Without resorting to the (((meme))), tell me exactly why you cuckservatives can't find a voice in late-night?

Without resorting to the (((meme))), tell me exactly why you cuckservatives can't find a voice in late-night?

Attached: the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert.jpg (1052x789, 82K)

>watching TV

Attached: boomer.jpg (250x229, 8K)

Who the fuck has cable TV anymore?

Late night is for degenerate drug addicts

because there couldn't be a medium less relevant

Because we have to wake up and be productive in the morning unlike welfare leeches

Because we're sleeping. We have work in the AM.

>without explaining the reason why there are no conservative late night hosts explain why there are no conservative late night hosts.
Good thread OP.

>late show youtube doesn't exist.

Cuckservatives outplayed himself.

>without resorting to the truth

You can keep the faggot shows, faggot.

Attached: 17E09054-B985-4CF8-BC52-A7E77EFC7EEA.png (716x576, 520K)

>watching videos

Attached: 1528248296087.jpg (234x216, 7K)

/thread

I haven’t watched late night television since I was a teen. And that was for only head bangers ball

Doing a one hour show is for pussies. Real men go non-stop.

Attached: jones.jpg (2490x1370, 351K)

FTW

How does it feel to blame "THE JEWZ" for your problems?

TV is for retards

Conservatives aren't funny. Comedy is about punching up at those with power and privilege in society. That's why almost all good comedians are left wing. Punching down at minorities and women isn't funny at all, it's called bullying.

Because cold hard reality and facts aren't that funny.

I don’t watch tv and don’t watch political garbage on YouTube. Fuck off. If you need to be told what to think, regardless of left or right, you’re a brainlet and a sheep.

The standard format for a late night show is for the host to tell jokes while interviewing celebs

The second part of that would be career suicide for an actor on a good right wing talk show

>using the internet

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

>television
imagine being so stupid and lazy you passively absorb jewish propaghanda

mainstream is mainstream user, nobody is watching it, not on cable, not on youtube

look at the poor engagement on those videos, all mainstream content on youtube is inflated and has no engagement from the audience (low like-to-view ratio, and like-to-comment)

face it, the reason "conservatives" have no voice there is because thats the boring, old media, obviously sold out and blant

the left cant meme, thats why all you can do is throw money (ironically) at the problem by buying "fancy" latenight shows that nobody is watching

face it bud, you are done

>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS JEWISH

it is 99.999% of the time yes

>HURR THE VIEWS DON'T COUNT, THE LIKES DO

The Jews run the media. It's not a "meme", it's a fact.

Attached: 1474420664552.jpg (1242x2208, 1.31M)

>having electricity

Attached: 1522949031074.png (485x443, 34K)

because none of us are up at night cause we have to go to work the next day?

came here to post this

Exactly. Multi-millionaire celebrities and the bicoastal elite are punching up at the rural white trash whose small-minded bigotry led them to vote for drumpf.

Why does ANY self-respecting Caucasian have a TelAvivision in every room?
>Bongs have no excuse for paying a licensing fee to have shit, garbage, social and cultural engineering rubbish pumped into their homes and into their heads.
>Maybe they just don't give a fuck about their own children

if mainstream spends less time being butthurt, and more time creating, it wouldnt be so shitty, then again, you have no creative talent at all

just one youtuber pewdiepie makes all of you look pathetically tiny, and his engagement is always at least 10%, not sub 1% like the leftard shillshows

>Find a voice
I HAVE A VOICE, YOU JUST DONT LIKE WHAT I SAY SO YOU CENSOR PEOPLE LIKE ME.

Attached: 1515459968895.jpg (1086x2820, 945K)

Secular humanists control all media

WE DONT NEED TALKING HEADS TO BE VOICES. WE NEED THE ABILITY TO USE OUR VOICES.

Attached: 1519138510392.png (1512x1224, 3.01M)

Pretty much all of our elites, and sacred taboos, are left wing in nature. Conservatives have plenty of material to make fun of.

cause we work for a living, and cant be fucked with your late night pedophile and faggot extraveganza.

>posting this while drinking starbucks and on an macbook

It's because these (((comedians))) stopped looking for laughs some time ago, and now seek just an applause, so these (((comedians))) just say whatever their big city in-studio crowds want to hear.
They don't care about making people happy, instead just confirming what the audience believes and making outsiders feel even more alienated.
It's not just Stephen "cock holster" Colbert, it's all of them. Kimmel, who is a known Dem Puppet, Fallon, who actually was forced into making Drumpf memes, Conan, Bill Mahr, David Letterman, Trevor Noah, Sam (((Bee))); they're all the same. The same because they all came from the same hyper-liberal chamber that tells them they must think, act and behave in a certain way, and if you don't follow that, you're gone.
Guys like Carson and Leno are long gone, and unless (((Hollywood))) gets its head out of its own ass, which we all know will never happen, things will only get worse as these (((comedians))) try and outdo each other every night as to who can make the best Drumpf joke!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 1.53.20 PM.png (1095x609, 615K)

This.

Fucking dirt poor ignorant white trash bourgeoise scum!

>Without saying "4", tell me what 2+2 equals

>t. schlomo

wow btfo
its funny you think millionaire famous actors and journalists are "punching up" at conservatives, somehow.

every single channel is lefttard owned..... Hell the cable company is lefttard and is buying the only Right channel FOX

Attached: 1466540216789.jpg (700x677, 74K)

Conservatives have transcended the cable TV political comedy show. Jow Forums/pol is one community and is funnier than every late night comic put together.

They literally get shitcanned if they do anything.

Milo was really developing as a voice for conservatives. And then we all saw what happened. They dug up his most vile comment out of context to bury him.

Had he been afforded the same opportunities as liberals, he could have been a late show host. His shit is funny and he is well spoken. There's a reason why they let alex jones go because he can represent the right as lunatics.

Intellectual well spoken conservatives like milo are buried quick.

ridiculous. Comedians who aren't left-wing get deplatformed.

this. the medium of having a guy read some lines of prescripted shit that was written by a team of Jewish 35 year olds while a studio full of clapping seals hoots and hollers at every lame joke is dying

-Mainly networks wouldn't show it as it runs contrary to most major networks interests
-Most celebrities wouldn't want to be interviewed on said show lest they be ostracized by the rest of Hollywood.
-Conservatives are typically older or working people. A significant chunk of the audience would then lost due to sleep. Same reason there are rarely protests/marches by the right due to those people needing to work.

you know you can just look up who owns these networks.

This. Look at Last Man Standing with Tim Allen. Staunch conservative, trump supporter, and against democrats. His show was reportedly canceled for “lack of views, as sitcoms don’t generate much viewership”, while his show was THE MOST WATCHED sitcom on their network, and arguably most watched show for them period.

Conservatives don't watch late night. They have work in the morning

2+2=5-1

Staunch conservative who ratted out all his friends so he wouldn't be charged with possession of massive amounts of Cocaine

When he was in his 20s

Attached: Who runs Hollywood C'mon.jpg (698x1249, 285K)

Why the fuck would I stay up late watching the electric Jew when I have work in the morning?

Attached: Moment-Hollywood.jpg (816x1123, 411K)

checked
WE WUZ N R TWINEEZE N SHIEEEET

Attached: Jews DO Control the Media.png (1584x4553, 1.53M)

Because we have to get up and go to work in the morning, so can afford Roku.

Attached: hollywood-jews.jpg (580x811, 158K)

Attached: b5ccb14fc98d06892a8a171aabd36b87e1a3c50fc00074e614162d1bb9609364.png (1701x801, 1.23M)

>people cannot develop better character in 40 years
He’s not black

>why you cuckservatives can't find a voice in late-night?
they go to bed to keep their health optimal?
Something we should all do.

Attached: 1527451949895.jpg (2135x4273, 3.77M)

Attached: 1522538359791.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Attached: 1455753166546-2.jpg (4856x2272, 2.97M)

Conservatives are too busy doing actual work. It’s weird how conservatives don’t have to recruit all the fucking time and keep reminding those on their side that they should be on their side.

>Without resorting to the (((meme)))
You mean without resorting to the truth...

>tell me exactly why you cuckservatives can't find a voice in late-night?
because late night tv is resevered for this > pic very much related

Attached: lib-democrat.png (328x314, 58K)

Conservatives are spending their nights working, playing with their kids, and sleeping so they can be productive the next day.
You wouldn't understand.

Because only dumbass liberals watch the electric Heebe for their daily brainwashing.

Don't you have somewhere to be....like convincing children that they aren't boys or girls or some shit

/thread

We are our own voice, and our voice is one. We are many. You are none.

Attached: 1529135646316.jpg (600x428, 89K)

Check it

Not a problem for me. Never had cable, got rid of the dish almost a year ago and don't have an antenna. Just DVD's, YouTube, and Amazon prime.

(((New York late night shows)))

WHO
OWNS
THE
MEDIA?

Attached: 1509312596070.png (274x290, 11K)

Good question actually. Why doesn't Fox have conservative late night show? Imagine the ratings.

television is for boomers.

Boomers, Gen X-ers mainly...you know, the (((MTV Generation))). Gen Y and beyond are the ones cutting the cord 9 times out of 10

Truth doesn't pull a studio audience.

Attached: 111DYM5g6UU8AAFbkkz.jpg (749x719, 114K)

Sorry bruh I'm on the internet trying to figure out why thes fucks protect pedos.
No time for dead news.

I need a bump

>Without resorting to the (((meme))), tell me exactly why you cuckservatives can't find a voice in late-night?
Because (((they))) own the media.

Attached: 1528841346487.jpg (799x830, 88K)

Nobody watches these shit shows.

I'm collecting these now.

>it’s a (((meme)))
Oh you sweet summer child

I don't watch the jew media, and don't care what garbage they run on late night tv

Attached: stkstsa46ai.png (750x628, 276K)

jews own media.

>I'm collecting these now.

Attached: lib-racist-antifag.png (328x314, 49K)

>watching tv

Attached: 1469666046665.jpg (500x603, 49K)