In case you missed it. Terror attack in Russia at the world cup happened yesterday...

In case you missed it. Terror attack in Russia at the world cup happened yesterday. What is Russia going to actually do about their muslims problem?

kikebook.com/ChristianAssyriaMesopotamia/videos/1924834074253886/?hc_ref=ARR8MKG9c5vvUvpopmxWtL_wOZDZ_cxscpfVB6M1bUMirNpD6xpqwsybXfoh2nWU0bU

Attached: 21516161.jpg (1896x860, 164K)

>In case you missed it
It's Russia, who cares just another drunk driver

>just a drunk driver
>Clearly going out of his way in traffic for no other reason but to slam into a group of pedestrians

t.

Attached: 414141.jpg (150x150, 7K)

Bump you shilled faggots.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

>a drunk driver
>he yelled ahawakbar
>we found no apparent motive
amiright ?

its society's fault for not (((accepting))) him and (((appropriating))) to his culture and beliefs

Witnesses say most of those hit were women
>Be Muslim taxi driver
>See Mexican roasties in short skirts and crop tops
>JIHADALLAHUHAKBAR

Hey guys.

How are things in Bulgaria right now?

I have an autistic obsession with your country.

I made eggs panagurski for my family and they all loved it.

Why ? Where have you heard about us? Most americans dont even know where we are on the map.

I'm not obsessed like that guy, but I tons of guns and parts flow to the US from Bulgaria. Aside from the Arsenal Circle (10) stuff, Russian stuff from Ukraine used to flow from Bulgaria big time. Customs started seizing it though after sanctions against Russia.

Apparently, the West is buying shit tons of Arsenal (10) stuff for "moderate rebels", so there is less supply for us. Of course, it had been finding its way to ISIS too.

>What is Russia going to actually do about their muslims problem?

Most likely what any normal country does when savages get upity. Punish not only the perpetrator, but their family, and the people who are associated with them as well. Zero tolerance for anyone who causes harm to the nation's citizens.

i watched a documentary one time about how you mistreat disabled orphans

that seems like a really bulgarian thing to happen

Yeah we have a massive weapons facility thats active since commie times and its one of the main incomes for the country. We produce the most high quality AKs, even admitted by the russians. Unfortunately we do send alot of weaponry to the middle east aswell..

And why would that make you obsessed with us? This isnt a common practice here tho, just stand-alone cases blown up by the media and perpetrators are being held responsible. Overall things are improving. Transition from post-commie era is now a fact. Infrastructure is modernized every day and tons of rich foreigners invest in business here due to low tax.

i'm not obsessed with you, wtf you're bulgaria. we don't ever think of you. countries like bulgaria basically don't exist to americans

Is it confirmed it's a muslim? I know, chances are 99% but the video didn't seem like a typical one. for example he gets out of the car and runs and doesn't have a gun or knife, and when the locals catch him they beat the fuck out of him. It's still funny to me how Western Europe is so cucked thet'd have run like away, Russians run towards him and basically form a lynch mob and beat the shit out of him before the cop takes him off.

Replied to the wrong amerimutt. Meant . Anyhow lets keep it that way. We prefer to stay off the radar as much as possible.

He thought you were another guy in the thread. Also checked.

post his face. he is an "ethnic russian". looks like a SHIT SKIN to me

europe needs another holocaust

the people who were hit were Mexican tourists, and the driver was an intoxicated native slav

its kind of funny if you think about it

Intoxicated native muslim born in Russia therefore presumed slav but not really a slav

He didn't yell anything. And he was drunk. Why are you spreading fake news?

What does that even mean? There are dozens of ethnicities in Russia, it's a big place. Probably a ch*chen.

he's a russian, and a shitskin. russians arent white.

>terror attack
>7 injured
this is as low energy as a shooting in the US with less than 5 victims

>slavshit makes blin out of beaners
i dont see the problem

Attached: 1506345250412.jpg (533x533, 67K)

>this thread

Attached: Gt3349+hours+gtthere+are+only+336+hours+in+_919cc125a6419dababe37b4b622453cc.jpg (600x594, 33K)