IG Report confirms Obama lied about Hillary's emails

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/15/ig-report-confirms-obama-lied-about-hillarys-email/

I'm just sitting here reading this and I got one question: why is this nigger not under arrest and heavy investigation (and torture, like waterboarding)

And it's fucking (((WASHINGTON POST))) article, LITERALLY

>
Why is this important?

Andrew McCarthy at National Review noted early this year that Obama’s knowledge and culpability in the Clinton email scheme was a key motivating factor in James Comey’s decision to exonerate Clinton:

If Clinton had been charged, Obama’s culpable involvement would have been patent. In any prosecution of Clinton, the Clinton–Obama emails would have been in the spotlight. For the prosecution, they would be more proof of willful (or, if you prefer, grossly negligent) mishandling of intelligence. More significantly, for Clinton’s defense, they would show that Obama was complicit in Clinton’s conduct yet faced no criminal charges.

That is why such an indictment of Hillary Clinton was never going to happen. The latest jaw-dropping disclosures of text messages between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his paramour, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, illustrate this point.

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/15/ig-report-confirms-obama-lied-about-hillarys-email/

Attached: obama-hillary-prison[1].jpg (599x315, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/xJEJS
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, bumping this from page 6 and it hasn't even been 10 minutes

>the absolute state of Jow Forums

This guy wouldn't lie. archive.li/xJEJS

Attached: 1529106382041.jpg (382x320, 33K)

This thread will get deleted soon. Apparently these pictures are triggering mods.

Attached: 1529169146120.png (2048x1264, 2.34M)

That thread got serious shill blow back. It's almost as if someone wanted it gone at any cost...

Attached: CIA Nigger.gif (605x602, 398K)

It's a shopped picture. It got pushed during IG report and icbm launch. It has no backstory or explanation.

go away shills, try again.

how many fucking years has it been and millions thrown away for this nothing burger?

That's just another proof that PIZZAGATE is absolutely REAL don't forget that!!!!

What do you even do in this situation? Going after a previous president sets a bad precedent, and you end up with situations where neither side wants to accept a transition of power because they know they'll end up in jail as a result. But the alternative is letting corruption slide because the know they can get away with it.

They shouldn't go to jail, they should be made fun of in front of the whole world, for what they've caused and are still causing. I say prepare ropes, rakes and gallows

Attached: 1514913644005.jpg (641x281, 34K)

well then dont contaminate a separate topic with forbidden discussions of the day,

a great way to avoid prosecution would be to not commit any crimes.

Maybe he did lie, but he did it in an non-biased way. In fact desperately trying to get Hillary off the hook probably helped Trump more in the long run, so hes the one who should be in jail not Obama.

i agree, it's outrageous how so much money has been wasted on the trump/russian collusion investigation that has turned up with zero results

>And it's fucking (((WASHINGTON POST))) article, LITERALLY
>washingtontimes
It's not WashPo

same shit different asshole

Attached: Bm4nN2MCQAAuliJ[1].jpg (540x444, 52K)

Monarchy is the answer. Constitutional convention & make Trump a king like the founders should have done with Washington. Then purge

Attached: 1529117092803.png (998x598, 406K)

bamp
Trump hopefully won't puss out and keep things undercover. ..he should make it ALL public, burn it down and let us as an educated society rebuild what's broken

Attached: media jews.png (3781x2700, 2.64M)

oy vey goyim you can't spread this

Attached: media jews.jpg (4131x3240, 1.78M)

Attached: bilderberg.jpg (3434x2959, 3.55M)

bumping for the future of the free world,
>bbc and tranny slide threads incoming

Attached: 1528958012501.jpg (946x1200, 184K)

bump! why are mods deleting IG report threads?

Attached: 1f392e65246e0696f8e19acaf5f04e8239aa07f393c802d87812b07b32c172da.jpg (620x827, 85K)

because they are niggers

This is the reason Hillary will not face justice, prosecuting and convicting her implicates obama.

Attached: A52B8D8F-61C3-452B-B753-0C264437809F.jpg (500x421, 29K)

They also deleted a thread about pic related

Attached: 271EC5C3-B6CD-412D-9278-1791934E9B99.png (1242x2208, 495K)

Obama is gonna be hanged too faggot.

Obama should just spill the whole beans about everything. Specifically name the kikes, and help undoing the shit he's done, although that's quite impossible. Maybe we can spare him from the rope, but keep him in a cage or something

Obama is gonna be hanged for treason?

>we
you're a kike

Why would you call me a kike? I'm not posting with Jewnited States flag

That doesn't matter. You have many proxies. Also you used the world
>we
>us
>we
You're a kike. Obama will be hanged and so will that bitch boy Netanyahu.

bump

Why dont you do like Podesta said and
>get lost

Attached: images (8).jpg (275x183, 5K)

I was verbally, rabidly assaulted by a rabid SJW today.
So then I asked one question:
Do you think Trump colluded with Russia?

Maybe the tide will turn. The SJW could not say yes or no.

Stop losing, black people!
You educated arguments are shit~tier

Attached: images (22).jpg (225x225, 9K)

So true, your pic relate
Where did you get thay?

the absolute state of one trick ponies

It was established in the Podesta emails that he lied.

Remember

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077

Because we dont arrest presidents. Sets a very bad precedent.

But blowing the top of their heads off or setting them up to take a fall is ok? Fuck you.

Attached: kennedy-nixon.jpg (1100x619, 99K)

I wish they would Lynch nigger Obama and nigger lover Hilary.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (225x224, 9K)

>forbidden discussion

Filthy kike

Attached: hypnobeam.webm (480x360, 1.77M)

T R E A S O N

Yes obongo knew and so did Huma

What is this? How many watts would you need to project this?

checked

post =/= times

>And it's fucking (((WASHINGTON POST))) article
It's the Washington Times, owned by that Korean Cult guy. Totally different things. If it were the post it would mean the Jews were abandoning ship and his indictment was coming.

Idk what it is, maybe I’m just that demoralized, but I kinda like there being a dual justice system where elites get off with slaps on the wrist for infractions that would leave the average bro languishing in prison for a decade or more.