Woman hate thread

pls post all of the degeneracy, all of the stupidity, all of the betrayal. women can no longer get the pussypass. they need to be held accountable for the things they do. cultural awareness starts here.

Attached: female brains women are stupid IQ.jpg (1334x694, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201001/womens-rape-fantasies-how-common-what-do-they-mean
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: WTF WOMAN CHAINED BY MIDGET IN WHEELCHAIR.jpg (758x1024, 93K)

Attached: FEMALE FEMINIST MIND VIRUS.jpg (1400x1400, 491K)

Attached: FEMALE FEMINIST MIND VIRUS COLORATION WARNING HAIR COLOR APOSEMATISM.jpg (1840x2342, 1.33M)

Stop hating women, fyi I hate myself for bumping this

Attached: which way white woman? traditionalism vs degeneracy.jpg (1075x4000, 928K)

why should i stop hating them though, when their degeneracy is rampant and nobody else wants to call them out? i'm not even an incel, i'm prob a chad frankly. i've had tons of casual sex with girls who have boyfriends. it's fucked up that they do it.

Attached: arguing with holes women.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Attached: women attack men feminist.jpg (960x640, 153K)

Attached: women must be obedient to islam.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Attached: women are obese.jpg (381x350, 22K)

Jow Forums is full of shit.

Attached: women absord male dna.png (2278x968, 466K)

hate is always a result of deeper problems, resentment, insecurity, fear, envy etc. If you really believed women have no use in society then you would simply regard them with cold indifference; yet here you are sperging out on Jow Forums. I doubt that you’ve had sex with multiple women in relationships, I doubt you’ve even had one women, because sex is usually reserved for the well adjusted, and you are clearly not.

>blah blahb lah blah blah blah let me tell you about yourself even though i dont know you cuz i say anyone who has issues with womens behavior must be an angry incel virgin blah blah blah blah blah blah

Attached: i would let chris brown rape me.png (1024x560, 560K)

look dont even bother trying to be a "nice guy", you aren't gonna get anywhere with that act, alrite?
how can you have any respect for creatures that almost universally disdain anyone being "nice" to them? they want to get beat and raped, so why not just treat them like the shitholes that they are?

Attached: women degeneracy nice guys feminism incel mgtow.jpg (1016x768, 168K)

you are a white knight, that's the issue.

Attached: white knight armor.jpg (806x960, 121K)

Manly reminder that women are literal brainlets.

Attached: 1527695346581.png (1161x624, 330K)

Women are lowly. Only men deserve my love, attention, and dick.

political compass?

Attached: i made this i earned this feminism.jpg (654x540, 38K)

>Emily Youcis
Aww MOMMY

Attached: 6575897865.jpg (778x512, 34K)

Higher resolution now

I hate criminals
must be all that insecurity and envy right?

spoken to many females
can confirm

why are they so fucking dumb?
I can't feel any attraction to stupidity

>
take your shitpost back to Jow Forums, liar

not even lying. it's the truth. they're pigs. perverts. degenerates. every last one of them. only girl that ever broke up with me did so because i refused to beat the shit out of her during sex, and that was what turned her on. fuck women. no point to them. no use for them.

Attached: feminism gender pronoun pol gulag.png (625x419, 198K)

I can’t say for sure whether or not you are a virgin, but you are angry in a very virgin-like way
In my experience most women tend to not want to be raped, but I suppose those twitter screencaps prove me wrong
There are actually multiple issues, all of them in your head, you need to see a shrink and work out your resentment
ironic that this literal pseudoscience is posted

what a bunch of wah wah wahw ah wah white knighting and soi faggotry.
>In my experience most women tend to not want to be raped, but I suppose those twitter screencaps prove me wrong
actually you are wrong
>psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201001/womens-rape-fantasies-how-common-what-do-they-mean

Find them, Fuck them, forget them.

just a relevant snippet from that article if you don twant to be bothered to read
>From 1973 through 2008, nine surveys of women's rape fantasies have been published. They show that about four in 10 women admit having them (31 to 57 percent) with a median frequency of about once a month. Actual prevalence of rape fantasies is probably higher because women may not feel comfortable admitting them.
and i think its very clear that the real numbers are much MUCH higher. this is not something most women feel comfortable admitting even to themselves. but its real. and you are a whiteknight faggot.

eat shit whore

oh yeah. i didn't even think about the fact that is most likely a worthless hole. if true, i refer her to and would implore her to reflect on how rote and absolutely fucking banal she is being.