Do leftists and the media really think that illegal immigrants committing offenses deemed worthy of arrested shouldn't...

Do leftists and the media really think that illegal immigrants committing offenses deemed worthy of arrested shouldn't be so just because they brought their kid along for the crime? This is the same ol' shit that plays out in courtrooms nationwide, wherein criminal defendants often bring their small children to court when they have hearings for probation violations, bond revocations, or anything where they might get taken into custody, and use the kids as props in the hope of making the judge feel bad and not put them in jail.

This who thing feels like one of the most coordinated, disingenuous widespread American media disinformation campaigns I've ever seen.

Attached: Jail.png (530x530, 514K)

It is. 100% emotional appeal. Unfortunately it works. The antidote is speaking out against it.

What do illegal immigrants have to do with this, doesn’t this apply to any criminal?
Also please post one example of this ever working, no one wants to see children in court.
Also where is this leftist media campaign, I can’t find any articles

I've worked for several government and NGOs that deal with inmates, foster homes and children of inmates.
This leftist shit is 100% manipulation. When parents get arrested we don't hall the kid off to prison. We need facilities to hold these juveniles until we can get them through CPS

Attached: Screenshot_20180411-150111.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Reminder that jihadists bring their children along so civilized people wont shoot at them when their planting bombs.

Attached: fixed.jpg (538x720, 51K)

Seeking asylum is not a crime you dumbass.

Emotional blackmail is a pretty common tactic and it's believed and defended by extremely fucking stupid human beings.

>Do leftists and the media really think that illegal immigrants committing offenses deemed worthy of arrested
Yeah. Believe it or not crossing a line on a map that you were born a few kilometres south from isn't considered to be a crime thats worth arresting people for.

Liberals always appeal to emotion. It's not about logic or facts or even the law. It's just manipulating emotions to make social change.

long time criminal lawyer here. Often, the delay between committing the crime and gettin sentenced can be 12 months or more. The number of clients I have had who have impregnated their girlfriends and had a child just to try and keep out of jail is huge.
All welfare dependant too.

may i seek asylum in your wives bed tonight?
or would it be a criminal act tobdo so.

Attached: cfa.png (530x530, 316K)

This image makes me sad

have you ever been threatened in your work given you represent criminals?

t. right winger who spends all day every day ranting online about how the ZOG state oppresses him with liberal laws and how he'd kill cops if they infringed on his god given rights

meanwhile in reality crossing the US border illegally is classed as a misdemeanor yet are tried in federal courts and sent to federal institutions which would be like calling the FBI on someone for shoplifting because it's obviously politically motivated

very rarely.

btw - working as a legal aid criminal lawyer for marginalised and oppressed minorities was the thing that red pilled me.

Man, it's surreal going through the nonfiction collection in children's sometimes. I saw one that was called Why Would Somone Want to Die, a kid's picture book about when Dad commits suicide. For Kinders to 3rd grade.

You know, I'm surprised there hasn't been more outcry against the policy of separating children than there has been. The media is really trying to manufacture the outrage, there was a #Wherearethechildren twitter campaign from celebrities, and there's at least one senator and senate candidate grandstanding about it. Despite that the public's response has just been a blank look and a shrug.

Seriously, normies don't give a fuck about the issue. The outrage has only really been sparked among dedicated anti-Trump and anti-Trump administration communities, and not even all those. It's mostly just r/politics screeching, and everyone else giving zero shits.

Which surprises me, given that these facilities are, technically speaking, concentration camps. Not awesome concentration camps like Auschwitz or Dachau--which didn't really do anything awesome because the holocaust was a hoax--but by strict dictionary definition, denotation rather than connotation, they are concentration camps. We have went from an Obamanation to literal concentration camps of brown children in

>t. right winger who spends all day every day ranting online about how the ZOG state oppresses him with liberal laws

Attached: lib-racist-antifag.png (328x314, 49K)

lmao

Who is this book aimed at? My first instinct was niggers, but most don't have a dad and none of them can read in the first place.

I imagine it would be incredibly frustrating dealing with those types of people. Do you have any stories you can share?

>implying wearing a suit and not swearing like normal arent putting on a face for a judge too

everyone does this shit, and it has always been bullshit. fuck, even one of the most cucked countries on planet earth prodced a (regrettably) best seller where the difficulty of defending the title character in court was made harder by the pic related hot topic cringe.

i am vehemently against exposing children to the legal system however. no kid needs to see that shit and it should not be allowed.

Attached: 9738-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 132K)

If there was a million beanie babies to detain, detain a million beanie babies. If there were 1.5 billion beanie babies, contain 1.5 billion beanie babies. We're not god damn Sparta leaving them in the desert and shit, it makes sense to do this. What happens with some bean king N' queen decides 10 beanie babies are theirs? Whatcha gonna do, compare DNA?

i had a absentee father in prison growing up and imagery like this that show positive father son relations would only make it worse, most kids with dads in that situation do not have positive relationships with their criminal fathers, and just further shows how out of touch leftists and the feel good crowd are

Attached: black_as_the_NIGHT_dad_went_to_jail.png (538x720, 448K)

>Do leftists and the media really think that illegal immigrants committing should go unpunished.
Yes, in the EU, at least Swden and Germany, they receive almost no punishment for serious crimes like murder and rape and they are given fucking presents by the government no matter what they do.

Attached: 1515292760352.jpg (385x387, 17K)