/pol is always first on the scene

These are trully amazing and strange times we live in. Every time something is happening that is news worthy we get to hear it first on /pol.
FUCK THE JEW MEDIA! Get your latest news from Jow Forums!

Attached: 1529216112352.jpg (750x748, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/hhs-handed-child-migrants-to-human-traffickers.html
hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Majority & Minority Staff Report - Protecting Unaccompanied Alien Children from Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf
storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-24932855/documents/5a32f59556ec149kkfUx/Manuscript Rev 12-13-17.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jr High level photoshop job.

Bump

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/hhs-handed-child-migrants-to-human-traffickers.html

>The United States government placed an unknown number of Central American migrant children into the custody of human traffickers after neglecting to run the most basic checks on these so-called “caregivers,” according to a Senate report released on Thursday.

>The United States government placed an unknown number of Central American migrant children into the custody of human traffickers after neglecting to run the most basic checks on these so-called “caregivers,” according to a Senate report released on Thursday.

Prove it or neck yourself.

Why does he wear the mask?

quick rundown plz

Working overtime tonight, shill?

Attached: 1529221856441s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

UN was onto something.
>Italy closes ports
>"Merkel gone in a week?" headlines

Attached: 1529133513415.jpg (1052x2248, 600K)

Checked

Attached: IMG_1882.jpg (1024x682, 206K)

Attached: 1529133864739s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Found the jew. Damn that was quick!

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

Attached: 125C3349-46A2-45B8-A95E-7BE481C281DC.jpg (1024x865, 167K)

Digits!

If I take it off will he die?

Trips of truth.

Look closely at FagBane... he's even got the same vein on his head that Onigger does!

Attached: 17017BA9-BF53-4034-8B81-96B6F3F6D189.jpg (750x672, 131K)

Attached: DD555307-C92C-4AB3-B038-646FD5FC5752.png (500x735, 171K)

Why are they keeping our babies on Mars? Remember. You heard it on Jow Forums first.

AND ITS STILL FUCKING HAPPENING.

Attached: 170629-collins-nasa-child-mars-colony-hero_wucmn7.jpg (1480x833, 501K)

Jewish shrills are on full damage control!

Attached: 425.jpg (600x929, 53K)

Attached: 87DC0F61-4BE8-4027-9DDF-D6D30734085A.png (947x945, 699K)

I mean, we've already seen he's done the bruised-eye and finger-cutting self harm rituals.
That's part and parcel me thinks. More peculiar is the deity of worship for me compared to
the fact in itself.

gayrack osama

thats why I came to pol

Even if it's fake, it's still a nice redpill.

its just a costume. hes probably just a lil gay.
why so sure he is involved with minoan-phrygian goddesses?
also do post finger-cutting proof.

it would be extremely painful

You're one sick fuck. I would never suggest removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples. Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how youd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly, "You came so much inside of me," then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside again

checked

>hes probably just a lil gay
He's married to a tranny after all.
>its just a costume why so sure he is involved with minoan-phrygian goddesses?
With them, nothing's just as it seems, as proven time and again. Personally I
keep my options open for interpretations, and this seems the best yet.
>also do post finger-cutting proof
Don't have the picture at the ready. It's in the collage with Podesta and the others.

there is a shitload of shill threads going on. guys help me and spread the word.

Attached: fernandolonghorn.jpg (3843x2734, 1.95M)

I'm on your side but y'all posted a pic for ants

-REAL- News is the main reason I come to Jow Forums

This IS the Jew media

He's a big guy

I'm late night shilling myself user. I will return Jow Forums back to its pedo origin. Jow Forums has always been a pedo board and it's time we returned it to the pre-reddit years.

Shills threads are so easy to spot. The missile thread was good then now this. When you see the shills swoop in then you will know which is legit. Open society has been paying the shills MILLIONS to contain the legit discussions.

for you

Another set of 88s!

This is truly a blessed thread.

these topics have fucking INSANE digits damn near every time

your saying its more likely that he is a pagan than that he is eccentric and wanted to go out for whatever march in a silly outfit?

Saturn cultists, the purple tie represents PURPLE DAWN

ok obamasnowdemon meme is a thing now
praise frogman

Attached: 1488244631097.jpg (454x453, 57K)

POL ACTION NEWS, FIRST ON THE SCENE, EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS, RAW NEWS LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

czech'd

so silly to be worshiping Taurus when we're about to hit Aquarius.

literal fucking fools.

Attached: Fountain_statue_of_Aquarius.jpg (1500x2196, 2.78M)

>Taurus
>not Baphomet
Gotta see between the lines.

Obama outed for lying whe he stated on national news interview about not knowing about Hilliary's pay to play server by emailing her under an email pseudonym.

IG report outed Obama's language with quotation "careless" With regards to Hillary's use of emails months before her FBI interview. The language changed from the legal term gross negligence.

>"accidentally" hand kids over to traffickers

Attached: 1494153082149.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

bump

bump

Attached: cooper-pizza-obama-farm.png (1104x553, 254K)

If you think that guy has the same face as Artur David, you have face blindness.

Artur Davis, you mean?
Yeah, just googled him.
Looks to be the same fucking guy...

not davis. head shape and hair line are totally wrong

4 jew

The first post of every one of these threads. You kikes are really riding the catalog.

He's a black guy.

Attached: 1518756415783.png (565x573, 156K)

Davis has a much broader nose than the guy in the pic too

>copy all garbage from fringe sources who leech off real media
>FUCK THE JEW MEDIA!
lol how sad

So what is the verdict? Is it Obama?

Attached: 1518248038967.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

bump for justice

Attached: 1523942596908.png (780x780, 1.06M)

Easily proven photoshops are not newsworthy.

easily?

Yep, it was debunked pretty much instantly yet you retards keep ignoring all the proof that it's fake.

Alright fair enough, so let's focus on the other guy. You know, the one who is without-a-doubt Obama.

>photoshop
If it isn't an original unaltered image, then show the one that is. That's how you prove it.

The smile lines and temple vein are hard to ignore but, the face seems to be kinda wide and the hair not grey enough. The guy with him is clearly not that Arthur guy this is pol you should be able to tell negro wool from spic hair.

Because it literally is Obama's face edited on top of the actual person wearing it.

if you search #classandgrace on facebook some of these images come up KEEP AT IT YOU GLORIOUS AUTISTS

Attached: 1524071004704.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Just when I thought you couldn't make me laugh anymore you make it happen again. Bravo Jow Forums. You really did it this time. My God are you people stupid. There is no molloch elite demon cult. Y'all neets need to get jobs or focus on realistic things like the threat of the EU forming a draftable army.
Wri/sts

You're a complete idiot. You do realize that there doesn't have to be a source available online for it to be a photoshop?

If I take a photo of my own house right now and then upload a photoshopped version of it, you wouldn't be able to find the original because I didn't upload that. That doesn't make the photoshopped version the original though.

you faggots keep saying it's been proven shopped but fail to produce evidence thereof every time fuck off kike fag

Attached: not shopped.png (1498x998, 2.73M)

>Fbi1 dwumfp is a dudu head
>Fbi2 yeah!
>Fbi1 i have vagina mouth ×D
>Fbi2 ×D

>IG SUMMARY
>Professional whoopdeloop

Donald Trumps first day in office, he was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old.
On Obama's last day in office he was 666 months old.

Obama = the anti-Christ and the leader of the anti-Trump movement.

Attached: obama-toast.jpg (550x400, 39K)

It's been authenticated by the same methods digital forensics use in law enforcement suck a cock asshole
hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Majority & Minority Staff Report - Protecting Unaccompanied Alien Children from Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf
read this shit obama gave kids to child traffickers he's complicit

We grow in strength as the age approaches.

false the antichrist is pope benedict you want to know more storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-24932855/documents/5a32f59556ec149kkfUx/Manuscript Rev 12-13-17.pdf

ever consider its all a smug play by the ultra powerful to let us dance along to their game, and all the atrocities and horrible shit are just part of the entertainment?

Archive it you dumb nigger, I ain't giving clicks

please delete this picture, it is very offensive. Please don't post this picture, its fake and has been debunked already.

that's a fucking link to a senate document i aint archiving shit if it's safe enough for me to click off of nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/hhs-handed-child-migrants-to-human-traffickers.html
then it's safe enough for you faggots

Rabbi's love doing these number games.
It's their signature.

get outta here, Jow Forums exposes global elite demonic conspiracies on a daily basis, I mean how can you argue with that many infographics?

whoa

>its fake and has been debunked already.
You're wrong retard, the image is not altered

Attached: obama-dressed-as-satan-716618.jpg (590x393, 204K)

Attached: orlsdcvyhj.jpg (567x367, 70K)

read it gets much more "woah" the deeper you go i warn you though theres no turning back.

Attached: 1523509509460.jpg (195x259, 10K)

so who is the other guy?
my guess is some sort of Chicago community leader/boys home head

saved

Alright, it's 100% obama. Thank you random background dude for photo-bombing the shot and solidifying it. What do we do now.

artur davis

Attached: 1529222880375.jpg (640x388, 125K)

This proves it's real for those who understand.

spread this shit on social media #classandgrace is already picking up on fb (if you search it shit like this comes up NOT A LOT but you can add more!)

>artur davis
doesn't look like him at all

Attached: 35382389_616218505406975_739911707052212224_n.png (2048x1264, 2.34M)

It needs more gestation. What does his outfit represent? Saturn I think?

the day of reckoning is coming soon

Attached: 1523587585201.jpg (640x675, 19K)

>wellaware
wtf is this bs lol

This is proof that the image was unaltered.
If you disagree you are either retarded and/or shill

Trump would never dress up like that.