SHOCK!!! REPORT: TRIPLE JEOPARDY MURDER SUSPECT ANTOINE FIELDER

is black.

Kansas City shooter is still unidentified on fake news.

Attached: antoine.jpg (760x519, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article207901729.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine my shark.

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article207901729.html

Switch off the Kneeling NFL Bitches

Attached: kneelravens.jpg (960x521, 101K)

He went to trial twice, and both times a mistrial was declared after jurors could not reach a unanimous verdict. After the second mistrial last July, prosecutors dismissed the case and Fielder was released from jail.

Fielder, 30, was charged Tuesday in Jackson County in the Dec. 26 killing of Rosemarie Harmon, whose body was found in the 600 block of Spruce Avenue. Fielder also faces assault and armed criminal action charges in the shooting of a male friend of Harmon's

A woman later told Kansas City police that three days after the Harmon shooting she met up with Fielder to "party" on Independence Avenue and was held by gunpoint.

Fielder showed the woman news coverage on his cellphone of four homicides he said committed, court documents say.

The first homicide was "Rosie's," referring to Rosemarie Harmon. Fielder allegedly told the woman that he "put that bitch in the ground and her man in the hospital," according to court records.

The court records do not say what the other three homicides were thought to be.

In 2015, Fielder was charged in Wyandotte County with first-degree murder in the shooting death of a 22-year-old woman.

Pic of one of the dindu's past victims

Attached: Kelsey Ewonus.jpg (1140x712, 66K)

how the fuck did he even grab the gun.
>Fielder allegedly got a hold of a deputy’s firearm while in the transport vehicle, according to sources. It is unclear at this time whether one of the two deputies shot the suspect or whether a third deputy stepped in to shoot the suspect, FOX 4 reports.
I love how MAYBE there was a 3rd deputy who maybe was the one who shot this guy. no wonder police cant solve shit.

Attached: skynews-todd-brassner-trump-tower_4277118.jpg (750x563, 97K)

Attached: Antoine.jpg (599x450, 49K)

So we know he's killed 4 whites on 3 separate occasions at least.

Kelsey
Rosemarie
Cop 1 was white
Cop 2 was white

And the state of Kansas is only 6.2% black. They're about 12% over the border in Missouri, and have caused such havoc that Missouri now has one of America's highest murder rates. There is something about blacks in the St. Louis and Kansas City areas which makes them especially murderous and feral.

Attached: US Homicide Rates 2016 + Guam.png (903x839, 61K)

He likes carjacking and then murdering blondes

Attached: deputies.jpg (640x480, 45K)

There has been 3 or more of these incidences reported with white men killing cops in the past month alone sooooo

F

KC home team kneegroes

Attached: kc chiefs.jpg (594x395, 117K)

Enough

Attached: antboy.jpg (761x575, 85K)

My understanding is that this incident took place in the sallyport of the jail. When you go into the sallyport of a lockup, there are metal boxes bolted to the wall where you lock your sidearm until you are ready to leave the facility. Even deputies don't get to carry a gun inside the jail. My bet is it happened when they were locking up, or retreiving their weapon.

citation needed, faggot.

They fucking let him go instead of keeping on trying him. They just gave up, and he killed a 59 year old white woman a few months later while out.

Listen, let's not kill all niggers, let's just kill the ones that have stupid faces.

>d-d-d-da asian 7-11 clerk l-l-l-looked at me suspiciously while i p-p-p-p-erused his wares ;_; And one time a police officer yelled at me :( /kneel fo a nigga

Kansas City, MO mayor Sly James said he believes students are the future and must take part in discussions on gun control.

Attached: kcmayor.jpg (940x961, 104K)

time to get real about capital punishment... I think I got it... why don't we convince the libtards of the planet that the big CP is simply the ultimate example of late abortions?... Works here

NFL is DOA

Attached: kc.jpg (1070x713, 97K)