Is he right Jow Forums?

Are you a shit scum male who deserves to be an incel for the rest of his life?

Attached: The left is retarded.jpg (602x587, 77K)

Attached: 1529003446069.jpg (640x884, 54K)

>2018
>unironically pursuing women

Attached: BAA0DA71-F76E-4C9F-BDD9-6A9ACBA7D989.png (500x804, 97K)

NEWSFLASH:

It's not really so much "involuntarily celibate" as it is "celibate by popular demand." Basically, the rest of the world has decided that you don't NEED to be having sex. There's nothing involuntary about it.

these virtue signaling cunts are the worst

What am I looking at?

A retard

Well, duh. Funny thing is, every other man, from Barack Obama to Bill Clinton, is also a shit scum male, according to the impossible standards set by #MeToo.

Umm....wow

But it's still involuntary on the individual's part. The rest of the world doesn't get to volunteer you for shit.

That shit doesn't even make sense
>past conduct
How is a guy who never had any dates to begin with guilty of any past conduct at all?

Ummm nothing. I'm tired of fat neckbeard basement dwelling jobless twerps with no personality crying about not getting any. You're not getting any because your personality sucks and nobody can stand to be around you. Lose weight, get some skills, and practice being a normal human being and maybe you can score.

No, it's quite voluntary. Every time you stuff your face with Doritos and tendies and play some little game instead of going out and doing things, you're asking to remain a dweeby virgin. The rest of society has decided that you don't need to be procreating. They get to decide that, because we don't need any more of you twerps running around.

>Reverse image search
>Created May 2017
How the fuck does this shit get created today?

the feminazi want to ban men completely :(

Some of us still appreciate the classics, pleb

>incel
>social shaming
>ummmmmm
>muh virgin
pay attention to the language and vernacular this user uses.
this is a women roastie poster

Attached: alt-left master race.jpg (640x480, 47K)

so if someone gets sent to prison for murder, they aren't being held involuntarily as long as the public supports the sentence?

>be skinny, awkward PhD student who spends 60-70 hours a week working in the lab
>suffer from extreme social anxiety, can't talk face-to-face to someone without going full-Barclay
>"Dude just go to a bar or a party and hang out and talk to people."
I deeply hate people like you. You're like the kind of person who goes up to a person suffering from clinical depression and says "Dude just stop being sad."

>you're secretly what you don't like

They do the same thing with gay stuff

good luck getting your doctorate, user.

Attached: Worlds-Greatest-Dad-Lance.jpg (720x405, 100K)

You might want to work on some of those quality of life issues before whoring yourself out to a PI as cheap labor. On the other hand, it's probably a great place to meet women exactly like yourself.

Tesla was an incel.
Aristotle was an incel.
St Aquinas was an incel.
Newton was an incel.
Arkimedes was an incel.

Wow these are some really horrible men. Or maybe there is something wrong with the anti-white propaganda?

I'm an autist and #metoo just terrifies me. It's made me realise that if I ever make a girl uncomfortable with her flirting, she won't be direct that she's feeling uncomfortable (because she's afraid I'll rape her if she was direct). Instead she will sit around acting friendly towards me until I leave and tell everybody on the internet I'm a creep and sexual predator and ruin me forever.

I've talked to women about this. They agree with me that I'm not doing anything morally wrong by trying to find love. But they also think it's righteous that other women are shaming me as creeps because "It's the only way to protect ourselves".

I really hate #metoo. I really do. I hate it to the depths of my soul. I've just given up on dating women. It's nothing more than a celebration of a rage blinded witch hunt. A celebration of this attitude that public shaming is an appropriate response to somebody making you uncomfortable because that's protecting women. I believe men deserve more empathy and consideration than women are giving them with #metoo.

>criticizing slide posts
>by making a slidepost

ashkenazi or mitzrahi?

Yes, yea I am a scumbag. But fuck you and your herpes ridden gf. #me2

Attached: CF602A96-DF5B-4F9C-BF17-6E62121C8575.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

lmao I couldn't get a gf in highschool because I was always the dingus for not dressing like a death metal or gangster rap fanboy. You literally had to be a wannabe gangster selling drugs or a jamming/bandT-shirt wearing rockstar wannabe

The social stigma behind being anything else is too high, I dress preppy and despite being really good at guitar/bass (even better than 80% the rockstar wannabes) I'm just always received as that gay kid who nobody likes

>not really gay
>watch people virtue signal about gay rights
>assume I'm gay because I don't give off a women beater vibe
>If I act more assertive I'm being a pervert

I think it's time to consider moving out of this shithole of a town or just cave in and act like I beat women. Monkey see monkey do.

Attached: 1528274050293.png (874x503, 76K)

Someone shoop pic related and replace niggers with white womyn and Daenerys with a soiboy.

Attached: soi.png (500x445, 212K)

The new original sin is being a male and having male drives and male thoughts.
These people use guilt for control the way the church used to use it.
>it's because-rightly-you're starting to rethink past conduct and question just how "good" a guy you really are.
This statement has it all, manipulative language, insinuation of guilt, almost hypnotic negative message implanting, playing on fears and insecurities, preaching from implied moral superiority....
Leftism is a cult, it has every identifying feature.
Their madness is open and rampant on twitter right now.

What if I told you cute anime girls were the solution to disgusting 3d roasties?

Attached: 1272562223969.jpg (870x1080, 107K)

an attempt.
Any better images goys?

Attached: soi1.png (504x430, 290K)

I'm hesitant to date because with all the bullshit people throw around, I know its like a 70% chance someone will be a waste of time and money. I can live with 50%.

Everybody loves posting about their favorite anime characters / series where I'm from but in their own words I 'ruin everything' so I'm not allowed to like things

This is my punishment for being white, blonde and fit. Maybe I really should just go gay. Everyone thinks I'm gay already. The conundrum is how they treat me for thinking I'm gay while virtue signaling online about how bad everyone is to gay people.

Attached: regular str8 ppl shit.png (322x340, 179K)

Attached: 9d84r1dh2kaz.jpg (640x1136, 49K)

You are ruining 4chins desu, you need to leave.

I see what u did there

Attached: Forced Laughing.jpg (533x536, 53K)

Attached: soi2.png (502x646, 242K)

What you have to do user is channel that anger into something useful. Work out, get promoted, learn to dance, learn to be charming.

Then when you're in your mid-thirties like me and women from 25-45 are throwing themselves at you (whether you're single or not); then you'll have all the sexual capital. What you do with it then is entirely up to you.

probably, but I've already slept with around 30 women so I dont care

Dating a woman with a ton of emotional baggage is a huge mistake. Trust me, I’ve been there done that. It’s the worst. These women take out their anger for being treated like shit in the past on you. It always leads to shit, and you have three choices: a) be a cuck who takes being treated like shit by your chick; b) get “stern” with her if you catch my drift; or c) leave that crazy bitch ASAP

Attached: soi3.png (542x1210, 509K)

A good friend of mine is in this predicament. She got all political with him over the last Ontario election becaise he said he voted Conservative after the election results.

Not one word of this before voting but all of the sudden she's telling him he voted for someone who hates women and that he doesn't respect basic human rights. She even said she doesn't think they will be together much longer because of this.

Feels bad man because buddy is the nicest dude in the world, he's not political, he just voted conservative over fiscal policy and his gf never once talked to him about politics until after Conservatives won.

The man is in love and I just told him to say 'I wish we talked about this before hand, it's not fair that you flame me after the fact'

Opinion?

Attached: easy girl.jpg (236x309, 42K)

This is the same nigger tier argument HURRR WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE GOVERNMENT KNOWING EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE??

Oh look, someone wants to be a roastie but no one wants to fuck them.

IM A GOOD GUY IM A GOOD GUY I SWEAR IM NICE

>PhD
enjoy food stamps and no work when you're done

This.
They are so cringeworthy ...

>Opinion?
He needs to kick her out.
She is obviously toxic, trash, pure evil, retarded and a disease.

>this

Attached: 1498074366034.jpg (620x446, 66K)

why do i feel like this trend is going to rise quite a bit in the coming years

So, huh, the jews voluntarily gassed themselves, is that it? That's an interesting proposition.

what's the word for a man who betrays his fellow men for a pat on the head from women?
Like niggers are 'uncle toms' etc....

>past conduct
>with women
>incels

Attached: IMG_2915.gif (245x245, 840K)

>'I wish we talked about this before hand, it's not fair that you flame me after the fact'

Really? It's not fair? What kind of response is this? This is something my 4 year old says when she doesn't get her way over trivial things

Don't let your friend be the faggot millenial you are. It's okay to believe different things. It's okay to not agree on things

But if your woman gives you lip about retarded shit and throws out an ultimatum, either call her bluff and if she leaves, laugh at her leaving about a stupid vote
Or let her taste the back of your hand

I suspect the second option would be the most effective

>Didn't even put empty cases in the gun

SIMPs

Someone
Idolizing
Mediocre
Pussy

Please explain

Tell him to man up and kick her ass to the curb.

Get a real woman, not a fucking child.

>A good friend
>nicest dude in the world
He deserves a better woman then.

>Or let her taste the back of your hand
I don't say this often, but here it is:
Based Aussie

Attached: 1507783983717.png (456x474, 28K)

how come femanons only post on relationship threads
fucking kek

This, their self hatred is a sickness

I started going out recently and I seem to be getting pulled to party's and shit stuff like this came to me too late but I seem to be doing ok I mean I'm always stoned now and Idk but I just end up at random places now and party and I'm one of the oldest kek

I make my own choices and care very little of what people think of them or me.

She's clealry a crazy bitch that needs some readjustment but I think once a bitch is that crazy its just best to kick her ass out onto the street. Women are masters at being passively cunty and it seems like things will only get worse

Attached: 1528782820822m.jpg (790x1024, 97K)