Jeff Bezos hate thread

What's this bald asshole's problem pol?
Is he making up for being a beta male in his youth or is he truly a visionary like ourguy Elon hoping to positively impact the world?
How come this asshole doesn't have the Trump curse yet when more prominent figures have gotten cursed for less?

theguardian.com/technology/2018/jun/17/donald-trump-jeff-bezos-amazon-washington-post-power-money

Attached: 596cd260a47cb56b008b4a01-750-477.jpg (750x477, 70K)

I guess everyone is asleep

Attached: Article meme.jpg (1600x1236, 191K)

Wanna hear a story about him?

It’s not huge and doesn’t show him in a devious light, but only about 10 people know about it. It was a very humbling and humiliating experience for him. I’ve been trying to think of a way to use the information I have to further an independent film project I just started pre-production for, but I’m not seeing the angle.... but I don’t wanna just give away the information for nothing.

Give me 15 replies and I’ll tell you. I’m probably going to bed in the next 10 minutes so if I don’t get it by then keep this thread alive and I’ll check it in the morning. No I’m not giving you any hints about who I am, you wouldn’t know me anyways, i’m small time....

But the information is real and if any reporter sees this and decides to make a few phone calls they’ll be able to find out what I’m telling you here is true. most reporters wouldn’t have the balls to post something humiliating about Jeff Bezos when it doesn’t really add valuable information to the public, but there might be a few. So go ahead and screenshot this in case people decide to play along.

Attached: image.jpg (801x457, 189K)

@175473480
fuck off

That’s 1

Attached: image.jpg (760x535, 731K)

here's another (you)
Stop cockteasing and tell us OP. This is not plebbit

Attached: 1529147827434.jpg (420x599, 100K)

Fake and gay

> not a Jew
>/pol hates him
This board has been completely subverted, good job mossad

(You)
fag

>hating the guy who will bring humanity into space

Cloning is real? Look at the ears -- it's a different person?

That's Elon Musk, retard

He's still a pussy.

>Hey Schillinzer...
>IT'S SCHILLINGER! GODDAMMIT!

Fag

>Not a jew
Various biographical articles, especially in the Jewish press claim him as one of their own. Don't know if it is because they automatically assume someone of that wealth and ascetic features must be part of the tribe or he really is one but trying to keep it secret.

Jeff Bezos must be destroyed at all costs. Even Zuckerberg is less of a threat than this guy. Ideally, both would perish.

It's funny how he's more attractive at 53 than he was at 34, when he looked like a total cuck. 34 and his balding was already pretty advanced.

Hair matters a lot. And I obviously wouldn't date a bald 54 year old man unless he was well-to-do. But I would date the wealthy 54 year old cueball that works out rather than the wealthy 34 year old balding cuck with the super beta face

Bezos has CIA written all over his ugly mug.

how about not dating men at all, faggot?

I bet you're full of shit.

I like this tapestry, my mom used to have a print of it.
You (this is for dicking around with my VTO Jeffy boy)

Musk is literally a snake oil merchant.
Mars is a gravity well with deadly conditions, at best you will make parts of it into tundra-that will still have gravity making your bones brittle and you infertile.
Meanwhile Chad Bezos proposes creating thousands of space habitats witn every environment you would desire and mining asteroids for resources.

Yeah but spacex is doing more than blue origin atm. And jeff looks like lux luther. Why is he always sweating?

Oh man, I don't know if it's just me, but when I see a beta cuck face like Bezos had at 34, I get this innate feeling to fuck his wife in front of him and impregnate her.

Well that's at least 15, time to wait for OP.

Attached: lqoUSpN.jpg (2000x1386, 293K)

Well Bezos whole work is dedicated to space colonization, he just does it more planned than Musk, as he created financial backing first with Amazon.
He is now selling $1bln of stock each year to fund Blue Origin development.

Deliver what, faggot?

my bad dude, i meant this guy
I never called you a faggot, queer.

>Has this all planned out
>Is still suborbital
>Can't even get in the black so he has spend 1bn a year just to sell engines to ULA at some point for a rocket that might exist and build a rocket that will already be outmoded by the time BO gets a stable of them

okay.jpeg

(You)

Hil-posters are debased as usual.

He looks based as fuck.