Should I join an Outlaw MC?

Would it make me a hypocrite? I am a hang around at a local MC and go on rides, go to rallies etc. Modern life is really atomized and rootless and finding a sense of belonging and a tribe is a human need we all have.

But as a NatSoc who wants to re-establish social values and a higher meaning for all the Volk, I am struggling to reconcile those Faustian values with becoming a person on the fringes of society and the law.

I think becoming blackpilled over the last few years has made me more open to finding a horizontal power structure to become a part of and find meaning in. Most law abiding and vanilla whites make me angry with their self hatred and conformity to a system designed to destroy them.

Honest opinions on prospecting and ultimately becoming a member of an MC?

Attached: fi88s.jpg (600x338, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ng8Ll7x08Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=s4iLX7eWwmE
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/brothers-4-lifelinked-bandidos-bikie-brett-kaos-pechey-converts-to-islam/news-story/41112c270d1d059cc64e2715a8153fed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get some meth and shoot it up first. If you're ok with that then youll be fine. Have fun.

don't ask Jow Forums, make decisions for yourself

Also I am 32 with a wife and the waifu rides a VTX1300. So the lifestyle would suit her needs, most of our time away from working is spent riding or riding to somewhere.

In Bongland right now visiting family, This place is fucking grim, Bradford is now officially pakistan west.

Pol used to be a great place to ask serious shit, before the 2016 fags got here. But I take your point.

Bikers here use speed. Way less issues and far cheaper.

no. travel instead.
come to America.
live free or die...

cheap brit and his wife never watched the sun come up on the mesa with no money in your pocket heading for the other side of nowhere.

im not sure if it is the same in the UK as it is here in australia.
but outlaw MCs are a former shell of themselves.

more than half of the clubs are muslim now, with prayer rooms in the clubhouse.
they went in the exact opposite direction of where outlaw bikers started.

an outlaw biker in 2018 would get in his BMW, wearing armani and gucci and drive to the airport to fly across the country rather than riding a harley at full throttle across the desert without sleeping or showering for 3 days.

just like everything else in the west, the 'spirit' of outlaw bikers is GONE.

Travelled through 2 continents as a teenager on a shitty Honda 650. It is partly what made me an ethno-nationalist. A liberal travelling different cultures who starts to see a globo homo cosmopolitan sameness in every major city stays a nice guy liberal but understands the issue with mixing all of us up.

And then coming back through dover makes you realise why the Anglo World is so amazing. Being away from the west makes you love it even more dearly.

pic related, typical outlaw biker in australia in 2018.

Attached: 25D93A4200000578-2960862-image-a-14_1424390588984.jpg (634x627, 74K)

Not like that where I live, the regional charter excludes all but white men. Prospecting can last for years, a lot of them are not exactly political, but they don't let niggers or non whites around.

German clubs have muslims in, which is hillarious. I know the ozzie clubs are mongrel race ones, apart from some of the older white ones, which still abide by the old charter.

If you have to ask others if you should get in, they probably wont want you. Also outlaw MC's tend to be social misfits and complete degenerates, my local MC are kinda cool, but still100% a bunch of sad degenerates.

I am a biker btw.

What, do you guys ride around armed with pocket knives, offend Muslims with witty sarcasm and watch TV without a license?

thats a cool lookin bike, but my answer would be no.

>get in his BMW

Outlaw bikers here can barely afford Harleys(jap cruisers are just as common), let alone own a bmw, Gucci or fly anywhere.

what about the rocky mountains when its cold outside and you haven't taken a shit in a week? eh? fuck anyone else who tries to define you, mate. don't even be what you try and define you as. just be you, and chase God like the rest of us.

v-rods are fast as fuck, but too heavy.
sadly the only harley that stays somewhat true to the original ones from the 60s is made in india.

Attached: Harley-Street-2014REC.jpg (1280x853, 1.06M)

I am from Canada, just visiting my Grandmother, she turned 95 a couple days ago. Sad seeing her surrounding by pakis in Bradford. I offered to let her come live with us, but she insists she will be dead soon and wants to die on the street she raised her kids on. She is the only white there, fucking depressing.

I am a hang around, but I was told by my friend who is a member that they were considering asking me if I want to prospect.

I am 5,6, out of shape and soft spoken, they don't like me for being a tough guy. I think they just like how I ride and how often I ride. Ive put 28k on my new bike in 6 months, I ride on every social event, go to every rally and tour.

I just love riding, they seem to respect that you love what they do, rather than me being one of the meatheads who han around in their Harley gear and act tough, who just want to join to be a tough guy poser.

They ride them out of tradition, in the old days they rode them because there were only BSA's, Triumphs, Indians and Harleys.

Truth be told Harleys are overpriced and using 20 year old tech. My wife has a VTX1300 and to be honest it is better than most baggers, I personally love the Suzuki and Yammie cruisers.

I also have a CBR1000 that I use for fun, its really old now but it is just far more fun to ride on the highway when I am in the mood for face peeling. Doing 145 with the waifu on the back is fun, but can't beat a cruiser for daily relaxed riding.

>The Sanditos

Attached: 16979_podborka_101.jpg (597x400, 95K)

>tfw will never be a member of the turks mc in southern california in 1979

Attached: 21368174_3.jpg (736x1000, 179K)

My nephews first bike a Ninja 400 is faster than any Harley, handles better and is twitchy as fuck.

No one rides a Harley for speed or handling. They ride them for the sound, for the vibes and for the comfort and style.

Also tradition and American made. Although anyone who really buys into "American made" as a reality, needs to wake up.

>I am a hang around

english motherfucker! stopped reading

Attached: fuck.gif (282x194, 914K)

I am not from the U you dumb cunt, read the posts.

Good Harleys:

Sportster Roadster
2018 Street Bob, Sport Glide
Any bagger or dresser for touring as this is what Harley does best

I like their new attempts at standard bikes engine is great I hope they do more with the platform but the ergos are fucking shocking, riding them is just so uncomfortable and doesnt match the competition.

My mate got a 48 and switched the tank for a 4.5 gallon. It is so fun to ride.

jesus dude none of you are fucking outlaws AHAHAHA

you are just a bunch of middle age LARPers, rich kids that have money to buy bikes

really kill yourself

Most are blue collar guys and that is why half of them don't ride Harleys any more and if they do they are 20 years old.

Dentists on fully decked 30k baggers is an American thing. Also go back to your shack you filthy mud.

youtube.com/watch?v=ng8Ll7x08Vk

British HA from the 70s haha

Harley need to make a good cheap bagger, they are pricing themselves out. Even 1% MCs are starting to fuck them off in some places, especially Europe.

A Vulcan 900 light tourer is like 5k in Europe, and it is faster and better handling than anything in the 20k range from moco.

real old school bikers listen to steppenwolf while drunk and high on weed and camping in a field somewhere.
faggot muslim euro/auscuck bikers listen to european techno trash while high on pills and dancing at a borderline gay bar in the city.

No, they listen to this, constantly:
youtube.com/watch?v=s4iLX7eWwmE

dunno man, sounds pretty gay

It is a pretty jolly old time.

Yeah just do it lad. Fuck it. That's what I always say.
Lot of bikers here.
I'm so much comfier in their company than with normal shits.

i dont watch this gay show, but the bikes in sons of anarchy are pretty cool lookin. dont know what they are though.

How is it in the UK? Im just visiting from canada.

I have a 1200 custom, it is fun I ride it daily but it is basic, can barely handle the roads where I live(suspension is shit) is underpowered and was pricey asf. I first rode a honda cbr650 and recently borrowed a bmw F800r and the difference was night and day, Harley need to refine the chassis, engine and put some decent brakes on the things.

The new softails are decent, still overpriced, but its a huge step forward in making bikes that work well, obviously some are far far better than others(form over function in some cases).

>literally becoming a faggot
>BRBBRBRBRBRBRBBRBRBRBRBRBRBRB

>"outlaw" mc
>Not American
Lmao bunch of posers

Bikers are degenerate, glorified drug dealers.

If you're a biker, you should kill yourself ASAP.

Attached: anime smug.png (570x562, 339K)

As opposed to you? You weabo faggot.

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/brothers-4-lifelinked-bandidos-bikie-brett-kaos-pechey-converts-to-islam/news-story/41112c270d1d059cc64e2715a8153fed

Care to refute the first point, little bikecuck?

I see no problem with selling drugs or living a fun life outside the parameters of modern sanitised capitalistic liberal democracy,

Where is the meaning in working some stale soul crushing job, to pay the mortgage and conform while western society crumbles around you?

Do that or sell drugs, ride motorbikes and bond with other men who don't want to be a bunch of vanilla cucks.

The only reason you dont sell drugs and live how you want is because you would get robbed and no one would ever pay you, so you rationalise the way you live by saying you just choose not to do it. When in reality you just don't have the balls to live life on your own terms.

So instead you would choose to run away from your problems like a child? That's what bikers essentially are - big children with a childish mentality.

>waaah, I don't wanna grow up, I wanna play with my toys forever, waah

Do bikers own land, do bikers live off said land and invest in more self-sufficiency? No? Then they're no different from wagecucks.

It's okay, they are a mix of old guys and young. No bullshit nearer me than normal but you're safe with them if you know what I mean.
Just generally comfy.

>Lot of bikers here.

Yeah in the summer, as soon as there is a hint of rain or cold I feel like the only biker on the road.

Basically I agree to what you said, but personal experience makes me a bit prejudiced about muh bikers. One of my retarded friends from high school joined a local mc. And wouldn't shut up glorifying their heavy metal lifestyle, meeting with his brothas every other day at the "ranch" (just a shitty clubhouse in a somewhat rural area), snort pep and drink beer, about that harley davidson he would buy asap if he gets some money blah blah. To be honest, for I while I envied him for a bit, at that time I went to uni while he was having fun all day long. Few years later his mom dies and he inherits around 100k bucks - not much, but more than enough for a really nice bike and even some run down property in a rural shithole, exactly what he had been dreaming about for most of his life. So what happens next? Instead of helping him to fulfill his dreams his "brothers" fill him up with speed and booze every day and they play poker every night until they burnt through his whole heritage (took them only a few months). Wow, such great brothers! Such an awesome lifestyle!

Kill yourself op you degenerate, mc gangs are worse then Jews nigger and Muslims combined

.... I want to point out: this rant was not against bikers or bikes. Next door neighbor is an oldfag, sometimes we chill out together, beer and barbecue, completely decent dude. But when it comes to muh mcs, nope. Most of those clubs (in Germany) are predominantly sandniggers anyways. The only mc my neighbor ever joined is the ADAC lel.

No dont join, that lifestyle is over.
If the cops dont get you other patches will.
Join an RC, the 1% stuff belongs to another age.
15 year old black kids dream of being gangsters and so do fifty year old white MC members.

My wife's step-farther was in a biker gang canada and the uk, he was basically a drug runner that spent his life running from the law and spent most of his youth homeless and addicted to huffing petrol.

It’s a biker term.

A “hang around” is the stage before prospecting. It’s when you frequent the biker places and chat to the other people before trying to become an actual member via the prospecting system.

Over here, these biker gangs are filled with Muslims.