Gun-loving Ohio college student posing with a 'cup of liberal tears' on the beach is slammed for disrespecting the...

>Gun-loving Ohio college student posing with a 'cup of liberal tears' on the beach is slammed for disrespecting the American flag by sitting on it
>In what was meant to be an effort to troll her liberal detractors, Kaitlin Bennett was instead slammed on social media for disrespecting 'Old Glory'
>Twitter users almost immediately pounced on Bennett, highlighting the codes governing the treatment of the >American flag in the United States
>According to US federal laws , the code governs how the flag is meant to be handled and displayed in public settings but does not impose penalties
>Bennett first gained attention after posting a picture of herself carrying an AR-15 to her college graduation ceremony in May

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5852587/Gun-loving-Ohio-college-student-slammed-sitting-American-flag.html

Attached: 4D50ECDF00000578-0-image-a-20_1529191778503.jpg (634x476, 66K)

Rightie and Leftie thots both get the same rope

Kek. Dumb cunt can't even bant without fucking it up. What can women do right?

That’s not a flag, that’s a beach towel with the flag printed on it. The flag just happens to take up the entire area of the towel. This is like if you wore an American flag t shirt only if the flag were taking up the whole shirt. The flag is conclusively not being disrespected here.

>you're not allowed to use a towel that has an american flag print on it
WELL I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

>t. Idiot who’s never read flag code

Wearing the flag as shirt or pants has been considered degenerate since forever.

Rock stars have gotten shit for it. So will this dumb roastie.

You are not supposed to put the flag on shit. Like plates or underwear.

It is disrespectful. The thot would know if she wasn't just an attention seeking whore.

It's a beach towel you absolute fool.

>WHARBLGARBLBARBL

Beach. Towel.

KEK its a TOWEL you dumb cunts!!!

go complain to the company that makes the towels, meanwhile, i need to go to the toilet

Attached: gfgfdg.jpg (667x452, 50K)

flag code is gay and unconstitutional.

that's stupid. is any place where red and white colors meet a polish flag which demands proper flag respects? if a fucking leaf fell on that towel's white spot, would it become a canadian flag?
i don't know how americans define a flag (or if there are any laws regarding a proper handling of flag), but over here a flag is defined as canvas attached to a pole. otherwise you'd have super dumb shit like dumping some plastic wrapping being illegal because it has "made in ___" + flag printed on it.

>The flag is conclusively not being disrespected here.

She is fucking sitting on it....

Attached: 1514410607396.png (866x900, 94K)

BRAP

It isn't enforceable by law thus flag code is protected under the first amendment.

So you wouldn't be bothered if a leftist were setting it on fire? Ok, the towel company is retarded and so is the roastie for buying and sitting on a towel that is meant to be a replica of the flag.

There are tons of Old Glory style patterns involving the flag colours, stars, and stripes. But they aren't meant to mimic the flag of the USA.

Flag code is for actual flags. A towel is not a flag. I don't see Walmart getting in trouble for selling them.

Attached: 6904580745768.png (1390x762, 364K)

>So you wouldn't be bothered if a leftist were setting it on fire?
If they were setting towels on fire I wouldn't care.

Very first thing I thought was, “That’s very disrespect of the flag. Unironically.

Attached: 1469B1C5-E53D-49B7-876B-FD5B44F4A6A0.gif (373x280, 899K)

Imagine caring this much about a fucking flag - mind you, it's not even a real flag that she is sitting on.

It’s a towel. Fucking retards

>conclusively.

Attached: 6CF65A95-81DD-4516-AABA-967412D06063.gif (346x300, 2.9M)

>the towel company is retarded
See Here's an actual flag for reference.

Attached: 908609457809457.png (1381x715, 416K)

Flag patterns and the flag are two separate things.

>mind you, it's not even a real flag that she is sitting on.
Fucking This. It's a towel.

>getting upset over a fucking flag towel
I don’t want to believe in horseshoe theory, but come the fuck on.

>people can't tell the difference between a flag and a towel

Attached: 1355682234367.jpg (200x200, 5K)

It's a towel though... not a flag

Attacking her would be pointless, attacking the company would be better since they are the ones making the damn things.

>its a towel

Yes with the flag printed on it.
So when you come out of the shower and dry yourself with this it means you'll be rubbing the flag over your dick and anus you fucking inbred retard.

these

It's a fucking towel. Not a big deal

Attached: 55856f890031444.jpg (846x846, 129K)

She's sitting on a fucking beach towel, not an actual flag. Fucking bunch of retards.

Reminder that the libshits trying to get you outraged about her imagined disrespect of the flag don't give two shits about disrespecting the flag.

It's a towel. Look at the backside. True flag needs to be on both sides so it can be flown

>with the flag printed
Right, it's a print and not the flag. It's a towel. Flag code says nothing about prints. It has everything to do with the actual flag, which is also sold by Walmart here

To all the it’s not a big deal double niggers in here. If it was Chelsea Clinton doing this we would never hear the end of it and hannity would ranting for weeks about it. Hypocritical, manlet faggots the lot of you

I bet you faggots complain about kneeling during the anthem (despite kneeling being a sign of respect normally) but don’t see an issue with sitting on the flag

Its disrespectful.

>whataboutism

Put your faggy BLM symbol back on.

going by that logic, if you close this tab in your browser you're literally destroying a flag of your country

>What can women do right?
NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Attached: women's march.jpg (750x608, 51K)

go take your pills, and make me a sandwich, you crazy bitch

No we wouldn't. It's a flag print.

It's so painfully obvious the only people "outraged" at this are concern trolling leftards.

Attached: 1509574801103.jpg (630x630, 43K)

It's clearly a towel.

Attached: 690578904578.png (183x104, 41K)

a beach towel isnt a flag

Thats a towel tho,,,

Attached: 1336442988912.jpg (576x386, 29K)

Do you say the pledge of allegiance to your towel?

I own an American flag towel. It's made to be laid on at the beach.

someone tell the Jamaicans, someone is sitting on their towel I mean flag.

Attached: jamaica.jpg (840x560, 79K)

This.
The flag has a legal definition idiot. Has to be made from cotton too. So all you polyester faggots can suck my COCK.

it's this comic but for F R E E D O M

Attached: you-should-let-in-more-refugees-because-jesus-said-to-13340946.png (500x318, 53K)

>t. fag who doesn't know flag code only applies to members of the military

So where is this same outrage when people burn flags at antfia and other "fuck drumpf" type rallies?

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly STAND UP next to you
And defend Her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt
I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.

>literally destroying a flag of your country
>literally destroying a flag
>literally

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

Its great to see the right eat their own

Finally leaving all my tabs open has prevented me from violating the flag code.

>Has to be made from cotton too.

hand picked?

Attached: 1515629494591.png (160x174, 64K)

What you are seeing is Peak Boomer

Wow. Are you really this dumb? You just admitted it was a TOWEL with a print on it and then continue to claim it's a flag because it has the image of a flag printed on it. Dang son.

Attached: 1527270539439.jpg (1280x1705, 279K)

Yes but the niggers have to wear gloves

Wow. She must hate Jamaica.

Incel

ermagherd, they're eating the flag!

Attached: nqvxbxm6I41roin39o1_500.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>Imagine caring this much about a fucking flag
They don't care. They just see it as something they can attack her with.
If they saw a black tranny pissing on a flag, they'd be cheering.

Attached: leftists on Christianity.jpg (908x539, 71K)

WOW. that looks so gud.

But he's right. Closing browser which depicts the flag is destroying the flag. Literally. We shouldn't give a shit, of course, but he's still right.

Attached: 1529182083313.gif (245x247, 619K)

>yes, goy! Don't worry about the towel flag. It just looks almost exactly like the flag, will become faded and tattered just like your real flag right before we replace the 50 stars with a Star of David

Attached: 1483527518759.png (1200x675, 8K)

Fuck the dutch desu.

NOT COOL

That is clearly french

What do you think the flag code says about Fucking towels, dipshit?

sage and it's a fucking beach towel..

It's made by either kikes or chinks

Attached: falg.png (500x318, 38K)

>the right
This is the left not understanding what a towel is and boomers.

Attached: Jets-fan.jpg (800x487, 121K)

It's most likely the chinks.

So you'd have no problem wiping your ass with american flag themed toiletpaper? Because its not an actual flag?

And you call me dumb...

Attached: 1497484841273.jpg (567x633, 58K)

>Literally.
>arranged pixels on a screen that light up in a pattern
>Literally

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

>Jets
That's clearly the flag.

you'd rather bare hand it?

Fuck off, as if the left cares about how the flag is treated. That only matters for ACTUAL flags, not a likeness of one. Stores sell bathing suits and shirts with the American flag too, is that disrespect? Is that against the flag codes I'm so sure you care about. Suck my asshole, shill.

Flag code dictates it can't be on something temporary or disposable.

you're probably a gay then.

it's just rules for radicals faggotry.

Wiping is for faggots user.
Real men just let it dry up, crusts will fall on the ground and you claim territory this way.

>picture of herself carrying an AR-15
It was an AR-10.

A towel is not an American flag and the flag code does not apply to it.

toastie roastie

Since when did the left give a shit about flag burning. No one burned flags except the left. It was always the right that condemned such acts of desecration.

Where does niggers standing/grinding their feet on the flag, kneeling for the national anthem or wiping their ass with the flag fit into this narrative for the left?

Holy shit you are fucking stupid

Attached: 1468897144445.jpg (288x288, 14K)

>ah but what about this thing i just made up
>checkmate, hypocrits.

>literally
>just molecules arranged on a surface such as a cloth or a screen or an enamel pin which reflect certain and varying wavelengths of light in a pattern to project an image of a flag
It's all the same Moran. An image of a flag, regardless of the surface its on, is still a flag.

>name calling
The classic admission that you don't have an argument to justify your irrational emotional prejudices. How nice.

Attached: 1528534028615.png (1277x556, 260K)

they have a bunch of t-shirts with american flags on them at costco

>cue fake liberal outrage

Attached: you.jpg (226x250, 5K)

thats not a flag, pretty sure its towel meant to look like a flag, codes don't apply

Because they want to call "the right" hypocrites. See

who cares this country is la creatura garbage