China 2.0

Attached: 641a.png (400x400, 157K)

Russia is white, so no.

What would you know about white?

More than us.

well you sure don't

Speak for yourself pablo

i don't speak mongolian

so annoying listening to you dumbass shills try and claim America is the white bastion of the world

fucking kys

you just wish everyone here was a miserable shitskin like you

Trying a bit too hard m8, it comes off as projection.

Attached: 1505873683100.jpg (2048x1366, 739K)

He typed that in English.

I am sorry but us is around 60 percent white
whereas uk is above 85

This is America
Don't catch you slippin' up
Look what I'm whippin' up
This is America (woo)
Look what I'm whippin' up

am i though? lots of (you)s already

The joke went over your head Ahmed

i bet your keyboard is covered in feces

Why are Americans do americans get so buttmad at any criticism of their country? You do realize (((america))) is the greatest tool the kikes have ever had right?

Lmao your english is awful Chang Li

>Russians are Mongols lol
>Joke

They may have squinty eyes, but all your southern states are getting taken over lol.

Shit looks pretty fun desu. I wouldn't mind drinking a bud light with those men ya kike

if the british spent more time protecting their children than they did comparing themselves to America you'd probably still have pedophile rings everywhere because anglos love to bum little kids.

>haha i wrote out a meme that applied to his flag BTFO!
kys mutt

I said nothing about your flag, quit eating all those monkey brains they are making you stupid

You say that as though we're the only country with paedophile rings? Fucking hell, MK Ultra really did a number on the IQs over there.

I wish it would be Russia more blonde headed h
Whores to smack around

We're similar countries to begin with.
>big
>big military
>told nobility to fuck off

IIRC, the only other country to expand as fast as the US was russia after the fall of Constantinople. We exempted them from the monroe doctrine- they were good arbitrators for us in south america, we returned the favor in the pacific (until godless commies took over.) They imported most of their railway tech from us.

There would be nothing to stop us if we team up with russia. Shill-out.

It's not just pedophile rings, you also eat children

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

Russia took in millions of Jews, who later thanked them by subverting the country and killing tens of millions of Russians.

So yes.

How a black boy gets a white girl and keeps her hooked even when he's going to jail

>I remember back in 6th grade we gave each other a peck on the lips and became each others first kiss. I also remember how head over heels you were for me I never even thought about being with you. Until the day we hung out over the summer in 2014.. Ever since then we clicked and I fell hard for you. I never wanted to be away from you. I literally couldn’t stand being away from you. I remember I use to get mad when it was time for you to go home and how you would get in trouble for being a minute late after your curfew I would do anything to have those days back.. bc the situation you’re in now is unbelievable. I would’ve never imagined. No one would have bc you’re a good person.. No matter what happens in that court room.. good or bad.. I’m gonna be right by your side.

Attached: gross.jpg (1080x1350, 599K)

Muslims are Anglo-Saxon now?

A based Orthodox semi-theocracy? Sadly not.