time Christ comes, dies, resurrected, and ascends back to heaven the age of blood Israel was officially over. Jewish Christians moved on to the gentiles. Since the Jews IN MAJORITY rejected Jesus then God would have to "graft" in a wild branch into his original tree. This wild branch(gentiles) would now be legal heirs of the original root and tree(Abraham, Isaac, Jacob).

>(Romans 11:17) However, if some of the branches were broken off(Jews who rejected Jesus) but you, although being a wild olive(Gentiles), were grafted in among them and became a sharer of the olive’s root of fatness,(Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, loyal house of Israel, Prophets, Jesus, Apostles, Jews faithful to Jesus)

>(Romans 11:19, 20) You will say, then: “Branches were broken off(anti-Christ Jews) that I might be grafted in(Goyim).” 20All right! For [their] lack of faith they were broken off(anti-Christ Jews), but you are standing by faith. Quit having lofty ideas, but be in fear.

The new House of Israel is made up of Gentiles now along with some pro-Christ Jews.

>>(Jeremiah 31:31) “Look! There are days coming,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant;

>(Acts 18:6) But after they kept on opposing and speaking abusively, he shook out his garments and said to them: “Let YOUR blood be upon YOUR own heads. I am clean. From now on I will go to people of the nations.”

>(Acts 13:46) ...“It was necessary for the word of God to be spoken first to YOU. Since YOU are thrusting it away from YOU and do not judge yourselves worthy of everlasting life, look! we turn to the nations.

Eventually, blood Jews

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Attached: DaJudenChrist.jpg (781x900, 95K)

Burn in hell nigger,Christ is Greek.

No thanks.

Israel worships The Lord now.

No you don't....and just as Zeus defeated Cronus to become the king on Mount Olympus so shall Donald J Trump defeat the saturn worshipping NWO.

Attached: 1507596466969.jpg (1732x1682, 1.4M)

Attached: 1523885288836.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Christ already came back and the jews killed him again. You're about 80 years too late, and you're all doomed to eternal hellfire.

So you worship Zeus you heathen? I am also not sure where you get this idea that Trump is not a good Christian who supports Israel. He is sent by God to aid Israel.

Attached: file.png (800x450, 796K)

>were
Kinda burnt thay bridge when they sent his kid to get crucified because they got assblasted their "chosen" status was getting offered to anyone willing to accept Jesus as the messiah. If you wanted a pagancuck thread you should have just started one these thinly veiled "Christcucks luv j00z" threads are old hat

Repent before it's too late.

Also, Israel didn't exist in the geopolitical context that you are talking about until very recently. So to think that God has any interest in Christians supporting the jewish state of Israel is laughable revisionism.

True Torah Jews believe that the messiah will grant them a state, until his arrival the Jews must remain nationless

Attached: 133.jpg (1920x1080, 542K)

I don't worship Zeus. I don't worship any God. God isn't something to be worshipped. Holy shit you're retarded.

Attached: 1507440312171.png (937x676, 790K)

my girlfriend is a 7th day adventist.. i hate this israel shit but she's so fucking hot so i just nod and say yeah i love jews too

You gotta remember that the talmud is basically a bunch of rabbis discussing how to Jew God itself. It's just a compendium of ways to circumvent God's code and it never works. Isra'el is the world and we are ALL children of God.

Nah mate, Jesus knew the Jews were a bunch of cunts and pretty much told them every chance he was given.

Fuck off Jew God, we're not surrendering to you anymore.

(Matthew 10:37, 38) He that has greater affection for father or mother than for me is not worthy of me; and he that has greater affection for son or daughter than for me is not worthy of me. 38And whoever does not accept his torture stake and follow after me is not worthy of me.

(Luke 14:26) “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own soul, he cannot be my disciple.

(Matthew 5:28-30) But I say to YOU that everyone that keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29If, now, that right eye of yours is making you stumble, tear it out and throw it away from you. For it is more beneficial to you for one of your members to be lost to you than for your whole body to be pitched into Ge·henna. 30Also, if your right hand is making you stumble, cut it off and throw it away from you. For it is more beneficial to you for one of your members to be lost than for your whole body to land in Ge·henna.

>(1 Corinthians 15:33) Do not be misled. Bad associations spoil useful habits.

>(2 Corinthians 6:14-17) Do not become unevenly yoked with unbelievers. For what fellowship do righteousness and lawlessness have? Or what sharing does light have with darkness? 15 Further, what harmony is there between Christ and Beli·al? Or what portion does a faithful person have with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement does God’s temple have with idols? For we are a temple of a living God; just as God said: “I shall reside among them and walk among [them], and I shall be their God, and they will be my people.” 17 “‘Therefore get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says Jehovah, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing’”; “‘and I will take YOU in.’”

Attached: 1527966060817.jpg (726x572, 157K)

Imagine being so cucked that your religion specifically implores you to give land to an ethnic group, and then you DO.

OPERATION: make my Father's house not a place of merchandise
>TRIGGERED EDITION

Every Church garage sale you all see. Feel free to enter in, and ask them about John 2 verse 16. Then they may know it would be wiser for a nonbeliever to flip the table on them, than to have figured the merchants in the temple was right to begin with.
>for a good cause they said

Be peaceful, and what, will they cast even the believers out of the synagogues?

Have a beer and go alone or with a friend and what, will they play tolerant if you are an odd not?

Attached: 1529190807391418056678.jpg (1440x2560, 1.16M)

They have gone too confused about the Jews and they fight with scrambled interpretations

Pretty sure the bible says that pharisees are satanists but ok.

Jesus exposed the Jews for what they really were.

>(Matthew 23:5) All the works they do they do to be viewed by men; ...

>(Matthew 23:6) They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues,

>(Matthew 15:14) ...Blind guides is what they are...

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Matthew 15:3) In reply he said to them: “Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition?

>(Mark 7:8) Letting go the commandment of God, YOU hold fast the tradition of men.”

>(Matthew 3:7) ... “YOU offspring of vipers,...

>(John 8:44) YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father....

>(Luke 16:14) ...money lovers, ...

>(Matthew 23:4) They bind up heavy loads and put them upon the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger.

The Bible is not Jewish agenda. In fact, Jews hate Jesus because of this. Jesus was the first true anti-Semite.

Wrong.
The "jews" are the synagogue of satan along with their fake "israel" country.
"Israel only exists as the church.

Attached: MUH JEWISH.png (900x3186, 814K)

The Bible is the most famous anti-semitic work in the world

Attached: 1529012345550.jpg (725x566, 141K)

>Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Acts 7:43

I don't think so.
Their father is satan.

>be god
>choose your chosen people
>reject them when it’s not convienent for you anymore
>select a new group of chosen goys-oops I mean chosen people
Are you telling me that YHWH is a flip flopping kike and the real Creator God is actually Lucifer coming to bring us the light? Thought so.

We need to follow Luther's plan on removing the kikes./

Attached: On the Jews and Their Lies - Martin Luther.png (1734x214, 43K)

Exactly. Jerusalem has fallen to the sodokikes. Without the Muslims there it would be Gomorrah and deserving a flood

Attached: 1522206925733.png (324x359, 120K)

The jews that rejected Jesus were Edomites. They’re not chosen and have no one to blame but themselves.

Attached: 1521284524248.png (478x534, 278K)

Attached: God left the game.png (1200x422, 105K)

Nice bait Schlomo, how many shekels does Bibi pay you for each shill thread?

Attached: 1 POST THREADS.png (1357x768, 1.66M)

this this this

the muslims aren't much better